Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537934 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
bros ,u nailed it too sharp and hard but u said the plain undilluted truth. Ur points are exactly what I have been trying to make ppl here understand. I made this same point almost 3 weeks back when I told the victims here that many of them won't get anything back but the fast and aggressive ones among them may be lucky to get partial refunds. What happened here was that many monikers here aren't real and only belongs to either the op or his friends so each time someone raises an alarm,those monikers jumps out to calm ppls nerves that they should be patient. I expected the victims here to have made plans to make sure the op so called agent in lagos doesn't run,but they wasted time in doing that.just like u said I also told them that they will be on this issue till march if care isn't taken.
if you have no business directly with the lagtech, it's best you stop casting unnecessary assertions especially those you can't substantiate.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

if you have no business directly with the lagtech, it's best you stop casting unnecessary assertions especially those you can't substantiate.
oga abeg, ur comments on this thread are highly unbeacoming of a moderator. Tell me what assertions I have made that is possible?I don't think seun himself will be too pleased to see the way you have handled matters here. I expected u as a mod to have taken more concrete steps . Whenever a case like this happens in the auto section,the mod(chelseabmw) there do their job by getting in touch with the accused op for further clarification and explanation about matters.even the travel section mod justwise will not have tolerated what is going on here if he was the mod in this section. So many times they give the accused time to respond accordingly with appropriate action.as the mod of this section,and with the number of complains on this thread of a possible scam,please tell the victims here what steps u have taken to help them,instead u made fun of them by calling this a tragedy comedy. The only reason people are scared to tell u the truth is because they don't want to be banned from posting not that they like or support the careless manner u have handled issues here. Instead of telling me not to cast assertions ,why don't you implore and make the op to give a definite period he will give people here their goods or money and see if people won't acknowldge ur effort.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

Only Lagtech can bring all these to an end. He desires our understanding and patience? Fine. We are willing to give both but let him do the underlisted without delay.
1. Reveal the identity of the sea shipper
2. State the shippers contact both in Nigeria and the US with valid phone numbers
3. Tell us which date he handed over the itema to the shipper with proof such as scanned copies of receipts obtained for the transaction
4. Tell us the specific date the items shipped from the US and the date items arrived in Nigeria
5. Tell us the nature of the challenge the shipper is having with cutsoms NDLEA etc.
6. Tell us what specific effort he has made to solve the problem
These are specific issues that need to be addressed. Lagtech should address these directly. He should not bring in issues of his past performance or his future plans. Lagtech should understand that he is on trial now in the courts of public opinion. His integrity is at stake. The onus is on him to prove his innocence with facts and evidences not with sentiments.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
oga abeg, ur comments on this thread are highly unbeacoming of a moderator. Tell me what assertions I have made that is possible?I don't think seun himself will be too pleased to see the way you have handled matters here. I expected u as a mod to have taken more concrete steps . Whenever a case like this happens in the auto section,the mod(chelseabmw) there do their job by getting in touch with the accused op for further clarification and explanation about matters.even the travel section mod justwise will not have tolerated what is going on here if he was the mod in this section. So many times they give the accused time to respond accordingly with appropriate action.as the mod of this section,and with the number of complains on this thread of a possible scam,please tell the victims here what steps u have taken to help them,instead u made fun of them by calling this a tragedy comedy. The only reason people are scared to tell u the truth is because they don't want to be banned from posting not that they like or support the careless manner u have handled issues here. Instead of telling me not to cast assertions ,why don't you implore and make the op to give a definite period he will give people here their goods or money and see if people won't acknowldge ur effort.
like I said earlier, stop making baseless assertions, assumptions and accusations. How sure are you that no steps have been taken? Must I broadcast all I do?

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Xtfield:
Only Lagtech can bring all these to an end. He desires our understanding and patience? Fine. We are willing to give both but let him do the underlisted without delay.
2. State the shippers contact both in Nigeria and the US with valid phone numbers
3. Tell us which date he handed over the itema to the shipper with proof such as scanned copies of receipts obtained for the transaction
4. Tell us the specific date the items shipped from the US and the date items arrived in Nigeria
5. Tell us the nature of the challenge the shipper is having with cutsoms NDLEA etc.
These are specific issues that need to be addressed. Lagtech should address these directly. He should not bring in issues of his past performance or his future plans. Lagtech should understand that he is on trial now in the courts of public opinion. His integrity is at stake. The onus is on him to prove his innocence with facts and evidences not with sentiments.

Yes, I totally concur, all these and more are necessary. My comment is directed at the wannabe 'super heroes'.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
why don't you implore and make the op to give a definite period he will give people here their goods or money and see if people won't acknowldge ur effort.

by? restricting his privileges or what? it's obvious you don't know how some things work, especially in situations like this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
The only reason people are scared to tell u the truth is because they don't want to be banned from posting not that they like
everybody is free to comment as long as the rules aren't broken.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:

First, i didn't direct my comments at you, and from your rants so far, i don't think lagtech is owing you anything, so you have no business here, since all you are doing is spur people up against the OP.

Secondly, what makes you think i have no serious business with the OP? Oh i forgot, just your usual unsubstantiable ascertions.

Please if your hand dey itch you, go find another thread to type ur trash, since all you do is journey through nairaland everyday, from auto to dating section.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

by? restricting his privileges or what? it's obvious you don't know how some things work, especially in situations like this.
dragnet:
everybody is free to comment as long as the rules aren't broken.
look dragnet ,let's not drag this iSsue too far,all I am telling u is to do ur job. your job as a mod here is to protect the image ,name and integrity of nairaland, And I don't see how ur handling of this matter so far has justified that. The second is to protect the legal right of law abiding members of this forum within the confines of nairaland rules and regulations. There is nothing special about moderating on nairaland.I can give u 3 to 4 different examples on nairaland where mods have done more than enough to help victims to the best of their ability. Go to tripleA case in the auto section and see how the mods there helped ,go to the webmaster and see how the mods there have been helping people sort out cases like these,go too travel section and see how justwise has cleared up the place. All u could have done is to get in touch with lagtech to explain to you what is going on ,and u can come here and tell ppl what is the matter,this is what other mods in other sections do.NONE OF THEM makes jest or fun of situations like this. No one is asking u to ban the op or limit his posting right,but if u as the mod of the medium he is using to transact business steps in I believe he would have been compelled to tell people here the true situation of things. I have nothing personal against u,but I think u should be more positively active here and u should be on the side of innocent victims who decided to business in a section u moderate. If you have done anything to help ,then I don't think it will bad if you tell them what u have done on their behalf. But coming here to issue threAts of banning victims is like gagging them and not wanting them to express their disappointment and sadness.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

Yes, I totally concur, all these and more are necessary. My comment is directed at the wannabe 'super heroes'.
@dragnet....the bolded comment is unbecoming of a mod,u can make comments without any funny or mocking tone...respect yourself and reserve these unnecessary comments like the bolded...Do the respectful

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
look dragnet ,let's not drag this iSsue too far,all I am telling u is to do ur job. your job as a mod here is to protect the image ,name and integrity of nairaland, And I don't see how ur handling of this matter so far has justified that. The second is to protect the legal right of law abiding members of this forum within the confines of nairaland rules and regulations. There is nothing special about moderating on nairaland.I can give u 3 to 4 different examples on nairaland where mods have done more than enough to help victims to the best of their ability. Go to tripleA case in the auto section and see how the mods there helped ,go to the webmaster and see how the mods there have been helping people sort out cases like these,go too travel section and see how justwise has cleared up the place. All u could have done is to get in touch with lagtech to explain to you what is going on ,and u can come here and tell ppl what is the matter,this is what other mods in other sections do.NONE OF THEM makes jest or fun of situations like this. No one is asking u to ban the op or limit his posting right,but if u as the mod of the medium he is using to transact business steps in I believe he would have been compelled to tell people here the true situation of things. I have nothing personal against u,but I think u should be more positively active here and u should be on the side of innocent victims who decided to business in a section u moderate. If you have done anything to help ,then I don't think it will bad if you tell them what u have done on their behalf. But coming here to issue threAts of banning victims is like gagging them and not wanting them to express their disappointment and sadness.
your view is quite myopic. If you understand the law to an extent then you may understand some positions being taken.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
dadah04:

@dragnet....the bolded comment is unbecoming of a mod,u can make comments without any funny or mocking tone...respect yourself and reserve these unnecessary comments like the bolded...Do the respectful

same goes for everyone, you should also help pass the message across to all those going abusive and insultive. I do not believe anybody is losing their money here yet, though depreciation may occur, but if people lose their money and lose their heads in the process, then there's a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
I'm highly disappointed by the reaction of some people here, I wonder how they would sustain their various businesses.
unfortunate events happen in business, delays, shortfalls, inflation and the likes, when these happen and you can't keep your head and think of the way forward and result to wailings and lamentations then there is a problem.

person wey dey cry dey see road... but if you cry and you no open eye, you'll just compound your situation

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I may sound harsh, but my ideology is always to estimate the worst case scenario then decide on the way forward while still hoping for the best from the failed situation.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

your view is quite myopic. If you understand the law to an extent then you may understand some positions being taken.
ok thank u, I agree my views are myopic. Are u okay now? Just do ur job and protect the name and image of nairaland. I have the appetite to stomach all ur insults on me ,but performance ineptitude and responsibility negligence is what I can't tolerate,so just do the right thing here. Compel the op to give detailed reasons why peoples goods and money have been held hanging for 4 to 5 months. Thanks once again for the veiled insult.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
ok thank u, I agree my views are myopic. Are u okay now? Just do ur job and protect the name and image of nairaland. I have the appetite to s[b]tomach all ur insults on me[/b] ,but performance ineptitude and responsibility negligence is what I can't tolerate,so just do the right thing here. Compel the op to give detailed reasons of why peoples goods and money have been held hanging for 4 to 5 months. Thanks once again for the veiled insult.
what insults? please do away with all the vocabs and stop the assertions. stop reading unnecessary meanings to my posts, they're as simple as they can be and void of insults

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Xtfield:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

what insults? please do away with all the vocabs and stop the assertions. stop reading unnecessary meanings to my posts, they're as simple as they can be and void of insults
dragnet,let's not derail this, u have the power to effect a positive change here. I maybe rash or harsh but it is because of the pains of the victims which I feel too. Nobody can hold down my 1k for 2 weeks ooo not to talk of 100k. The victims here respect u ,try and use ur position to help them and if it turns out that it wasn't enough then they will know u did ur best. Let's sheath our swords and work for the common good of every genuine victim here.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Its obvious dat even d mod is involve in dis , yes even dragnet knws more of lagtech but bliv me it wil end in peace for those that seek peace only ....... Going through dragnet comment I think more offline work needed to b done dan dis online fight. Wen a mod can't act as a mediator btw the op and his pple den we hav to tink twice and ask questions offline . My advice to everybody involve in this is , let us comment less on dis thread cos their is no need and let us look for our item in any way we knw like one person said here and also hav hope dat lagteech will refund us if our item is no where to b found.

This tin dat is happening nw is one reason y I find it so hard to cry wen smtin bad happens to someone cos I dnt even knw d sins of dat person. Op u hav limited time to do the needful, wat is good is good , wat is evil is evil.

Thee evil dat men do lives wit dem. Can someone make it in dis life or b hapy wen he hav used my money for his own purpose nd kept me in tears and tinkin : NO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Let evil befall of everyone that supports evil , let goods wishes b d portion of those dat support good.

Someone said importation are for men and those involve hav to hav enough reserve , no problem well I dnt hav enough talk of reserve , I fought to pik dat 100k from my fees and this is my judgement from someone: let another person dat is more dan u jjudge u wit d same coin.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
magicfinger1:
dragnet,let's not derail this, u have the power to effect a positive change here. I maybe rash or harsh but it is because of the pains of the victims which I feel too. Nobody can hold down my 1k for 2 weeks ooo not to talk of 100k. The victims here respect u ,try and use ur position to help them and if it turns out that it wasn't enough then they will know u did ur best. Let's sheath our swords and work for the common good of every genuine victim here. Truce?
we're cool...
I have no problem with anyone and believe me I understand how everyone feels but that doesn't mean we should go overboard. I've had a few dealings with the law so I know when to slow down and when to speed up.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2014
chaloner:
Its obvious dat even d mod is involve in dis , yes even dragnet knws more of lagtech
and someone would hang me for laughing at this joke? abeg make I enjoy my laughter o cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
chaloner:

Someone said importation are for men and those involve hav to hav enough reserve , no problem well I dnt hav enough talk of reserve , I fought to pik dat 100k from my fees and this is my judgement from someone: let another person dat is more dan u jjudge u wit d same coin.

It is well

I feel for the above, would've loved to comment on it but now isn't the time...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

and someone would hang me for laughing at this joke? abeg make I enjoy my laughter o cheesy cheesy
yes its a good thing to laugh it heals wounds but I believe those that laugh the last laugh the best

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
chaloner:
yes its a good thing to laugh it heals wounds but I believe those that laugh the last laugh the best
Sir, you're getting it all wrong, I get all cracked up when you mention names as 'lagtech clones' and you even included mine?

Of course I'll be glad if you get to laugh at the end of all this fiasco smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
op should do the needful and address this issues here.

No one plugs money from trees,275k is not a money i can pick from trees.

All is well.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
At the end of all this, everyone here will be remembered and known for the roles they played in this.
Yes, Everyone.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
@All, base on what Xfield wrote above, only lagtech can end all these drama, tell us the identity of the shippers , my money is tied down by Lagtech, over N400,000 so spewing thrash should continue , all i know is there is God.
Lagtech, you have ruined peoples life's by your action

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
dragnet:

grin grin cry cry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
There was a time when @lagtech was on this thread almost 3 times a day, now he sneeks online when everyone is asleep, every once in a while. Is that the actions of someone with a clear conscience?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Magicfinger1 is Lagtech owing you any money or goods?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
If I lay my hands on the lagtech guy and his sidekick jimmy, their lives will not be the same again.
My prayer for u lagtech for the coming year is that God handles your affairs the way you have handled your customers. You shall continue to reap disappointments in ur life. Amen

p.s Dont quote me if you are lagtech's sidekick.

I am consulting with legal pios to see how I get my money and oda losses incurred.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Things are really happening here ooooooooooo. angry

Lagtech, what went wrong? sad

Hope this is not going to end like Linkto's thread. embarassed

I pray there is a solution cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.