Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537506 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for all your efforts and updates. I have
called Ndidi and he says December 8th just arrived
the office this evening and we can come tomorrow
morning for pickups.
https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85/166#29349832
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2014
magicfinger1:
dragnet,let's not derail this, u have the power to effect a positive change here. I maybe rash or harsh but it is because of the pains of the victims which I feel too. Nobody can hold down my 1k for 2 weeks ooo not to talk of 100k. The victims here respect u ,try and use ur position to help them and if it turns out that it wasn't enough then they will know u did ur best. Let's sheath our swords and work for the common good of every genuine victim here.
I like your courage but you sound more like dragnet is a police officer or as if Nairaland asked anyone to invest his life savings in this. Did you pay the mod for protection when you entered into the business? If you had made profit would dragnet get a bottle of beer from you? Why are you sounding as if it's his job to go and probe anybody? Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the forum?
Meanwhile I have a feeling that Lagtech is not owing you a dime (at least you said so), hence it's safe if you stay calm instead of raising fears and making comments that may cause people to lose out at the end.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2014
chaloner:
Its obvious dat even d mod is involve in dis , yes even dragnet knws more of lagtech but bliv me it wil end in peace for those that seek peace only ....... Going through dragnet comment I think more offline work needed to b done dan dis online fight. Wen a mod can't act as a mediator btw the op and his pple den we hav to tink twice and ask questions offline . My advice to everybody involve in this is , let us comment less on dis thread cos their is no need and let us look for our item in any way we knw like one person said here and also hav hope dat lagteech will refund us if our item is no where to b found.

This tin dat is happening nw is one reason y I find it so hard to cry wen smtin bad happens to someone cos I dnt even knw d sins of dat person. Op u hav limited time to do the needful, wat is good is good , wat is evil is evil.

Thee evil dat men do lives wit dem. Can someone make it in dis life or b hapy wen he hav used my money for his own purpose nd kept me in tears and tinkin : NO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Let evil befall of everyone that supports evil , let goods wishes b d portion of those dat support good.

Someone said importation are for men and those involve hav to hav enough reserve , no problem well I dnt hav enough talk of reserve , I fought to pik dat 100k from my fees and this is my judgement from someone: let another person dat is more dan u jjudge u wit d same coin.

It is well
No harm was intended in my earlier comment. I'm a man of integrity (you can Google my username). I'm not new to Internet business so I only gave an advice please and I'm sorry if that made you feel bad.

100k is not a small money so I feel your pain. I trade forex too and most times we sing this as our anthem 'only invest what you can afford to lose' (even when we know no one is ready to lose a dime).
Again I don't think you should be asking people to limit their post on this thread and focus on 'offline measures' This is Money we are talking about, it all started here and has to end here. Your 'offline measures' may not produce any results as you may expect. By God's grace i read law and I know what I'm saying. You probably have never seen the person you are accusing in person and even if you have evidence of payment (which anyone can design in 5 minutes) who are you presenting it to and who will listen to you? So you see? Or you want to go spiritual? Aside from God no other crap works on anybody and God will do nothing if the guy is innocent and even if he isn't God do allow plenty of time to pass before giving any judgements (because a sinner can repent you know!).
Bottom line is, Lagtech has not said you won't get your money, no one here can substantiate the claims that Lagtech is a scam. Until this is done, best bet is to. Keep the thread lively and pray things get resolved in peace.
God bless us all in 2015 and help us to invest wisely and profitably.

8 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2014
lasttimer:
If I lay my hands on the lagtech guy and his sidekick jimmy, their lives will not be the same again.
My prayer for u lagtech for the coming year is that God handles your affairs the way you have handled your customers. You shall continue to reap disappointments in ur life. Amen

p.s Dont quote me if you are lagtech's sidekick.

I am consulting with legal pios to see how I get my money and oda losses incurred.
Sorry I had to quote you just to say you made my day with this comedy on lines 1-2.. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Soyedele1:
Things are really happening here ooooooooooo. angry

Lagtech, what went wrong? sad

Hope this is not going to end like Linkto's thread. embarassed

I pray there is a solution cry

Unforeseen circumstances and events in many instances can cause problems that are hard to solve.

We are working hard on resolving these problems and they are being resolved. Pick ups happened last week-some will happen today-and the rest will be delivered as well.

We are in this business long term bros. We came and saw and we are going to conquer.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Today is December 31st 2014.
We thank all those who have patronized our business. We delivered over 2000 items to more than 150 people. We handled over N5 million worth of payments and delivered all items to their owners between April and November.
We apologize to all those who have been affected by the multiple challenges that we have faced.
We appreciate and thank all our customers who have not lost faith in us and have handled whatever delays they experienced with patience. Your goodwill and patience during this time will not be forgotten. Your comments, your messages, your prayers are valued more than you know. The Pharaoh that did not remember Joseph will not arise.

The last few months have been tough-but we are slowly, but surely resolving them.
This month we have made refunds of over 300,000 naira to several nairalanders-many in full-some in part including to @adiniji, @labeke, @samalex2000, and many others and they can testify to this. We will still make refunds today and hope to complete all refunds within the next 2 weeks.

Several people picked up their items last week.

We expect about 8 people to pick up items today as well.

By the end of today-if the pick up holds as scheduled-there will be about 12 people left with items uncollected from air cargo(some of these people have also picked up items previously) and 6 people from sea shipping. All these items will be picked up anytime from Saturday.

The problems we have had are not insurmountable, nor limitless. They are problems and every problem has a solution.

We have nor had any intention to make anyone suffer due to delays in getting their items. We have also learnt our lessons in handling logistics and shipping-and these events cannot be repeated.

Peace and Joy to all men of Goodwill!!

Happy 2015 to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2014
felibrain:

No harm was intended in my earlier comment. I'm a man of integrity (you can Google my username). I'm not new to Internet business so I only gave an advice please and I'm sorry if that made you feel bad.

100k is not a small money so I feel your pain. I trade forex too and most times we sing this as our anthem 'only invest what you can afford to lose' (even when we know no one is ready to lose a dime).
Again I don't think you should be asking people to limit their post on this thread and focus on 'offline measures' This is Money we are talking about, it all started here and has to end here. Your 'offline measures' may not produce any results as you may expect. By God's grace i read law and I know what I'm saying. You probably have never seen the person you are accusing in person and even if you have evidence of payment (which anyone can design in 5 minutes) who are you presenting it to and who will listen to you? So you see? Or you want to go spiritual? Aside from God no other crap works on anybody and God will do nothing if the guy is innocent and even if he isn't God do allow plenty of time to pass before giving any judgements (because a sinner can repent you know!).
Bottom line is, Lagtech has not said you won't get your money, no one here can substantiate the claims that Lagtech is a scam. Until this is done, best bet is to. Keep the thread lively and pray things get resolved in peace.
God bless us all in 2015 and help us to invest wisely and profitably.
You truly understand...

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2014
felibrain:

I like your courage but you sound more like dragnet is a police officer or as if Nairaland asked anyone to invest his life savings in this. Did you pay the mod for protection when you entered into the business? If you had made profit would dragnet get a bottle of beer from you? Why are you sounding as if it's his job to go and probe anybody? Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the forum?
Meanwhile I have a feeling that Lagtech is not owing you a dime (at least you said so), hence it's safe if you stay calm instead of raising fears and making comments that may cause people to lose out at the end.
Thank you.
I hope someone won't come here shouting dragnet is felibrain too grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2014
lagtech:
We thank all those who have patronized our business. We delivered over 2000 items to more than 150 people. We handled over N5 million worth of payments and delivered all items to their owners between April and November.
We apologize to all those who have been affected by the multiple challenges that we have faced.
We appreciate and thank all our customers who have not lost faith in us and have handled whatever delays they experienced with patience. Your goodwill and patience during this time will not be forgotten. Your comments, your messages, your prayers are valued more than you know. The Pharaoh that did not remember Joseph will not arise.
The last few months have been tough-but we are slowly, but surely resolving them.
This month we have made refunds of over 300,000 naira to several nairalanders-many in full-some in part including to @adiniji, @labeke, @samalex2000, and many others and they can testify to this. We will still make refunds today and hope to complete all refunds within the next 2 weeks.
By the end of today-if the pick up holds as scheduled-there will be about 12 people left with items uncollected from air cargo(some of these people have also picked up items previously) and 6 people from sea shipping. All these items will be picked up anytime from Saturday.
The problems we have had are not insurmountable, nor limitless. They are problems and every problem has a solution.
We have nor had any intention to make anyone suffer due to delays in getting their items. We have also learnt our lessons in handling logistics and shipping-and these events cannot be repeated.

.u r yet to reply my mail.....am waiting ,!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2014
lagtech:

I believe you owe the "sea shippers" a lot of explanation, its best you mail them and give them detailed info about what's causing the delay, though you may think its not necessary, you can't tell who may help profer solutions to whatever is causing the delay, from what I've seen here most of them are reasonable and ay understand if due explanation is given but just keeping silent and being diplomatic won't help.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ahmed4002(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Lagtech you haven't stated what's the problem. So that we can help you.. Mail me please starting clearly what's holding your shipment

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2014
@Ahmed4002, Is realy terrible for someone to be saying the same thing over for the past 3 months, keeping my over 400k, down and yet he admits he is owing about 10 people 200k, you have not come out clean to everybody concern or talk to people who could help you resovle this issue, its fustrating , it looks all the years one has been in business is like one do not know what he or she is doing.
Who are the ghost people he keeps refering to he has refunded, or pick up items

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ahmed4002(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@Ahmed4002, Is realy terrible for someone to be saying the same thing over for the past 3 months, keeping my over 400k, down and yet he admits he is owing about 10 people 200k, you have not come out clean to everybody concern or talk to people who could help you resovle this issue, its fustrating , it looks all the years one has been in business is like one do not know what he or she is doing.
he should state it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2014
@Ahmed4002, He should state the problem if truely he ships items, atleast am a witness on how you have helped chinosxl resovle issues on his own thread

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2014
what I still find difficult to understand is why all lagtech's shipments are now been delayed since around October or so.

the delayed items were not shipped together or at once and it will be ridiculous to believe all the shippers he used are the ones that delayed all this items. we are talking of nothing less than 5 batches running into million (s) of naira.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@Ahmed4002, He should state the problem if truely he ships items, atleast am a witness on how you have helped chinosxl resovle issues on his own thread

what we keep hearing is promises upon promises. all the major shippers have picked up their delayed items caused by nahco's strike but our Ogas story still remain the same.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
@ Alphaoscar exactly my point, he should come out and tell people that can help him resovle this issues raised here, not coming here at midenight and tell us some people pick up items in the middle of the night,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
lagtech:

@lagtech

i wish you would stop to reread this script you keep on posting. Nobody cares about statistics anylonger, even though you keep on quoting statistics that are glarinly untrue!

I have 4 laptops due from you with a total value of N115,745. What do you think the devaluation of that amount is over the past accumulated 6 months? Yet you keep on preaching sermons

We all understands that problems & challenges occur, tell us what your problem is so we can understand what is going on, QED!

UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
@lagtech, out of the 20 minis i have paid you for, i requested you to send 10 of the minis to chinosxl, you refused to reply that mail its over 2weeks i send you that mail now, but why have you become like this?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@ Alphaoscar exactly my point, he should come out and tell people that can help him resovle this issues raised here, not coming here at midenight and tell us some people pick up items in the middle of the night,

his refusal to disclose the true position of things is exactly the reason why people are angry here. you can't just gather people money in the name of doing business and turn yourself to James bond when issues arise. the investors of this money deserve to know why their investment is not yielding and you brainstorm together to find a way out of the problem.

all of us may not know too much about importation business but we can't rule out the possibility of one or two people here knowing one person or another that prefer a way out . even some of his fellow importers on this forum can come to his rescue but it seems because he is not in Nigeria he believe he can buy times as much as he wish.

my advice to him is to lay the problems he's facing open and let people help him out of this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Alphaoscar:

his refusal to disclose the true position of things is exactly the reason why people are angry here. you can't just gather people money in the name of doing business and turn yourself to James bond when issues arise. the investors of this money deserve to know why their investment is not yielding and you brainstorm together to find a way out of the problem.

all of us may not know too much about importation business but we can't rule out the possibility of one or two people here knowing one person or another that prefer a way out . even some of his fellow importers on this forum can come to his rescue but it seems because he is not in Nigeria he believe he can buy times as much as he wish.

my advice to him is to lay the problems he's facing open and let people help him out of this.

what telepathy.......emmauel act on this.my patience is running out
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2014
dragnet:

and someone would hang me for laughing at this joke? abeg make I enjoy my laughter o cheesy cheesy
You are not helping matters but never the less keep it up.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
gowaga68:

You are not helping matters but never the less keep it up.
bros dnt mind the mod, dragnet is jus showin hw uneducated he is , and also jus showin how old he is .let him kip laughing , may b he taught eveerytin end on nairaland ..... . Highest he can do is to BAN me and any time he tries dat he wil knw who I am online...... Yeyedeysmell
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Well! Surely some lucky pple must get their items today via chinosxl.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2014
@Lagtech, i know you are reading all comments here now, i just spoke with jimmy few minutes ago, items picked up from chinosxl dec 08, that i do not have any single item there , so PLEASE COME OUT TO TELL ME WHEN WILL YOU STOP TO INFLICT THESE ENORMOUS PAIN ON ME!, Are you still gonna tell me to WaIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK? NEVER NEVER PLEASE ARRANGE MY REFUND PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER YOU WORSHIP OR CHERISH IN YOUR LIFE! PLEASE MY REFUND PLEASE ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@Lagtech, i know you are reading all comments here now, i just spoke with jimmy few minutes ago, items picked up from chinosxl dec 08, that i do not have any single item there , so PLEASE COME OUT TO TELL ME WHEN WILL YOU STOP TO INFLICT THESE ENORMOUS PAIN ON ME!, Are you still gonna tell me to WaIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK? NEVER NEVER PLEASE ARRANGE MY REFUND PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER YOU WORSHIP OR CHERISH IN YOUR LIFE! PLEASE MY REFUND PLEASE ASAP
I cnt stp filin ya pain bro, u nd xfield especialy wt d huge money, nd odas also, ds aint getin funny trust me, MOD pls state clearly the solution on here, what and what can you help to do? Let ppl knw d moves u said you've been making, I blv u shld tk a critical luk @ ds issue, if na whites, sm of dem cld av comit suicide trust me, ds is ppl's life savings...A solution shld me conclude @...probably u shld cntct d OP, squeeze d truth 4rm hs mouth, cs to me all ds will cntinue till as lng as wu knws when. Fine d OP has delivrd in time past, bt ds is biz, nd he is human, chng is 1 of d cnstnt tin, anybdy can chng @ any time, dts y biz is like Politics, no permanent fwends bt permanent intrst

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
We are anxiously waiting.

madridfc:
Well! Surely some lucky pple must get their items today via chinosxl.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Picked up my item this afternoon from Jimmy, the same box that was declared missing by Usps in texas for Almost A month, The very same Dec 8th box that was affected by Nahco/Customs wahala and was later declared missing by the clearing Agents buh was found just last weekend, I remember vividly when one retardedd fellow back then said that the Story of the Box being lost/misplaced by USPS texas was as fake as One Dollar Bill, while picking up today, I personally inspected the box, I saw fashrola's Iphone 5s that landed his brother in Jail, lol. And if am not mistaken I saw one of Chaloner's Item too. I am just Glad that I picked up before the New Year, so if u are affected by the delay and hiccups just don't rant and consult deities yet, like I always say "apply patience and wisdom" your item will be with you soonest. Mind you this same box has been pending since late september, not that it was the OP's doing, just that it got lost when he delivered it to chinosxl... Am just more than Happy and Glad.
Cc:Lagtech
Cc:chinosxl
Cc:fashrola
Cc:chaloner
Cc:madridfc
Cc:jimitacomputers
Cc:resourceman
Cc:Dragnet
And to all those I couldn't include their names, no vex abeg, wishing us all a wonderful and prosperous New year.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Y'all should now chill... Picked up has started and it will continue over the weekend.. Hopefully all this drama should end this coming week.

Chaloner how far now?

If you pick up, try and update the thread pls..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
busky101:
Picked up my item
did Jimmy call ♈όϋ? Or ♈όϋ called him? He doesn't seem to be answering his calls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.