Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Where Are All The Hot Guys At? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are All The Hot Guys At? (19711 Views)

Need Hot Guys On Phone / Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet / Hot Guys Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by shadex1(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2007
maybe one of you girls should post your pix up here too and lets see how hot you are too,At least one girl should post her pic,as for my own my pic,its in my profile and has always been,not hot though but not ugly. smiley
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by theollar: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2007
DOES ANYONE WANT TO CHAT? SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT smiley
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2007
puker:

Feel you Whitlexy. They don't understand . some are beautiful without brains, some the other way round but above all whats wrong in been ugly. In Naija when you pile up with lotta doh who cares. You can take beauty queens home with a snap of the finger. So it does not matter. These gals must understand.

hmmmmmmmmmm . . . am beging 2 suspect uone of the majorities, undecided if not u would wanna show off ur hot pic undecided
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jaybaby(f): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2007
Hot guys full everywhere nowwww. Stop all this story.

I'm replying these posts from my office because i'm free and need something to pass time with. I have a lovely job that gets very hectic at times and it can also be dull when theres nothing to do. Sometimes its meeting to meeting to lunch with clients and international travel but at other times we're playing a soccer championship involving all the managers on PSP oh using wifi. Why else can i post but not chat even when i'm online??
Anyways, that one is not an issue.

hey dude, we talking bout hot guiz not hectik job,

Thank U jare----He was jus tellin us Story!
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
$hadex:

maybe one of you girls should post your pix up here too and lets see how hot you are too,At least one girl should post her pic,as for my own my pic,its in my profile and has always been,not hot though but not ugly. smiley

aint tryin 2 ge on ur nerves, but did u post hat because u know it looked good, because i hink u did, anywaiz u look god, u one of he minorities, and u should know the gurlz in here are just 2 hot that if we put our pic on nl al at once, it will explode, so we do i one by one, am i right gurlz in d house tongue
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
acidrop:

aint tryin 2 ge on your nerves, but did u post hat because u know it looked good, because i hink u did, anywaiz u look god, u one of he minorities, and u should know the gurlz in here are just 2 hot that if we put our pic on nl al at once, it will explode, so we do i one by one, am i right gurlz in d house tongue

You r soo wrong my dear, there are the cute few, but there are also the worworcious majority grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
hey am on yim now, send me a messg
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2007
I wonder what they thinks undecided
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2007
hey, nw, but still wanna chat wchu, but itz ga2 be 2morro,, sorry embarassed, so 2morro aight, gnite cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by whitelexi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2007
acidrop:

hey, nw, but still want to chat wchu, but itz ga2 be 2morro,, sorry embarassed, so 2morro aight, gnite cheesy

Its kool, see yah then grin
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by valendone(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2007
why are the girls not showing there real pics?
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by shadex1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2007
acidrop:

maybe one of you girls should post your pix up here too and lets see how hot you are too,At least one girl should post her pic,as for my own my pic,its in my profile and has always been,not hot though but not ugly. wink

aint tryin 2 ge on your nerves, but did u post hat because u know it looked good, because i hink u did, anywaiz u look god, u one of he minorities, and u should know the gurlz in here are just 2 hot that if we put our pic on nl al at once, it will explode, so we do i one by one, am i right gurlz in d house tongue

You can say that again.
Post your pic up here first,only you,no other girl should,so you dont explode nairaland (according to you) and lemme see if its capable of causing an explosion cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jaybaby(f): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
tHE PROBLEM IS NOT POSTING D PIX--THE PRO IS ---WHY SHOULD THEY SAVE UR PIX ON DER SYSTEM AFTER POSTING!

I POSTED MY PIX TWICE ON N/L---BUT WAS SURPRISED THAT SM1 CLD SEND ME D SAME PIX I POSTED AFTER I HAD REMOVED IT.

SO I GUESS---YOU GUYZ SHLDNT EXPT REAL PICS AGAIN--

SO GUYZ U KNOW WE DNT NEED UR PIX--U SHLD B D ONE POSTING

THANKS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by shadex1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hey sorry about that jaybaby,maybe you could post your pics up one more time,some peeps want to see it. wink wink
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by valendone(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ jaybaby
yeah plz one more time i really want to see ur real picx.
sorry for what that may have happened.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 3:29am On Apr 16, 2007
@jaybaby, d same thing happened 2 me ooo, with bovo, who posed my own pic, i posted previously on a thread, itz freaky shocked shocked
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Creamish(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
Acid--cool down on d bros-- e don cry tire---lol

Shadex, i dig ur bravery but i dont think i'l be cut dead posting my pixs here again XCPT sth is done about those dat save our pics on the desktops only to upload them later and SOME go as far as threatening us (my case) simply because I dint want to add him as a friend *rollz eyez*
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by demolaa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2007
sorry about that.but it sounds funny
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Creamish(f): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
init?---immaturity datz wat it is angry
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jaybaby(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2007
innt? What is that?
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by shadex1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
sh*t happens you know
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by acidrop(f): 2:43am On Apr 17, 2007
yeah, but the good thing is this post require pic of the guyz, not gurlz grin, lol, so sucked in, better start posting ur pics guyz
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by valendone(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2007
@ acidrop
is equally required that the guyz ought to post theirs (as i did) but then the guyz have to view the gurlz so as to know what to say and to whom itz directed to.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Kadeejah(f): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2007
how long have we been lookin for hot guys i don't think Nairaland has any lipsrsealed j/p
$hadex is hot =)
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by star01(m): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2007
why not have self confidence and post yours,

but i dont think thats you in there thou?
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Kadeejah(f): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2007
the topic says: "Where Are All The Hot Guys At?"
where does my lack of self confidence come into this? undecided
i had my pic on nl many a times. . .i guess u missed it. srry tongue lol
. . .n nope thats not me
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by star01(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2007
hmmmm i understand ur feelings,

sorry then brother too nosy, am certainly sure it wasnt you, hmmmmmm
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jgirl3: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2007
kadee! shocked shocked shocked shocked How are you? You just keep disappearing anyhow and resurfacing at the most unexpected times. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Kadeejah(f): 6:01am On Apr 17, 2007
Haha. im good j. ive jus been extra busy with skool n work stuff. wah bout u, how u been?
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jgirl3: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2007
Same thing. School is just being unbearably hard on me but i'm cool sha. Don't be disappearing anyhow again sha.
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by Kadeejah(f): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2007
Lol yea ill try comin online more often smiley
Re: Where Are All The Hot Guys At? by jgirl3: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2007
smiley but not at the expense of your studies though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Older Women / **Happy Birthday. Charijee ** / Making Friends Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.