Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) (59318 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo / Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium,uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Proudly #team AKWA IBOM :-D :-P :-)
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by daviesmania(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mr9iceGuy: Soon it will join the likes of Libration Stadium Ph, National Satdium Surulere, National Stadium Abuja etc, what we will hear in a couple of yrs to come is that armed robbers has looted all the Air conditioners, equipments et'al niger we hail thee. Thumb up to Akpabio, ur being a presidential stooge is payin off
reading ur post just make me sick, so sad u cant see any good in the future of nigeria. Ur one of those idi.ots who thinks Nigeria will neva change

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
dabrake:
The governor is planning to commission it on the 23rd of September which coincides with the state's anniversary. It will be ready come September as the work is speedily in progress.

Tanx a lot man! Dats all I needed to hear.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by enomakos(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
not bad
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by gebest: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
jotey: show us the inside na
MY BROTHER I TIRE O
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by colormebad(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
hmmm I cnt fit talk again ! the stadium fine die!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is Vincent Enyeama Stadium as he is the biggest sports entity in Akwa Ibom state after that Russian Klitchko and some Mopols in Abuja beat the shiit out of Samuel Peters.

But if Akwa Ibom people can't afford 1000 Naira tickets to see movies at Silverbird Uyo, Na football ticket them go fit buy?

How does this stadium help the economics of Akwa Ibom state?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by colormebad(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Be careful what you wish for..

I wouldnt want this man as my local government chairman. Being a leader is more than just building roads and stadiums and expensive hotel resorts.

u no want tell us ur beef with Akpabio , abi him deny u contract? grin
Mad Cow:

Be careful what you wish for..

I wouldnt want this man as my local government chairman. Being a leader is more than just building roads and stadiums and expensive hotel resorts.

u no want tell us ur beef with Akpabio , abi him deny u contract?

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
SEE MY STATE OOOOgrin
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MabraO: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gtbci:

See urself..... Annoying children we have in Nairaland. Dnt go and face your studies.

Bisi sora e
Talo mode?
A word is enough for d wise
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MabraO: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: E no go work for you. That kind prayer God no dey look am twice.

By the power if the most High e go workgrin
U no want make u track u for there abi? wink
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by LeSulk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
BEATIFUL STADIUM,tho I'll have preferred it to have a unique design rather than resembling Soccer City
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
robosky02: the stadium is 30,000 capacity
it is model like the allianze arena home ground of bayern munich

No its not...... Dont ever make that mistake, the Allienz arena is a work of art, a Grada A UEFA Stadium (meaning it could host the final of the champions League)
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by FancyFace5(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
luks nyc...
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by daviesmania(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow: This is Vincent Enyeama Stadium as he is the biggest sports entity in Akwa Ibom state after that Russian Klitchko and some Mopols in Abuja beat the shiit out of Samuel Peters.

But if Akwa Ibom people can't afford 1000 Naira tickets to see movies at Silverbird Uyo, Na football ticket them go fit buy?

How does this stadium help the economics of Akwa Ibom state?
you're sick in the head, how dare u compare live football match to mare movie anyone can pick @ movie shop or box office or even watch online in the comfort of his/her home.

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by donbish: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Other state govt shld follow suit!! This is wonderful
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
colormebad?:

u no want tell us ur beef with Akpabio , abi him deny u contract? grin

u no want tell us ur beef with Akpabio , abi him deny u contract?

Akpabio is one of the best things to happen to Akwa Ibom State.. #NoContest.

But in all he has done, he has barely put much in place to industrialise or better the economy of the state. The poverty in the state is heart breaking.

Akwa Ibom State is still one of my favorite destinations in the south
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
MabraO:

By the power if the most High e go workgrin
U no want make u track u for there abi? wink
U no go fit track me lai lai.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Savilla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akwa Ibom Ayaiya indeed. Emesieroooo o o o o o o o o o o
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by EMEzzy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Its amazing to see that many pple here never knew about the stadium till now...wow
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MabraO: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: U no go fit track me lai lai.

U never can tell
Condition might just bring us together
Don't rule out the possibility yet
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by acaciakay: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=ucheezeigbo]Our own always na to copy oyinbo all the time. No creativity, no design, no development just copy, copy and copy.[/quote... Are you aware that America is celebrating 238 anniversary,let me ask you how many year is your country Nigeria? Take it or believe it Oyinbo is our masters.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by EMEzzy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dcmg: The stadium is called an olympic stadium,not a football club stadium.
pls sir what is the difference btw an olympic stadium and a football club stadium.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Atigba: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Alteast I am not an Akwa Ibom Mad Cow.. grin
me too
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
MabraO:

U never can tell
Condition might just bring us together
Don't rule out the possibility yet
Ok sha
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Woow, it looks kool... My bros n others re really doing a grt job dere....Cant wait to see pictures of d completed stadium
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MabraO: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Ok sha

Good
How u dey?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by Dcmg(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
E.M.Ezzy:
pls sir what is the difference btw an olympic stadium and a football club stadium.
Pathetic!The former is a multi-purpose stadium{sport complex},the later is mainly for football.Dorograb?
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by material988(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Reference:

Maintenance is largely up to the people. Government has done its bit and collated your money to build it. No use it well. Do not steal, do not vandalise, pee in the pot not on the floor, donot wear heels on the turf and when events are staged there pay the correct tolls, fees and ticket prices so that it can be maintained properly. The Emirates in London has one of the best turfs in the world but the club also charges one of the highest tolls at the gates. Just like you may buy a phone for 50,000 naira but spend 500,000 in airtime over the lifespan of the phone so expect to pay serious money to use the facilities if the stadium is expected to thrive. If the AKSG thinks otherwise then it has a very big revenue draining white elephant on its hands. That is not legacy.

thank you, well taken.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by rozayx5(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Thank God for the light oo. Which part are you?

Etebi cool
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by MadCow1: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
daviesmania: you're sick in the head, how dare u compare live football match to mare movie anyone can pick @ movie shop or box office or even watch online in the comfort of his/her home.

Football matches and Movies are bpth fpr entertainment purposes.

You can also watch a match on T.V same way you can see a Movie on DVD in you house.

Akwa Ibomites needed Movie tickets subsidized for them to afford it.. Would the state government also subsidize Match tickets?!

As a project, it is beautiful to behold but as an economic booster, I beg to see how this serves any real purpose.
Re: New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) by prettiest1(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
rozayx5:

Etebi cool Enen Ekpene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.