Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534255 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2014
@Balogunsam- Dell Mini 1012. 1GB RAM. 160GB HD. 10 Hour Battery. Ships to New York tomorrow.
@Femilaplatop- The HP Pavilion dv6000
@Emeka- the Dell Latitude e6400
@Godwin-fruit of the loom. Several boxes purchased.
@Chika-Ralph Lauren sneakers
We have about 3 spare Apple iBook G3 laptops for free. If interested -please pick up from Jimmy for free. Items are with our Ikeja shipper and will be picked up after the new year. First come first served. These are older laptops -but very good for schools. They are used a lot in schools in the USA. While not very fast-if you program them well with educational materials-they can be very useful for schools. If you pick up the free one-and like it-we have hundreds available-just pay for shipping unless otherwise stated.
We have a Dell Latitude E4300 Laptop, 13.3' Widescreen, 4GB RAM, Webcam, DVD Burner. ( I believe also 250gb hard drive (maybe 500gb- and fingerprint-not sure) It was ordered by a customer -who took something else when arrival was delayed. He has requested for it to be sold. Price: 27,000. Please contact Jimmy if interested.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:53am On Dec 29, 2014
HP Pavilion dv6000

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Dell e6400
Fruit of the Loom
Sneakers

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Apple iBook G3
Dell Latitude E4300

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Oga lagtech i greet u oooooooooooooo long time
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Oga lagtech i greet u oooooooooooooo long time i may need one of d apple laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Ogborokiri:
Oga lagtech i greet u oooooooooooooo long time i may need one of d apple laptop

Thank you for staying with us and still trusting in us even though your items have been delayed. No problem-contact Jimmy and pick up after the new year.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:09am On Dec 29, 2014
lagtech:
I don't know how else to communicate that no one has lost their items. We have delivered items to hundreds of people-why will we not deliver to less than 20 people.
We have paid for and delivered items worth close to -if not more than 5 million naira-why would we now not deliver items worth 200k that someone paid for.
The moment there seems to be delay in delivery or challenges with services-it seems many just assume it is a scam or fraud.
Part of the items being picked up tomorrow are iphones, laptops, playstations, sneakers, tablets. All these items are intact. We have not stolen anybody's items. Delivery has been delayed-but no one has been scammed.
Some of the people who own these items assumed at one point earlier this month that they had been scammed-and declared such on the thread. Now when they pick up their items tomorrow or Tuesday-will they still have been scammed?
Last week-several people picked up their items including one person picking up a brand new laptop and another person a 100k laptop-they got their items after much delays. At least one of them had declared us to be scammers and fraudsters-in not one-but several posts. Nothing has been heard from that person since he picked up. Not one word.
Is suffering and poverty so widespread-that everyone has now become a scammer or fraudster? Is the world so perfect now-that no business makes any mistakes or encounters problems anymore?

All those with pending items will be contacted. About 8 people picked up last week-another 9 or so will pick up this week. Items with the sea shipper belong to 6 people. No one is running away with your goods. I sincerely apologise for the frustrations you may have felt-but we are not thieves nor scammers.

-We had several pick ups over the week and several people picked up.
-We will be having pick ups tomorrow and possibly Wednesday as well.
-We have gotten items from 2 different shippers and expect a box from one more shipper this week. One shipper is not available till after the New Year -so items from that shipper unfortunately will not be available till likely next week.
It has been a frustrating few months for many of our customers. We appreciate the patience of many. All is now coming to a good conclusion. Our first 2 sea shipments were not as planned-and was very confusing at a point-we will be delivering items to their owners in a few days. Our third shipment through another shipper that left last week of November is going the right way. Items will be landing in about 2 weeks and pick up should be towards the end of January.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Lagtech: I don't buy those words you keep repeating of "we have delivered items to hundreds of people..." Is that why you tired others down? Come on, you don't have to count your glories to us .how many people have you messed up their plans?
That's that!
Am more worried on flight shipments that took ages to get to me,now that you are taking another style to say some will probably get their goods ending of January if possible Feb-March.
Oga Ade we are getting more tired o!.
lagtech:
I don't know how else to communicate that no one has lost their items. We have delivered items to hundreds of people-why will we not deliver to less than 20 people.
We have paid for and delivered items worth close to -if not more than 5 million naira-why would we now not deliver items worth 200k that someone paid for.
The moment there seems to be delay in delivery or challenges with services-it seems many just assume it is a scam or fraud.
Part of the items being picked up tomorrow are iphones, laptops, playstations, sneakers, tablets. All these items are intact. We have not stolen anybody's items. Delivery has been delayed-but no one has been scammed.
Some of the people who own these items assumed at one point earlier this month that they had been scammed-and declared such on the thread. Now when they pick up their items tomorrow or Tuesday-will they still have been scammed?
Last week-several people picked up their items including one person picking up a brand new laptop and another person a 100k laptop-they got their items after much delays. At least one of them had declared us to be scammers and fraudsters-in not one-but several posts. Nothing has been heard from that person since he picked up. Not one word.
Is suffering and poverty so widespread-that everyone has now become a scammer or fraudster? Is the world so perfect now-that no business makes any mistakes or encounters problems anymore?

All those with pending items will be contacted. About 8 people picked up last week-another 9 or so will pick up this week. Items with the sea shipper belong to 6 people. No one is running away with your goods. I sincerely apologise for the frustrations you may have felt-but we are not thieves nor scammers.

-We have gotten items from 2 different shippers and expect a box from one more shipper this week. One shipper is not available till after the New Year -so items from that shipper unfortunately will not be available till likely next week.
It has been a frustrating few months for many of our customers. We appreciate the patience of many. All is now coming to a good conclusion. Our first 2 sea shipments were not as planned-and was very confusing at a point-we will be delivering items to their owners in a few days. Our third shipment through another shipper that left last week of November is going the right way. Items will be landing in about 2 weeks and pick up should be towards the end of January.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2014
lagtech:

Lagtech,
6 months+ of sea shipping and 4+ months of air shipping, where are my items. No emails, no contact nothing, where are my items. After sending few items with all of them having one or more issues, please make sure that my remaining items (more than 8 laptops and others) are in good shape and 100% working conditions.
For your information, I still have the 2 dead laptops to return to Jimmy when I go for pick-up, since Jimmy has made himself unavailable.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2014
magicfinger1:
If by the 1st of january ,victims here still don't have their goods ,I will advise anyone who is genuinely interested to get his goods or money back to find any possible means of doing so without coming here or inviting anybody.take whatever means necessary to recover ur investment.I see this issue dragging till march. Lagtech now knows that ppl here are scared of him getting banned and the thread getting locked and he will use that fear to maximum advantage

Unfortunate but true, events here proves that sentiment 100% correct.

Complements of the season bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2014
@ Lagtech why do u sneak to the thread when u knw most of us will still be sleeping? If u r so sure of yourself come to the thread when all and sundry are here and receive words of ur life..
BTW the so called people who picked up they don't hv names or are they ghost? If truelly there was a pickup give names and let's verify if not keep ur epistle to yourself!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
ResourceMan:

Unfortunate but true, events here proves that sentiment 100% correct.

Complements of the season bro.

bros,I swear I really feel ur pains. I will advise you to put a stop to all this waiting game after 72hrs. No need calling anybody to join u, because not everybody here is in a hurry to receive or collect their goods,some are prepared to wait for the op till december 2016 ,so just know urself. this stories will drag on till march. If u don't pickup ur full items between now and the 1st of 2015, Abeg start ur fund recovery process with whichever and whatever possible means necessary,don't waste time again. The op will continue bringing out stories of 500 laptops delivered. I expected the op to come and list some monikers of those that collected,that would have raised peoples morale and confidence here. Happy new year in advance.I wish you the very best in all ur endeavours.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

Mod should talk to lagtech...he should close the thread? Does that sound like a great idea? As long as the thread exists there's a platform at least where we all express our displeasure even when pings aren't replied,emails not attended to and calls not picked. It's not a seemingly efficient platform but it's still a platform.
my man I dnt knw but sems dis thread datt stil exist is derailin my plan ..... No joke
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2014
dragnet:

Sir, if you break the rules within nairaland, I will ban you irrespective of how much is involved. That does not in anyway make me insensitive to your plight.
just as you would be prosecuted for murder if you shoot the man that ate your bread!

GBAM!

dragnet:

it's quite disappointing the way some people handle issues, if they let their emotions cloud their thinking, they could lose out both ways

True...so true...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
lagtech:
@Balogunsam- Dell Mini 1012. 1GB RAM. 160GB HD. 10 Hour Battery. Ships to New York tomorrow.
We have about 3 spare Apple iBook G3 laptops for free. If interested -please pick up from Jimmy for free. Items are with our Ikeja shipper and will be picked up after the new year. First come first served. These are older laptops -but very good for schools. They are used a lot in schools in the USA. While not very fast-if you program them well with educational materials-they can be very useful for schools. If you pick up the free one-and like it-we have hundreds available-just pay for shipping unless otherwise stated.
We have a Dell Latitude E4300 Laptop, 13.3' Widescreen, 4GB RAM, Webcam, DVD Burner. ( I believe also 250gb hard drive (maybe 500gb- and fingerprint-not sure) It was ordered by a customer -who took something else when arrival was delayed. He has requested for it to be sold. Price: 27,000. Please contact Jimmy if interested.
oga all this stories is not necessary I tell you , just give us our items let's go our way .... Those that pick up must be ghost or it may be there ebay items like jimmy called me for my ebay but that's not my business here , my business and our business here is our money , our ittems , those ones we paid cash , I mean real cash to you. Package my items for me and this must be before this wednesday and or my refund b4 this wednesday period
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

GBAM!

True...so true...
seems you don't really have work
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

GBAM!

True...so true...
I do cm hia to rid tins hapenin. Nd. Observ, cs am stl xpctin sm few accessories n prmsd gift, bt I dnt tink I rili enjy mst of ya posts bro, I jst dnt knw wch side u blng...Let's call a Spade a Spade, iv neva rili seen u criticize d OP regardin d delay, nt sayin OP is totaly@fault cs Iv recivd items frm hm b4,so I won't say he is a scammer,bt Dia is Constructive Criticism wch i prefr 2 Destructive Appraisal!#No offence#
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2014
K
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2014
amosade30:
I do cm hia to rid tins hapenin. Nd. Observ, cs am stl xpctin sm few accessories n prmsd gift, bt I dnt tink I rili enjy mst of ya posts bro, I jst dnt knw wch side u blng...Let's call a Spade a Spade, iv neva rili seen u criticize d OP regardin d delay, nt sayin OP is totaly@fault cs Iv recivd items frm hm b4,so I won't say he is a scammer,bt Dia is Constructive Criticism wch i prefr 2 Destructive Appraisal!#No offence#
dnt mind dat balogunsam..... He must b lagtech or his follower, I dnt care about him but wish him d same delay in his life
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
dnt mind dat balogunsam..... He must b lagtech or his follower, I dnt care about him but wish him d same delay in his life
no. Nid to curse anybdy bro, we r all maturd nd learned, God wl hlp usall !!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
amosade30:
no. Nid to curse anybdy bro, we r all maturd nd learned, God wl hlp usall !!
tnx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
I treid to go through balogunsam old post to the thread but everytin is connnecting that he is lagtech or worktin purely wit lagtech ( 100% sure) even wen I tried to get out some old post where he criticise lagtech I couuldnt see any heavy one ( may b I'm too fast or sometin backgroung is workin here also at our bak ) may b in "Moderation " ..... I think best thing for everybody is to take and assume balogunsam as lagtech also put balogunsam as a party tto this mess. As for me I'm including him in my list " TO DO" . Only God will save all of us here .... But believe me , the evil dis time will knw dat its good to pay bak. Since its right to destroy one business and plan , then I believe no one has the monopoly of that. Those that destroy my plan I shall destroy their own as well, even if I get my item or not , even if I get my refund or not : TODAY 29/12/2014 , I CALLED THAT MONEY A LOST ONE and I must pay them back in 20 folds even if they respond or not "
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
lagtech:

@LAGTECH, I need one of the Apple ibook G3 and Dell latitude E4300, if it is 250gb and above with good battery
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
I treid to go through balogunsam old post to the thread but everytin is connnecting that he is lagtech or worktin purely wit lagtech ( 100% sure) even wen I tried to get out some old post where he criticise lagtech I couuldnt see any heavy one ( may b I'm too fast or sometin backgroung is workin here also at our bak ) may b in "Moderation " ..... I think best thing for everybody is to take and assume balogunsam as lagtech also put balogunsam as a party tto this mess. As for me I'm including him in my list " TO DO" . Only God will save all of us here .... But believe me , the evil dis time will knw dat its good to pay bak. Since its right to destroy one business and plan , then I believe no one has the monopoly of that. Those that destroy my plan I shall destroy their own as well, even if I get my item or not , even if I get my refund or not : TODAY 29/12/2014 , I CALLED THAT MONEY A LOST ONE and I must pay them back in 20 folds even if they respond or not "

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

man, you are really delusional....very delusional. If you weren't, you would have done more due diligence in verifying your assertions before posting such thrash on a public thread...hehehehe... i am lagtech? Then Jonathan must be Obama. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. I AM TRULY LAGTECH...that is why i shuttle Nigeria and Minnesota everyday...mtcheew! All these babies that saw good offer and thought they were ready for being called "business man" sha....smh

chaloner:

I know the perfect response to give you but i will not. Stick to your hosting business where everything is instant and no waiting and hardwork to be done, importation is not meant for every bigot with no life plan, purpose and vision. And as for the curses...you have nine fingers pointing back at you so expect a total shut down

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

man, you are really delusional....very delusional. If you weren't, you would have done more due diligence in verifying your assertions before posting such thrash on a public thread...hehehehe... i am lagtech? Then Jonathan must be Obama. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. I AM TRULY LAGTECH...that is why i shuttle Nigeria and Minnesota everyday...mtcheew! All these babies that saw good offer and thought they were ready for being called "business man" sha....smh
don't worry I will reply you the way u need on your personal thread , hav seen it , soon u will welcome me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
don't worry I will reply you the way u need on your personal thread , hav seen it , soon u will welcome me

Knock yourself out Mr. You CANNOT make or mar me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
amosade30:

I AM NOT ON ANYBODY's side bro. Nobody's father gave me money or loaned me money here and I have not received any flash drives or any of those rubbish a lot of lowlifes have mortgaged their selfworth for here on this thread. I am entitled to my opinions and my judgements just like any other person on the thread is. Some folks are taking ways they know of to get their refunds, some are being quiet while are either consulting the oracle or invoking their gods and deities. I am going about handling mine in my own way. I am not supporting lagtech or supporting the association of sea shippers, association of air shippers(which i belong to) or even the association of elitebook buyers(which i am also a part of). In the end it all boils down to everyman for himself.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

I know the perfect response to give you but i will not. Stick to your hosting business where everything is instant and no waiting and hardwork to be done, importation is not meant for every bigot with no life plan, purpose and vision. And as for the curses...you have nine fingers pointing back at you so expect a total shut down

and the same u was complaining even ran to resourceman for help , all I knw is dat na conny tins will kil u.... Taken smtin from lagtech behind nd start talkin trash won't mak u big but anly shows u re evil nd no one should ever associate wit u. Period
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

Knock yourself out Mr. You CANNOT make or mar me
ya no nid to mak u but bliv me I hav 1million reasons to mar u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
chaloner:
and the same u was complaining even ran to resourceman for help , all I knw is dat na conny tins will kil u.... Taken smtin from lagtech behind nd start talkin trash won't mak u big but anly shows u re evil nd no one should ever associate wit u. Period

chaloner:
ya no nid to mak u but bliv me I hav 1million reasons to mar u

This is so time wasting. Enjoy your day
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2014
balogunsam:

This is so time wasting. Enjoy your day
gud for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.