Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. (30133 Views)

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much / Need A Creative Person To Help Me With A Project(creating A Mag/newsletter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
cannonnier:

summary

you don't give a Bleep. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Yep, that just about sums it up grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
GeneralJ:

Lol, who the Bleep carries a notebook everywhere they go, no one i know does that
I do...
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Osahenoma(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice write up bro. #thumbs up
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Donlino(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
dellaziz: Lol...a lot if peeps claiming creative... agba to ba lomi ninu kin pariwo (drum wey get water no dey make noise)...those who are creative would have just read through without SCREAMING

Abi o...lol
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by innocentchuks(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
As a man think so he is.you have suceeded in killing your creative mind by your way of thinking. It inside of you but your continue telling yourself it is not there makes it to lie low waiting for you to activate it by changing your thinking pattern. quote author=babatope88]This sounds true, but I'm a v ictim of most points. yet am not creative kankan undecided[/quote]
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Krasid(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2014
This write up has just confirmed my creativity.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2014
u look at a building not yet roof and you determine or estimate the numbers of hardwood or timber trusses that will complete the house without measurement.

You look at humans and you know what is their mind.

when communicating or conversing with humans , you know the answer to there next questiion, when humans are lairing or playing games u know, u even know when they are
saying the truth.. Definitely i respect u.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Champele(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2014
I hate it too,but I believe all of them.
akpanikpe: I hate no. 6

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by chronique(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Almost all those points describe me and yes,I'm a very creative person.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by chronique(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Guykhena: huh?
With this list........
I guess am not creative then..
Only with NO.3,I can solve problems tho,like I can tell you the code in the below pic

That's a small thing na. 1790
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by naptu2: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Ishilove:
I do...

So do I. Well, not a notebook, but a notepad.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ba7man(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Ishilove:
Really? So you're a recluse who does not give a Bleep? An anti-establishment, note book toting, dreadlocks sporting rabble rouser? A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE?? cheesy grin
.....yyeeeaaahhh.... embarassed.

I just cut my hair yesterday after 7months and I wasn't the type to comb it if the outing wasn't official.

Always argueing with my partners because I woke up at 2am to think while they arrived at their conclusions on the spot.

U2's "No line on the Horizon" album on repeat on my playlist.

I do look down at people's choices because I know who the best are in most fields. Eg A client telling me a house he saw in Lekki is the best, when I understudy Architects like "Wood and Zapata", "Zaha Hadid" etc.

Yeah, I'm weird ........to some people sha.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by smudge2079(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Jamean:

yeah..howdy?
Am gr8. & u?

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Kossyne(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
chronique:

How certain are you?. There are about 24 combinations with those numbers. It could be:
7109.....Etc.

So, more details about your answer would be really helpful.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Kossyne(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
So these are the standards for measuring creativity? It's funny how people set their own standards and measure people by it. Well I guess creating a thread like this is also a sign of creativity...lol.

Creativity has to with "creating", "conceptualizing", "initiating","innovation"...etc...It cuts across diverse profession, sector,discipline,clime...etc. Creativity or the need to create often arises as a result of a perceived anomaly in a system, a gap, a need to improve, the drive for perfection. You can't create what is already in existence but you can improve it.

Now my questions for the Mr and Mrs. Creativity on Nairaland is:

1. What have you created? What systems, ideas, concepts have you developed?. It can be in your workplace, in your home, in your school..

2. What anomalies have your corrected in your society and how did you go about it?

There are lots of begging questions. It's one thing to create a list of things that you believe makes you creative, or claim creativity but it's a different thing to actually "create"

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Olusanya333(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=temisukanmi][/quote] Where the cow they
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: .....yyeeeaaahhh.... embarassed.

I just cut my hair yesterday after 7months and I wasn't the type to comb it if the outing wasn't official.

Always argueing with my partners because I woke up at 2am to think while they arrived at their conclusions on the spot.

U2's "No line on the Horizon" album on repeat on my playlist.

I do look down at people's choices because I know who the best are in most fields. Eg A client telling me a house he saw in Lekki is the best, when I understudy Architects like "Wood and Zapata", "Zaha Hadid" etc.

Yeah, I'm weird ........to some people sha.
Now this is some gangster ish right here cheesy. The hair would have 'takoko' grin

You aint weird, you're a creative, free spirit.wink
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ba7man(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Ishilove:
Now this is some gangster ish right here cheesy. The hair would have 'takoko' grin

The hair came off in one piece. 100 percent human hair for sale.

U interested? wink ....the price is right.

Weird part; I woke up at around 3am to cut it myself.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Alexcassy: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2014
This is me totally and people tell me I'm crazy all the time.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by frank317: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Ishilove:

ishilove, pls how can i contact you. please this is my e-mail: xtfranks005@gmail.com or xtfranks005@yahoo.com, i will like to talk with u
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ladybluecash(f): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Wen every1 is eatin yam u prefer eba cus u wnt to standout
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Dbestmax(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow...out of d world
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: The hair came off in one piece. 100 percent human hair for sale.

U interested? wink ....the price is right.

Weird part; I woke up at around 3am to cut it myself.
Haaaaaha! cheesy

Thanks for the offer but I am still having a tough time grooming my own unruly mane, so the last thing I need is adding someone else's to the hirsute challenge tongue
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by namdo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
ok just what have you created to add to existence since you became aware of your potential?
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Blaqking(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
babatope88: This sounds true, but I'm a victim of most points. yet am not creative kankan undecided
maybe you haven't discovered yourself
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by brat4222(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
No. 10 on point
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by prof800(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Guykhena: huh?
With this list........
I guess am not creative then..
Only with NO.3,I can solve problems tho,like I can tell you the code in the below pic
chronique:
I go with 7190 by observing for 1min.

so Guykhena, what's the code?
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Guykhena(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
prof800:
I go with 7190 by observing for 1min.

so Guykhena, what's the code?
If we go by the numbers with the greatest amount of scratch smiley
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by VillageBoi(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2014
musicwriter: Good points but one thing I find not correct is they go searching for inspiration. That's not correct, cause inspiration can hit you anywhere!. As a matter of fact, it happens when you least expect it. And when you get a serious inpiration it feels like a thunder storm. Most powerful inspirations occure when doing mundane things like when taking your bath.
Also, one more thing you forgot is we don't have friends.
I believe it is correct. I understand your point though. All artists do go searching for inspiration just as the article mentioned... it doesn't mean it hits you immediately you go searching. When doing a mundane thing like 'having a bath' as you stated, the inspiration that hits you then is still a result of you having filled up your conscious and subconscious from the 'searching' you've always been doing from books, plays, walks, observing people and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS / Mermaid Washed Ashore In A Beach At Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.