Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (36026 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Revealed:mikel Kicked Against Introduction Of Ramon Azeez For Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by holuwashezy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
hnm
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by LaurelP(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mikel 'D Snail' Obi
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Pavore9: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
orobs93: This disgusting mikel,I think its high time we show him,we can deal with him,pls who has his house address in jos and d name of his transport company.just want to go there for prayers.
talk true!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by sylve11: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
hehehe. . .money speaking. cool
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Story

Only people who have not watched a lot of Azeez games will loose sleep with this news

The guy was never ready for Brazil and made it clear that even he could not believe his luck when he was invited for World Cup!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
What a bonkers story! We all saw the match, how could Mikel have influenced Keshi's substitution? Keshi initially thought Azeez was the right option, he later changed his mind when he saw how the game was panning out. Even some top coaches do this. Una just wan tarnish Mikel image.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
barthchuks: could you pls elaborate?
If you can't comprehend, you forget it.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by dstnd: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
For now who can take his position at d midfieeldsom years bacck jay jay had a terrible fight wit mikel in d dressing room now d same mikeel is dictatin,azzee wait for ur turn
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by naijaobi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
some of u here are just gullible. Look at how y'all swallowed this useless story hook,line and sinker.. Tufiakwa!
Bad news sell fast indeed.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: To ruin ur relationship,text Mikel to 3888.To save your relationship,text Enyeama to 3880.For free megaBITE,text Suarez to 3881.To achieve your own goal,text Yobo to 3074.

I couldn't help but lol when someone sent this to me.

so whats funny in this?
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by barthchuks(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Blazey J:
If you can't comprehend, you forget it.
I never cared to understand, I just wanted to make sure that you are really ok
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by FreeWill01: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
dstnd: For now who can take his position at d midfieeldsom years bacck jay jay had a terrible fight wit mikel in d dressing room now d same mikeel is dictatin,azzee wait for ur turn

I think onazi can hold that #10 position down like gravity! Mikel should just move on.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by numericalguy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
cheguevera: THE Ramon azeez is not even a world cup material.Poor keshi,poor bench

Mikel is afraid of Azeez and that's the plain truth. Azeez plays active football in his club while Mickel has more in common with the spectators in the stadium. All he does at Chelsea is sit down and cheer the team.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by AspDrone(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: Why wouldn't it be like that when a player is getting more pay than his coach. In this part of the world, money talks. Assuming Stephen Keshi was a foreign coach, his salary will be in millions of dollars and will never be delayed. And the funny fact is none of our foreign coaches in times past has ever achieved what Keshi did with the super eagles within the short time frame. You think South Africans are dumb. They are praying that Keshi is sacked so they can employ him. A prophet is never appreciated nor respected by his people.
. You no get shame o....so must He allow money to make his player control him? So why call him boss abeg?
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 3ace(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
4reigningqueen:

so whats funny in this?
I'm not responsible for your misfortune!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by soludo93(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
An applause for another round of conspiration theory
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by jnrbayano(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
He hasn't finish playing the rubbish he was playing in his position and here is he saying who to put and not to put.

A snail in human form

undecided
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: I'm not responsible for your misfortune!

u need to speak to oshiomole.he will tell you what to do.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by vislabraye(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
I really don't believe. But if this is true, then its a shame on Keshi. With all the bravado Keshi is exhibiting against Osaze and Uche, if he succcumbs to the whims of Mikel, then he is a big fooooolllll.
But I don't think Keshi did such.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
this is crap...Azeez isnt even world cup material. The guy was fidgeting and lacked confidence during the match he played. Keshi's undoing was his inability to find a suitable substitute for Mikel in that midfield. Please save us this cock and bull story from a sacked NFF official

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by AspDrone(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
homesteady: sorry I don't believe! Keshi that refused to take a high scoring Uche to brazil will now start taking orders from benchwarmer Mikel?
Keshi that was even fighting will NFF officials will now start taking orders from that idiiot Mikel?

taaa! Please tell me another lie!
so why couldn't your Kashi bench the same mikel when it was so obvious he his killing the game?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Exactly the sort of power Mikel wields in the team grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by chinex276(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
*Op pls tell us another story*

Mikel slOwB.I cant try dat... Yeye news
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 3ace(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
4reigningqueen:

u need to speak to oshiomole.he will tell you what to do.
So he told you same thing when your misfortune led you to him for assistance? Sorry o, u hia? From one disappointment to another..maybe you should try your boyfriend, mikel although it might take him ages to finally come to your rescue(considering he's slow nature on the field of play) even if he accepts to put a smile on your face.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by emmabest2000(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
IAMBREEZY: That snail mikel.
this snail breezy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by tuffgongjo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guykhena: So players do influence coaches decisions,,, na wa for 9ja o,
And to think its Mikel undecided
.even they influence d board.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by myworld01: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
I won't be surprised if they later said its a rumour... I know if we didn't lose the match, this won't come up
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: So he told you same thing when your misfortune led you to him for assistance? Sorry o, u hia? From one disappointment to another..maybe you should try your boyfriend, mikel although it might take him ages to finally come to your rescue(considering he's slow nature on the field of play) even if he accepts to put a smile on your face.
tongue
3ace: So he told you same thing when your misfortune led you to him for assistance? Sorry o, u hia? From one disappointment to another..maybe you should try your boyfriend, mikel although it might take him ages to finally come to your rescue(considering he's slow nature on the field of play) even if he accepts to put a smile on your face.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by RealSleek(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
I can t believe this poo...its one of those fake news..if it ws another person...I will believe. But it cnt be keshi, no player is going ot dictate to him .definitely not mikel. Mikel is dispensable,it takes player of importance to try such nonsense, he is not messi or neymar...I f he got axed from dt team,nobody will raise any eyebrow.

Defiinitely cnt happen under keshi's watch.They call him BIG BOSS for a reason #teamKeshi.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by tuffgongjo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Players influence isn't a new thing,though it is bad on d part of d coach.CR is why Suarez isn't coming to real madrid,while Falcao is,ronaldo is why benzema is still in madrid.we all know barca signed Tata cus of messi,so it is not a new thing when big players influence who will play or not.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by sweetguy10(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
A more mobile and energetic midfielder in the person of Ramon Azeez is who should have been brought into the game instead of the sluggish , slow , heavy Buffon Reuben Gabriel. Ramon Azeez was already warming up when suddenly that big muscular footballer who should have done better being a wrestler or weight lifter or bouncer got Introduced . Immediately I knew that our midfield had brinked . Keshi is truly tactically inept , Mikel Obi should just quit national football . I pray that Chelsea FC don't sell him and he sits on the bench the whole season .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo / Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.