Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG (2139 Views)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by lepasharon(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chillisauce: I don't get to choose, throw me anywhere I will def excel and love the place.

Somalia?

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
lepasharon:

Somalia?

hmmmmmm......... grin shocked grin

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
lepasharon:

Somalia?

Of course, I will be the one running the show there.sending terrorist and pirates to work while I chill in my mansion. One gat to run life where ever you find yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chillisauce:

Of course, I will be the one running the show there.sending terrorist and pirates to work while I chill at my mansion. One gat to run life where ever you find yourself smiley

oga you dey truely oooooo..........just blending as it goes..... grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? / My Wedding In Few Weeks Time Is About To Crash, Please Help Me!!! / What If Your Partner Insists On Fertility Test Before Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.