Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School (4444 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Hurray! Evolutionists Have Their "missing Link" At Last! / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

He was once dead but is now alive forevermore.
Same as my d1ck.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Apatheist:

Same as my d1ck.

If you don't get right with your Maker know that those words are coming back to haunt you.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If you don't get right with your Maker know that those words are coming back to haunt you.
Thanks for your concern, but I have a wonderful relationship with my parents.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Apatheist:

Thanks for your concern, but I have a wonderful relationship with my parents.

It's like you saying that your parents don't exist. Insisting that the Maker of your first parents doesn't exist does not make you sound intelligent it only makes you guilty of treason before an angry God on Judgment Day. shocked
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

It's like you saying that your parents don't exist. Insisting that the Maker of your first parents doesn't exist does not make you sound intelligent it only makes you guilty of treason before an angry God on Judgment Day. shocked
Domkop!!!
My parents are my makers. Don't put words into my mouth.
If your God is angry, tell it to self-service to Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" video. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Apatheist:

Domkop!!!
My parents are my makers. Don't put words into my mouth.
If your God is angry, tell it to self-service to Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" video. undecided

So, who is the Maker of your parents? undecided
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

The entity that made your god. The GREAT LEPRECHAUN.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Martian:

The entity that made your god. The GREAT LEPRECHAUN.

And who made your god?
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

And who made your god?

The invisible pink minotaur.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Their respective parents-- my grandparents.
How old are you? don't you know how babies come about?

2 Likes

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Martian:

It's The Invisible Pink Unicorn you blasphemer! angry
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Apatheist:
It's The Invisible Pink Unicorn you blasphemer! angry

Fyi, i meet with the pink one on a biweekly basis, so im 100% sure that it's a Minotaur.....,.......you heathen.

1 Like

Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Martian:

Speak in human language. Did life originate from space? shocked
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:

Their respective parents-- my grandparents.
How old are you? don't you know how babies come about?

I thought you said your ancestors were apes, no? undecided
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2014
The name of the first slave ship to transport African slaves to America was called Good Ship Jesus,of which majority of the slaves were thrown into the atlantic ocean alive.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
ifeness:

The name of the first slave ship to transport African slaves to America was called Good Ship Jesus,of which majority of the slaves were thrown into the atlantic ocean alive.

That was because they believed in the evolutionist ideology that says we evolved from apes and that the Caucasian is an advanced specie. The funny thing is that a black man will believe that is science. undecided
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That was because they believed in the evolutionist ideology that says we evolved from apes and that the Caucasian is an advanced specie. The funny thing is that a black man will believe that is science. undecided

No, they believed the bible gave them the go ahead to own and beat slaves however they liked.
Re: Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
ifeness:

No, they believed the bible gave them the go ahead to own and beat slaves however they liked.

Does a commercial vehicle with the phrase "Why worry" mean that the workers there believe in that ideology? Try being logical which is not the atheists' preserve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Religion A Business? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.