Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Where Are All The Hot Guys At? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are All The Hot Guys At? (19710 Views)

Need Hot Guys On Phone / Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet / Hot Guys Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by noel76(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2007
For Gods sake seun why would you swerve my reply to Noel77
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by noel76(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2007
Omo Eko too bad prophets are not known in thier home. I can tell you with all sence of pride that in Naira land some guys has all it takes to keep you as a house girl or house wife. Because most of these guy reply from thier office desk and not in cyber caffes. So are most of the ladies. So dont go thinking that you only meet scums here. There are happening poeple here you can find if you so desire.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2007
Omo Eko there are many more good guys in this forum than you think. Some that may either have you as a house girl or house wife. Not every body here visits a cyber caffe to chat. Show some respect to the guys. [b][/b]Guys what do you think. angry
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hot guys full everywhere nowwww. Stop all this story.

I'm replying these posts from my office cos i'm free and need something to pass time with. I have a lovely job that gets very hectic at times and it can also be dull when theres nothing to do. Sometimes its meeting to meeting to lunch with clients and international travel but at other times we're playing a soccer championship involving all the managers on PSP oh using wifi. Why else can i post but not chat even when i'm online??
Anyways, that one is not an issue.

Aluta continua
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jaybaby(f): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
Why r u guyz--picking on OMOEKO? was she d starter of the thread?

There is not HOT guy here PERIOD----& most of em Chat from cyber cafes---hehehe
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by agins5: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
nid of hot guys , do u ve d guts 2 bear with them,for me i dey hot for andnvery hot in keeping someone company, i get 4 big dick dat evry girl i bang dey alway dey dem no ve any dull moment with me and i believe with all i'm hot
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by OmoEko1(f): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
puker:

Omo Eko there are many more good guys in this forum than you think. Some that may either have you as a house girl or house wife. Not every body here visits a cyber caffe to chat. Show some respect to the guys. [/b]Guys what do you think. angry
noel76:

Omo Eko too bad prophets are not known in their home. I can tell you with all sence of pride that in Naira land some guys has all it takes to keep you as a house girl or house wife. Because most of these guy reply from their office desk and not in cyber caffes. So are most of the ladies. So don't go thinking that you only meet scums here. There are happening poeple here you can find if you so desire.
plz abeg 4 heaven sake can u guys stop mentioning my name in your post

Abi wetin i do u self. OMO EKO THIS OMO EKO THAT, don't u guys get tired. angry angry angry

Everyone has right to speak their mind, like i said [b]THERE ARE NO HOT GUYS ON NL
. damn angry angry angry angry angry angry

Have seen 99.9% of most guys pic on NL and they all look bad(this is my own opinion)
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by OmoEko1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2007
jaybaby:

Why r u guys--picking on OMOEKO? was she d starter of the thread?

There is not HOT guy here PERIOD----& most of em Chat from cyber cafes---hehehe
thanks Jaybaby tongue.

Don't mind them jare, they all want a piece of Omo Eko, it's a shame no of them reach my level cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are no HOT GUY HERE
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by IBDat(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

THERE ARE NO HOT GUYS ON Nairaland[/b]. damn angry angry angry angry angry angry

Have seen 99.9% of most guys pic on Nairaland and they all look bad (this is my own opinion)

Omo Eko i beg upload yo own photo and mak we see u - wit yo fine a**!
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by debosky(m): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2007
*peeping*

y'all don't know what hot is, I've been blazing since the beginning of time, so better recognise wink
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by ultrafem(f): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2007
i dont think there are any hot guys here
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by OmoEko1(f): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2007
IBDat:

Omo Eko i beg upload yo own photo and mak we see u - wit yo fine a**!
Stop worry about my pics grin grin grin grin

but u can visit my site. www.uglyafrica.com/omoeko, even i have my naked pic there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed enjoy wink wink
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by ultrafem(f): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2007
lol i like that reply
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2007
Same shit, different day angry
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2007
Hot guys full everywhere nowwww. Stop all this story.

I'm replying these posts from my office because i'm free and need something to pass time with. I have a lovely job that gets very hectic at times and it can also be dull when theres nothing to do. Sometimes its meeting to meeting to lunch with clients and international travel but at other times we're playing a soccer championship involving all the managers on PSP oh using wifi. Why else can i post but not chat even when i'm online??
Anyways, that one is not an issue.

hey dude, we talking bout hot guiz not hectik job, undecided
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2007
acidrop:

hey dude, we talking bout hot guiz not hectik job, undecided

well, some people think we dont have anything better to do than go to a cybercafe and post on NL
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2007
U mean you gals will team up to say there are no hot guys here n you want us to keep quiet. No i dont think thats the right thing to do. I came to understand it sure depends on what you girls call HOT. But i think there still some good enough to be in ya dreams. Lets not pretend about it.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2007
Whitelexi i agree with you. May be most of them meet bums as member of this forum.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2007
maybe if we c majority of u guyz ppix, then we can know whoz hot or not, moreover, i didnt say there aint hot guyz, am just saying majority aint hot in here tongue
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2007
Thanks Acid thats been modest. I then agree withchya.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2007
lemme gues, u a male, datz y u agree with me, well u ga2 be hot 2 defend this notion that there are hot guyz in here
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2007
Dont get ya
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2007
ur dont have a gender with ur id, so am asking if u are a male? datz y u are supporting that here are hot guiz
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2007
Well am male. But actually you will agree with me that there are thousand who use this forum everyday. That one can not get a hot guy here is an understatement. Like you said some of US are hot
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Creamish(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2007
so now dat we all agree with each other, y dont we try to prove dat we r HOT MALES and post some pixs!! grin
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2007
"US"  huh, nw am feeling u, ino hw it feels telling a hot guy that he is not hot, because of ignorance, lol
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2007
If i post the face of George bush the body of Tony blair and the eyes of Aaron Sharon with the inscription 'thats moi' how do you know the truth. Mail me privately ill send you my pix. If i want ill ask from you. 60% of all you see here is bullshit.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
tot u hot mann, hot guyz are confident enof 2 post their pic, no shaking, ok put it up just 4 a lil while
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2007
acidrop:

tot u hot mann, hot guys are confident enof 2 post their pic, no shaking, ok put it up just 4 a lil while

Not when peeps are going about cutting our lips out grin
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by IBDat(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2007
Omo all these ladies just get mouth, me i know i'm fine sha so i don't need yo reassurance_i'm sure all ov una are also very beautiful_posting pics can be dangerous!
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by puker(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2007
Feel you Whitlexy. They dont understand . some are beautiful without brains, some the other way round but above all whats wrong in been ugly. In Naija when you pile up with lotta doh who cares. You can take beauty queens home with a snap of the finger. So it does not matter. These gals must understand.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by star01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2007
am hot sexy succilicious,metilicious and am loveable ahahah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Older Women / **Happy Birthday. Charijee ** / Making Friends Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.