Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School (4452 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Hurray! Evolutionists Have Their "missing Link" At Last! / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:

Who says evolution posits that everything came from nothing.
You do not even know evolution. You have not read any book about it.Religitards. Mxm

Make up your mind on what you mean by evolution, religious man.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist:
From the dictionary.
Definition of religion :
Definition of evolution :
In all honesty, tell me how the two definitions correlate?

Evolution Contrasted with Christianity

The only true real religion is Christianity, and this can be used as the template to explain what a religion is. A religion will therefore give an explanation for

1. A holy book—Christianity teaches that the Bible is the Word of God and that this book teaches us what to believe concerning God and what God requires of us. The holy book of the evolutionists is Darwin’s Origin of Species. The evolutionists believe that this book gives an explanation for the origin and development of life on earth11 without the need of any God or supernatural agent.

2. The origin of everything—Christianity teaches that in the beginning God created everything (that is, the entire universe with all its stars and planets, all plant life and all animal and human life) out of nothing over a period of six literal days. In comparison, evolution teaches that in the beginning nothing exploded and gradually evolved over billions of years into the universe that we see today.

3. The origin of death and suffering—Christianity teaches that when God created everything, it was perfect. As a result of the sin of the first man, Adam, death, disease, and suffering entered the scene. Evolution does not recognize the word sin but teaches that fish-to-philosopher evolution can only proceed via death. Hence, death, disease, and suffering are the necessary driving forces of evolution; from this concept, we get the phrase survival of the fittest.

4. The reason why humans are here—Christianity teaches that humans are the pinnacle of God’s creation and that they were made in God’s image and likeness. In contrast, amoeba-to-architect evolution teaches that humans have evolved from some apelike ancestor, which in turn evolved from another sort of animal.

5. The future of humans—Christianity teaches that one day the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth and that He will create a new heavens and earth where those people who trusted Him as their Lord and Saviour in this life will live with God forever. Evolution, on the other hand, teaches that humans are not the end product of evolution; evolution will continue and humans will either become extinct or evolve into some other species of creature that will definitely not be human.

6. The future of the universe—Christianity teaches that the present universe will be burned up by God, and He will then create a new heavens and earth. Evolution, on the other hand, teaches that one day the universe will reach what is called a heat death, although it is in effect a cold death, for the temperature of the universe will be just a fraction of a degree above absolute zero. This will happen when all the energy that is available to do work will have been used up, and then nothing will happen—the universe will just "be." The time period for the universe to reach this state is almost unimaginable. It is thought that it will take about a thousand billion years for all the stars to use up all their fuel and fizzle out. By then, of course, there will be no life in the universe; every single life-form, including humans, will have become extinct billions of years previously. There will still be, however, occasional flashes of starlight in the dark universe as very large stars collapse in on themselves to form black holes. For the next 10122 (that is the figure 1 followed by 122 zeros!) years, this so-called Hawking radiation will be the only thing happening in the universe. Then, when all the black holes have evaporated, there will be darkness for 1026 years, during which time the universe will simply "be" and nothing will happen.

https://answersingenesis.org/world-religions/is-evolution-a-religion/
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Evolution Contrasted with Christianity

The only true real religion is Christianity,
Subjective. ALL religions claim to be the "true" Religion.
and this can be used as the template to explain what a religion is. A religion will therefore give an explanation for

1. A holy book—Christianity teaches that the Bible is the Word of God and that this book teaches us what to believe concerning God and what God requires of us.
which God? There are over a thousand different gods.
The holy book of the evolutionists is Darwin’s Origin of Species. The evolutionists believe that this book gives an explanation for the origin and development of life on earth11 without the need of any God or supernatural agent.
The person you copied this from does not know anything about evolution. The concept of evolution has been around in scientific circles long before Darwin.
People before and after Darwin, since antiquity until the early 20th Century, had observed that species change over time and had already accepted evolution (or processes like it) as a fact. What was debated was the means by which organisms evolved. Natural selection was Darwin's contribution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_evolutionary_thought
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eclipse_of_Darwinism
Also, evolution does not say anything about the origin of life, just how it developed. In fact most Christians in the USA, and other developed countries agree with evolution. You must have heard of Theistic Evolution.

2. The origin of everything—Christianity teaches that in the beginning God created everything (that is, the entire universe with all its stars and planets, all plant life and all animal and human life) out of nothing over a period of six literal days.

This has not been proven. Other religions claim their God did it. Are they all correct?
In comparison, evolution teaches that in the beginning nothing exploded and gradually evolved over billions of years into the universe that we see today.
This person is confusing the Big Bang theory with evolution.

3. The origin of death and suffering—Christianity teaches that when God created everything, it was perfect. As a result of the sin of the first man, Adam, death, disease, and suffering entered the scene.
If god made everything perfect, how could man sin if he was perfect?
Evolution does not recognize the word sin but teaches that fish-to-philosopher evolution can only proceed via death.
huh?
Hence, death, disease, and suffering are the necessary driving forces of evolution; from this concept, we get the phrase survival of the fittest.

4. The reason why humans are here—Christianity teaches that humans are the pinnacle of God’s creation and that they were made in God’s image and likeness.
no wonder humans behave silly, we're in God's image, and we behave like God. If we're in God's image, explain how God is "spirit" and we are flesh?
In contrast, amoeba-to-architect evolution teaches that humans have evolved from some apelike ancestor, which in turn evolved from another sort of animal.
Yes. The evidence is there. If we're in God's image then God has the DNA of a chimp.

5. The future of humans—Christianity teaches that one day the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth and that He will create a new heavens and earth where those people who trusted Him as their Lord and Saviour in this life will live with God forever. Evolution, on the other hand, teaches that humans are not the end product of evolution; evolution will continue and humans will either become extinct or evolve into some other species of creature that will definitely not be human.
How does that make it a religion?

6. The future of the universe—Christianity teaches that the present universe will be burned up by God, and He will then create a new heavens and earth.
god101 : Bleep something up, kill everyone, start over.
Evolution, on the other hand, teaches that one day the universe will reach what is called a heat death,
Not evolution.
although it is in effect a cold death, for the temperature of the universe will be just a fraction of a degree above absolute zero. This will happen when all the energy that is available to do work will have been used up, and then nothing will happen—the universe will just "be." The time period for the universe to reach this state is almost unimaginable. It is thought that it will take about a thousand billion years for all the stars to use up all their fuel and fizzle out. By then, of course, there will be no life in the universe; every single life-form, including humans, will have become extinct billions of years previously. There will still be, however, occasional flashes of starlight in the dark universe as very large stars collapse in on themselves to form black holes. For the next 10122 (that is the figure 1 followed by 122 zeros!) years, this so-called Hawking radiation will be the only thing happening in the universe. Then, when all the black holes have evaporated, there will be darkness for 1026 years, during which time the universe will simply "be" and nothing will happen.
Please explain what hawking radiation and quantum mechanics has to do with evolution

Of course you got it from this site, even you are not stupid enough to come up with that BS.

Congratulations. You avoided my original question.
Apatheist: From the dictionary. Definition of religion :
religion /rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Definition of evolution :
evolution /ˌiːvəˈluːʃ(ə)n,ˈɛv-/
noun
1. the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
2. the gradual development of something.
3. the giving off of a gaseous product, or of heat.
4. a pattern of movements or manoeuvres.
5. the extraction of a root from a given quantity.

In all honesty, tell me how the two definitions correlate?
I posted it again.

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Make up your mind on what you mean by evolution, religious man.
You literally have no idea what evolution means.
Have you read any scientific book about it?

Fossils are "unobservable"?
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by cold(m): 4:02am On Jul 13, 2014
For the sake of argument,let me concur with you that evolution is false and everything therein. But you do realise there are four major races in this world (Caucasian,Mongoloid,Australoid and Negroid) and at least 30 sub races or more appropriately sub groups. Can you please explain to me how these races morphed from 2 first human creations who were supposedly Caucasians or fall into that subgroup going by the biblical account of creation. I'd appreciate if you can answer this directly without first throwing out another question in characteristic Olaadegbu fashion. An invaluable tool meant for wriggling out of tight situations

1 Like

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Apatheist:

You literally have no idea what evolution means.
Have you read any scientific book about it?

Fossils are "unobservable"?

Who said fossils are unobservable? It is evolutionists that speaks through both sides of their mouths when they say evolution is observable and at the same time you say the evolution of molecules to man is not observable.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by cold(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Who said fossils are unobservable? It is evolutionists that speaks through both sides of their mouths when they say evolution is observable and at the same time you say the evolution of molecules to man is not observable.
It's obvious my question has put you in a very tight spot. It's ok,i get it. You choose your battles wisely. Lol
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2014
cold:

For the sake of argument,let me concur with you that evolution is false and everything therein. But you do realise there are four major races in this world (Caucasian,Mongoloid,Australoid and Negroid) and at least 30 sub races or more appropriately sub groups. Can you please explain to me how these races morphed from 2 first human creations who were supposedly Caucasians or fall into that subgroup going by the biblical account of creation. I'd appreciate if you can answer this directly without first throwing out another question in characteristic Olaadegbu fashion. An invaluable tool meant for wriggling out of tight situations

I was about calling it a day when I saw your last post. I'll not reply you with a question this time but I'll leave you with a videoclip that answers your question. If you still feel you need an explanation after this please let me know in the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hn7UIvD7TY
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by cold(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2014
I'm pretty sure even you don't believe all that claptrap in that clip. First off,what color where adam and eve? White,brown or dark? Secondly,even if it were true that this god infused different colors DNA in the first parents what would be the purpose of that? To spread hate? To introduce race superiority? To introduce race inferiority? What exactly? Oh yeah lest i forget,that wasn't god's plan. That was the devil creeping in to destroy god's beautiful work. I've heard that one before. Remind me again why god chose one race over and above all others? The whole story reeks of putrid stench

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Lmfao.
How come you ignored the rest of my riposte? grin

The apologist website you copied and pasted from said so.

Oh, you edited your post. undecided
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
cold:

I'm pretty sure even you don't believe all that claptrap in that clip. First off,what color where adam and eve? White,brown or dark? Secondly,even if it were true that this god infused different colors DNA in the first parents what would be the purpose of that? To spread hate? To introduce race superiority? To introduce race inferiority? What exactly? Oh yeah lest i forget,that wasn't god's plan. That was the devil creeping in to destroy god's beautiful work. I've heard that one before. Remind me again why god chose one race over and above all others? The whole story reeks of putrid stench

The saying "don't confuse me with facts because my mind is already made up" applies to your case and I can only blame Charles Darwin for deceiving you into believing that the "black race" is inferior to the "Caucasians". Go learn your genetic lessons to understand what the Bible teaches.

We all go back to Noah and his family. It makes sense that we are all different shades of brown. We are one race, the Adamic race, multiple people group just as the book of Genesis teaches. Simples. wink
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:

Lmfao.
How come you ignored the rest of my riposte? grin

The apologist website you copied and pasted from said so.

Oh, you edited your post. undecided

This is your chief atheist evolutionist being stumped on the question you couldn't answer. See how he made a mockery of himself in the videoclip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdvjy4BnV94
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

This is your chief atheist evolutionist being stumped on the question you couldn't answer. See how he made a mockery of himself in the videoclip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdvjy4BnV94
First of all, atheism is non-conformist. The only thing all atheists have in common is their disbelief in god/gods.
So there are no "chief" atheists or any form of hierarchy in atheism.

Secondly, I still don't understand the question. Can you simplify?

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by cold(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

The saying "don't confuse me with facts because my mind is already made up" applies to your case and I can only blame Charles Darwin for deceiving you into believing that the "black race" is inferior to the "Caucasians". Go learn your genetic lessons to understand what the Bible teaches.

We all go back to Noah and his family. It makes sense that we are all different shades of brown. We are one race, the Adamic race, multiple people group just as the book of Genesis teaches. Simples. wink
Your rant is inconsequential. You have not answered my question. What skin color were Adam and Eve to begin with. And if all races are one like you would have me believe why did your god have to choose one group over and above all others? Darwin did not institute racism in this world,your god did;
Deuteronomy 7:6-8
6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosenyou out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
The Israeli-Palestine conflict readily comes to mind. Slavery,yes it's in your bible. God ordering other nations wiped out,it's in your bible too. These doesn't strike me as a god that created all races from Adam. I don't expect you to concur though but all i want you to tell me is what skin color where Adam and Eve? Let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
cold:

Your rant is inconsequential. You have not answered my question. What skin color were Adam and Eve to begin with. And if all races are one like you would have me believe why did your god have to choose one group over and above all others? Darwin did not institute racism in this world,your god did;
Deuteronomy 7:6-8
6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosenyou out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
The Israeli-Palestine conflict readily comes to mind. Slavery,yes it's in your bible. God ordering other nations wiped out,it's in your bible too. These doesn't strike me as a god that created all races from Adam. I don't expect you to concur though but all i want you to tell me is what skin color where Adam and Eve? Let's start from there.

Our first parents are most likely to be mulatto. Anyway, the focus of this thread is on the cartoon in a public school and how this evolution lie is being taught as a fact. Below are cartoons that explain the fraud going on in the public education in America.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:

First of all, atheism is non-conformist. The only thing all atheists have in common is their disbelief in god/gods.
So there are no "chief" atheists or any form of hierarchy in atheism.

Atheism is self deception. You have successfully convinced yourself of what you want to believe. You believe in God, but you are convincing yourself that you don't believe in God. If that is not schizophrenia then I don't know what it is.

Apatheist:

Secondly, I still don't understand the question. Can you simplify?

I don't expect you to understand it, you can see how your apostle was flamboozled in the clip above. Entertain yourself with the continuation of the drama in the public education lecture.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Atheism is self deception. You have successfully convinced yourself of what you want to believe.
That, my friend, is religion.

You believe in God, but you are convincing yourself that you don't believe in God.
Wow! Believing in Jizz-us gives religitards the power to read minds. shocked
If that is not schizophrenia then I don't know what it is.
Good thing you admitted that you don't know the meaning of schizophrenia.
Let me enlighten you:

schizophrenia /ˌskɪtsə(ʊ)ˈfriːnɪə/
noun
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behaviour, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
Personal relationship: Or "relationship with god" Check.
Fantasy and delusions: Read: Belief in sky daddies, witches, unicorns, heaven, hell, etc. Check.
So you see, boy, Religion is schizophrenia.

I don't expect you to understand it, you can see how your apostle was flamboozled in the clip above. Entertain yourself with the continuation of the drama in the public education lecture.

You seem to be slow.
What part of atheism is not an organization or religion, and does not have hierarchy don't you understand?

1 Like

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
The article below shows that evolution is a religion, not science.

Evolution—an Attractive Religion

At first sight, believing in evolution may not seem an attractive proposition. However, what makes it attractive is that there is no God to whom you have to give an account of your actions. This is borne out by the following quote from an atheist:

We no longer feel ourselves to be guests in someone else’s home and therefore obliged to make our behavior conform with a set of preexisting cosmic rules. It is our creation now. We make the rules. We establish the parameters of reality. We create the world, and because we do, we no longer feel beholden to outside forces. We no longer have to justify our behavior, for we are now the architects of the universe. We are responsible to nothing outside ourselves, for we are the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and ever.12

Evolution therefore leads to the teaching that you can do as you please. You can live your life just to please yourself. Many people today live such a life. They have abandoned the faith of their forefathers and have embraced the doctrines of evolution with its atheism. No wonder we are living in a “me, me, me” hedonistic society where everything that you do is to try to please and bring pleasure to yourself. This is more than “selfish ambition”; it is totally decadent and is in total contrast to what Christianity teaches about what our ambition should be—our chief end is to glorify God (not oneself ) and to enjoy Him (not oneself ) forever.

Let's continue with the big daddy in the public school education if you don't mind:

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
The article is stupid.
Religion entails the worship of god/gods or supernatural powers. What part of evolution (which many Christians accept) talks about god(s)

Let's continue with the big daddy in the public school education if you don't mind
Sorry, you are not the one to choose-- neither am I.
Evolution is taught in most-- if not all-- public schools.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:

The article is stupid.
Religion entails the worship of god/gods or supernatural powers. What part of evolution (which many Christians accept) talks about god(s)

That is what atheists are good at doing, the use of ad hominems when they've run out of bullets. cheesy

Apatheist:

Sorry, you are not the one to choose-- neither am I.
Evolution is taught in most-- if not all-- public schools.

Yes. Evolution is the State Religion that the government uses to indoctrinate the poor students into believing a lie.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That is what atheists are good at doing, the use of ad hominems when they've run out of bullets. cheesy
Using words whose meaning you don't know to make you smart actually makes you silly.
Who is the god of evolution if it's a religion?

Yes. Evolution is the State Religion that the government uses to indoctrinate the poor students into believing a lie.
State religion? LM FAO. grin
The US of A is a secular state, and most of them are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:

Using words whose meaning you don't know to make you smart actually makes you silly.
Who is the god of evolution if it's a religion?

Evolution is your alternative to the God of creation and Charles Darwin is your prophet.

Apatheist:

State religion? LM FAO. grin
The US of A is a secular state, and most of them are Christians.

Only the religion of atheists (evolution) is allowed in public schools, the truth is forbidden. The cartoon reveals the truth.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Evolution is your alternative to the God of creation
No, sir. Word of the day: Theist Evolution. There are Christians that accept evolution without doing away with Yahweh .
and Charles Darwin is your prophet.
[size=72]EPIC FAIL[/size]
People before and after Darwin, since antiquity until the early 20th Century, had observed that species change over time and had already accepted evolution (or processes like it) as a fact. What was debated was the means by which organisms evolved. Natural selection was Darwin's contribution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eclipse_of_Darwinism.

See the definition of "prophet"
prophet /ˈprɒfɪt/
noun
1. a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer
of the will of God.
2. (in Christian use) the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel,
Daniel, and the twelve minor prophets.
So you see, my dear boy, you can't have a prophet without a god; Darwin was atheist, and as you can see above, he didn't "invent" evolution.
You really should have paid attention in school.

Only the religion of atheists (evolution) is allowed in public schools, the truth is forbidden. The cartoon reveals the truth.
How many times do I have to tell you that atheism is not a religion? undecided
And what is the "truth"? That we cane from two Jews who lived 6000 years ago who had two male sons? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:

No, sir. Word of the day: Theist Evolution. There are Christians that accept evolution without doing away with Yahweh .

[size=72]EPIC FAIL[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eclipse_of_Darwinism.

See the definition of "prophet"

So you see, my dear boy, you can't have a prophet without a god; Darwin was atheist, and as you can see above, he didn't "invent" evolution.
You really should have paid attention in school.

How many times do I have to tell you that atheism is not a religion? undecided
And what is the "truth"? That we cane from two Jews who lived 6000 years ago who had two male sons? undecided

What do you know about Christianity? undecided Watch the concluding part of the big daddy and smell the coffee.

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
News Flash!

‘Christianity is Abhorrent’: More Atheistic Materials to be Distributed in Public Schools
July 17, 2014 | Filed under: Education,Law & Government,Top Stories | By: Garrett Haley

ORLANDO – A federal judge has given a secular organization the green light to distribute more atheistic and anti-Christian materials to Florida public school students, in spite of the materials’ graphic content and offensive language.

As previously reported, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) learned last year that a Christian ministry had made Bibles available to Orlando high school students on “Religious Freedom Day.” To counter the Bible distribution, FFRF sought permission from the school district to give students a variety of atheistic and anti-Christian materials.

According to reports, the Orange County School Board permitted FFRF to distribute several books and pamphlets, including a booklet entitled “What’s Wrong With The Ten Commandments?” and a brochure entitled “What Is An Atheist?” However, the board prohibited FFRF from giving students several other publications, citing the materials’ “disruptive” and inappropriate content.

FFRF promptly sued the school board for not allowing the distribution of the materials. Eventually, the school board complied with the organization’s demands, giving FFRF permission to distribute the previously-prohibited materials. Then, earlier this month, a district judge officially dismissed the FFRF lawsuit, thus giving the green light to the in-school distribution of atheistic materials.

In a statement released on Tuesday, FFRF praised the school board’s and district judge’s decisions to permit the anti-Christian materials.

“Satanists can distribute their literature, Muslims can distribute the Quran, and atheists can distribute books that criticize religion,” said FFRF Staff Attorney Andrew Seidel.

The atheists now promise to circulate “a lot more” secular materials in the future.

“We intend to give out a lot more literature to educate students about atheism and the importance of keeping religion out of public schools,” FFRF member David Williamson proclaimed. “We are even designing new materials specifically for students and families in Orange County.”

The materials approved by the Orange County School Board include a variety of graphic and anti-Christian content, including references to oral and anal sex, a description of God as the “most prolific abortionist of all,” and a number of explicit sexual references and offensive expletives.

Furthermore, the materials repeatedly attack Christian beliefs and doctrines, including the life of Jesus Christ.

“On the whole, Jesus said little that was worthwhile,” alleges the FFRF booklet “Why Jesus?”

“He introduced nothing new to ethics (except hell),” the booklet states. “He instituted no social programs. Being ‘omniscient,’ he could have shared some useful science or medicine, but he appeared ignorant of such things.”

Similarly, the “Dear Believer” booklet attacks the Bible’s message and content in a demeaning first person tone.

“Christianity, besides being false, is also abhorrent,” it alleges. “It amazes me that you claim to love the god of the bible, a hateful, arrogant, sexist, cruel being who can’t tolerate criticism. I would not want to live in the same neighborhood with such a creature! The biblical god is a macho male warrior.”

“Do you see why I do not respect the biblical message?” the booklet adds. “It is an insulting bag of nonsense. You have every right to torment yourself with such insanity—but leave me out of it. I have better things to do with my life.”

Many people have expressed concern at FFRF’s literature, arguing that the graphic, insulting material is inappropriate in a public school setting.

“The Christians wanted to only distribute Bibles to those who wanted them—not force them on anyone, not bash other religions,” one commenter noted. “… Then the atheists got involved, and they wanted to distribute material, not to promote atheism, but to denigrate Christianity and religion in general. They are not content with presenting their belief system, they have to tear down others belief systems.”

Connect with Christian News
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What do you know about Christianity? undecided Watch the concluding part of the big daddy and smell the coffee.
I know about Christianity more than you do, boy.

Funny how you never addressed any of my replies and you've now shifted the argument from how "evolution is an atheistic religion" to my knowledge of Christianity. undecided
Is that what Jizz-us would have done?

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by denissenco(f): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2014
This is very informative and interesting article about Power point presentation and its possibility. If anybody wants to create such presentation with the help of Power Point soft you shold use [url]poweredtemplate.com[/url]. There are many templates, tips and other useful features.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Apatheist:
I know about Christianity more than you do, boy.

Funny how you never addressed any of my replies and you've now shifted the argument from how "evolution is an atheistic religion" to my knowledge of Christianity. undecided
Is that what Jizz-us would have done?

You may know more about Christianity than me but do you know the Christ of Christianity? undecided
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by nora544: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Do you know that the first humans live in Africa.

Evolution is tru and I just see two days ago a very good documentation in my country about the first humans they found in Africa.

They also explaine how it comes that people has a white skin or a black skin that has to do with the sun.

But I know Biology is not what you have in the school.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You may know more about Christianity than me but do you know the Christ of Christianity? undecided
The dead jew?
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
nora544:

Do you know that the first humans live in Africa.

Evolution is tru and I just see two days ago a very good documentation in my country about the first humans they found in Africa.

They also explaine how it comes that people has a white skin or a black skin that has to do with the sun.

But I know Biology is not what you have in the school.

You are free to believe whatever ideology you want but just don't call it science.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Apatheist:

The dead jew?

He was once dead but is now alive forevermore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Assyrian" Spirit / Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here / Agnosticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.