Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

GLO IDD Discount Does Not Work - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO IDD Discount Does Not Work (556 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / MTN Simpleserver Not Work Again / His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLO IDD Discount Does Not Work by tirnom: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2014
I received a text from glo that they are giving IDD discounts at 10k per second (50 % discount) .that I should dial *170*25# to subscribe to the pack at N500. I loaded N500 and subscribed. I tried to make a call to a UK landline and was told I had insufficient credit. I tried for over three hours before I could get to speak to someone in customer care who asked me to call back in five minutes due to system upgrade and this was about 12.30 am.
Till now I am still getting 'you have insufficient credit to make this call'. Pls if anyone is subscribing have in mind my experience. Why are Nigerians always taken for a ride with little or no remedy.
Re: GLO IDD Discount Does Not Work by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2014
my dear friend, not everything that service providers advertise that you subscribe to as there are terms and conditions attached to them. glo customer care is the worse customer that I have ever seen. to resolve an issue via their system, is difficult as they tell you that they're carrying out system update. This trend has being on for more 2 years now and management aren't doing anything about it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls ,who Can Hack Clash Of Clans?? / Urgent. Htc Velocity For Sale. Urgent Please / Having Issues On Your Bbm On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.