Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs (69005 Views)

Have You Ever Encountered A "Catfish" ? / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by irokokekere(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
I need a caring Sugar mummy am 34 am tall very very good on bed. If u want me 320E75D0
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by tpia5: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by AYO006: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi guys my name is AYO I work in big hotel which I will not mension. We have sugar mummy,sugar daddy,lesbian and gay they nomally lodge into our hotel every weekend they ask me to hook them up. You maybe the lucky one if you are intresting holla me here 07040326599
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by chessguru(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2012
who is this Spamming my thread?? angry
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by davidscot007: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
HELLO AM DAVID FROM KADUNA I LOVE THIS CONVERSATION IT NICE AND COOL BUT I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS A SUGAR MUMMY BEFORE AND I WANT TO TRY IT I NEED ONE IF POSSIBLE IF U CAN HELP ME GET ONE DESPIRATE MUMMY I WILL HONESTLY APPRECIATE AND IF ANY OF THE KIND MUMMIES ARE READING MY MESSAGE CAN PLEASE ALSO CALL OR EMAIL ME AM JUST NORMAL AND I SWEAR YOU WILL LOVE ME TALL HUGE A BEAT FIAR AND VERY KIND UNDERSTANDING YOUNG BLOOD JUST 22 YEARS OLD AND VERY STRONG IN ANYTHING THIS IS NOT A MARKING BUT THE FACT I WANNA GO INTO THIS GAME WILL YOU BE MY FIRST SUGAR MUMMY EVER.....AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO U CAN COUNT ON ME JUST TRY AND CALL THEN U WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF +2348134956006 MY MAIL ADDRESS DAVIDSCOT2@GMAIL.COM

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by klvnsngrg883: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2012
I am here to testify what charles did for me, he help me with a sugar mummy, and I'm enjoying it you can still contact him. Call charles on +2348153439935. Thank you once more charles. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT DONT MISS OUT YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by DeGenius3(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
chessguru:
                                           MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE "mummy"  A-Z

I was once Ekiti state board three chess player in national sports festival, and i met this older lady who took special interest in me, i thought it was just a fluke the first day but, by the second day the body language said it all, she even invited me over to her house at BDPA benin city!!

GAve her the benefit of doubt and went visiting the next day, it was a dubious move though, i stayed outside, i asked after her abd decided to stay outside determined not to make incursions into the vital area her box eigtheeen(The house)

, she gave in and decided to take me out, fort a ride, to a joint, KAYDIES fast food, not a popular one though  but just cool, we spent almost the whole day, gisting and she was busy touching my palms and rubing and rubing never missing the opportunity to touch me at interval, thank God it was a public place

then after that we spent the evening at an isi ewu joint , took some bottles, (i have stpoed drinking now sha) i  like 8 bottles but it has no much effect and still got the brain to tell her i wasnt going home with her because i got a game in hand, the next day against the present nigeria number one [playing for Ogun state then,

well i had no choice but to go to the camp at hall  got penalised and the hang over affected my game the next day, my opponent played the sicilian najdof as black and i played the notorious English attack (inspired by shirov-polgar) i sacked on move 15  got a winning position that got the nija number uneasy but ended up loosing, no thanks to my hang over, i resigned!!

after the tournament, (i got just bronze)One night she calls me and says she wants to go to the club. I being the nice person that i am, agree to her request. We barely spend an hour at the club and she blatantly says, "let's go to a hotel" which i read it as, "I want to f, kc you". I feign ignorance and say, "Why? u hungry ah?" and she says the sweetest words. "I want to eat u".

Anyway i'll cut the long story short. Sorry, I'm bad at building up erotic  gists, i am obviously not HoLYEYE, If Spanish Fly was real, i bet she took it. She wants to do everything, huluhulu hulu to the maximum, to the left to the right to the center, attacking ,attacking, attacking, having just been dumped by my chick, I'm pretty sure tonight was going to be good, well it was great
I start picking up on things i don't like to see, like a not too big  tummy, not firm  but large booobs, eraser head nips, stretch marks,  the list goes. So, because i'm distracted, sex becomes mechanical. I'm NOT enjoying it and its beginning to get worse. Lady on the other hand is having a great time because she's not met anyone that has lasted so long. She verbally tells me this, while I'm still doing her,  and it becomes the WORST sex compliment of my life. It goes like this,

Lady: [moaning and panting] "This is one of the best sex i've had in 30 over years

then second round-
She request I continue to fuckkk her. then alnite 4th 5th  6th round,  and Lady has no sympathy for my cheated privates. In the most graphic detail i can give u, she lies back on the bed, spreads her legs and says, "let's do it again"!! obviously insatiable!!

then the mummy returns , the next day, She ask if i'm bothered by her age. I say "Nope". I hate myself. I lied Most of u would probably think its not a big deal. To me it is i was, we had a short affair
how?
she  then gives me the best proposition i've had till then. It all started because I said I never thot i would have anything to do with a a sugar mummy and she told me that with my looks, it would not be a problem to get one without a search because older ladies would dig guys like me. She then suggest she be my sugar mummy.

Her proposal,

- #2000 a day. Which works out to #60000 a month(plus other goodies)
- A Free apartment fully furnished
- Any of her four choice cars to move around
-XTRA CASH IF NEED BE ON DEMAND
- I have to answer to her every desire to have sex.

I equate,

- #60000 at a cost of self dignity and worth. AND OTHER GOODIES ?No problem.

- Answer to her calls for fukcks. Can be done.

- Getting an erection. Not possible, at least not when it must  be 12 rounds all night!!
    possible with my young blood chicks every friday, but not with Madam!  waka far,  I absolutely CANNOT, will not Bleep her again. I start ignoring her calls since  .   final resignation, END OF SIX MONTHS  AFFAIR!!  i resigned!

well said then....
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by stainlesssmith: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2013
»»STAINLESS SMITH HOOK UP FIRM

Get opportunity to meet sugar mommy,daddy,gay and lesbains who are willing to mingle with guy and girl. It is the aspect of fun pleasure and you to make money to satisfy your own need. With our well stocked rich. Sugar mummies,dadies,gay and lesbians in place,we are considered one of the best hook up firm in the whole of west africa
Get the best exclusive arrangement anywhere in nigeria|lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,delta,jos,
Portharcourt,kongi,river,ibada ,edo,
Benin,kaduna,abia.
Contact us now on mobile +2347035051242 or email us at
stainlesssmith4@gmail.com and make your choice.
Get a sugar mummy or daddy number immediately and get invited at the annual quarter party all over Nigeria.
Is in your hand to pick your choice.But you must possess these qualities-

- You must be good in bed
- You must be ready to keep secrets
-you must be responsible
-you must be sincere and honest
-You must be good in the game
If you posees any of this qualities. Then contact us

MARK WARNING:STAINLESS SMITH HOOK UP FIRM is extremely genuine and we attend to individuals who are 18 and above. Watch out for scams who are out there to eat up your money without giving you any sugar mummy do not fall into their hands.

Signed.
Mr Stainless smith
Managing director SSHUF

1 Like

Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by stainlesssmith: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2013
»»STAINLESS SMITH HOOK UP FIRM

Get opportunity to meet sugar mommy,daddy,gay and lesbains who are willing to mingle with guy and girl. It is the aspect of fun pleasure and you to make money to satisfy your own need. With our well stocked rich. Sugar mummies,dadies,gay and lesbians in place,we are considered one of the best hook up firm in the whole of west africa
Get the best exclusive arrangement anywhere in nigeria|lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,delta,jos,
Portharcourt,kogi,river,ibadan ,
Benin,kaduna,abia.
Contact us now on mobile +2347035051242 or email us at
stainlesssmith4@gmail.com and make your choice.
Get a sugar mummy or daddy number immediately and get invited at the annual quarter party all over Nigeria.
Is in your hand to pick your choice.But you must possess these qualities-

- You must be good in bed
- You must be ready to keep secrets
-you must be responsible
-you must be sincere and honest
-You must be good in the game
If you posees any of this qualities. Then contact us

MARK WARNING:STAINLESS SMITH HOOK UP FIRM is extremely genuine and we attend to individuals who are 18 and above. Watch out for scams who are out there to eat up your money without giving you any sugar mummy do not fall into their hands.

Signed.
Mr Stainless smith
Managing director SSHUF
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by reevessugarmumm: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2013
IN NEED OF A SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY? CONTACT REEVES
Reeves Sugar Mummy Agency
+2347068321936
+2348171982354
+44 7937 425289
Email; Seekinghookup@yahoo.com
Facebook page;.
REEVES SUGAR MUMMY AGENCY
Website; reevessugarmummyagency.webs.com
Re: Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs by reevessugarmumm: 3:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Get hooked up to a sexy and rich sugar mummy in your lvcation today and say bye to brokeness
CONTACT.

+2347068321936
+2348116043222
+2348171982354
+44 7937 425289

Email; Seekinghookup@yahoo.com
Facebook page;.
Website; reevessugarmummyagency.webs.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.