Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (533070 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
tooltip:
hmm boss, please can you help me get a similar deal(s)?...
no wahala.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
jimitacomputer:
FOXIE, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... I WISH U D VERY BEST. JIMMY
Thank you my Oga,I really do appreciate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
lagtech:
BlackFriday ads now out for all websites and stores. Many of these items that people purchase from stores will be listed on Ebay and Craigslist for resale by Friday afternoon.

50 inch Panasonic LED TV for $199 from BestBuy (1080p)
Tablets from $39 from Microcenter
Asus 15.6 Laptop for $199 from Microcenter.
Jeans from $7 from Walmart
Oga lagtech please how much will that 50 inch plasma tv land in Nigeria?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga Lagtech , what is the update about bonus laptops?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Lagtech, I am interested in that 50 inch Panasonic LED TV.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by darelar(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga lagtec Weldon. am interested in the Panasonic 50" LED
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am I the only one yet to pickup anything from promised 22nd of Nov?
Hmm! This isnt business at all.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
ResourceMan:

@ Lagtech

When am I picking up all my remaining items for the agency and my 3 laptops for the sea shipping.

Update: the harddisk for the 2nd HP DV 6000 has crashed, We have to buy a replacement hardrive now and also a replacement battery (just like the 1st hp dv 6000). I am returning the two dell laptops when I go for pick-up (one has a blank screen and the other (pentium m) has a condemned harddisk and bad DVD rom.
I will update you fully on email,.
Lagtech I need all out items, so I can move on. I just want to get over this nightmare fast.
Can I see d pic of the one with bad hard disk n dvd room?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2014
lagtech:
Battery for Phemmy

10 Laptops for TA and Mr Dan
Lagtech, that battery is for me....I need it in Naija sharply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
@ Lagtech
We both discussed at length on phone, you even spoke to my partner the day he came back to Naija about the HP's issues (bad hdd and bad battery) and now you choose to lie shamelessly, just the same way you lied on the thread about non-existence assistance you rendered to me. It is obvious you think you are doing us a favor.
You now switch your phone to voice mail permanently, so that I will not confront you to your face,"Lagtech Fear God" sincerely I wonder how you sleep at Night. I am really scared of your conscience.
F.Y.I HP DV 6000 (clean) sells for 25-30K at computer village in Lagos, How can you delay our goods for 3 whole months and 6 whole months without reasonable excuses, without update(not concocted updates). After months of delay you send few laptops all with one or more issues and you still come around to insult my sensibility on the thread.
All your sycophants, butt-lickers and alternative Nairaland monikers will come around and have the nerve to quote me and write thrash. I will now be posting all my issues on the thread in Nairaland.
Lagtech, if you take other people as fools do not ever try that with me. I dont care what anybody says or types about me, I am the one with his back against the wall. i am the one you treated mercilessly.
One thing I will never do is to lie to people, I will never do that. If you like continue to delay my goods and potpone till infinity. All i know is that by month-end I must retrieve my stolen items delayed items from you.

7 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Lagtech what is really happening? I sent you an email since yesterday and a reminder too.... I need a feedback ASAP

Or Can you address the thread publicly on the status of the Missing box? Or if you didn't ship them I want to use USPS to ship it to Nigeria
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
A lot has happened here embarassed
Lagtech any 32" LED TV for black friday?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by shogz89: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by shogz89: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagtech any galaxy s4 for black Friday and how much can I get it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks to Mr Jimmy got another laptop from him yesterday. Hoping that I will smile very well come monday next week. More grace to U and Mr Lagtech to do more and helping people to start a business in importation. God bless u.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2014
@All who need this super fast, brand new Hp envy Touchsmart system, walmart diplay, $331, plus $20 shipping Plus $10 to meEbay item number to check it out 141482981186
750Gig HDD; 8GIG RAM SO MANY FEATUREs

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2014
confluence:
@All who need this super fast, brand new Hp envy Touchsmart system, walmart diplay, $331, plus $20 shipping Plus $10 to meEbay item number to check it out 141482981186
750Gig HDD; 8GIG RAM SO MANY FEATUREs

Oga confluence, this one cost o. Pls can u sight any dangerous deal for something cheaper. Make we chat for whatsapp, i am online now.
Night vigil mode activated, #BlackfridayCybermonday cool cool mode
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2014
@resourceman, am online
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2014
stlaibrowne:

I am using Samsung s5 and I have checked it shows nigeria ip. Pls do you know a way to go about it

I use Glo in Nigeria. Glo uses UK IP. Either use an ip hidder (search Google for a free one-like hidemyass.com)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2014
fashrola:
Check your email....

Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2014
fashrola:
Lagtech what is really happening? I sent you an email since yesterday and a reminder too.... I need a feedback ASAP

Or Can you address the thread publicly on the status of the Missing box? Or if you didn't ship them I want to use USPS to ship it to Nigeria

No need to address the thread publicly on the box. All the people with items are in contact with me almost on a daily basis. There were people not affected by this incident who came to the thread to say I was lying-but I thank the God of Heaven that not only is the shipper here on Nairaland-he came here to confirm all what I had previously said.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2014
NnamdiN:
A lot has happened here embarassed
Lagtech any 32" LED TV for black friday?

Yes -there are some. Check bestbuy.com now or check ebay and craigslist after 9pm Nigerian time.
shogz89:
Lagtech any galaxy s4 for black Friday and how much can I get it

I have little knowledge of non laptop items. Best phone deals are pick up in stores. Please check ebay and craigslist after 9pm Nigerian time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2014
darelar:
Oga lagtec Weldon. am interested in the Panasonic 50" LED

Should land for about 40k to 50k.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2014
@lagtch,
Any hope on the sea shipped laptops, you promise two weeks again, and it 2weeks now
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2014
papiforreal:
Oga Lagtech , what is the update about bonus laptops?

We are picking some on Saturday-rest over the next 3 weeks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lagtech, that battery is for me....I need it in Naija sharply

Your batteries are already in Nigeria.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
felibrain:

Oga lagtech please how much will that 50 inch plasma tv land in Nigeria?

About 40k to 50k I think. I could be wrong. Depends on weight.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
SamjohnnyB:
Thanks to Mr Jimmy got another laptop from him yesterday. Hoping that I will smile very well come monday next week. More grace to U and Mr Lagtech to do more and helping people to start a business in importation. God bless u.

Very happy to hear that. Your business will grow and grow by the Grace of God. We appreciate your patience. Expect super suprises in the coming weeks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Much appreciation to all our customers. We especially want to thank all those whose items have been delayed-yet have never spoken unkind word nor come to vent their anger on the thread. Your faith in us and patience have not gone unnoticed-we appreciate you. We had a great idea and ideal when we started our Nairaland operations-that dream has not been lost-you will see great and pleasant opportunities in the coming weeks as soon as we clear all your backlogs.

I did not know there was a customs or NAHCO strike-so there may be a few days delay on most promised dates. But we still have some arrivals this Saturday through our fast courier service which is available once in a while.

All Black Friday items will ship Friday and land Saturday. Jimmy will pick up Sunday and pick up can be same day or Monday.

Refunds
We have a list of people with refunds and we have started since last week. If you have not been paid-you will be in the next few days.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Thanks to all those who sent in orders for Black Friday-we already have people ready to storm the stores for you.

The best deals are always in the stores. For example -Walmart has about 20 stores in the Twin Cities-the best deals are only for the first 10 people in the store. But everyone else can still get good deals till 12 midday on Friday or around that time.

But the Monday after Black Friday (Monday December 1st this year) is Cyber Monday-where there is an online version for Black Friday.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

New Items
www.bestbuy.com
www.walmart.com
www.microcenter.com
www.target.com
www.amazon.com
All these are websites with stores that we can go to.

Used Items: Many sellers will be selling their items for cheap tomorrow too.
Check minneapolis.craigslist.org and ebay.com

Flash Drives at Microcenter
USB Flash Drives
4GB- $4.50
8GB-$5.50
16GB-$7.50
32GB-$11
64GB-$25
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Arrivals

Mz K-your early 'Black Friday' items from Amazon. Will ship Friday and land Saturday.

Alhaji Ibrahim-Quran

Jimmy-Toshiba laptop

@Danny -items

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
hope am picking up morrow.

benjamin

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.