Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Website Is Under Attack!! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website Is Under Attack!! (17895 Views)

Nairaland Under Attack / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Website Is Offline!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by ultraGM: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think you have good CSS but your website is vulnerable to SQL injection try the below and see what happens

' UNION SELECT * FROM users -- '

Your login, registration, page page should not hold user down
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by ultraGM: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
rattlesnake: "On Sunday, the 22nd of June, at exactly 1:00PM, we lost access to Nairaland's server. I immediately asked our web host to fix the problem. They refused to discuss the situation with me until very early on Monday morning, when they told me that someone hacked their server management system and used it to gain access to our server. The hacker deleted everything on our server, including our backups which we kept in a separate disk on the same server.

All topics and posts created in the last[b] 5 months [/b]are gone"

22 OF JUNE(6TH MONTH) AT 1PM...ALL DATA FOR 5 MONTH IS GONE

JUNE=6
1AM + 5 MONTHS= 6
2+2+2 = 6

The Illuminati attacked NAIRALAND because Osea refused to JOIN
OSEWA IS A HERO

Where did you get the last 2 from 22nd
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by rattlesnake(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
ultraGM:

Where did you get the last 2 from 22nd
join them u will know
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
ultraGM: I think you have good CSS but your website is vulnerable to SQL injection try the below and see what happens

Opss let me check that out now shocked
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
ultraGM: I think you have good CSS but your website is vulnerable to SQL injection try the below and see what happens

Please what do you mean by "should not hold user down"
Thanks
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by guru01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Crappppppppppppppp

1 Like

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by ultraGM: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
cbrass:

Please what do you mean by "should not hold user down"
Thanks

I did register on your website:

After failed login i was old down on login.php with error i have to do manual back button
And i think the register, and recover password did that also.Although on successful operation all goes normal, but with error, the script stop

I will suggest you use php header() or http redirect

1 Like

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
ultraGM:

I did register on your website:

After failed login i was old down on login.php with error i have to do manual back button
And i think the register, and recover password did that also.Although on successful operation all goes normal, but with error, the script stop

I will suggest you use php header() or http redirect

I get what you are saying, I will see to it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tutorial-building Dynamic Websites / How To Transfer Data From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7 Edge / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.