Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (36149 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Revealed:mikel Kicked Against Introduction Of Ramon Azeez For Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Richy4(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
OP make you no vex oooo na question I wan ask

When did he kick against this? Was it while he was busy playing?
does he have communication gadget on the field? Or was it in the locker room
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by born2boink(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
dejt4u:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BiKO

You see Mikel for easy, make you condemn mikel from day to day na him bi ur hobble, why no carry boot go play ball replace him. All of una carry teeth open like burnnt goat head wey open teeth.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
mfm04622:
Mikel is not looking dpwn on Azeez, he is afraid of Azeez. He is afraid he will take his position.

joke of the millennium

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by M4gunners: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fake News.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by IAMBREEZY: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
emma_best2000: this snail breezy
wink
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by MeGaStReEt: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Even if Mikel influenced Keshi or not Ramon Azeez is not strong enough to play in the Senior National Team, that guy like Haruna 4 years ago is hugely overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by homesteady(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
AspDrone: so why couldn't your Kashi bench the same mikel when it was so obvious he his killing the game?
It's not like I'm defending keshi here! but I was just trying to prove the news wrong!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
4reigningqueen: mikel haters! Na wa o.

On top ur hatred the guy still dey smile go bank.

My guy mikel, if u dey read this, me i be ya number 1 fan. I even gbadun ya slow motion on top field.We have people with intelligent minds but most Nigerians are naturally narrow minded.No wonder the country is where it is now. Praise them last year, curse them this year. Nonsense people.

***spits***

But you wouldn't say same about politicians who steal. Lol
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: To ruin ur relationship,text Mikel to 3888.To save your relationship,text Enyeama to 3880.For free megaBITE,text Suarez to 3881.To achieve your own goal,text Yobo to 3074.

I couldn't help but lol when someone sent this to me.

grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mad Cow:

But you wouldn't say same about politicians who steal. Lol

ur point?
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by zayeoduh: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lawao.. See Mikel master flop.. Wait hu be d coach na keshi or mikel? Mtcheww undecided
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by experimentist: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
If Keshi can bench Moses for Babatunde for two matches, why not Mikel for Azeez? cry
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by juman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
This is a lie.

I don't believe a player fit control stephen keshi and daniel amokachi.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Chubhie: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Syenite: Let Mikel know now that the young shall grow. That Azeez he looks down on will one day take that no.10 Jessy from him.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dotng: MIKEL KICKED AGAINST RAMON AZEEZ SUBSTITUTION - OFFICIAL
Mikel kicked against Ramon Azeez substitution - official

by Staff Reporter
Saturday Jul 05, 2014. 07:08
Mikel Obi kicked against the introduction of Ramon Azeez in place of the injured Ogenyi Onazi during the round of 16 match against France, a top team official has specially told AfricanFootball.com

Almeria midfielder Azeez was preparing to come in for the injured Onazi, when within moments coach Stephen Keshi asked Reuben Gabriel to come in instead for the Lazio youngster.

“Mikel made it very clear to Keshi that he did not wish for Ramon to play alongside him in the midfield and that was why Azeez was asked to sit down and in his place Reuben was brought in,” a top team official informed AfricanFootball.com

The player power Mikel wielded in the Super Eagles was such that coach Keshi asked the midfielder if he wanted to be replaced during the Bosnia-Herzegovina match after he appeared to tire.

“Should it be the player or the coach who should effect a substitution?” asked a baffled top official.

http://africanfootball.com/news/436780/Mikel-kicked-against-Ramon-Azeez-substitution-official
What?
I can't believe this!
I laff in hausa lang.
See Keshi's anus.
Keshi, you no get life.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by arsetalks(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
It is no wonder that despite playing rubbishly in the first 3 games, he still started in the second round game. Shows he is bigger than the coaches. And to think Keshi dropped Mba and Ik because of what he regards as indiscipline. Seems one law for Mikel, another law for others.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by toprealman: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Keshi and mike won't be missed if they play no more role in the national team set up.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
If this piece of news is true, then Stephen Keshi is the slowpoke for allowing Mikelis Obisilis (SNAIL) to tell him what to do. On a second thought, Keshi was part of Mba's problem when the first transfer to Bastia fell through as he demanded $50k from the transfer fees of which the boy, his club and manager refused. Also he tried to be the manager of Adebayor of Togo that made Keshi to bench Adebayo at the nations cup when he was the head coach of Togo. This man likes money too much. #NigeriansAlwaysPutMoneyFirst

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by watchindelta(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
i know i dn,t like mikel style of game but dis na fake news... Big one! Yeye

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by shilexholly(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mikel ko mitchel ni.......d guy don old....he go hear am 4 chelsea nxt season
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
What?
I can't believe this!
I laff in hausa lang.
See Keshi's anus.
Keshi, you no get life.
you sit behind a computer,probably wanking away and you have the nerve to say a man who has basically achieved much in football than millions of people that he has no life....oh the irony....to OP...I really doubt the story and if its not on one of Nigeria's main sports site then its BS
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by myspnigeria: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Too little too late
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
I always knew Mikel has a big say in the teams selection and substitutions
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 0Edward0(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
IAMBREEZY: That snail mikel.
Pregnant Snail = Mikel Obi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Swash042(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
fake newz!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by sharawwy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ooooh Mikel,dt fool
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by jackpot(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with it. Messi did it against Zlatan Ibrahimovic of all people at Barca. He was the one telling Pep to play him centreforward (Ibra's position). Ibra left Barca on sour terms.

Football is a team play by 11 persons. If one person feels uncomfortable on the pitch, it's likely the whole team will go down.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
born2fuck: BiKO

You see Mikel for easy, make you condemn mikel from day to day na him bi ur hobble, why no carry boot go play ball replace him. All of una carry teeth open like burnnt goat head wey open teeth.

Born2fuck, I hope u are aware that d BB phone u just bought is stolen; beTter return it before its too late
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Chrisx1x(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tournament-world cup
venue-South africa
date-2010.
Disaster-(1)aiyegbemi terrible miss
(2)kaita hit a nail on super eagles coffin
(3)lagabeer ran away and was never seen anywhere near the shores of nigeria again
tournament-world cup
venue-brazil
date-2014
disaster-(1) mikel [ferarri with keke lape engine]
(2) yobo finally sent nigeria packing with a beautiful own goal
(3)eyeama conceeded 5 goails in 2 matches
waiting for keshi to be fired so that i can be hired for the job
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Tijay90(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Of course this is Nigeria,where the most useless jerks tell everyone else what to do...I'm not surprised @all.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Respect01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
New Glo infinito ValueMax Plan....., If you want to end daily tips on how to improve your skills, Text MIKEL to 3888. For tips To save your career, Text ENYEAMA to 3880. For MEGABITE Text SUAREZ to 3899.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Leaked Whatsapp Messages Show Emiliano Sala Rejected Cardiff Commercial Plane (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.