Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP (3091 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Not Allow Fashola To Be Made Minister By Pres. Buhari / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
The Lagos State Chapter of PDP has come out strongly vowing to repel any direct or decoy action aimed at blackmailing or attacking any of its members as it approaches the 2015 general elections, stating that former Governor, [size=13pt]Bola Tinubu, will be held responsible if any of its leaders, followers or Governorship hopefuls is again murdered.[/size]

The Party’s strong vow is a reaction to Tinubu’s frontal accusation that Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Minister of State for Defence, is concentrating more on Politics than Insecurity. Apparently a fall out of the alleged roles attributed to Senator Obanikoro for PDP to win Ekiti governorship election.

The Lagos State PDP further describes the former Governor’s public outburst as not only irrational, but a clear sign of a frustrated, diseased blackmailer and desperate emperor who wants to hold on to southwest and Lagos State in particular. Indeed, it is the attitude of a drowning man, this time around struggling for Political survival.

“On our part, we shall not underestimate the desperation of Tinubu. We however promise him that no hatchet plot against any of our members shall prosper.”

The Lagos state PDP consequently admonished the former Governor to come to terms with the New political realities in the southwest and lagos in particular. “One of such is to accept the expiry of his control and the political superiority of Senator Obanikoro to defeat him in a free and fair election”

“By the unwarranted public outburst of Tinubu attacking the Person of Senator Obanikoro, our Party member, we can now see that the frustration, desperation and drowning-man attitude has reached an embarrassing crescendo. This is long awaited required proof to confirm reports of Lagos APC clandestine meetings to blackmail, Implicate or physically attack Lagos PDP members as we approach 2015 election which Tinubu is jittery to loose.

Historically, Tinubu’s current Political travails can be traced to the last Local Government elections in Lagos State, when the young son of Senator Obanikoro, Ibrahim Babajide, defeated the former governor in his Polling Unit. The former governor had since then seen Senator Obanikoro as a potential threat to his political and extortionate control in the State, thus Tinubu’s sponsored Media and Physical attacks on Obanikoro and some of our other leaders. We remember well the build up of events that led to the murder of Engr. Funsho Williams, our Governorship hopeful in 2007. We are thus not going to be slow in reaction this time.”

Signed:
TAOFIK GANI
Spokesman, Lagos State PDP
http://www.thenewsnest.com/tinubu-will-be-held-responsible-for-murder-lagos-pdp/
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
ok
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
The PDP members in Lagos should be very careful at this moment especially in protecting whoever becomes their gubernatorial candidate. The "rig and roast" supporter of APC master is up to no good especially following the Ekiti loss. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
The Lagos state PDP consequently admonished the former Governor to come to terms with the New political realities in the southwest and lagos in particular. “One of such is to accept the expiry of his control and the political superiority of Senator Obanikoro to defeat him in a free and fair election”
Tinubu has been finally dislodged in the south west by a "clueless jonathan." Something even obasanjo couldn't do grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
The temperature is rising everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tinubu will end up like a dead rat in one of Lagos open sewers if he orchestrates another murder like that of Funso Williams

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by aljharem(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
FreeGlobe: The PDP members in Lagos should be very careful at this moment especially in protecting whoever becomes their gubernatorial candidate. The "rig and roast" supporter of APC master is up to no good especially following the Ekiti loss. cheesy

we are scared already cry cry
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by idumuose(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
I can see Lagos state falling into the hands of another party.I can see Tinubu walking to prison gradually.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by gratiaeo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hope lagos PDP are not planing to field Obanikoro in 2015? Am really getting frustrated about Nigerian politics
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by meforyou1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Funsho Williams. Nice man. Lagos governor for sure. Evil men killed an innocent man. We shall never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tinubu will only be arrested in your dreams!

For una mind....if I hear......

angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: Tinubu will only be arrested in your dreams!

For una mind....if I hear......

angry angry

if you have any sense at all you should start by diversifying and de-investing your time wasted on-line in supporting your supporter of APC pay masters.

Get all the money you can get now from these supporters of APC and invest it back into your curtain sewing business

shameless thing

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
I wonder who wastes more time online than you hungry PDP e-rats. At least I have something doing,what do you fools do to keep food on your table?

Idiottas!!

cool

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: I wonder who wastes more time online than you hungry PDP e-rats. At least I have something doing,what do you fools do to keep food on your table?

Idiottas!!

cool

LOOK AT THIS WASTE OF A WOMAN POSTING CRAP. I make enough money doing what I do and don't need to work for slave wages promoting some supporter of APC. Your case is even worse that your handlers have dictated to you that any APC affair is your business on-line even if the most hated symbol of the PDP by your party defects to the APC you will come out shamelessly singing praises it to them. Remeber how you shamelessly were defending FFK only for you to drop it because he has now returned back from your supporter of APC assmbly to be embraced by the PDP?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thank you for the rains Lord Jesus! cheesy

*runs to bed to be cuddled to sleep*

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by mrjangaweed: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yessss he will be killed by hanging isha Allah
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nwoguphillip: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Where on earth did this come from ....murder threat to life accusations all unfounded baseless and without cause. Tinubu is just in all your eyes because of his larger than life image ...Tinubu made Obanikoro who he is today ..biting the hand that feeds you has it's repercussions ....he will meet his Waterloo eventually but not by Tinubu but by his pdp mates when he fails them woefully in 2015. He has lost many elections since he departed from his mentor overseer master and Lord all he lives on is the past glory he obtained on Asiwajus back as Senator .....I rest my case because Obanikoro is a waste of time a complete wanna be illiterate .......he will kill himself eventually no one has to touch him ...he has all the guns at his disposal ....

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by HowFar: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: I wonder who wastes more time online than you hungry PDP e-rats. At least I have something doing,what do you fools do to keep food on your table?

Idiottas!!

cool

Still sewing curtains?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by madamoringo(f): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2014
The funny thing on this thread is that all the posters are Ibos, except Alh. harem maybe his ID has been hijacked? Berem and a few sane posters are also here but the hordes of the ibos who are still pained by their relegation in Nigeria and catastrophic loss of 1970 are crying about a Tinubu in Lagos, Yoruba land. Tinubu was never governor of Iboland, yet Ibos cross the Niger to come and whine about him? What will the portion of the ibos when the retarclueless Otueke urchin president is out of office? PDP was never an ibo party and will never be controlled by the ibos so what is your gain? PDP was controlled by a Yoruba man and his mostly northern friends but the ibo is usually the gbewudani character, why are Ibos acting as though anyone really cares about their relevance in the party? Koro was made by Tinubu just like Obasanjo made GEJ, but today Koro is mouthing off and Ibos are queuing behind him? What is the gain of ibos when even your APGA is dead and Ojuku never won even 3% of votes with APGA? Ode ni awon olori pelebe yi!

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo: The funny thing on this thread is that all the posters are Ibos, except Alh. harem maybe his ID has been hijacked? Berem and a few sane posters are also here but the hordes of the ibos who are still pained by their relegation in Nigeria and catastrophic loss of 1970 are crying about a Tinubu in Lagos, Yoruba land. Tinubu was never governor of Iboland, yet Ibos cross the Niger to come and whine about him? What will the portion of the ibos when the retarclueless Otueke urchin president is out of office? PDP was never an ibo party and will never be controlled by the ibos so what is your gain? PDP was controlled by a Yoruba man and his mostly northern friends but the ibo is usually the gbewudani character, why are Ibos acting as though anyone really cares about their relevance in the party? Koro was made by Tinubu just like Obasanjo made GEJ, but today Koro is mouthing off and Ibos are queuing behind him? What is the gain of ibos when even your APGA is dead and Ojuku never won even 3% of votes with APGA? Ode ni awon olori pelebe yi!

you are fool to bring ethnicity into this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by madamoringo(f): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2014
How Far?:

Still sewing curtains?

And you are selling your soul pay per post like a rabid dog that you are. I will take even a Berem or any person who sells even stones (making curtains is too prestigious) than the hordes of you accursed PDP e-rats and cursed phools! Only if your useless fathers and mothers taught you even how to sell firewood, your lot might not have been with the e-beggars of PDP pay per post! Awon oloshi.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by madamoringo(f): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Le Ostrich:

you are fool to bring ethnicity into this thread.

You and your generation are the biggest phools. You are neither needed nor your opinion required here when your shyteholed are still stinking in alaibo. The Koro you support today is still the same stock that put millions of sucre ibos to flight in 1967 so heads or tail you still lose! You lost phool!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 1:19am On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

You and your generation are the biggest phools. You are neither needed nor your opinion required here when your shyteholed are still stinking in alaibo. The Koro you support today is still the same stock that put millions of sucre ibos to flight in 1967 so heads or tail you still lose! You lost phool!

and your bigoted underdeveloped incestuous brain assumed I must be Ibo.

You see how hatred has begin to consume your thought process.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2014
With all the comments above,Nigeria should brace up for next election,especially Lagosians...it will be one of the biggest onslaught election..PDP vs APC,both online,and offline warrior displaying their readiness.
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Nosurrenda: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Le Ostrich:

and your bigoted underdeveloped incestuous brain assumed I must be Ibo.

You see how hatred has begin to consume your thought process.

Don't mind the f.o.o.l, any body that don't follow their narrative is always Igbo, can't tell you many times I get called Igbo because I dared to criticise these shameless supporters of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by LeOstrich: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda:

Don't mind the f.o.o.l, any body that don't follow their narrative is always Igbo, can't tell you many times I get called Igbo because I dared to criticise these shameless supporters of APC.

APC followers are daft tribal religious goats

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by eaglechild: 3:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Tinubu is finally exposed
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by egift(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Tinubu and Buhari gives PDP epic Horror Nightmare. God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by Francis5: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2014
egift: Tinubu and Buhari gives PDP epic Horror Nightmare. God bless Nigeria!

Joe Igbokwe how far?
Re: Tinubu Will Be Arrested For Murder - PDP by goalburner(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Lolzz......why dis HATRED on Tinubu. Is he not supportin Igbo business in Lagos or what? Somebody pls xplain cos i dont really knw much abt d issue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] / Teacher Involved In Sex Romp With Student On Her First Day. / South Africa And Lawlessness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.