Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72907 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, let them daydream and get turned on by the "possibility" that the Vet could win this year's championship, while we know its a done deal for Ham....
as they say in France, in today's F1, above LH there is only the sun, lol!

but A40, i am glad you havent lost one bit of your Vettel cheerleading spirit, after all these yrs without him winning any damn thing (while supposedly being the greatest)
Lmao it would be an irreparable shame for Ham should he bottle the title despite driving the faster car. You are still not realizing Ham's legacy is at stake after losing to a rubbish driver like Rosberg last year. That would make it 2 wins in 4 years with the fastest car. Vettel has zilch to lose. He was champ as recently as
2013. And the 2nd driver to do a quadruple. Feats your Alonso and Hamilton would never accomplish. That is enough satisfaction for me
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Absolute carnage at the start in Singapore.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
What. A. Race.
Fireworks. Singapore, everyone standing up for LH44.
Greatest F1 driver of today. Master of the wet. Another track record of 2017.

Masterful drive from the Mercedes man. Wow.

Vettel though, best they just throw the rule book and the kitchen pots at him. What was he thinking?

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
FBS:
What. A. Race.
Fireworks. Singapore, everyone standing up for LH44.
Greatest F1 driver of today. Master of the wet. Another track record of 2017.

Masterful drive from the Mercedes man. Wow.

Vettel though, best they just throw the rule book and the kitchen pots at him. What was he thinking?

what a race indeed!
see how Ham is proving time and time again that he is one of the greatest in the field today (alongside Alonso lol)... and again, we can clearly see who the frustrated driver (trying to ram people off the track) is. i am sure bro A40 will have a plausible explanation as to why the Vet did such an insane move.

Alonso had moved up to 3rd before he was rammed by Verstappen... probably the 1st ever time i would not be pissed at seeing Alonso out.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
e.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
A40:
Lmao it would be an irreparable shame for Ham should he bottle the title despite driving the faster car. You are still not realizing Ham's legacy is at stake after losing to a rubbish driver like Rosberg last year. That would make it 2 wins in 4 years with the fastest car. Vettel has zilch to lose. He was champ as recently as
2013. And the 2nd driver to do a quadruple. Feats your Alonso and Hamilton would never accomplish. That is enough satisfaction for me

Didnt this rubbish driver beat Schumacher 3 years in a row? The fact here is that this a track for Ferrari and Golden Finger threw everything away

2nd driver to do a quadruple I believe Vettel is the only Champion not to win a race as a current champion since Jacque Villenueve. The Ferrari is as fast as the Merc with similar BHP. Ferrari sacrificed straight-line speed for extreme down-force just like one of Adrian Newey's aero rocket
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
omar22:

Didnt this rubbish driver beat Schumacher 3 years in a row? The fact here is that this a track for Ferrari and Golden Finger threw everything away

2nd driver to do a quadruple I believe Vettel is the only Champion not to win a race as a current champion since Jacque Villenueve. The Ferrari is as fast as the Merc with similar BHP. Ferrari sacrificed straight-line speed for extreme down-force just like one of Adrian Newey's aero rocket
Beat a 79year old Schumacher? Don't make me laugh bro. As for the crash that was part Max and mostly Kimi, Seb was in front of both of them and was trying to protect his spot while Verstappen was caught in two worlds. The safest option would have been to brake but Kimi took away that option trying to squeeze through at the same time Seb was trying to protect his spot, You can see Max clearly turning his steering to the left and then the center in quick succession to highlight the confusion he faced. As for the Ferrari being as fast as the Merc that is a crying joke! The gulf in power is bleeding obvious and we saw that at Monza. Nothing was sacrificed because to begin with nobody saw Ferrari being a factor this year
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

what a race indeed!
see how Ham is proving time and time again that he is one of the greatest in the field today (alongside Alonso lol)... and again, we can clearly see who the frustrated driver (trying to ram people off the track) is. i am sure bro A40 will have a plausible explanation as to why the Vet did such an insane move.

Alonso had moved up to 3rd before he was rammed by Verstappen... probably the 1st ever time i would not be pissed at seeing Alonso out.

What was Verstappen doing trying to swerve left and center? Hamilton fanboys must be thrilled Mad Max has struck in their favor but the day would come when he costs Hamilton a race and I would be here to say I told you so. It's a pity that Hamilton did not win this race out of brilliance or ability but merely on the back of some good fortune.
It's unfortunate but all hope is not lost. I believe in miracles and I would be rooting for a Hamilton DNF either at Sepang or Suzuka just to level the playing field
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
A40:
Beat a 79year old Schumacher? Don't make me laugh bro. As for the crash that was part Max and mostly Kimi, Seb was in front of both of them and was trying to protect his spot while Verstappen was caught in two worlds. The safest option would have been to brake but Kimi took away that option trying to squeeze through at the same time Seb was trying to protect his spot, You can see Max clearly turning his steering to the left and then the center in quick succession to highlight the confusion he faced. As for the Ferrari being as fast as the Merc that is a crying joke! The gulf in power is bleeding obvious and we saw that at Monza. Nothing was sacrificed because to begin with nobody saw Ferrari being a factor this year

Seb knew that he has had a bad start so he decided to make Max's entry into turn 1 very tight by squeezing him not knowing that Kimi was beside him this has cost him various points valuable to him, the main fact here is that he caused the turn 1 carnage. Please go a check the pre season test result and also Ferrari got the FRIC suspension banned just before the season opener which set both mercedes and RBR backwards and they said this is all about the development war.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
A40:
What was Verstappen doing trying to swerve left and center? Hamilton fanboys must be thrilled Mad Max has struck in their favor but the day would come when he costs Hamilton a race and I would be here to say I told you so. It's a pity that Hamilton did not win this race out of brilliance or ability but merely on the back of some good fortune.
It's unfortunate but all hope is not lost. I believe in miracles and I would be rooting for a Hamilton DNF either at Sepang or Suzuka just to level the playing field
My first reaction was to say you didn't watch the race but then what's to expect from Vettel's fan Boys?
What was Max supposed to do? Leave the track?
Truth is, Mr. "theroadismineimallowedtomakecostlymoves" Vettel had a bad start, and seeing Max would move ahead of him, decided to give Max the squeeze forgetting that he had a team mate on the other end. He is just stupid, plain and simple.
No way you can remove your salad from your sandwich without removing the bread. Max had nowhere to go, the irrational idi.ot cost the young man his race. Same thing he did to Webber. Everyone thought that other German driver (with no balls) was bad, this one is terrible and stupid.

Ham didn't win on ability? Say what? So why couldn't Ricky get close despite 3 safety cars on a wet track? Even our president knows that LH44 on his day is the Master of the Wet! What's that if it ain't ability?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
FBS:

My first reaction was to say you didn't watch the race but then what's to expect from Vettel's fan Boys?
What was Max supposed to do? Leave the track?
Truth is, Mr. "theroadismineimallowedtomakecostlymoves" Vettel had a bad start, and seeing Max would move ahead of him, decided to give Max the squeeze forgetting that he had a team mate on the other end. He is just stupid, plain and simple.
No way you can remove your salad from your sandwich without removing the bread. Max had nowhere to go, the irrational idi.ot cost the young man his race. Same thing he did to Webber. Everyone thought that other German driver (with no balls) was bad, this one is terrible and stupid.

Ham didn't win on ability? Say what? So why couldn't Ricky get close despite 3 safety cars on a wet track? Even our president knows that LH44 on his day is the Master of the Wet! What's that if it ain't ability?
I wouldn't expect Hamilton fanboys to not blame the crash on Vettel so no suprises there. Vettel had every right to cover his position. He was past Max and Max tried to slide into a window that clearly wasn't there!! Now is he at fault for Kimi's poor judgement? Certainly not but to pin this on Seb is laughable! This is yet another example of Max going kamikaze as usual. He is fast building a reputation as a demolition Derby driver and the sooner he works on it the better else no elite team would be willing to take a punt on a rich man's Pastor Maldonado/Romain Grosjean
As for Riccardo even the blind could tell he had no pace to challenge Ham.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
A Hamilton DNF is coming. And hopefully my boy Seb can take advantage
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
omar22:

Seb knew that he has had a bad start so he decided to make Max's entry into turn 1 very tight by squeezing him not knowing that Kimi was beside him this has cost him various points valuable to him, the main fact here is that he caused the turn 1 carnage. Please go a check the pre season test result and also Ferrari got the FRIC suspension banned just before the season opener which set both mercedes and RBR backwards and they said this is all about the development war.
As bad as Seb's start was you could see he had almost 90% of the length of his car ahead of Max's. Why was Max trying to force the issue swerving left right and center? Is a leader not allowed to protect his position? Kimi is also guilty of Max's mistake and this essentially has blown this year's title race up in smoke. Vettel was not at fault!! I am not concerned about what Ferrari got banned. I just want you to show where you or anybody else for that matter saw Ferrari competing for the title at the start of the season. No need to come and start playing Monday Morning Quarterback
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2017
the president of the Vet cheerleading association has come again with more arrant biased nonsense. as if Verstappen should stop his car and let both Ferrari go on their merry way. the accident was SOLELY caused by the Vet, even Stevie Wonder could see that!

but pls bro A40, do look at the video again, and tell us the absurdity about verstappen going anywhere but straight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHPM0UjLNc

and then again, pls scroll to the 1min25 mark of the next video as Christian Horner has a message for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mes2t7ly14w
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:28am On Sep 18, 2017
A40:
As bad as Seb's start was you could see he had almost 90% of the length of his car ahead of Max's. Why was Max trying to force the issue swerving left right and center? Is a leader not allowed to protect his position? Kimi is also guilty of Max's mistake and this essentially has blown this year's title race up in smoke. Vettel was not at fault!! I am not concerned about what Ferrari got banned. I just want you to show where you or anybody else for that matter saw Ferrari competing for the title at the start of the season. No need to come and start playing Monday Morning Quarterback
A40:
I wouldn't expect Hamilton fanboys to not blame the crash on Vettel so no suprises there. Vettel had every right to cover his position. He was past Max and Max tried to slide into a window that clearly wasn't there!! Now is he at fault for Kimi's poor judgement? Certainly not but to pin this on Seb is laughable! This is yet another example of Max going kamikaze as usual. He is fast building a reputation as a demolition Derby driver and the sooner he works on it the better else no elite team would be willing to take a punt on a rich man's Pastor Maldonado/Romain Grosjean
As for Riccardo even the blind could tell he had no pace to challenge Ham.

This is laughable. Mehn. This is taking fanboism to another level. Wow.

Who is to blame for the crash? Max? Going kamikaze? Omo Iya this is blind loyalty and you are doing Vettel no favors. Either that or you are just joking. . cheesy
What was Max to do? He had NOWHERE TO GO!

If LH44 do nonsense, believe me we will call him out but then even if Vettel had a jet and LH walks on foot but manages to win, you will still find a way to say something. I won't even bother imagining what you would have said if roles were reversed yesterday.

The Koko of the matter is simple - ogbeni Vettel made a blunder of a carnage start in Singapore. LH44 benefitted immensely from it. Now you say yeah, I say lucky. More luck for LH44.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omodapson(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Vettel tried to eat his cake and have it at the same time. The crash was simply his fault, he had the option of going right but decided to squeeze Max (who was minding his straight line) to the left forgetting that his team mate was also making a charge from that side. It is a pity that he went out of the race that way but for someone praying for a DNF to Ham to even things out, hmmm...

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:31am On Sep 19, 2017
FBS:

This is laughable. Mehn. This is taking fanboism to another level. Wow.

Who is to blame for the crash? Max? Going kamikaze? Omo Iya this is blind loyalty and you are doing Vettel no favors. Either that or you are just joking. . cheesy
What was Max to do? He had NOWHERE TO GO!

If LH44 do nonsense, believe me we will call him out but then even if Vettel had a jet and LH walks on foot but manages to win, you will still find a way to say something. I won't even bother imagining what you would have said if roles were reversed yesterday.

The Koko of the matter is simple - ogbeni Vettel made a blunder of a carnage start in Singapore. LH44 benefitted immensely from it. Now you say yeah, I say lucky. More luck for LH44.
The Vettel hate is unbelievable!! I no kuku see you here to call Hamilton out when he crashed into Rosberg at Spa last year.
Vettel went all out to cover his position. He made no contact with Verstappen and in fact I would blame Max and to a large extent Kimi who probably had the best view of all three! What is clear is that Max hit Kimi who then inadvertently spun and took out Seb
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:39am On Sep 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the president of the Vet cheerleading association has come again with more arrant biased nonsense. as if Verstappen should stop his car and let both Ferrari go on their merry way. the accident was SOLELY caused by the Vet, even Stevie Wonder could see that!

but pls bro A40, do look at the video again, and tell us the absurdity about verstappen going anywhere but straight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHPM0UjLNc

and then again, pls scroll to the 2min30 mark of the next video as Christian Horner has a message for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRSXEJh3m8

You are the one talking arrant nonsense! Look at the video again. Who hit who? Vettel made no contact with either driver. If you apportioned blame to Kimi who had the best view of all 3 I would even understand. Vettel took a gamble which he was well within his rights to do. There was space for Max and Kimi to pass but Kimi gave Max no room still the video clearly shows Max hitting Kimi. In the end it was ultimately Max who turned his steering into Kimi's rear and not the straight line cool story you are selling. Christian Horner should take several seats
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
A40:
You are the one talking arrant nonsense! Look at the video again. Who hit who? Vettel made no contact with either driver. If you apportioned blame to Kimi who had the best view of all 3 I would even understand. Vettel took a gamble which he was well within his rights to do. There was space for Max and Kimi to pass but Kimi gave Max no room still the video clearly shows Max hitting Kimi. In the end it was ultimately Max who turned his steering into Kimi's rear and not the straight line cool story you are selling. Christian Horner should take several seats

Max was trying to avoid the MAD Vet who was trying to run him out of the track... since he couldnt outdrive him. what do you expect a racing driver to do when he keeps a straight line but another driver is trying to run him over?!?! stop and and say:"after you?!?!?!" ARRANT NONSENSE!

Vettel is the direct cause for this crash, and therefore he should blame his sorry self for this DNF and/or the advantage he gave Ham (with 6 races to go). any smart and wise driver would have let Max AND Kimi overtake because they are not relevant in the championship contention.

check the below video at the 23sec mark to have a cockpit view of max at the start, and you can clearly see that A) he is steering away from the Vet to avoid him, and B) the Vet is the one all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi-qitmfvlI
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2017
A40:
The Vettel hate is unbelievable!! I no kuku see you here to call Hamilton out when he crashed into Rosberg at Spa last year.
Vettel went all out to cover his position. He made no contact with Verstappen and in fact I would blame Max and to a large extent Kimi who probably had the best view of all three! What is clear is that Max hit Kimi who then inadvertently spun and took out Seb
Exactly. Vettel trying to cover his position seeing that he had a terrible start or was he expecting everyone else to stop for him? He cut across too hard.
Seb made an error of judgment and not only that he actually took himself out. A spin after turn 1 and he hit the wall, front wing went off.
You mean the same Spa, where nico "no balls" was trying to overtake Lewis? Lol. Where nico basically said he crashed into LH44 on purpose? Yeah. Na so he be. Anti LH guys won't just rest.

Its Malaysia next.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
FBS:

Exactly. Vettel trying to cover his position seeing that he had a terrible start or was he expecting everyone else to stop for him? He cut across too hard.
Seb made an error of judgment and not only that he actually took himself out. A spin after turn 1 and he hit the wall, front wing went off.
You mean the same Spa, where nico "no balls" was trying to overtake Lewis? Lol. Where nico basically said he crashed into LH44 on purpose? Yeah. Na so he be. Anti LH guys won't just rest.

Its Malaysia next.

Drivers do this all the time. If you dey hold up you never see when driver dey cover him lane? He cut but there was room for Verstappen. Kimi na him escalate everything because in the Final analysis Seb made no contact with either driver. The spin was because of his contact with Kimi who hit his water cooler. He was as good as out when Kimi hit him

Haba guy cool down for Jesus na Spain I wan talk. The crash at Spain was entirely Hamilton's fault. Spa incident was in 2014 not last year
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
A40:
Drivers do this all the time. If you dey hold up you never see when driver dey cover him lane? He cut but there was room for Verstappen. Kimi na him escalate everything because in the Final analysis Seb made no contact with either driver. The spin was because of his contact with Kimi who hit his water cooler. He was as good as out when Kimi hit him

Haba guy cool down for Jesus na Spain I wan talk. The crash at Spain was entirely Hamilton's fault. Spa incident was in 2014 not last year
There was no room for Max. Vettel went in too hard. Blame it on the very awful start.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2017
It is finished. Congratulations to Hamilton
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Seb and LH front row. The time is now Seb! No more room for excuses. Verstappen showed you how it could be done
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:08am On Oct 09, 2017
A40:
Seb and LH front row. The time is now Seb!
No more room for excuses. Verstappen showed you how it could be done
Well...A very long way to go.

Looks like Ferrari are overmaxing the car/engine resulting in the unreliability and all in the name of trying to get an advantage.
Not that Vettel is helping matters though.

The last few laps was "tasty". LH and Max.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2017
FBS:

Well...A very long way to go.

Looks like Ferrari are overmaxing the car/engine resulting in the unreliability and all in the name of trying to get an advantage.
Not that Vettel is helping matters though.

The last few laps was "tasty". LH and Max.
I don't know if that car ever recovered from Singapore. Make una pop champagne. Your boy don win for real this time. In fact the fear is for Bottas not to catch him. The way things went south after Hungaroring ehn! Looking back though Seb really did go kamikaze especially considering same thing happened to Lewis in Malay and he peacefully let him past. I get why he covered his spot but he has to admit he took an unnecessary risk
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2017
BTW Vettel haters FBS and Mrbrownjay. What was the difference between Hamilton's start at Suzuka and what Seb did at Singapore? If a crash had happened who would you blame? Especially because Hamilton did the exact same thing Seb did which was crossing his racing line to block Seb like Seb tried to do to Verstappen
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
A40:
BTW Vettel haters FBS and Mrbrownjay. What was the difference between Hamilton's start at Suzuka and what Seb did at Singapore? If a crash had happened who would you blame? Especially because Hamilton did the exact same thing Seb did which was crossing his racing line to block Seb like Seb tried to do to Verstappen
1. I'm no hater of Vettels. He could have been Maldonado, makes no difference. grin
2. Difference is simple. In Japan, Vettel had room to move wider to the right if necessary. In Singapore, Max had nowhere to go cause Seb's teammate was to his left and a wall. Same move different risk level. That was the difference.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
FBS:

1. I'm no hater of Vettels. He could have been Maldonado, makes no difference. grin
2. Difference is simple. In Japan, Vettel had room to move wider to the right if necessary. In Singapore, Max had nowhere to go cause Seb's teammate was to his left and a wall. No where to go. Same move different risk level. That was the difference.
Let's be honest if a 3rd driver was coming from Vettel's left we would have had another crash! I am just showing you that Vettel did nothing wrong like everybody is swearing he did and has been wrongly vilified. Vettel's mistake was being aggressive at a driver he was not in direct conflict for the title with
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
A40:
Let's be honest if a 3rd driver was coming from Vettel's left we would have had another crash! I am just showing you that Vettel did nothing wrong like everybody is swearing he did and has been wrongly vilified. Vettel's mistake was being aggressive at a driver he was not in direct conflict for the title with
But there was none. And there is plenty of room on the right if needed. You can't compare to Singapore. A wall is a wall. You can't move it just for Seb or can you?
Poor decision making from Vettel. Way too risky and on a wet day? Haba.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
FBS:

But there was none. And there is plenty of room on the right if needed. You can't compare to Singapore. A wall is a wall. You can't move it just for Seb or can you?
Poor decision making from Vettel. Way too risky and on a wet day? Haba.
The wall was not the problem but another driver coming from Verstappen's left. Suzuka
or Singapore if another driver flanked Seb he would have also had issues.
This is why I blamed Kimi as well for trying a pass that inadvertently sabotaged his teammate. My point is from a racing perspective what Seb did was normal, his only phuck up was pulling that move on a driver that had nothing to lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.