Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet (25558 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Anacksunamun: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
What I think? I think she looks ugly.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

That's me in the picture and whatever I don't care

Ok, you just won ur self 3months following. Ofwhich I have the power to terminate or extend. cool
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by babyud: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thebrightest: I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said,
because saying what was not said i say, may not have a say
in what i did not say i won't say. This made me say that, not
saying what people didn't say was not said by people, have
no way of not really making me not to say the things not
said.
So, in other words, i don't like saying what many did not say
i didn't say i said, without not saying the said reason it
wouldn't have not been said.
SO, I WON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Exactly!!u did not say anytin!
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by lovelyronke20(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chanchit:

Ok, you just won ur self 3months following. Ofwhich I have the power to terminate or extend. cool

U don't Hv to follow me seriously it's not necessary
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by myspnigeria: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
always. repping well
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chanchit: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

U don't Hv to follow me seriously it's not necessary

Dnt worry, if you check my profile, you will see that I follow only 1 person, I follow and unfollow many people here on NL, so dnt worry, I will unfollow when I feel like. Abi you dey fear say I go dey attack ur threads..? That's like 90% part of the reason sha.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by babyjoker(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chuksemi: Is she the only one that attended the event?
no i also did smiley check my profile pic if u dont blv
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by semitunde: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why is that seat behind her looking like closed-couple water closet?
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Erm... is this woman unpopular or something? I actually scrolled up to look at the picture twice, and even zoomed in... how is she ugly? She's even pretty sef

I'm confused

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by anitank(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
The comments here are really appalling....so much hate and for no reasons, especially from the ladies. I can't comprehend that

3 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by IzyLuv(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lildreezy: Dora i know,
Sinach i know,
Omotola i know,

no vex, who is Toke makinwa?

More like "What" is she
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by zubby29(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bad bele.u fine pass her?
angelTI: Lovely gown, ugly face!
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Zeusd3(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
my pple if this persin no ugly...then my fone get fault
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by moshino(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2014

Then put up your 'better looking' face lets see. I bet you look like a monkey!

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by seunbadmus(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
That's harsh. It is unacceptable, she's damn pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by seunbadmus(f): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
anitank: The comments here are really appalling....so much hate and for no reasons, especially from the ladies. I can't comprehend that
Hate! Bitterness! The only reasons for that.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Bigsteveg(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: Who's toky??

The babe u normally hold her picture when u mas_turbate

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
This wakka must pay lady again??I no knw why she no fit dey take him bf big rod for weekend instead of gracing every uninvited ocassion. I rest my case
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Evasmillingguy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
[size=28pt]Abeg who be Toke Makinwa [/size]

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
post ur pix let's do a little comparison

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by xtervaganza(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
says the low life b1tch who couldn't put her picture here

Low self esteem sodder

1 Like

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Borat1: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Stunning forehead
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by 4lorunsho(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Yeeepa ; see aw Her forehead burst out
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Atmmachine(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2014

Smelly pucci
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by steffoode: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2014
we all r God's creature please dnt refer 2 sumbdy as ugly, cn u creat fly?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Yemlizzy: She looks gaunt and lean! Why is her chest bone so obvious?

Her gown is pretty,but she doesn't look good on it.
I agree. It seems too bulky on her. I would ave preferred her in a one shoulder with embroidered and padded strap and the slit is good for her. And the bones is what some guys call a good shape.

The fabric of the gown is wrong for that design.
BTW, come on people, that's what a ruggedly pretty face looks like. Not everyone can be doll pretty.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by alphaomega(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2014
all na wash...
Fake people...living fake lives.
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by alphaomega(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Atmmachine:

Smelly pucci

Mr Atm...aw u take knw?
U dn reach dier b4?
Abi na r pucci she dey tk withdraw frm ya Atmmachine?
Haba....
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by fpeter(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Is she divorced?
Re: Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet by Chuksemi(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2014
babyjoker: no i also did smiley check my profile pic if u dont blv
I trust jare. I can see you on your purple carpet. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyinyechi Ironkwe Wins Miss Niger Delta 2015 Queen (photos) / How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.