Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? (38579 Views)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Am just asking because many of you know how hard it is to coach a team.
Well for me i use Tiki taka....am capable of having 80% of the ball in a match, what of you?
Which one be Tiki taka?
Have you ever seen any playstation soccer game be it winning eleven or pro-evolution where tiki taka is written in their tactics menu?
You suppose say you set your formation to either 4-3-3, 4-5-1 etc & you use it to play tiki taka.
Last Bullet
As for me, I use 4-5-1, 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.
Choose only Arsenal & Nigeria.
Why? Cos I don't get serious when am using other teams
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Zhahovic(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
į pŗęƒęŗ ƒįƒā14...āll ţђę wāy...bųţ ţђāţ ųp ţђŗoųgђ pāşş įş vęŗy āŋŋoyįŋg...ţђęy şђoųld māķę įţ ђāŗdęŗ bęāţįŋg dęƒęŋdęŗş wįţђ ţђāţ şţųƒƒ....
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by coded01: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
5-3-2

cool

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ameer2: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
4 2 3 1. . .i use madrid...mehn...d 4mation is jex too balance
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by StealthyMe(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Since i most often than not play any other soccer game apart from Fifa.....and if its fifa14,i'd opt for a good team with an excellent striker.

Loop the up-throughs and get the work done from there on cheesy and it most often works
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Atmmachine: Have you played this formation ? 325 ?

3 defenders,2 midfielders & 5 strikers.
My opponent stopped playing betting with me when i start using the formation because na 10-0 things i dey give am..
I'll try this shiit out been bleeding bucks recently.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by vision2050: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
femi4: passing the ball is the foundation....remember your X and O
most time I pass to side way which give my opponent a throw, at times I face my own keeper. I'm very good on phone but to hold the pad na wahala. I wish to learn more
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by experimentist: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm a master in dis game... Wether na fifa or anyone.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by khanivorous(f): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChrisCosmo: that's why a 4 man defence formation is not advisable when playing a against a quick counter opponent, the two full backs tend to move forward to support the wingers leaving only the central backs thereby creating a loophole in the defence, a three man defence and crowded midfield is a good strategy.

That's my pattern of play too especially if am using juventus or fiorentina.....marchisio and vargas of both teams respectively handles the midfield...with vucinic/tevez and gomez of respective teams doing the damage

#i rep ps2#

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Zhahovic(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin
ameer2: 4 2 3 1. . .i use madrid...mehn...d 4mation is jex too balance
įŋ ţђę āţţāçķįŋg şęŋşę...įţ çāŋ bę qųįţę ƒŗųşţŗāţįŋg!!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Zhahovic(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
khanivorous:
That's my pattern of play too especially if am using juventus or fiorentina.....marchisio and vargas of both teams respectively handles the midfield...with vucinic/tevez and gomez of respective teams doing the damage
#i rep ps2#
Hmm...three man defense work best against lone striker Or dual striker formations......don't try a three man defence against a three man attack..!!!!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by tobiboss(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Brb
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ichidodo: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
freshdude2: Don't do that catenaccio stuff but Juve are a very good team people don't know about. I use 3-5-2 but will try out 3-4-1-1 on my next gamble session. smiley
Juve are a strong,athletic team with excellent chemistry....what is in vogue these days are attack,attack,attack without letup.If everyone is coming to the party with fast attack fighter jets (Manure,Real madrid,Psg and co) why follow the crowd when you can blow them out of the sky with Surface to Air S-A11 (satan) missile batteries??.....Especially with Pirlo to deliver pin-point accurate passes from the deep to devil-man Tevez?!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by lorRhyMeZ: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
losprince: depending on my opponents tactics, I normally use passing game to frustrate my opposition, counter attack, shoot on sight.

I love playing against people like u who thinks a passing game wud frustrate their opponent grin

Thank God for dat adjustment button where u cud determine how hard or soft ur players wud tackle.

Meaning I go soooo dull ur game wit consistent rough tackles ehn! grin

D rate at wich d ref go dey blow whistle dey enuf to dampen ur spirit...
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Justice629(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
abatically: Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.
I am interested in a match up but don't know what console you have, for me its ps4
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Jaglieski: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
just one...
Pass and score.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Juve are a strong,athletic team with excellent chemistry....what is in vogue these days are attack,attack,attack without letup.If everyone is coming to the party with fast attack fighter jets (Manure,Real madrid,Psg and co) why follow the crowd when you can blow them out of the sky with Surface to Air S-A11 (satan) missile batteries??.....Especially with Pirlo to deliver pin-point accurate passes from the deep to devil-man Tevez?!
And Vucinic with his long-range power shots that no keepers catches. What I love most about them is that they play appealing sexy football without sacrificing the basics.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by adedayor08(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tottenham always do d magic 4me (under dog right ?) just give it a try. vertonghen and Dawson central back paulinho and Kabul left and right . Sandro defensive capoue on central midfield sigurddon for attacking with adebayor up front Lennon and bale for left and right. 4-2-3-1
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by am0s(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
i play 99 percent ball posession nd ill score a goal at d lst minute
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by thuds67: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
abatically: Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.
guy send me ur pin bb nd my psn id thuds07
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by yungryce: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I would luv to knw all dat can be done with d R2 button
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ichidodo: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
freshdude2: And Vucinic with his long-range power shots that no keepers catches. What I love most about them is that they play appealing sexy football without sacrificing the basics.
Sexy?! Juventus is a brutish team,you should see me in action in the heady yellowcard -laden days of Nedved,Sissoko,Iaquinta,Amauri. Since our Vucinic has been shipped out,I am contemplatin pushin Vidal in the hole or Giovinco...Fortunately Alvaro morata coming into the fray will fit in quite nicely…
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by alpamo6: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014

Hi add me: alpamo623
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
sunsky29: u no go fit smell my keeper sef.na just say dat day I no dey in mood.if not I for chop my frnd dia 5k.and d machine suprise me dat day
na pple like u dey chop 8 nil for my hand
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by 50calibre(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
It depends on my opponent, but my traditional formation is 4-4-2, the cross type of midfield.

I love to keep my midfield strong, having two wingers with pace by the flank to make intrusive runs. I use that formation to mount deadly counter attacks.

However, I have this friend, he's so good that I have to play defensive with position edit (5-4-1) and rely on counter attacks to score, he's so good, he makes your players behave like fools.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by tomiobj(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Am just asking because many of you know how hard it is to coach a team.
Well for me i use Tiki taka....am capable of having 80% of the ball in a match, what of you?
. 8 year old method. Passes ball until it gets to my favourite player then use him to run around all defenders until I score
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Sexy?! Juventus is a brutish team,you should see me in action in the heady yellowcard -laden days of Nedved,Sissoko,Iaquinta,Amauri. Since our Vucinic has been shipped out,I am contemplatin pushin Vidal in the hole or Giovinco...Fortunately Alvaro morata coming into the fray will fit in quite nicely…
Lol. Always love sexy football. That's why I love em, their teamwork is superb. Let's see what Morata brings to the table.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by tomiobj(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
8 year old method. I'll pass the ball until it reaches my favourite player then use him to run around all defenders then I score the 1 on 1. Insult me if u like. But it dosen't take away the fact that u depended on ds method @ sm tym
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by LLVelly: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
A club with two fast wingers,my aim is to feed them with thru-pass so they can attack attack & attack. I'm good in marking then the goal keeper would be captain then hoping he'll do extra ordinary saves. Attackin football das all
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by alakid: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Evergreen formation
4-4-2. Diamond formation
Pick any average to good team and play the good old game the way it is meant to be played.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by kekakuz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just play with default formation and am always on the move.up tru pass forward for my favourite goal one on one.if am playing a league. i still use the default.am just too good
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by elvis10ten(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChrisCosmo: Krasid and abatically, on pes for the ps3 it is nearly impossible to score from outside the 18 yard box, most especially pes 14, since you play the ps3 pes you should know this
knuckle shot nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You A 90's Baby? / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.