Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates (4122 Views)

DSAP: Daystar Skill Acquisition Programme Set 15 2014 / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by henryphyol(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2006
I graduated from Daystar Leadership Academy last Saturday. Please let's keep in touch through this forum. I am Henry Ajayi.
Re: Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by justyn3x(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
cheesy
Hi, I was hoping to join the program some time ago but i dont really know what its about, can u introduce a brief for me?

thanx.
Re: Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2006
I also want to know more about this leadership academy. Thanks in advance.
Re: Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by henryphyol(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2006
DAYSTAR LEADERSHIP ACADEMY is a place every Nigerian youth should pass through, at DLA leaders are being raised, you are taught practical things that have worked for those teaching you these principles, No stories like what we were taught in school, There you will be expose to great laws that when you apply them well they will work for you or anyone, anywhere, anytime. Another class will commence by september you can visit daystarng.org/dla for a comprehensive info on the topic,
Re: Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by sege207: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
I also just finished the exam, i score 13/20. i think it is a pass mark. i got a text that the scheduled graduation for sunday has been postponed. Mean while i want to invite every  to a cinema titled "The SECRET"  with this piece you are automatically invited. you will need to text ur name or number to 08033577433 to reserve a seat. because the hall could comfortably take only 40 people at a go.

Venue is Ashton & Layton Communication , 3foundation close, beside adebola house, opebi, ikeja lagos

Date: Mon and Tue (27 and 28) Dec 2010,
Time 3-6pm

Remeber to text your name to reserve a seat or you could call the number 08033577433.

Dont miss out. Discover the SECRET that ALL great men Knew.
It will be shown to you FREE.

See you there.

Olusegun Raphael
Re: Daystar Leadership Academy Graduates by metro10: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2010
I did mind in 2005. Practical courses, life changing exposition. I recommend dla to all entreprenuers, staffs nd all who want to pursue a destiny.

(1) (Reply)

Career Change From Microbiology To Computer Science... Help! / Masters Of Engineering Management (MEM) / See Salary Structure Of Nigerian University Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.