Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated (16682 Views)

Keshi Have Just Been Sacked Nff / Fear Of Ban: NFF Stops Committees’ Inauguration / FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by safarigirl(f): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2014
APContherun:

Na how ur senior national team take the mess up? A team that most recently won the AFCON and got to the 2nd round of the WC cant be described as f***ing up. You need to find something else to say pls, leave the boys out of Maigari, govt and FIFA matter.
no be wetin your fellow Nigerians dey talk? Dem say senior team dey F up because dem no win World Cup.

Do you not know that it is on that basis most of them are forming 'we no send' for this matter? So I have raised up the arguments that will make them 'send'. If they care not for the senior team, I'm sure they ALL give a shitt about the age grade guys
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by stabledoc(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2014
What has this got to do with FIFA? They had better federate int'l football and spare us of there deceptive crap! mtcheew
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 05, 2014
what i've waited for in the past 20years is finally here...

Mr FIFA abi na Oga FIFA, i beg you in the name of God... Proceed with the ban and the almighty will bless you.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by sheriffman(m): 3:51am On Jul 05, 2014
If FIFA no ban us I no go watch ball again. Dia fada without the ban nko wetin we acheive.Y FIFA no pay the players when dem b wan go strike for Brazil?We no get pight,no security,no gud givernance infact the coumtry is almost going extinct dem say ban.Oshi ati Iranu
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by himike247(m): 3:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Discover How To ATTRACT ANY WOMAN & Get The Phone Number Of Any Girl You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Visit here http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com to download YOUR COPY of the FREE REPORT.

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by chuksme(m): 3:57am On Jul 05, 2014
They should Ban Us Double times if they like. Their father. Bleep Fifa
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by wiringdpt(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2014
Abi fifa dey craze niii?
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you telling me an entire committee was replaced with one person, a person who was appointed by the presidency? Only in Nigeria.

kb83: I think naija shud follow d proper procedure rather dan take law into deir hands,We think only of d present Eagles 4gettin d younger Up cumin Guys,If Maigari is a thief den report 2 d Fifa disciplinary committe 4 investigation not start harrasin him like d way U harass Ur APC Govs.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by englishmart(m): 5:28am On Jul 05, 2014
guttentag:

I laugh In Jonathan's Voice..LOL
u can't laugh in his voice except u are from Niger-delta.
LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by ebullientV(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2014
great664: dem nor fit deceive us again, whatever they want we can live onour own, I wish Nigeria government stand firm and hold their ground
FIFA these days is just a joke my brother..
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by ebullientV(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2014
akiOYIBO:
cheiiiii...blatter don suffer. He's done nothing wrong. Govt. shouldn't interfere, its a stamped rule that qualifies it a FIFA case so I think their stand is justified legally.
The truth is that all of 'em b d same my brother.. Our FG, NFF and FIFA all have one thing in common and that is corruption..
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by ogawisdom(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Jst ban us to reduce expenses on football wink hw can a coach who didn't pass ssce b collecting 7million per month while millions of graduates r jobless. Ban us for life fifa abeg lets use d money on our infrastructure. We ll b catchin our fun watchin EPL n co
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by gebest: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2014
FIFA ABEG BAN US JARE SO DAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE HEART BREAK AGAIN.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by eduxerxes: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Any grieviance involving football MUST be settled by the court of Arbitration for sports. Are u tellng me that the stupid judge that delivered that judgement doesn't know this? Or the individual(s) that sued the NFF? Why should our judges entertain football issues where it is glaringly clear that FIFA frowns at govt intervention as embodied in the FIFA laws. This Country is full of educated morons! Devil wey hol' us for Nigeria get Phd ;P

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by mecussey(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Chimax15: Phiva in Hausa man voice , we wouldn't reinstate them. Ban us if u dare...

I think its phipa in Hausa man voice...dangworowa shege
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Greyworld: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2014
d swiss are out 2 ruin 9ja. Dey assisted our politicians in swindlin d masses and investing in deir barren nation in form of "foundations." next dey planted mikel 2 kill our joy in d world cup. Now dey want 2 openly siphone wit a ban threat. Deir own sef ehn... Na wa o
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by sledok: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerian Government should sue FIFA to International Court of Justice.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by shizzle11(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Beehshorp: please dont reinstate dem..please ban us for 3worldcups. u are doing us good by ridding mikel indirectly..cos after d ban he must av retired
you are a retaarded idddiot. so your only myopic reason is the ridding of mikel indirectly? you are such a pathetic scumbag
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Abduljohn(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2014
This's just a threat as if FIFA wont miss us in dia competitions. I beg you are to oversee world football not national bodies. Rule of law pls

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nelbless(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Does it mean Nigeria haven't known that fifa handles their issues internally? #spits

1 Like

Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by biomedixexcel(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2014
B4 nko?
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by myspnigeria: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
This their wahala gets confusing at times sef
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by luc26(f): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2014
[b][/b]BAN! BAN!! BAN!!!
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by redsun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
I think it time africans boycotts fifa generally.It is becoming another vatican in football.

However,what did the mofo in question do?Is he because stole money as usual with nigerian and fifa officials or because they lost?
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
shizzle11:
you are a retaarded idddiot. so your only myopic reason is the ridding of mikel indirectly? you are such a pathetic scumbag
is it a crime if you post sensibly
Wats this trash you wrote up there^^ angry
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by pat077: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
The ban 'll eventually turn out gud 4 d nation as it 'll allow govt focus on other sports which hitherto has suffer neglect.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by best4momoh(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Am so sick and tired of FIFA telling us they will ban us.let them go ahead and do what they want.is FIFA now telling me Nigeria Government have no right over football issue? Whereas is the same government. Funding NFA.go to hell FIFA
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Lobolintin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
First time ever wey be say we dey with one mind.... Naija for live. Tea GEJ 2019..
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Are they going to ban the court that sacked the NFF officials or what?

Does FIFA have any respect for the courts?

They can ban Naija if they want joor, FIFA can not continue to expect National FAs to benefit from the facilities and resources the State provide but somehow expect the FA to not be subject to the laws of the land.
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by vinoo: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2014
them dey crazy if them ban nija wetin be my own there na devil go punish dem jare
Re: FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated by afrobadoo: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2014
if u av not subscribed to AFRO-BADOO ENTERTAINMENT's bbm channel then u ar missing out and also sitting on the bicycle. C0030DD78

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Consider Suing La Liga Over €2.7 Billion CVC Deal / Week 39 Pool Result For Sat 30, Mar 2024 - UK 2023/2024 / “l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.