Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus (15850 Views)

Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by eluquenson(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2014
BRT bus drivers has no knowledge of road etiquette & they are reckless, I don't know the immunity they have in Lagos that makes them to be so proud on the road, whether they burn 5 or 10 brt buses I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2014
What is this one saying? undecided
Bomi: All the comment above show that most of you are not in Nigeria. In Nigeria if the Soldiers refused to act, thevetoiries will be distorted just like above! No justice, everybody has to guide himself or herself n take law into their own hand. You csnnonly do this by belong to one association of the other even cults! Remember Okada group beforenthebwere subdue by higher power! Cheating also!
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by blank(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2014
wagazala:

The fact that it's illegal doesn't give a brt bus driver the right to end ones life. The bus drivers are known to be reckless. Even when you want to cross from service lane to the express, these BRT buses show you no mercy.

The reason they made it illegal is to stop such accidents. If we value our lives, we won't expose ourselves to undue harm.

A BRT bus has cleared me off the road because I didn't get off the crossing fast enough due to traffic. Now, I don't cross except the road is free or no BRT bus is close.

Also, cos of the weather, the driver may not have seen the soldier.
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by myspnigeria: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Make una all keep denying ooo... God is watchng
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by blank(f): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2014
My opinion is that the soldier ran into the BRT bus which had broken down on the road early in the morning. If he hadn't driven on the BRT lane, he would still be alive.
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Mization: This is like the fourth version am hearing about this story.. it just shows how Untrustworthy and manipulative the hearts of many of us are.. The Change we desire starts with Everyone.
My brother, this is not the last version you will hear. This is the LAGBUS version, wait for the BRT version, police, LASTMA, Palmgroove estate security man's version, i-witness version and of course the dead soldier's version on judgement day. I'm sure you are aware of Boko haram and Chibok's girls abduction, they all have different versions as well. This is Nigeria bros!
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2014
jliusadura: Nawah o. If the military could take the laws into their hand then this country is doomed because that is the last institution that's supposed to maintain law and order and prevent chaos.

Unknown soldier in the 21st Century. Just like it happened in 1976 when Felas house was burnt down. Nothing ever progress in this country
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by blakky97(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Redoil: though the soldier was not driving on the brt lane none the less come to badagry express way and see the wickedness and reclessnes of the brt drivers you will wonder whether they are mad people.
I agree with you! Brt drivers are very reckless. One of the hit a white man in lekki. The man didn't fight the driver. He just kept driving after the bus untill he saw police. Then he parked at the front causing a huge traffic and calling for justice
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by cktheluckyman: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
gbaskiboy: If the sources of the story is true, I'll employ Fashola to deploy all soldiers in lagos to borno and bring in new military men. Shebi dem get power when they come face to face with boko boys let dem burn their buses and show their stunts...#mofos

Fashola does not have the powers to redeploy soldiers.Only the army or president can do that
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by zolajpower: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
My own contribution frm the rumor i got frm my next dr neibor,she said the soldier had been lukin 4 a child 4 many yrs. Eventualy God gav him a child. Just as he was going to see the new born babe in the clinic,he was knocked dwn &die by a moving BRT BUS
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by zolajpower: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Moreso,tht servcs d Brt bus rite. The recklessness of d drivs can be vry qustionable. Becus often time pple around attchd too many "govt own bus" syndrm to it & as such whnvr dey hit ur car,or knockd u down,dey wil go scot free. D lagos state govt shld rise up to it responsibilits. Road marchals shld be hired to watch hw d drivrs drive the buses or bettr stil,all brt buses shld hv a toll free lines written @d back of dem. so tht any case of reckless driven shld be reported.
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by Themandator: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Soldiers did not burn buses and bus did not kill soldier... Case closed....... RIP to the dead and as for the unfortunate victims of military brutality , better luck next et time.

Area boys or boys of area stop wearing something like army uniform... Warning
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by zurine(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
hmm
Re: Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus by yinka45: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Afffordable Toyota Corolla 2005 Model. Contact Details:08033338431.Price:1.5M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Osu Caste System In Igboland Discrimination Based On Descent / How To Reactivate Your Mtn Line With Just A Code / Lagos Cancels Tomorrow’s (nov 29) Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.