Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs (68962 Views)

Have You Ever Encountered A "Catfish" ? / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2008
Hi,
  i see Guys often  posting topics like "looking for/asking for a date with Older women /sugar mummies here and there on this forum, The question here is why the drive for older women? Is it mainly for money? , for the love of older women? or just following the crowd, and which other reason? HAVE YOU COME ACROSS ANY AND WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?? also what is your opinion about dating an older woman?

personally, i encountered one in the past, and my opinion of dating a sugar mummy is in the nagative, i personally don't suscribe to it!!   whats your own take on this??

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2008
I was once Ekiti state board three chess player in national sports festival, and i met this older lady who took special interest in me, i thought it was just a fluke the first day but, by the second day the body language said it all, she even invited me over to her house at BDPA benin city!!

GAve her the benefit of doubt and went visiting the next day, it was a dubious move though, i stayed outside, i asked after her abd decided to stay outside determined not to make incursions into the vital area her box eigtheeen(The house)

, she gave in and decided to take me out, fort a ride, to a joint, KAYDIES fast food, not a popular one though  but just cool, we spent almost the whole day, gisting and she was busy touching my palms and rubing and rubing never missing the opportunity to touch me at interval, thank God it was a public place,

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2008
then after that we spent the evening at an isi ewu joint , took some bottles, (i have stpoed drinking now sha) i  like 8 bottles but it has no much effect and still got the brain to tell her i wasnt going home with her because i got a game in hand, the next day against the present nigeria number one [playing for Ogun state then,

well i had no choice but to go to the camp at hall  got penalised and the hang over affected my game the next day, my opponent played the sicilian najdof as black and i played the notorious English attack (inspired by shirov-polgar) i sacked on move 15  got a winning position that got the nija number uneasy but ended up loosing, no thanks to my hang over, i resigned!!

after the tournament, (i got just bronze)One night she calls me and says she wants to go to the club. I being the nice person that i am, agree to her request. We barely spend an hour at the club and she blatantly says, "let's go to a hotel" which i read it as, "I want to f, kc you". I feign ignorance and say, "Why? u hungry ah?" and she says the sweetest words. "I want to eat u".

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2008
, the story continues

Anyway i'll cut the long story short. Sorry, I'm bad at building up erotic  gists, i am obviously not HoLYEYE, If Spanish Fly was real, i bet she took it. She wants to do everything, huluhulu hulu to the maximum, to the left to the right to the center, attacking ,attacking, attacking, having just been dumped by my chick, I'm pretty sure tonight was going to be good, well it was great
I start picking up on things i don't like to see, like a not too big  tummy, not firm  but large booobs, eraser head nips, stretch marks,  the list goes. So, because i'm distracted, sex becomes mechanical. I'm NOT enjoying it and its beginning to get worse. Lady on the other hand is having a great time because she's not met anyone that has lasted so long. She verbally tells me this, while I'm still doing her,  and it becomes the WORST sex compliment of my life. It goes like this,

Lady: [moaning and panting] "This is one of the best sex i've had in 30 over years

then second round-
She request I continue to fuckkk her. then alnite 4th 5th  6th round,  and Lady has no sympathy for my cheated privates. In the most graphic detail i can give u, she lies back on the bed, spreads her legs and says, "let's do it again"!! obviously insatiable!! 

, the concluding part of the story comes up next, ,

Re: LAST PART OF MY ENCOUNTER, THE MUMMY RETURNS!!

then the mummy returns , the next day, She ask if i'm bothered by her age. I say "Nope". I hate myself. I lied Most of u would probably think its not a big deal. To me it is i was, we had a short affair
how?
she then gives me the best proposition i've had till then. It all started because I said I never thot i would have anything to do with a a sugar mummy and she told me that with my looks, it would not be a problem to get one without a search because older ladies would dig guys like me. She then suggest she be my sugar mummy.

Her proposal,

- #2000 a day. Which works out to #60000 a month(plus other goodies)
- A Free apartment fully furnished
- Any of her four choice cars to move around
-XTRA CASH IF NEED BE ON DEMAND
- I have to answer to her every desire to have sex.

I equate,

- #60000 at a cost of self dignity and worth. AND OTHER GOODIES ?No problem.

- Answer to her calls for fukcks. Can be done.

- Getting an erection. Not possible, at least not when it must be 12 rounds all night!!
possible with my young blood chicks every friday, but not with Madam! waka far, I absolutely cannot, will not Bleep her again. I start ignoring her calls since . final resignation, END OF SIX MONTHS AFFAIR!! i resigned!

So what do you guys think, I believe it is not worth it and should be not discouraged,
[b]that was my own experience and, I CERTAINLY WILL NOT ENCOURAGE IT

ever encountered one? what was your experience like was it a good one and would you encourage it?.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by efetoma(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2008
hmmmmmmmm. a chessguru indeed. can u give d lady's contact?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by HammaP: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
seconded!!!
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by raymonDii(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
also interseted in r contact,

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by lilliesboy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oboy u go fit Bleep ur own mama?.If u no go fit then why u dey want sugar mummy?.Make all of ona here repent.No be good thing to do.
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by yomi123nl(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
lilliesboy:

Oboy u go fit mess ur own mama?.If u no go fit then why u dey want sugar mummy?.Make all of ona here repent.No be good thing to do.
Let them be, we catch our fun in different ways, we can't all be thesame.
To my guys who love sugar mummies i say "chop up" nothing do you.
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
  Re: LAST PART OF MY ENCOUNTER, THE MUMMY RETURNS!!

then the mummy returns , the next day, She ask if i'm bothered by her age. I say "Nope". I hate myself. I lied Most of u would probably think its not a big deal. To me it is i was, we had a short affair
how?
she  then gives me the best proposition i've had till then. It all started because I said I never thot i would have anything to do with a a sugar mummy and she told me that with my looks, it would not be a problem to get one without a search because older ladies would dig guys like me. She then suggest she be my sugar mummy.

Her proposal,

I equate,

- Getting an erection. Not possible, at least not when it must  be 12 rounds all night!!
    possible with my young blood chicks every friday, but not with Madam!  waka far,  I absolutely cannot, will not Bleep her again. I start ignoring her calls since  .   final resignation, [color=#000099]END OF SIX MONTHS  AFFAIR!!
  i resigned!
[/color]

So what do you guys think, I believe it is not worth it and should be not  discouraged,
[b]that was my own experience and, I CERTAINLY WILL NOT ENCOURAGE IT

ever encountered one? what was your experience like was it a good one and would you encourage it
?.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 3:33am On Oct 09, 2008
, whats your take on@ topic?
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tRoOE(f): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]what a disgrace to manhood embarassed embarassed
Is this life shocked shocked, thank God 4 the way my brothers were brought up kiss
chie all in the name of sex,money and goddies
am so disgusted, can't believe i wasted 5mins of my time to read this trash
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by nguage(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]what a disgrace to manhood embarassed embarassed
Is this life shocked shocked, thank God for the way my brothers were brought up kiss
chie all in the name of sex,money and goddies
am so disgusted, can't believe i wasted 5mins of my time to read this trash
[/size]

What trash? He himself admits he was disgusted by the whole thing so why do you have to come here to judge him. She could have been 40 looking like Janet Jackson or 42 looking like Halle Berry. Those two ladies will get it before 90 percent of chicks on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tRoOE(f): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2008
n-guage:

What trash? [b]He himself admits he was disgusted by the whole thing so why do you have to come here to judge him. She could have been 40 looking l[/b]ike Janet Jackson or 42 looking like Halle Berry. Those two ladies will get it before 90 percent of chicks on nairaland.
[size=13pt]oh keep quite 4 Christ sake, what are you saying that is sweeten your mouth sef. If he was really disgusted like you claimed, then he should have posted his outrageous story on a public forum.
if he doesn't want to be judged then he shouldn't have created this thread at in 1st place(am not judging him, just telling him my 2cents)
you shall know their type, when you see them hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]oh keep quite 4 Christ sake, what are you saying that is sweeten your mouth sef. If he was really disgusted like you claimed, then he should have posted his outrageous story on a public forum.
if he doesn't want to be judged then he shouldn't have created this thread at in 1st place(am not judging him, just telling him my 2cents)
you shall know their type, when you see them hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]

WELL THE THREAD IS NOT IN ANYWAY PROMOTING "SUGAR MUMMY " ACTIVITIES, it was about an experience/encounter with a sugar mummy far back 2003 and IF YOU READ THE STORY TO THE END you will see how i rejected her proposal, well i am posting the whole story in one place now,
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2008
MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE "mummy"  A-Z

I was once Ekiti state board three chess player in national sports festival, and i met this older lady who took special interest in me, i thought it was just a fluke the first day but, by the second day the body language said it all, she even invited me over to her house at BDPA benin city!!

GAve her the benefit of doubt and went visiting the next day, it was a dubious move though, i stayed outside, i asked after her abd decided to stay outside determined not to make incursions into the vital area her box eigtheeen(The house)

, she gave in and decided to take me out, fort a ride, to a joint, KAYDIES fast food, not a popular one though  but just cool, we spent almost the whole day, gisting and she was busy touching my palms and rubing and rubing never missing the opportunity to touch me at interval, thank God it was a public place

then after that we spent the evening at an isi ewu joint , took some bottles, (i have stpoed drinking now sha) i  like 8 bottles but it has no much effect and still got the brain to tell her i wasnt going home with her because i got a game in hand, the next day against the present nigeria number one [playing for Ogun state then,

well i had no choice but to go to the camp at hall  got penalised and the hang over affected my game the next day, my opponent played the sicilian najdof as black and i played the notorious English attack (inspired by shirov-polgar) i sacked on move 15  got a winning position that got the nija number uneasy but ended up loosing, no thanks to my hang over, i resigned!!

after the tournament, (i got just bronze)One night she calls me and says she wants to go to the club. I being the nice person that i am, agree to her request. We barely spend an hour at the club and she blatantly says, "let's go to a hotel" which i read it as, "I want to f, kc you". I feign ignorance and say, "Why? u hungry ah?" and she says the sweetest words. "I want to eat u".

Anyway i'll cut the long story short. Sorry, I'm bad at building up erotic  gists, i am obviously not HoLYEYE, If Spanish Fly was real, i bet she took it. She wants to do everything, huluhulu hulu to the maximum, to the left to the right to the center, attacking ,attacking, attacking, having just been dumped by my chick, I'm pretty sure tonight was going to be good, well it was great
I start picking up on things i don't like to see, like a not too big  tummy, not firm  but large booobs, eraser head nips, stretch marks,  the list goes. So, because i'm distracted, sex becomes mechanical. I'm NOT enjoying it and its beginning to get worse. Lady on the other hand is having a great time because she's not met anyone that has lasted so long. She verbally tells me this, while I'm still doing her,  and it becomes the WORST sex compliment of my life. It goes like this,

Lady: [moaning and panting] "This is one of the best sex i've had in 30 over years

then second round-
She request I continue to fuckkk her. then alnite 4th 5th  6th round,  and Lady has no sympathy for my cheated privates. In the most graphic detail i can give u, she lies back on the bed, spreads her legs and says, "let's do it again"!! obviously insatiable!!

how?
she  then gives me the best proposition i've had till then. It all started because I said I never thot i would have anything to do with a a sugar mummy and she told me that with my looks, it would not be a problem to get one without a search because older ladies would dig guys like me. She then suggest she be my sugar mummy.

Her proposal,

I equate,

- Getting an erection. Not possible, at least not when it must  be 12 rounds all night!!
    possible with my young blood chicks every friday, but not with Madam!  waka far,  I absolutely CANNOT, will not Bleep her again. I start ignoring her calls since  .   final resignation, END OF SIX MONTHS  AFFAIR!!  i resigned!

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2008
@  tRoOE

MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR SUGAR MUMMY IS THIS-

i see many posts/guys looking for sugar mammas daily and i have this to say, WHERE CAN YOU GET SUGAR MUMMIES?            Am talking from experience here
   They are @ different locations both in naija and in diaspora,SOME CLUBS,BIZZ ENVIRONS rarely on nairaland and if they come around will probably not be looking for a sugar son among those who (most times)lack the capacity to attract the younger girls, most sugar mummies in naIJA KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND THE kind of guys they want, unfortunately they often target HANDSOME GUYS who initially is not even seeking a sugar mummy and that explains why they try to entice them with money
MEANING many sugar mammas wont spend their time or money on those seeking a sugar mummy day and night (on and off line) except they see what they want in you and want to use money to entice you!! Bottomline is most /almost all sugar mammas only go for fine boys who aint interested in them and that is WHY THE MONEY ENTICEMENT COMES IN, so getting a sugar mummy is not some kind of employment you seek, if that madam dosnt like you she wont look at you twice, EXCEPT OF COURSE SHE WANTS YOU FOR RITUALS!!  so never ever think a sugar mummy has got cash somewhere for a guy who wants her, in that case she needs not entice you with much if any dime at all, you are already too cheap for her to even take home., and don't ever think it is all about how many rounds you can go, if you are not her choice then you are not, IT IS A MIND GAME!! a complex one. PERSONALY  I THINK IT IS WRONG  AND WONT GIVE IT A THOUGHT!!
                      @ALL WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS??

i am just asking if anybody can say it is worth it, and why, if they have ever encountered one, and if not  why are they searching, many are ignorant, THIS IS A DISCUSSION for everybody, i have stated my opinion and everybody else has a right to post what they think, for or against vis-a-vis the benefit or otherwise!!
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by showbobo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2008
@TROOE

if you dont have anything meaningful to contribute just waka far and dont derail this thread abeg. . . . .

@Chessguru

Nice topic man.it takes more than courage for a man to come out and spit this out in a forum like this,

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by izeek(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
@post,
it doesnt pay off all the time.( i mean sugar mummy)
and truely u dont pick them, they pick u.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by Scopium: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2008
izeek:

@post,
it doesnt pay off all the time.( i mean sugar mummy)
and[b] truely u don't pick them, they pick u[/b].

[size=13pt]I agree with you on that one[/size]
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by Tomingo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
@chess, thanks man, ur post is remarkable,
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by A40(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2008
Older ladies need love too jare tongue.Na something make am dey find young manliness
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by cooldud62: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2008
Chessguru, do i know you?
I was in Ado the time you talked about,
infact, i know people on the list of sports fastival for that year,
I am begining to get some idea!
Are you T,S,O?
does your name start with any?
LOOOOL
its a small world,
If yes, holla,
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 1:07am On Oct 10, 2008
cooldud62*:

Chessguru, do i know you?
I was in Ado the time you talked about,
infact, i know people on the list of sports fastival for that year,
I am begining to get some idea!
Are you T,S,O?
does your name start with any?
LOOOOL
its a small world,
If yes, holla,
the guys T,S,O
one slim guy, he got bronze, one Dark short but big guy, I ONLY JOINED THEM IN BENIN just b4 the festival, i dont live in Ado, i train with Edo state team , (then)

@ TOPIC

sorry to digress, i think there are diversities of reasons for older ladies to look 4 young guys
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by cooldud62: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2008
i see
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tRoOE(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2008
showbobo:

@TROOE

if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute just waka far and don't derail this thread abeg. . . . . @Chessguru

Nice topic man.it takes more than courage for a man to come out and spit this out in a forum like this,
[size=13pt]And what meaningful comment/advice have you posted undecided, busybody

@chessguru
But you slept with her knowing damn well she was old
You knew her intention in de 1st place, right from when she 1st approached you, u saw all the signs but still decided to ignore it.

All these young bobos sleeping with sugar mamas, just remember someone else will be sagging ur mothers very soon, and don't get mad when that happens grin grin
[/size]
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]And what meaningful comment/advice have you posted undecided, busybody

@chessguru
But you slept with her knowing damn well she was old
You knew her intention in de 1st place, right from when she 1st approached you, u saw all the signs but still decided to ignore it.

All these young bobos sleeping with sugar mamas, just remember someone else will be sagging ur mothers very soon, and don't get mad when that happens grin grin
[/size]

i was out for my little adventure and it was my choice (then)VERY WELL, AND I don't REGRET IT, Every body has a past!! yesterdays reality is not todays reality, i can call my self a decent and polite young man at present , i don't smoke, i don't drink i don't womanize!! WHAT MATTERS TO ME NOW IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE!! the past is dead, only usefull for what i have learnt by exp[erience!![b][/b]i don't think any sugar mummy can get me with a million dollar now, apart from the fact that i earn a graet living with my own sweat, AM AN ELIGIBLE BACHELOR LOOKING FOR HIS BRIDE, waiting to accept responsibility to take care of a youg queen!!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tRoOE(f): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]wateva rock ur boat, keep doing u lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]whatever rock ur boat, keep doing u lipsrsealed[/size]
, yeah!! whatever, and i vote for decency!!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by janami(f): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2008
chessguru
Nice and honest post. I hope all those boys looking for sugar mummies are reading this
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tRoOE(f): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2008
chessguru:

, yeah!! whatever, and i vote for decency!!
[size=13pt]wateva[/size]
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 5:13am On Oct 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]whatever[/size]
any which way, ?!

@jenami
GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Deltans Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.