Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet (25494 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by rayopt(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
one word

ugly

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy all dese celebs and their lies!
Chanchit:

She must o, since she once claimed that she gets paid to attend events, I heard her say it live on radio.

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by pussyeater(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fugly!

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chanchit: You call this rag stunning...? This Op brain dey shake.

Na ur brain dey touch
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by vislabraye(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Her own don dey too much. The dress is and she's not ugly as people here are saying !!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Mattex001(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
voltron:

you are hereby banned for stating the obvious grin grin
THE OBVIOUS !!!!!!!
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Thebrightest(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
because saying what was not said i say, may not have a say
in what i did not say i won't say. This made me say that, not
saying what people didn't say was not said by people, have
no way of not really making me not to say the things not
said.
So, in other words, i don't like saying what many did not say
i didn't say i said, without not saying the said reason it
wouldn't have not been said.
SO, I WON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Matcheew miss notice me.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by zurine(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
nice
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Coolboi05(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
So na dis winch b Toke??neva knew

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by tuffgongjo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is d first time I will like anything about Toke"partyaddict"makinwa

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thebrightest: I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
said.

Huh
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
My God, this Toke is one ugly broad.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by henry007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
she left her beauty at home sad

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Prowizy2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
. .Damn! This Girl Is So Ugly

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Na ur brain dey touch

Ronke, if this my brain weh dey touch touch you, your brain no go shake again.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by toshmann(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
angel TI: Lovely gown, ugly face!
I think Nigerian girls will do well if they reduce the amount of make up they apply to their face. I'm sure this girl is okay and I believe she's not bad facially, but meen the apparently excess make up made her look so unreal undecided

She would look way better without the make up.
My opinion cool

5 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chanchit:

Ronke, if this my brain weh dey touch touch you, your brain no go shake again.

U are not serious at all
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by toshmann(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thebrightest: I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
said.
I have not decided to agree to refuse to disagree

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Solid bald head overshadows the dress.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by pussyeater(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mad Cow: Solid bald head overshadows the dress.
Her fore head be like that fruit wen dem dey call paw-paw

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Thebrightest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
toshmann:
I have not decided to agree to refuse to disagree
Thank God you decided not to decide to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

U are not serious at all

warum..! Ich bin total ernst.

Ok, no vex, ur brain no shake, na ur hand dey shake.

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chanchit:

warum..! Ich bin total ernst.

Smh
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Smh

Choi, I did'nt check ur pix before, I for no type like that. If the person in d pix is you, take only 50% of what I said before now, discard d remaining 50%, but if its not you then the whole 100% still belongs to you. Cos d person I'm seeing in that pix looks like Chidinma of PF.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chanchit:

Choi, I did'nt check ur pix before, I for no type like that. If the person in d pix is you, take only 50% of what I said before now, discard d remaining 50%, but if its not you then the whole 100% still belongs to you. Cos d person I'm seeing in that pix looks like Chidinma of PF.

That's me in the picture and whatever I don't care
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nt bad
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

That's me in the picture and whatever I don't care

Wirklich..! Das gut.
I would follow you on NL, even if you don't care. cool
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Varmany12: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
angelTI: Lovely gown, ugly face!
. You don't call som1 ugly
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by echobee(f): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=Chanchit
She must o, since she once claimed that she gets paid to attend events, I heard her say :oit live on radio.[/quote]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nothing special.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by kraftykc(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
She hawt! i would eat that arse up all night!! Stunning indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? / Earrings On Men / Checkout Beautifull Miss Tourism Asaba ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.