Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72956 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Where is FBS? Rosberg with the W. And Hamilton whining as usual

I feel his pain though losing to a significantly inferior driver. That's the gift and the curse of having a car ridiculously faster than everyone else. No chance of any other car even doing Ham a favor

Oh well he gets to take out his frustrations on Rita Ora. I'd gladly switch places
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
A40:
Where is FBS? Rosberg with the W. And Hamilton whining as usual

I feel his pain though losing to a significantly inferior driver. That's the gift and the curse of having a car ridiculously faster than everyone else. No chance of any other car even doing Ham a favor

Oh well he gets to take out his frustrations on Rita Ora. I'd gladly switch places
Lol. I dey. LH is the better driver, all day any day and everyone knows that.
Nico requested they instruct LH to allow him pass. How ridiculous is that?
Anyways, LH wasn't whining as he is superior plus, he did everything he could to win but the luck he needed deserted him and I'm convinced Mercedes had a hand in it.
Next season cant come soon enough.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by kengodson: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2016
A40:
Verstappen driver of the day no question. Looks like a better driver than his dad no question

Lol this Rosberg is just a dead guy. You lost 3 races in a row to your closest rival with a chance to seal title. He is lucky the Mercs are so much faster than the others

Potentially the weakest champ since Button
i disagree, and hey, do u have any contacts to anyone into go karting, am intrested
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by kengodson: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2016
FBS:

Anyways, LH wasn't whining as he is superior plus, he did everything he could to win but the luck he needed deserted him and I'm convinced Mercedes had a hand in it.
Nico did, and was ready to give back the place, but that is not how a champion should behave, its true Hamilton won more races than nico, but mehn its down to the points, hamilton should stop whining and move on, well kimi won more races than alonso in 2005, but who won the championship?, same goes for massa in 2008 i think, hamilton himself won it, back to 1982, keke won only one race, and still won the championship, buh FBS, i would like to play f1 codemasters with u some day wink
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
kengodson:
Nico did, and was ready to give back the place, but that is not how a champion should behave, its true Hamilton won more races than nico, but mehn its down to the points, hamilton should stop whining and move on, well kimi won more races than alonso in 2005, but who won the championship?, same goes for massa in 2008 i think, hamilton himself won it, back to 1982, keke won only one race, and still won the championship, buh FBS, i would like to play f1 codemasters with u some day wink
The issue even aint about the number of races won as it is down to points but heck, with 5 races to go nico couldn't muster enough balls to win just one single race. Carrying second like a kid with the best hand-writing in class but not necessarily with the one with the "bigger" brain. Its disappointing.

Reliability issues let LH down mostly. He left some 21 other drivers (including nico) to kiss the dust, only for his car to break down with som laps to go. Why Of all 5 Mercedes engines only LH suffered repeatedly? How do explain that? Random?

F1 - PS, PC, Xbox? I'm game bro. Should be fun. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
A40:

What did you expect 40something year old Schumacher to do with car that was not even the fastest on the grid?

Guy if them give me and you that car we would win Championships.

That car is the fastest on the grid and it is not even close. 55 races and only thrice has Pole Position not gone to the Mercs. Shuu shocked shocked

I don't recall having an opinion on Hamilton's exit but assuming I did, The evidence of his having the comically fastest car is overwhelming. If he wasn't at Mercedes Rosberg would be double world champion

Schumacher got Pole in Monaco 2012

According Jenson Button who said that Hamilton left due to Martin Whitmarsh behaviour towards him, and Ron Dennis gave Martin the power to do as he wish with the two drivers, at that very moment Ross Brawn spoke to Lewis about a new project, Lewis gave them 100s of hours of feedback on the 2014 car while testing in the wind tunnel in 2013.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
FBS:

Lol have you seen me argue Rosberg is better? Of course not

LH should have taken the higher road and just driven into the sunset emphatically reminding us he is the better driver. Instead he resorted to dirty tricks, trying to back Rosberg into other challengers. Pray tell what incentive did a Vettel have to overtake Rosberg and help Hamilton anyway?

Make LH go smoke some igbo abeg. Shey it was also Mercedes that had him driving like a drunkard in Baku

You now see the disadvantage of having a car waaaaaay faster than the field. Rosberg coulda driven in reverse and still finished on the podium
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
omar22:

Schumacher got Pole in Monaco 2012

According Jenson Button who said that Hamilton left due to Martin Whitmarsh behaviour towards him, and Ron Dennis gave Martin the power to do as he wish with the two drivers, at that very moment Ross Brawn spoke to Lewis about a new project, Lewis gave them 100s of hours of feedback on the 2014 car while testing in the wind tunnel in 2013.
Anybody can pick up the odd pole with some luck and good fortune.

However when one car is picking up pole 90sumn % of the time it becomes lucid that the car is significantly quicker than the rest
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
A40:

Lol have you seen me argue Rosberg is better? Of course not

LH should have taken the higher road and just driven into the sunset emphatically reminding us he is the better driver. Instead he resorted to dirty tricks, trying to back Rosberg into other challengers. Pray tell what incentive did a Vettel have to overtake Rosberg and help Hamilton anyway?

Make LH go smoke some igbo abeg. Shey it was also Mercedes that had him driving like a drunkard in Baku

You now see the disadvantage of having a car waaaaaay faster than the field. Rosberg coulda driven in reverse and still finished on the podium
Once in a while, a driver or player is allowed to perform way below expectation (e.g in Baku). He was way out of sorts and that was the only glitch. Who knows, Maybe Rita O. no kurumole wella for him the night before. grin...

Dirty tricks bawo? Na by force to drive fast if you dont have to? LH is a fighter and a winner so I'm not entirely surprised he did everything he could do win or did he break any rules? cheesy

Mercedes and the media wanted nico to win. Simple as.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
FBS:

Once in a while, a driver or player is allowed to perform way below expectation (e.g in Baku). He was way out of sorts and that was the only glitch. Who knows, Maybe Rita O. no kurumole wella for him the night before. grin...

Dirty tricks bawo? Na by force to drive fast if you dont have to? LH is a fighter and a winner so I'm not entirely surprised he did everything he could do win or did he break any rules? cheesy

Mercedes and the media wanted nico to win. Simple as.
Well he drove slow and still lost. He is not the most likeable driver on the grid and you can see why perhaps the media and Mercedes don't want him to win like you claim. Winning is great but there are times you can lose with grace

Why would Vettel try to overtake his compatriot to help his rival equal his Driver's championship wins? Ham was fighting a losing battle and was naïve not to recognize this
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hahaha where is FBS oh? Chei! This is trolling of the century. Rosberg don retire

Hamilton like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
A40:

Well he drove slow and still lost. He is not the most likeable driver on the grid and you can see why perhaps the media and Mercedes don't want him to win like you claim. Winning is great but there are times you can lose with grace

Why would Vettel try to overtake his compatriot to help his rival equal his Driver's championship wins? Ham was fighting a losing battle and was naïve not to recognize this
But he won the race. Innit?
The media don't generally like people with extravagant lifestyles but who are they to judge?
Even Lineker was saying the same thing. Whats the hoopla about tactics. A winner will do anything to win as long as he didn't break any rules.

Mercedes wanted nico to win cos he was going to retire. A wonderfully kept secret. Such automated yampions wont be remembered for long.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
A40:
Hahaha where is FBS oh? Chei! This is trolling of the century. Rosberg don retire

Hamilton like
Se I no tell you say Mercedes hand a hand in it. They obviously knew what they were doing. Ojoro European style. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
FBS:

Se I no tell you say Mercedes hand a hand in it. They obviously knew what they were doing. Ojoro European style. cheesy

Asked if he would miss the
rivalry, Hamilton added: "Well,
this is the first time he has won
in 18 years, hence why it's not a
surprise that he decided to stop.

Cheii. The thing pain am to him bone marrow. Mercedes gave Hamilton two titles. He should be grateful
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
FBS:

But he won the race. Innit?
The media don't generally like people with extravagant lifestyles but who are they to judge?
Even Lineker was saying the same thing. Whats the hoopla about tactics. A winner will do anything to win as long as he didn't break any rules.

Mercedes wanted nico to win cos he was going to retire. A wonderfully kept secret. Such automated yampions wont be remembered for long.
He won but kinda looked like a jackass. Its one thing to not be liked by the public and another by the fellow drivers on the grid. Its not a popularity contest but in that race he kinda needed help

It was an exercise in futility and pretty sad to watch. He shoulda just crashed into Rosberg on Turn one and hoped his car made it out in one piece. That would have given him a better shot
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
A40:

Asked if he would miss the
rivalry, Hamilton added: "Well,
this is the first time he has won
in 18 years, hence why it's not a
surprise that he decided to stop.

Cheii. The thing pain am to him bone marrow. Mercedes gave Hamilton two titles. He should be grateful
No he gave Mercedes constructors championships.

Mercedes stole his championship from him and gave to his rival, nico. No respect for them.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
A40:

He won but kinda looked like a jackass. Its one thing to not be liked by the public and another by the fellow drivers on the grid. Its not a popularity contest but in that race he kinda needed help

It was an exercise in futility and pretty sad to watch. He shoulda just crashed into Rosberg on Turn one and hoped his car made it out in one piece. That would have given him a better shot
If nico was an excellent and brave driver, he should have taken pole and ensure he won his LAST F1 race. Instead he was playing tag along. nico no balls.
There were no dirty tricks.

Here is what Chris Horner said - "Winning the race was never going to be enough for Lewis and he drove a tactical race. He didn't do anything dirty, he didn't do anything against the rules. I think it would be unfair to criticise Lewis for the way that he drove."

No be the same thing I dey talk since. Free LH abeg.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
FBS:

No he gave Mercedes constructors championships.

Mercedes stole his championship from him and gave to his rival, nico. No respect for them.
Taaaaa. Givenchy ni.

Vettel, Alonso, Kimi, Ricciardo even small boy Verstappen would win the title with that car

If Hamilton is disgruntled make he dey waka. Rosberg beat him to the title. Shikena
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
FBS:

If nico was an excellent and brave driver, he should have taken pole and ensure he won his LAST F1 race. Instead he was playing tag along. nico no balls.
There were no dirty tricks.

Here is what Chris Horner said - "Winning the race was never going to be enough for Lewis and he drove a tactical race. He didn't do anything dirty, he didn't do anything against the rules. I think it would be unfair to criticise Lewis for the way that he drove."

No be the same thing I dey talk since. Free LH abeg.
Lmao bruhh. No one would use bravery and Nico Rosberg in the same sentence. I'm pro-Germany and even I don't think he is an excellent driver but the guy knows his limits. He also knew he had the best car on the grid so the gameplan was pretty clear.

What tactics are you deploying when your rival is driving your exact car which was significantly faster than the rest. Was he in denial or did he think it was down to his power? Rosberg had to finish 4th for Ham to win and the rest of the field lacked the will and most importantly the machinery to pull that off.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2016
A40:

Taaaaa. Givenchy ni.

Vettel, Alonso, Kimi, Ricciardo even small boy Verstappen would win the title with that car

If Hamilton is disgruntled make he dey waka. Rosberg beat him to the title. Shikena
He will gladly waka as he wont be short of opportunities. He is THE BEST balls for balls driver out there with titles to show for it. And oh yeah, the face of F1.

Both Vettel and Webber had the RB7 in 2011 till the latter retired, tell me who won? Webber never even came second in the championship. Having a great car is paramount, but you also need the talent and balls and not the likes of nico, expecting tomtom from Ded Moroz.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
A40:

Lmao bruhh. No one would use bravery and Nico Rosberg in the same sentence. I'm pro-Germany and even I don't think he is an excellent driver but the guy knows his limits. He also knew he had the best car on the grid so the gameplan was pretty clear.

What tactics are you deploying when your rival is driving your exact car which was significantly faster than the rest. Was he in denial or did he think it was down to his power? Rosberg had to finish 4th for Ham to win and the rest of the field lacked the will and most importantly the machinery to pull that off.
Nna, I know the majority thinks that F1 is a procession but anything can happen. A collision, tyre failure, engine failure. It happened to LH. So what are you saying? He played his cards the way he thought was best possible. Nothing wrong with that?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by kengodson: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
FBS:

He will gladly waka as he wont be short of opportunities. He is THE BEST balls for balls driver out there with titles to show for it. And oh yeah, the face of F1.

Both Vettel and Webber had the RB7 in 2011 till the latter retired, tell me who won? Webber never even came second in the championship. Having a great car is paramount, but you also need the talent and balls and not the likes of nico, expecting tomtom from Ded Moroz.
but he no get balls pass montoya, that guy get balls made of steel shocked
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
kengodson:
but he no get balls pass montoya, that guy get balls made of steel shocked
Livewire driving style. Overtaking with bravery. Serious balls man. None more rugged than Juan Pablo.
Even schumi no fit forget.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
FBS:

Let him go wherever he pleases. We all know he was at a crossroads till he joined the Mercs.

The reason is obvious. That RB7 was not head and shoulders ahead of the rest. Two of Vettel's four championship years we had an open field. This time around we have a car that the other drivers simply have no hope of catching. Just look at the number of poles the Mercs have had compared to the other cars over the last 3 years. I don't think its up to 5
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
FBS:

Nna, I know the majority thinks that F1 is a procession but anything can happen. A collision, tyre failure, engine failure. It happened to LH. So what are you saying? He played his cards the way he thought was best possible. Nothing wrong with that?
Lmao he shoulda collided with Rosberg at Turn one. Rosberg is a conservative driver he does a far better job nursing his car than Ham does. The chances were nil. When he started his shenanigans I was just laughing till the race ended.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

Lmao he shoulda collided with Rosberg at Turn one. Rosberg is a conservative driver he does a far better job nursing his car than Ham does. The chances were nil. When he started his shenanigans I was just laughing till the race ended.
Of what use would that have been?
He needed to win the race and then something more. Its was only logical he had to try something within the rules. Makes perfect sense to me..
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

Let him go wherever he pleases. We all know he was at a crossroads till he joined the Mercs.

The reason is obvious. That RB7 was not head and shoulders ahead of the rest. Two of Vettel's four championship years we had an open field. This time around we have a car that the other drivers simply have no hope of catching. Just look at the number of poles the Mercs have had compared to the other cars over the last 3 years. I don't think its up to 5
So why did they renew is contract? Even after disobeying team orders they still cant do nawthing with him.

Mercedes have decided not to take action against Lewis Hamilton after he ignored team orders in Abu Dhabi.

RB7 was shoulders above the rest. Vettel could start last and still win the race. Newey was hailed as the best engineer out there. But guess what, during a race anything could and can happen. That we have the same car dont mean we will both finish first. Why? This is where driving style and bravery come into play.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2016
FBS:

So why did they renew is contract? Even after disobeying team orders they still cant do nawthing with him.

Mercedes have decided not to take action against Lewis Hamilton after he ignored team orders in Abu Dhabi.

RB7 was shoulders above the rest. Vettel could start last and still win the race. Newey was hailed as the best engineer out there. But guess what, during a race anything could and can happen. That we have the same car dont mean we will both finish first. Why? This is where driving style and bravery come into play.

They have no reason not to renew his contract. The koko here is if LH was so butthurt then why didn't he walk? Lmao! He knows he can't try it. Of which who gets punished for disobeying team orders? Gbagbe gbogbo serenren yeah. It rarely happens

The Red Bull was not head and shoulders kan kan. If they were, Vettel would not be in the title race till the last day with his rivals using other cars. In 2012 for instance out of 20 races RB were on pole for just 8.

However the gap between the Mercedes and the rest of the field is unheard of. In the past 3 years. 59 races, 56 poles! WTF. If they started last and drove in reverse they would still finish 1-2.

This was what made LH's moves so comical
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by iykmora(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
no more comment on this thread since December...wetin happen now?

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2017
The usual suspects are M.I.A. My guy MRBrownjay

Where is FBS? Your Lewis Hamilton has started again oh. Typical Lewis when he can't WIN he starts to WHINE. What is his concern with Ferrari's hierarchy? When his team asked Bottas to move over did Vettel talk? When they used Bottas as a pawn to slow down Vettel in Spain. Anybody talk? Now faced with a car that can compete chale is already throwing his toys out of the pram.

The yeye British media are also generating controversy instead of focusing on their boy's rubbish driving

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.