Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,077 members, 7,832,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Funny Experience With Fraudsters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Funny Experience With Fraudsters (749 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With Fraudsters by gidzbobby: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
It's been 3 days now since I had a bad experience with 419 guys....
It all began on Tuesday, I got a call from my mum who called to inform me of her state of health... I rushed home as fast as I could but never knew I would fall into wrong hands...
I got to a bustop called Lawanson, carrying my Iphone and Asha in my Hands listening to Wiggle...
That was how One bros, just stopped me and said He was looking for One place, as I no con understand yoruba na, I told him I dunno the place, He told me to help Him call a particular guy that was about to cross the road, my head no gree boot say this Bros wants to GBA me xha... So I called the guy and they talked about meeting a Herbalist that wants to buy sumfin from them, so I decided to leave the guy asked me to wait that He would give me 500k from the money he was gonna make... I hear 500k, I remembered my girlfriend has a birthday coming up on August 7th, I agreed to follow them... like play like play, brothers and sisters I don land for Mushin o... We met the So called Native doctor who greeted all of Us and and said He saw a vision about My enemy ( whenever I bath, my soap and sponge falls down and that it was bad for my enemy, cause they wanna take away My enemy's life)... I con dey fear say na true this man talk, He took us to a shop and told us how much we were willing to sell the item which I haven't even set my eyes on, the other guy asking for directions said 2million... infact lemme put it like a stage play

Babalawo: amush una wan sell am my pikin ?

Seller: Baba just pay Us 2million

Babalawo: Hope it's original cause there's a curse behind it

Seller: Yes it's original, infact the item has killed 7 people in my family

Me: (in my mind) MO GBE!!! shocked shocked shocked

Babalawo collected the item which looks like a wood and smelt it and said it was truly original and told the three of us to pray on the wood like structure, which we did. Next thing he said he was gonna give the seller a spiritual water to wash his hand so that the wind from the wood won't kill him... He did and next thing told us not to allow the seller scratch his hands or else we all will run mad, na that time ah no say Water don over boil for garri...
Then he told us to bring out wateva gadgets and atm card we had and told us to use the sand to write our passwords... I wrot e the password for my atm cus I had only 200naira in it and my iphone password was just too long, I couldn't remember. After prayers on the items, I tried to take it back then he rebuked me and said I have spoil the whole thing and He said an evil wind has gone to his house to kill one of his parent, told me to run quickly and go get all the money in the house and even if I had a laptop that I should bring it to the shrine, then he said the gods were angry... He picked up a stone and said some magical spells and said the stone represents power and that if I go home, I'll take money under my parents nose without them noticing that I took money, He xha did a magic to the point that the stone entered into my tummy, also did for the other guy too.. I reach house they search, dey scatter things, thank God my mum hasn't collected people's contribution money cause she's like a Tax-collector.. To God be the glory, na only #25 dey house, I took it back to babalawo, then He said that I didn't search well and all the rest, He xha picked up another stone and told me to keep it in my bag that after 3days, my properties will appear back in my bag... till today I never see atm card not to talk of my Iphone..

I am typing this now, cause it's 3days already and I never still die or run mad like babalawo said... undecided undecided undecided

Please I beg you all, especially those who have kids and young ones, tell em very well not talk to strangers o... grin grin grin

Re: My Funny Experience With Fraudsters by Emmyk(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
End time gullibility.
Re: My Funny Experience With Fraudsters by nwaanambra1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
i guess its you in that photo? undecided

No wonder they where able to use that ancient format on you. cool

YOU LOOK SOOO MORONIC - EMPTY BRAIN! grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Feared Terrorist Group Storm Town, Captures 100 Women / Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge / Shekau Claims Chibok Girls Married Off, Military Moves In More Troops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.