Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 (4261 Views)

Goodluck has PHD Appointed 124 From Nigeria And 5 Western Nigeria, 2 countries / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] / Goodluck Has Lost Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don't know if anyone has heard that today... But I saw Goodluck vest with some people. And also PAN advertises is deed and show a picture which they write "GOODLUCK FOR 2015" here is my question,,, "WILL YOU VOTE FOR GOODLUCK IN 2015"
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Biliamin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
GEJ? ... thinking. .. ok, I will be right back
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by technophile(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Goodluck shud resign, if he can't then he shouldn't go for second term because he has failed this nation already. I'm not a political fanatic and I don't support any party I'm just a normal citizen of this country, but I must tell you that the economy of the country does not favour about 90% of us. This is a huge failure already, but to now include increase in the rate of unemployment, bombings of innocent citizens and high rate of corruption in his tenure makes him something WORSE than a FAILURE.

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Ikengawo: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
^don't be a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
gej put the "F" in failure. the utter useless cretin should be confined to the woods of otueke. and any dolt that vote for him need his/her to be examined.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by biafransoul: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Have you not heard? Gej till 2019!! We, and all right thinking Nigerians will vote him again and again against any Janjaweedian any day any time.

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
biafran soul: Have you not heard? Gej till 2019!! We, and all right thinking Nigerians will vote him again and again against any Janjaweedian any day any time.

animal ain't you suppose to be a bifraudian?? what is your business with Nigeria onye nzuzzu. gej is a failure like Biafra. you represent double failure.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by vedd: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
G.E. Jonathan is failure personified. Nigerians are wiser and won't give him a second chance to ruin this country forther.
Even his herd of useful idıots on NL and other e-platforms will never vote him. They have no reason to support him save for the pay they get for every curse they post.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
biafran soul: Have you not heard? Gej till 2019!! We, and all LEFT THINKING Nigerians will vote him again and again against any Janjaweedian any day any time.
Modified

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Modified

brain dead androids should be the proper word.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
MY PRESIDENT DIA
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Juchii(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin undecidedof course I will vote for him. He has tried. All the ranting on NL is enough for him to earn my vote. Honestly, I like the ranting and bashing Gej till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Only heartless fools who desire their households to be part of the unfortunate statistics of innocent death will want Jonathan back. Retardeeen incompetence will sweep them off the surface of the earth.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by sopoundz(m): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm yet to c a beta candidate so GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by mrjangaweed: 4:25am On Jul 05, 2014
eggheaders:

animal ain't you suppose to be a bifraudian?? what is your business with Nigeria onye nzuzzu. gej is a failure like Biafra. you represent double failure.

Egg head your mama kitten there tunde just watch your back i will kill you allah will help me do that

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Egg head your mama kitten there tunde just watch your back i will kill you allah will help me do that

animal go and kill your utter useless father. I curse the day that useless spermatozoa was allowed to flagellate your momma overstretched ovary. may lighting and thunder ruin your cursed household.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by mrjangaweed: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2014
eggheaders:

animal go and kill your utter useless father. I curse the day that useless spermatozoa was allowed to flagellate your momma overstretched ovary. may lighting and thunder ruin your cursed household.

You are an undiluted bastard a waste sperm a product of prostitution may cause be to the woman that made this mistake in bringing a demon in this world may she die a painful death isha allah may you roam about till bomb take your miserable life out amin

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Can Nigerians see beyond PDP and APC? These two parties are fraudulent and they house the greatest thieves you can think of. Vote Personality, not Party.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Davgwen(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2014
GeJ will win bcus of the system.i better not vote than vote for him

yes,yes yesssss i know my vote wont count sef

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by dagentility(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2014
I dont give a damn what anyone is saying. As for me papa Gej is my number one.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by blesoh(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Yes,y not,i will vote for him anyday anytym

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by CaptJHMiller: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2014
GEJ to Nigeria is like what Moyes is to Manchester United fc.

Every Nigerian in their right thinking this comparison is spot on but due to their selfish interest, will never admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2014
with recent insecurity in this country, i think GEJ has failed us. The economy, lootings, unemployment, education and daily bombings are all evidences of his failure...

Remember all ye PRO-GEJ supporters that the survivors of today's bombings may be the victims of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed:

You are an undiluted bastard a waste sperm a product of prostitution may cause be to the woman that made this mistake in bringing a demon in this world may she die a painful death isha allah may you roam about till bomb take your miserable life out amin

you waste of time, space and oxygen to normal people. may you die from all world fatalities, everyone involved in your upbringing shall die off with no trace like a snake that crawl up a rock. may you get run over by a truck, fall off a bridge, hit your head on the reinforcements and get eaten by shark.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by juman(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2014
So far the president performance is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by tomakint: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Demdem: Only heartless fools who desire their households to be part of the unfortunate statistics of innocent death will want Jonathan back. Retardeeen incompetence will sweep them off the surface of the earth.
How is your LIFE?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by walexbiz(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed:

We are in the month of ramadan and we are not allowed to speak vile at any point on time even if we are not in ramadan, bad words are for bad people

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by cyril10(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Demdem: Only heartless fools who desire their households to be part of the unfortunate statistics of innocent death will want Jonathan back. Retardeeen incompetence will sweep them off the surface of the earth.

When will you get tired of abusing people here? it goes to show the kind of person you really are.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
chinziaski: Can Nigerians see beyond PDP and APC? These two parties are fraudulent and they house the greatest thieves you can think of. Vote Personality, not Party.
Assuming the south east/south south is one nation, many people here on nairaland screaming GEJ till dey die prematurely will never ever consider voting for him to rule over them because they know deep down in their hearts that jonathan is incompetent. Why don't you people be sincere for once
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by mrjangaweed: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
eggheaders:

you waste of time, space and oxygen to normal people. may you die from all world fatalities, everyone involved in your upbringing shall die off with no trace like a snake that crawl up a rock. may you get run over by a truck, fall off a bridge, hit your head on the reinforcements and get eaten by shark.

May your mama die may all your family die and may you live a miserable life worth death isha allah
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed:

May your mama die may all your family die and may you live a miserable life worth death isha allah
are you not supposed to be fasting
Re: Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 by mrjangaweed: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: are you not supposed to be fasting

Meen this guy dey vex me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigeia Police Officers Caught In The Act ( See Photo) / Buhari's Message To Elected Governors / Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.