Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (36029 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Revealed:mikel Kicked Against Introduction Of Ramon Azeez For Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by mizzy007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls which mikel,That over-rated player?
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by poiZon: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: To ruin ur relationship,text Mikel to 3888.To save your relationship,text Enyeama to 3880.For free megaBITE,text Suarez to 3881.To achieve your own goal,text Yobo to 3074.

I couldn't help but lol when someone sent this to me.

for giveaways n freebies, dial 080cASILAS!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Fayrouzz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
orobs93: This disgusting mikel,I think its high time we show him,we can deal with him,pls who has his house address in jos and d name of his transport company.just want to go there for prayers.
C how u want to implicate yourself... Be careful bro.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
i will only believe this story if you use juju on me.... grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Respect01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fayrouzz: C how u want to implicate yourself... Be careful bro.
@orobs, U bera m!nd ursef !!! why can't u go get ur own boot and play for ur Local Government.....
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by moshudinho(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
y should i believe this.. Inside member of the team that doesnt ve a name to make this strong accusation.. Pls ve some balls instead of being a hypocrite, come out and reveal urself.. Nigerians too bad that we believe evrything we see online, one day somebody will prescribe otapiapia for headache and we will use it cos we saw it online. I pity us....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by goshen26: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
that reveal his secret that he was not playing anything
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by azeeza(f): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Blazey J: Mikel making me vex since 1998.

But seriously o, if this is really true, cos some unscrupulous individuals might use this opportunity to ruin Mikel.. I would hate Mikel for the rest of my life. And Reuben Gabriel or whatever he calls himself should just retire from international football.

and the rasta called uchebo. He is behaving like immature agric fowl( broiler)
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by sulmeza(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: Why wouldn't it be like that when a player is getting more pay than his coach. In this part of the world, money talks. Assuming Stephen Keshi was a foreign coach, his salary will be in millions of dollars and will never be delayed. And the funny fact is none of our foreign coaches in times past has ever achieved what Keshi did with the super eagles within the short time frame. You think South Africans are dumb. They are praying that Keshi is sacked so they can employ him. A prophet is never appreciated nor respected by his people.
millions of dollars as salary?...no coach earns dat much nd a lot of playas earns mre dan dia coaches
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 9jatatafo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
juman: This is a lie.

I don't believe a player fit control stephen keshi and daniel amokachi.
A player cannot control Keshi and the Bull but some crispy dollar notes can do. Don't trust 9ja when it comes to money issue

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by betatalk: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mikel should b banned from nigerian football who e b yeye
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by edi287: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
No wonder osaze almost slapped his brain outs with his slippers. Then again, i find this hard to believe...they don't call keshi the "big boss" for nothing.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by gebest: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
DAT TORTOISE MIKEL
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
I used to like Mikel but not again
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by dreydee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
MIKEL! I LAUGH AT YOU!

IF MIKEL SHOW FACE FOR AJEGUNLE DEM GO LYNCH AM #junglejustice tins

oya like if you agree
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by born2boink(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
mobuch:

Born2fuck, I hope u are aware that d BB phone u just bought is stolen; beTter return it before its too late
who and who? Who tell you say I just bought BB phone? Kain, which kind person bi dis for God sake, thunder wan fire your anus?
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Testerfuze(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wat more can I say? Bad team. Poor bench. Bad players. A coach who doesn't knw wats bst 4 d team. And you expect nigeria 2 win the world cup....Hell noo! Its like asking blackburn to win the champions league Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by malvisguy212: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
homesteady: sorry I don't believe! Keshi that refused to take a high scoring Uche to brazil will now start taking orders from benchwarmer Mikel?
Keshi that was even fighting will NFF officials will now start taking orders from that idiiot Mikel?

taaa! Please tell me another lie!
bros, well don, keshi take oder from lazy mikel? Fat lie.the king of togo, emmanuel adebayor no fit bribe keshi, na Mikel go bribe am ?
Dont forget the same keshi qurriel with adebayor when he was the coach of togo.

Op, this is super story.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
homesteady: sorry I don't believe! Keshi that refused to take a high scoring Uche to brazil will now start taking orders from benchwarmer Mikel?
Keshi that was even fighting will NFF officials will now start taking orders from that idiiot Mikel?

taaa! Please tell me another lie!
nothing can be compared to d power of money! Lock up!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
4reigningqueen: mikel haters! Na wa o.

On top ur hatred the guy still dey smile go bank.

My guy mikel, if u dey read this, me i be ya number 1 fan. I even gbadun ya slow motion on top field.We have people with intelligent minds but most Nigerians are naturally narrow minded.No wonder the country is where it is now. Praise them last year, curse them this year. Nonsense people.

***spits***
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

#TeamJohnMikelObi
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
You don't get it by wishing, staring, or hoping. You don't get it easy. You get it by working your ass off every single day.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

Those that talk down to you are just trying to walk tall by making u feel small. Rise above

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters

For more of these subcribe to the more educative and entertaining channel on BBM C0041F518. Don't forget it is C0041F518 invite your friends also
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Evasmilling guy: You don't get it by wishing, staring, or hoping. You don't get it easy. You get it by working your ass off every single day.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

Those that talk down to you are just trying to walk tall by making u feel small. Rise above

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters

For more of these subcribe to the more educative and entertaining channel on BBM C0041F518. Don't forget it is C0041F518 invite your friends also
that guy should stop playing football
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by danbrowndmf(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
richarts: Wow unbelievable.

Mikel plays like a typical player in a street football would play.

He played lazily throughout the tournament and he was not meant to play in some of the matches. Even Yobo messed up. Lots of them.
If we say its a mistake why are Brazil and Germany and Argentina not making mistakes.

When you are signing cheques and paying your workers or signing a huge business deal or submitting proposals, there is no room for mistakes. There is no room for mediocrity in professionalism.

What happened and what is happening is not my cup of tea. They will all bear the consequences in their careers and various football clubs. Its just that "tag" Nigeria is really a shameful one.

We are supposed to be greater than this as a country.
1. Good Environment.
2. Good geography.
3. Arable lands.
4. Oil and some other materials.
5. Intelligence.
6. Sportsmanship.
7. Military power etc but rather we do what?

1. We bomb each other.
2. Destroy our own properties.
3. Hate each other.
4. Steal governments fund meant for the masses.
5. No justice anywhere.
6. Electricity is bad.
7. Envy, Jealousy, Hatred at work places and residents.
8. Nepotism. Gosh! We need help.

The virus has eaten so deep into us that those of us who want to change or a change are even affected by it.
We have to bribe to buy fuel.
We have to bribe for our children to get jobs.
The problem of Nigeria is a cyclical one. Its you and I and how can the sick cure the sick?.

For those looking for jobs, read whats in my signature maybe it will help. Drop comments too anyway if you can. Thanks.

I am sad for my children and the future of Nigeria. I just pray our children, both mine and yours will not be left with crumbs when they grow.

God bless my children and please God make them enjoy the good things of life.
ts bin a decade i meet sensible persn lyk u on NL...u wrt lyk a genius...WELDONE!!!WELLSAID!!!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by ideology(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
See y Mikel couldn't play well

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by MadCow1: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
4reigningqueen:

ur point?

People are complaining and airing their grievances about Mikel and you are talking about him making his money despite their complaints. SO I ask you: the politicians you complain about their misgivings, are they not also making their money? Does their money make your complaint any less valid?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Vansnickers: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mikel?

*Yawn*

Just reading his name makes me sleepy.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by nonjebose(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2014
numerical_guy:

Mikel is afraid of Azeez and that's the plain truth. Azeez plays active football in his club while Mickel has more in common with the spectators in the stadium. All he does at Chelsea is sit down and cheer the team.
Actually, I see him losing that sitting position on the at chelsea this season. Am only thinking of where he would be loaned to,for bench warming continua
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by MrMac10(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2014
cheguevera: THE Ramon azeez is not even a world cup material.Poor keshi,poor bench
That azeez nigga plays like a jelly fish
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by repogirl(f): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Cut the super eagles slack jare! Stop comparing them to other teams that have been over preparing for this tournament. Does German football federation owe their players? If NFF can withhold players money, imagine other things they haven't been able to do.

keshi is not a magician! Do you know the amount of preparation that these top teams go through? They operate like a business....everything is planned, even to the diet of their players which will have a team of diet experts taking care of that angle.

abeg we should be praising Keshi for taking us to second stage, he did his own best.... did you guys really think eagles would reach the semis? Nigerians love miracles, luck can only take one so far, we need to work harder and stop withholding players money! Also Keshi could also kick Mikel out of that team, the guy is just too dry, I don't just understand his game stall.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Mad Cow:

People are complaining and airing their grievances about Mikel and you are talking about him making his money despite their complaints. SO I ask you: the politicians you complain about their misgivings, are they not also making their money? Does their money make your complaint any less valid?

You should know there is a big difference here.
Politicians- they milk us dry because of their selfishness, rascality and irresponsibilty.
Mikel is making his own money by doing what he knows how to do best. But unfortunately, this same politicians are the administrators of our football. Hence the lack of trust and motivation in the eagles camp.
I would do worst if i were mikel.I wont pick up an injury for people that behave like weather.

My 2naira!
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by jaypee100: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Dotng: MIKEL KICKED AGAINST RAMON AZEEZ SUBSTITUTION - OFFICIAL
Mikel kicked against Ramon Azeez substitution - official

by Staff Reporter
Saturday Jul 05, 2014. 07:08
Mikel Obi kicked against the introduction of Ramon Azeez in place of the injured Ogenyi Onazi during the round of 16 match against France, a top team official has specially told AfricanFootball.com

Almeria midfielder Azeez was preparing to come in for the injured Onazi, when within moments coach Stephen Keshi asked Reuben Gabriel to come in instead for the Lazio youngster.

“Mikel made it very clear to Keshi that he did not wish for Ramon to play alongside him in the midfield and that was why Azeez was asked to sit down and in his place Reuben was brought in,” a top team official informed AfricanFootball.com

The player power Mikel wielded in the Super Eagles was such that coach Keshi asked the midfielder if he wanted to be replaced during the Bosnia-Herzegovina match after he appeared to tire.

“Should it be the player or the coach who should effect a substitution?” asked a baffled top official.

http://africanfootball.com/news/436780/Mikel-kicked-against-Ramon-Azeez-substitution-official
I thought Keshi was decipline enough. its unfortunate he can play into mikels blackmail. its very posible mikel has also donated his savings to the technical crew so he can do what he wents in the pitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k / Sergio Ramos Leaves Real Madrid After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.