Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? (38493 Views)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Am just asking because many of you know how hard it is to coach a team.
Well for me i use Tiki taka....am capable of having 80% of the ball in a match, what of you?
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2014
depending on my opponents tactics, I normally use passing game to frustrate my opposition, counter attack, shoot on sight.

4 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Krasid(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
I use quick counter attacks so that i can score lots of goals.

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by abatically(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.

10 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
abatically: Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.
that easy game? I think I will pass

10 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
4-3-3 is the formation.
Strategy is mass defending and mass attack. I dribble a lot and play possesion football with swift passing. Im also very dangerous on the counter so you do not want to leave spaces behind when you attack me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
I use 4-3-3 to play,am a fan of barcelona and i use barca off course but i can have high possesion of the ball.

check out www.alobam.tk
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
If its pes on playstation 2 i think to be a very good player u have to learn how to use the one-two play, learning man to man marking and open space covering is also important. Not to brag but i'm a very good pes player although there are still lots of guys out there i believe are better than i am, probably because their one-two play and marking tactics are precise

4 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
For passing football, barca is the team to use, for counter attacking football real madrid, for physical football psg but when playing against a very good player you'll find that psg's defence is not so much to write home about, but if u're a good player, any team will do just fine

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChrisCosmo: If its pes on playstation 2 i think to be a very good player u have to learn how to use the one-two play, learning man to man marking and open space covering is also important. Not to brag but i'm a very good pes player although there are still lots of guys out there i believe are better than i am, probably because their one-two play and marking tactics are precise
i hate when i am marked or someone plays me by packing bus and a then uses a quick counter against me

4 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: i hate when i am marked or someone plays me by packing bus and a then uses a quick counter against me
that's why a 4 man defence formation is not advisable when playing a against a quick counter opponent, the two full backs tend to move forward to support the wingers leaving only the central backs thereby creating a loophole in the defence, a three man defence and crowded midfield is a good strategy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Personally, i use a 4-3-2-1 formation(when i'm not using the default of the team i'm playing with) but i make sure my full backs can run fast. I have this friend who doesn't miss any chance he gets with ur goalie, when playing against someone like that u have to really think, a 4-man defence system can't work but a 5-man defence will do the trick, but the defence will still be watery if u can't mark and cover at the same time

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by abatically(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
losprince: that easy game? I think I will pass

On the contrary PES is the easy game, no flair at all. FIFA is more technical and the players are alive, try it. On PES u can easily use a fast player and run ur way from the half line to opponents post and score. Good luck trying that on FIFA. The problem is most Nigerians are stuck with PES, in other countries is FIFA all the way.

10 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
abatically:

On the contrary PES is the easy game, no flair at all. FIFA is more technical and the players are alive, try it. On PES u can easily use a fast player and run ur way from the half line to opponents post and score. Good luck trying that on FIFA. The problem is most Nigerians are stuck with PES, in other countries is FIFA all the way.
i've played pes and fifa on the playstation 2, i have both games at home, fifa has licensed teams and players and good graphics and also a nice gameplay but pes is more technical and saying it's easy to use a fast play to overrun the opposition till u get a goal is not applicable when playing against what we call a "strong hand" besides in fifa it is far more easier to score goals. In the playstation 3 fifa excels, that's actually where i love fifa, the player movements, resemblance and everything is way too realistic, i think on the ps2 pes is better not in terms of licensing or graphics but gameplay and excitement but on the ps3 fifa excels in everything

7 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by abatically(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChrisCosmo: i've played pes and fifa on the playstation 2, i have both games at home, fifa has licensed teams and players and good graphics and also a nice gameplay but pes is more technical and saying it's easy to use a fast play to overrun the opposition till u get a goal is not applicable when playing against what we call a "strong hand" besides in fifa it is far more easier to score goals. In the playstation 3 fifa excels, that's actually where i love fifa, the player movements, resemblance and everything is way too realistic, i think on the ps2 pes is better not in terms of licensing or graphics but gameplay and excitement but on the ps3 fifa excels in everything

Do People still play PS2? When PS4 is already out. Anyway I am talking about FIFA 14 on PS3. It beats PES 14 hands down. FIFA is more technical, u need to plan ur attack and the players feel alive unlike PES which is boring and one directional.

8 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
I do, i even play the sega mega drive, i'm soomewhat of a game addict, i play everything that's a game as long as i find it interesting and catchy. Pes on the ps3 is very boring and kinda hard
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't play pes on ps3
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by phrezzz: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
I play Ps3 and Ps2. When playing FIFA14 on Ps3, i use a 4-3-3 False9 that way i can Cross a lot and score. When i play Ps2 PES i use a 4-4-1-1 i love Bayern Munich with this formation. Robben plays behind Mullar amazing formation. They all defend and all attack. But it has its anti dote. A 4-2-3-1 would kill this formation!!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
abatically:

I meant the opposite, you are damn right, imagine someone use c ronaldo , runs past the mid field and pufffff... its a goal!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Real life, ronaldo no dey run opposition dey score? No be so bale use score last season on two occasions? The programmers know what they did applies in reality that's why they made it like it that, and they also gave u a chance to counter such runs

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Krasid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have played both PES and FIFA, and PES is very easy.I started playing PES and was a beast in it and hated FIFA before, but now i am addicted to it and don't find PES interesting anymore. I think FIFA is more technical.I use a 4-2-3-1 formation in both with either bayern or madrid so that i can counter my opponents and at the same time shield my defence.

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Krasid: I have played both PES and FIFA, and PES is very easy.I started playing PES and was a beast in it and hated FIFA before, but now i am addicted to it and don't find PES interesting anymore. I think FIFA is more technical.I use a 4-2-3-1 formation in both with either bayern or madrid so that i can counter my opponents and at the same time shield my defence.
pes is too easy....fifa really involves your technicality....One reason why fifa is more better than pes is that from a specific angle in the field outside the 18 yard box, i can take direct shot to the goal post using messi or ronaldo and have a 70% chance of scoring
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Krasid and abatically, on pes for the ps3 it is nearly impossible to score from outside the 18 yard box, most especially pes 14, since you play the ps3 pes you should know this
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
ChrisCosmo: Krasid and abatically, on pes for the ps3 it is nearly impossible to score from outside the 18 yard box, most especially pes 14, since you play the ps3 pes you should know this
i can do it but i score 2 in 6 clear chances with Messi
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
I use man united and 443 holding formation. with Andy Carroll when I want to use crossing tactics to play usually when the defense is too strong. then suarez when the defense is not that strong. then when i want a quick goal I just pass the ball to G.varela then a quick 1 2 pass then speed till the opponent's corner then cross if Carrol is well placed, that is a goal.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
cocoduck: I use man united and 443 holding formation. with Andy Carroll when I want to use crossing tactics to play usually when the defense is too strong. then suarez when the defense is not that strong. then when i want a quick goal I just pass the ball to G.varela then a quick 1 2 pass then speed till the opponent's corner then cross if Carrol is well placed, that is a goal.
sounds un realistic
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
losprince: sounds un realistic
hehe...really unrealistic mehn....he should wait till he plays me....am gonna frustrate him with TIKI TAKA
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: hehe...really unrealistic mehn....he should wait till he plays me....am gonna frustrate him with TIKI TAKA
be careful when playing him the tiki taka, the guy dey use 12 players 443 formation grin

3 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by dhayveed(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
i apply "total footbal",counter attack and formation of 3 centre backs,2 defensive midfielders,one central midfielder,1 attacking midfielder and 3 forwards (2 wingers and 1 all out striker). the focal point of the attack will be the attacking midfielder,i recommend a player with high passing accuracy (like pirlo) to deliver those viscous high through passes to the attackers which render the defenders useless and they just stare as the ball passes over them cheesy ....on FIFA '14 on Ps 4.

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
losprince: be careful when playing him the tiki taka, the guy dey use 12 players 443 formation grin
it gives me more reason to keep passing the ball around and defensively alert though i got a crappy defence....but my engine is in the midfield...Effectice use of the pass accuracy of Iniesta and Xavi to a sharp shooter like Messi and Non physical but tricky player like Neymar....am dangerous....if i know am loosing then u must get ready to have one of ur player sent off....am not saying i cheat but am kinda good at diving...but i wont dive if u use a physical tactic....lol
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: it gives me more reason to keep passing the ball around and defensively alert though i got a crappy defence....but my engine is in the midfield...Effectice use of the pass accuracy of Iniesta and Xavi to a sharp shooter like Messi and Non physical but tricky player like Neymar....am dangerous....if i know am loosing then u must get ready to have one of ur player sent off....am not saying i cheat but am kinda good at diving...but i wont dive if u use a physical tactic....lol
I understand you but the guy still uses a 443 formation, who does that?

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
losprince: I understand you but the guy still uses a 443 formation, who does that?
Techicallity over Physicallity...Wisdom over Strength....Tacticality over Number......Well i will just believe in my self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You A 90's Baby? / WWE 2k24 PPSSPP ISO Save Data Textures Download Android / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.