Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

ICLC 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ICLC 2014 (1048 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICLC 2014 by osaroodion(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
INTERNATIONAL CELL LEADERS' CONFERENCE
WITH PASTOR CHRIS... DAY 1 13TH JUNE 2013 It's good to see YOU How are you doing? You are full of glory right? Glory to God! Full of glory, you are excellent and full of glory, The Lord is with us, Glory to his Name. First I will like to thank all our cell leaders, we are all cell leaders, I am a cell leader, My first assignment ever in the house of God, after I received the Holy Spirit was a cell leader. And I have been a cell leader ever since. I know what it is to be a cell ledaer, glory to God. Jesus started as a cell leader, that's what he did, look at these generations. I wanna thank you for your work and commitment in this last year, since the last one year of our conference which held in Johannesburg South africa. Its amazing the results we have received all over the world, because the word of God works, it produces results every time, its dependable, you can bet your life on it He also motivated us to give so much into the gospel, you'd be amazed how many were helped in our various cells, those who were encouraged, little money to get by, clothing, food, and how may where sustained because of their brethren in the cell, those who got the Job through those they knew, those who started business, its been an amazing Journey. From those who have benefited from this inspiring works, piloted by our cell leaders. I wanna thank you for putting God' word to work, you have expressed the love and grace of the Lord to others, God bless YOU. With the conclusion of one year begins another its out there and our hope to completely exceeed in everyway all that we saw in last year, which means by this time next year what is it gonna be like. I think personally, our spirit would have been so immersed in God's word and spirit, carry his presence in a conscious way like never before. I think the glory of christ will exhude thorugh us. I think others just by getting close to us, hearing us talk will hear heaven talk. I think our languages will be different, we will speak with the tongues of the spirit. What I want to share with you is what the spirit of God said to you. He said TELL THEM EVERY TREE A FOREST, that's what he said, EVERY TREE a FOREST and that is something that the Holy spirit will inspire in YOU from TONIGHT. You haven't seen anything yet, there's greater glory, there's much more in God. You may be thinking look at what God has done, look what has happened, there's is much more others haven't seen yet, that God can do. God is looking for those who would listen. If you would listen and God can talk through you, there no imagining of what will ever come of your life. Let's open the scriptures and see what God is telling us at this time. Isaiah 61:1-2 1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; Say God is talking to me. SAY God is talking to me Did you notice that When Jesus went into the synagogue, the scriptures say he opened to this chapter and read to the people, and he said TODAY this scripture is Fulfilled. So the LORD has produced in us TREES of righteousness! We are the PLANTING of the LORD. Say I am a tree of righteousness Do you know what? He set us in his garden You still in this place? Tell somebody I am still here and I am listening. When you study in the New Testament several beautiful things you find. 2nd corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. Make sure the grace of God works through you, PUT IT TO WORK. 1st Corinthians 3:9 9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. You are God's FIELD! You are his garden that's what he says (Pastor Laughs) And in the field there are trees and there are grasses. Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. (Zephaniah 10:1) BUT WE are TREES. You are God's FARM You are God's GARDEN. We are God's fellow laboureers, God's workers, I am a co- worker together with God, I am a TREE of RIGHTEOUSNESS producing other trees of righteousness. Jesus is gone to heaven, and we are walking in his steps, we are right in Isaiah chapter 61, we are there TODAY. Isaiah 61:1 1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; That's my message! That's your message to the world. He says bind up the broken hearted, we don't break them, we heal them, we don't break hearts, I AM A HEALER not a BREAKER. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; Its a DAY of REST, Rest has COME, this is sabbath, it has arrived, ALL DEBTS are CANCELlED, that's the acceptable year of the LORD. Free, go and tell everybody you are FREE. Verse 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. They have been MOURNING, when I SHOW UP its JOY TIME! I carry an AIR of JOY! It doesn't matter what happened in that home, family or Job! I bring in JOY Unspeakable, full of Glory. Hallelujah! He said change their clothes, let them put on something to dance. People can be depressed, what somebody did to them and God says to me appoint unto them a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness , that they might be called just Like us TREES oF Righteousness. I am a TREE of Righteousness, I bear FRUITS of Righteousness, I produce fruits of righteousness, Jesus siad I am the vine, ye are the brancehs, jesus says He is the stem of my Life, no wonder I am unshakeable, it doesn't matter how the storn blows, this tree is gonna be standing. There was this tornado in America I watched on tv,the tornado pulled trees down, like they were nothing, BUT this tree cannot be pulled down. Hallelujah! Gory to God! I like that! The planting of the LORD! My life is unshakable. I can not be confused, no matter how strong the wind blow, I am unmovable, I am planted the Lord, I walk continuously in victory, I am victorious in all circumstance and I will bring God glory. Look at that that the Lord be glorified In any situation I will bring God Glory! I got something inside Let's go further to Isaiah 32, yes I am lookig at verse 15 Hmmmm, hahahah glory to God. From that 15th verse.(KJV) 15 Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest. So when a Tree of righteoiness produce other trees of righteousness, we have a fruitful field and by the holy Ghost as we all continue to mutiply we become a forest, Every tree a forest. Say I am a tree of righteousness to become a forest. This is this our dream, and there is NO stopping us, every tree a forest. Yes Lord, God is talking to you, every tree a forest (tongues) A forest a forest, that is what I see, by the power of the Holy Ghost for the spirit has been poured upon us from on high, it has already happened (tongues) So you are no longer, gonna have 2 or 3 friends, you say let's go win souls, can you shout amen somebody! Say no stopping from, 3 to 30 from 30 to 300 then we go 30,000! Are us seeing the forest, that's what I see, every tree a forest, (tongues) by the power of the Holy Ghost) he says the planting of the Lord that he might be glorified. Reject those Earthly dreams of yours to be something, be what He wants! Take his dream and follow IT, don't struggle! Be comfortable In who you are, the uniqueness of your personality, because the annointing is on u, when you stand say father what will you do with someone like me. All he wants is to fulfill his dream ,but to be the man and woman He wants you to be, follow the visions, that he gives, don't create yours, his dreams for you is better than all you could ever have. God is raising you, he has lifted you to where you are right now, don't stop here, its not over yet, don't make a U-turn now, there's so much more. We are on a Journey. That's why the house of God is so important, as God strengthens you , prospers you, one thing you must not loose is the house of God where he began to teach you, never let that out of your eyes. Return to first principle as you may call it, the house of God must find you, never become promoted from the house of God. Some when God prospers them, blesses them, they become Promoted away from God. After a few years they start declining, without them knowing, he doesn't take away what he gave them, he opens new doors and give others more, relative to others you are now down , when they are up. God taught me something, when I was teaching on the aion of God, how that we could through faith we could, frame, create our world, but I anglosized the word, a lot of words were anglosized from french, latin etc. The lord said to me, I create aion. A man may have a destiny that I gave, I am not limited by the destiny, even though, I create the destiny for that man, I reserve the right to create another destiny for him. And he said, this is so extra-ordinary and big and he says I AM GOD, you understand what that means, it may take a while for you to understand, there's is no limit to what you could be, our God has the abiltity to change our destiny, to create a new destiny and say this is your new future, you where going to be like this, it was wonderful, but I have changed that, and all this is based on His grace. That why I say to you, remember the house of God, being in the right place is important, not every house of God is the house of God. God deals with families, spiritual families are important to God, God deals with nations, this is a family and raises them to become nations and these nations have different assignment that God gives to them. We are a spiritual nation,and the church is a nation of nations, we are a nation, even in the context of our nation, we got nations in our nations, as a nation. God got responsiblities for us and assignments for us, and its assignment and its important we remain in that nation so we produce the results that God has planned for us. I hope we have more time to discuss that more. But tonight we are talking about TREES of RIGHTEOUSESS becoming FORESTS The Pontential is there in you to become a forest and you will be by the spirit and all you will do is say what God says what you should say and do what he says you should do. Isaiah 55:10-11 . 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. That's why I told you, that world has come to your spirit, every tree a forest and it shall be so! I am a FOREST in the Making! Phewwwww! Go back to your cell and say this is a Forest in the making! The cell will become a forest! I am thinkign now, how many cells that are 10 right now, 15 right now, and how many of these cells will become churches! Shout amen somebody! There is no telling where this thing is going. Its in ME! I am a seed of Abraham! I am programmed to prosper!Its in me! I am seed of Abraham! Shout hallelujah! I am seed of abraham! Fash ioned for greatness! Gretaness is in Me! Its in US! Glory to God! In our spirit, the world can't understand that! They think we are trying to be bold, look we are not trying to be bold, they think we're trying to be something, we are not! Shout halleujuah! I KNOW WHO I AM! Wwhooooo! Doesn't matter where I find myself, I know who I am! In the step, shopping all, it doesn't matter, you are the seed of Abraham! Hmmm they say he is just a driver, hmm I am a taxi driver with a difference! I am an engineer with a difference! Look at verse 12 Isaiah 55:12 12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. We shall go OUT with JOY, you know when you look at your house, you will smile, you step out of your house with Joy! Lead forth with prosperity, PROSPERITY is not something around you, its inside you! Mountains and hills refers to nations and cities, and look at what its telling you! Mountains and hills clap their hands In singing when you show UP! The field is the WORLD, these are other trees, we are trees of righteousness. Their trees shall clap their hands as you pass by, they cheer you pass by because the Lord has glorified you!

ANY PLAN OF MEETING YOU GUYS

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Blasphemous To Call The Bible "God's Word" When It Makes Him Look Bad? / If You Find Out That This Guy Is Dating Your Girlfriend/wife, What Will You Do? / Can Dead People See Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.