Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated (16627 Views)

Keshi Have Just Been Sacked Nff / Fear Of Ban: NFF Stops Committees’ Inauguration / FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by gerald09(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
With all the kidnapping, bombings, strike, stealing and corruption to battle I wonder what tym the FG have to be meddling in NFF, I just wonder.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by searay(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
First to comments
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by platz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
p
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Well said bro...
Ibrowski: @FIFA...........you will do us good if the ban is effected @ least SOME PLAYERS will be no where 2 be found near d super eagles.

SOME PLAYERS like KESHI,MIKEL,UCHEBO,AMEOBI

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who is FIFA?

ok na them dey sell ball, whistle, jersey and presidency for life!

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by collitexnaira(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na Wetin concern agbero with overload,
FIFA that your threat is bullshit

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by chibwike(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
if they ban us mynd_44 will ban them too.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
fifa....abeg.......ban us....abeg.....we gaining nothing from u guys....infact...ban africa...or else...na we go ban una ooo.....fuc.ktards fifa...idi.otic sepblatter...
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by myworld01: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
wow! my topic on FP??.... YES, I DID IT.

Thanks seun and the mod

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by akiOYIBO: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
ebullientV: We are @ it again..
By the way, what/who is FIFA? That corrupt football governing body led by that corrupt bald-headed short man 4rm Switzerland?
Abegi dey should ban us all they want, they are not going to allow the teams from Africa win d WC anyways, so what's d use of spending billions on trips, hotels, match bonuses and what have U..
FIFA and Blatter just dey pull stunts; we have seen worse thing than this as a Nation, so we no dey shake..
cheiiiii...blatter don suffer. He's done nothing wrong. Govt. shouldn't interfere, its a stamped rule that qualifies it a FIFA case so I think their stand is justified legally.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Babyboy1986(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm shocked kiss
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Spiff20(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Abeg ban us. The money our govt is spending on fball is too much. Atleast we can save some money for some other things
removal of football subsidy.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Ebubeslym(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Beehshorp: please dont reinstate dem..please ban us for 3worldcups. u are doing us good by ridding mikel indirectly..cos after d ban he must av retired

and the same mikel has the tenth best accurate passes in the ongoing world cup......
smh

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by judedwriter(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
U c wat longer-throat for dollars has done? What if nigeria qualified for the semi's? The players would have still rebelled because of fifa's dollars. Oh what a shame! sad
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
I think FIFA is too powerful , haabaa !

How can we have a parastatal that receives statutory allocation from federal government and such government would not have any disciplinary power over them .......

Maigari can do and undo as far as FIFA is satisfied , Nigerian Government should be satisfied ....

I think this is Imperialism and FIFA only wants to kill African Football !!

Football is over-rated abeg ..... Nonsense , Ban , Ban , Ban ....

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fresia01: clueless federation,,always inda news for bad reasons,, mayb dia is so much money in dat glass house prompting d constant struggle for power!! gej will intervene as usual and fifa will free us !!!
exactly!
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by herald9: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
I pray Jonathan should be clueless on this one too till naija is banned...

We still have premiere nd champion leagues to satisfy our football hunger kiss

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by cr7lomo: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ebubeslym:

and the same mikel has the tenth best accurate passes in the ongoing world cup......
smh

Y Wunt he b accurate , when he was busy passing side ways and back pass

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by great664(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
ebullientV: We are @ it again..
By the way, what/who is FIFA? That corrupt football governing body led by that corrupt bald-headed short man 4rm Switzerland?
Abegi dey should ban us all they want, they are not going to allow the teams from Africa win d WC anyways, so what's d use of spending billions on trips, hotels, match bonuses and what have U..
FIFA and Blatter just dey pull stunts; we have seen worse thing than this as a Nation, so we no dey shake..
dem nor fit deceive us again, whatever they want we can live onour own, I wish Nigeria government stand firm and hold their ground
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
safarigirl: I take God beg them, make dem no ban us. Na only senior team dey F up, I still look forward to watching the U-20 boys at the African Youth Championships and U-20 World Cup next year.

Not to mention our U-20. Re-instate them abeg. FIFA has a disciplinary committee that the NFF members can be referred to. All the Nigerian government needs to do is write to them and they'll do the needful. No need to start arresting people. This ain't no Sanusi vs. GEJ shitt

Na how ur senior national team take the mess up? A team that most recently won the AFCON and got to the 2nd round of the WC cant be described as f***ing up. You need to find something else to say pls, leave the boys out of Maigari, govt and FIFA matter.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Segadem(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Beehshorp: please dont reinstate dem..please ban us for 3worldcups. u are doing us good by ridding mikel indirectly..cos after d ban he must av retired
ur best player
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by naijaboyof4life(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2014
cr7lomo.:

Y Wunt he b accurate , when he was busy passing side ways and back pass

Foolish, you talk as if he was the only one, do you think you just pass the ball forward and you will score. Don't ever be a coach in your life.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Negro1: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Ibrowski: @FIFA...........you will do us good if the ban is effected @ least SOME PLAYERS will be no where 2 be found near d super eagles.

SOME PLAYERS like KESHI,MIKEL,UCHEBO,AMEOBI
undecided undecided
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by guttentag(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2014
englishmart: If u want to ruin your relationship, Text MIKEL to 3888.
To SAVE ur relationship text ENYEAMA to 38800.
For free megaBITE, Text SUAREZ To 3881,
To achieve ur Own Goal Text YOBO to 307014"
I rest my case

I laugh In Jonathan's Voice..LOL

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by mrvictor: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2014
FIFA is just killing the development African football.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Chanchit: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2014
Make fifa ban us if them go ban us jor, na that ban I even want. Mtcheeew.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by sharubutu(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2014
For the very first time I want Nigeria banned from international competitions; therefore let the court not give a damn about FIFA's threat. What is our benefit afterall when after spending million of naira to send our team to tournaments and results of matches especially at the senior level are always decided before kickoff against African teams. How on earth was that Matuidi guy left off the hook? Was Gerioud's elbow on Mikel not similar to what Kaita did in south Africa, and he got sent off? Abeg make they ban us. Nothing spoil, afterall premier league go soon start.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2014
On Thursday, a Nigerian court sacked the NFF and the government appointed a sole administrator for the country’s football.

Are you telling me an entire committee was replaced with one person, a person who was appointed by the presidency? Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Why is FIFA threatening Nigeria with ban when bonuses players are paid are from Taxpayers' pocket?

Surely, we should have a say in how the NFF is run because the NFF doesn't independently generate its money.... If it does, then Fifa's ban is justified....

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2014

The letter, which was copied to the
Confederation of African Football (CAF), said
FIFA are aware Maigari had been arrested
and detained by the state security service
and other NFF officials were being hunted.

The bolded part got me laughing so hard, who knows where the other crooks might be hiding now to avoid arrest, hahaha, hunted, lol.

I love this my naija mehn, many funny things dey happen here every hour.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by kb83(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2014
I think naija shud follow d proper procedure rather dan take law into deir hands,We think only of d present Eagles 4gettin d younger Up cumin Guys,If Maigari is a thief den report 2 d Fifa disciplinary committe 4 investigation not start harrasin him like d way U harass Ur APC Govs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles / Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Which Soccer Teams Are Celebrities Supporting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.