Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549167 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Xtfield:
Just gpt a call from Jimmy that one of my laptops is being sent to Ado Ekiti this momemt. Iwill give an update when I receive it.

I was their when he called you and I am sure some items will still be picked up between today and monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Awalla: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
So this is it ? a scam afterall,
But Lagtech , you made a mistake by scamming a lot of poeple , you should have scammed just one or two in that case troubles will be less for you. Now you will be in trouble and people that you love will be in pain and agony.

Lagtech, You have stolen from the pulse of the spirits, Now the spirit will come for the money,

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
balogunsam:

Some measly 14 or so laptops came in yesterday
So we've been waiting for months for just 14 laptops? Smh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
chukwubyk:
Now I believe you guys.
But you don't believe before and I was feeling Bad.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Habidab: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
madridfc:

So we've been waiting for months for just 14 laptops? Smh
Lagtech is a Slander and he himself knows that

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I was their when he called you and I am sure some items will still be picked up between today and monday.
pls what is the volume of the cargo on ground now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
idokojerry:

pls what is the volume of the cargo on ground now.

Hehehehehe....volume of cargo...the volume of things we are all expecting is enough to fill a mini truck and what's on ground right now doesn't even fit 20% of it all I'm sure.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
PRAISE THY LORD I KNOW MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN TODAY.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
@seun,ishilove and other super moderators, can we move this thread to front page..
Today is the deal date 28th and less than 10% of those whose names were mentioned have recieved their goods and alot of people have their hard earned money & goods tied down with this fraudster called Lagtech.
I mentioned it earlier (in my last msg here) that only time would reveal the op's true nature..
There's no point waiting for anything cux 4-6months of air cargo delivery is a haux..
Pls House lets unite n fish out this criminal, starting with his agents on ground cux nobody wud eat my sweat and go scot free...
Am open to any suggestions or ideas..while i proceed with my method..

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
balogunsam:

Even I am ashamed to admit you have said the truth....and more ashamed to admit Resourceman was right. I run my own shipping service now and asked him to send some of my Elitebooks to my place in New York that I'd handle my shipping myself....guess what he said? "No laptop on ground to send to you". For someone advertising tons of laptops he has on ground to ship out after settling all outstanding issues I think he's a real joke. To make matters worse, he doesn't respond to any means of communication anymore. Emails, pings, calls, SMS all go unanswered!!! And you're holding on to people's funds...things aren't done that way,really....the least u can do is communicate! Some measly 14 or so laptops came in yesterday out of which he's sending to some people and I don't have one..just one. I don't even want one. I want ALL my items but ALAS...Lagtech doesn't care mhen.
sadly it is nearly too late now for anything to be done . I won't be surprised if this thread is locked in the next few days . And that will be the end. People must learn to be proactive ,a stitch in time most time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danniyal(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmnnn…. nawa o! it is well
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2015
magicfinger1:
sadly it is nearly too late now for anything to be done . I won't be surprised if this thread is locked in the next few days . And that will be the end. People must learn to be proactive ,a stitch in time most time saves nine.

You said it all. I always respect your posts but unfortunately some people were all out against you. There were certain situations that restrained me from certain things, but one thing is that God will never ever allow evil doers to flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2015
The almighty 28th has come & gone, we still don't ve our items. We re now in March still nothing to show for it.
Two things re clearly obvious now.
1) Lagtech has been lying all these while, no item was shipped, he doesn't even have any item to ship, if at all any shipped they re all minute compared to the amt of money he has collected.
2) All those times he kept blaming one shipper or the other, were all lies,( mehn I can't believe I fell for it! For 8 months) All these delays got nothing to do with any shipper; that's a FACT:
lagtech:
Please note that there is nothing wrong with Compact Logistics. Compact Logistics does not owe us any item or shipment
The only delays we had with them was last year and it was not their fault Compact Logistics has an office/partner in my state: Minnesota. The 2 shippers we have problems with are based outside my state and while I have issues with them-they have not absconded with our goods-whatever is with them will be delivered. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH COMPACT LOGISTICS-they are a quality trusted shipper

The big QUESTION now is:
Lagtech what did You do with our money?? Where is our money? Do You ve any conscience @all? For 8 months?
Well, the period of lamenting is over.
To anybody that cares, You can actually make a report about him via the minnesota fraud unit, all You need is his phone number:00916122512624
Email: lagtech2999@yahoo.com
Your bank teller(evidence of payment)
Name: Emmanuel (I don't know his surname)
But the name on his GTB account is: Taiwo Husseni thus You can also lodge a complaint with gtb. Account number:0018983400

As for Jimmy Ita Akaiso
With account No:2045001932 UBA.
I don't care whether Your're trying to disassociate Yourself with Lagtech, you can deny all You want, that doesn't stop me from lodging a complain with efcc, & UBA.
My 10kobo will not go just like that after 8 months, cos You've got no idea how I suffered to get it!
As for those calling for this thread to be moved to front page, that won't change anything, calling on seun et all, they re not the police. That Dragnet collected a laptop doesn't make lagtech any different.
Stop whining & go after the person You gave Your money to.
Useless thieves

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
grin At last....
balogunsam:

Even I am ashamed to admit you have said the truth....and more ashamed to admit Resourceman was right. I run my own shipping service now and asked him to send some of my Elitebooks to my place in New York that I'd handle my shipping myself....guess what he said? "No laptop on ground to send to you". For someone advertising tons of laptops he has on ground to ship out after settling all outstanding issues I think he's a real joke. To make matters worse, he doesn't respond to any means of communication anymore. Emails, pings, calls, SMS all go unanswered!!! And you're holding on to people's funds...things aren't done that way,really....the least u can do is communicate! Some measly 14 or so laptops came in yesterday out of which he's sending to some people and I don't have one..just one. I don't even want one. I want ALL my items but ALAS...Lagtech doesn't care mhen.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
he who dupes others think they are smart,eating the fruits of other people's labour.lagetech u have really created ur own nemesis,

are u telling me my other 7 laptops are gone and my 50k.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
I really feel sad.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Lagtech dis is goin to 5month now..am stil yet to receive my laptop.....srzly av been patient enof av mailed u 10times now..u nva reply me..why is it ur joy makin someone sad al dis while.....pls I beg u in d name of God...send mY laptop or my money...God bless u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
balogunsam:

did u rili type ds bro...?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2015
amosade30:
did u rili type ds bro...?
I think so...I've said it here before that I don't make rash decisions. If I observe things the way they truly seem to be then I'd say it as it is....let me not just get people's hearts broken in this already messed up business. I'm not calling the dude a fraud but.....mmmm.....he doesn't care, that's just the truth. When he's ready to attend to us he will,no one can make him do so as long as he's making money.....I informed y'all he's still accepting and processing orders for some folks back then,didn't I? Let's see...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2015
balogunsam:

I think so...I've said it here before that I don't make rash decisions. If I observe things the way they truly seem to be then I'd say it as it is....let me not just get people's hearts broken in this already messed up business. I'm not calling the dude a fraud but.....mmmm.....he doesn't care, that's just the truth. When he's ready to attend to us he will, [s]no one can make him do so as long as he's making money[/s] .....I informed y'all he's still accepting and processing orders for some folks back then,didn't I? Let's see...
B.S
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Updates
We apologise again to all customers , to all those with pending items and to all those we have offended-@Kentochi, @Balogunsam, @Ceasar @ Channoer @ Resourceman @ Danies1941 @ Xtfield…to and all.
-Some people with delayed items who have requested for their refunds- if you see your name as pending pick up -you can give instructions and we will sell the items in Lagos and refund your money within 2 days.
-We could not make much refunds in Febuary as a result of having to get replacement laptops. We apologise. All refunds will resume and be completed this month by the Grace of God.
-All pending items to be picked up from today. Nothing should remain by next week. We still have over 25 laptops ‘trapped’-but for most of these –we have sent replacements.
-All pending orders will be delivered from today.
-I have not been able to reply nor respond to all emails and messages sent since last week-please bear with me in this regard. All will be replied and responded to this week.
@Xtfield-Jimmy will send a batch of your computers tomorrow
@Ceasar-a batch of your clothes will be available by Sunday
@AlphaOscar-Please pick up your laptops today
@Resourceman-Dual core laptop with webcam available for pick up today. Netbook available for pick up by weekend
@ Compleltly- 6 laptops available for pick up. Lenovo already with Jimmy. Other 5 tomorrow I believe
@Mz K-2 Bags + other items available for pick up today
@ Mr Igwe-2 Laptops available for pick up by Friday
@Danies1941-3 Laptops available for pick up today
@Balogunsam-a set of replacements will be sent via your shipping company and we will pay for the shipping. Please send cost and modal ties. They will be sent on Wednesday. Your external hard drives with Jimmy next week.
@Confluence-your TV and laptops –pick up should start from Wednesday.

This list is exhaustive. Other items will be picked up this week besides the above and owners will be contacted.

Recovery For All
For all our customers who have lost money due to these delays-we have started to fufuil our promise to offer free laptops and you pay only shipping for those interested. All the names of such people ( 25 in all) have been drawn and the laptops will be given in the order of the draw. If you do not want the laptop-we will offer it to the next person on the list. It will take some time to complete these deliveries-but the first is to be shipped this week.
-First person is @Papiforreal-this Lenovo i3 laptop with webcam, Windows 7, Wifi, Night Light, FingerPrint Reader, 4GB RAM and DVD will be shipped to you on Wednesday via @Chinos or via @Balogunsam. Please pay 10k for shipping on arrival. Don’t pay before please. You will be sent the tracking number.
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Better.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
@lagtech, are you saying all my laptops will be available for pick?up, the sea ship laptops whcih i paid 250k for, the recyel laptops, about 5-8 laptops, the 20 minis which i paid 170k for, my own laptops which i puchase from ebay, laptops i puchase through you via craiglist, one hp mini, one toshiba L505, others which i cant remember now? One hp2000, dell 1525 etc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mariesio: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
confluence:
@lagtech, are you saying all my laptops will be available for pick?up, the sea ship laptops whcih i paid 250k for, the recyel laptops, about 5-8 laptops, the 20 minis which i paid 170k for, my own laptops which i puchase from ebay, laptops i puchase through you via craiglist, one hp mini, one toshiba L505, others which i cant remember now? One hp2000, dell 1525 etc

Waoooo , You are a strong one bro!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates
We apologise again to all customers , to all those with pending items and to all those we have offended-@Kentochi, @Balogunsam, @Ceasar @ Channoer @ Resourceman @ Danies1941 @ Xtfield…to and all.
-Some people with delayed items who have requested for their refunds- if you see your name as pending pick up -you can give instructions and we will sell the items in Lagos and refund your money within 2 days.
-We could not make much refunds in Febuary as a result of having to get replacement laptops. We apologise. All refunds will resume and be completed this month by the Grace of God.
-All pending items to be picked up from today. Nothing should remain by next week. We still have over 25 laptops ‘trapped’-but for most of these –we have sent replacements.
-I have not been able to reply nor respond to all emails and messages sent since last week-please bear with me in this regard. All will be replied and responded to this week.
@Resourceman-Dual core laptop with webcam available for pick up today. Netbook available for pick up by weekend
@ Compleltly- 6 laptops available for pick up. Lenovo already with Jimmy. Other 5 tomorrow I believe
@Balogunsam-a set of replacements will be sent via your shipping company and we will pay for the shipping. Please send cost and modal ties. They will be sent on Wednesday. Your external hard drives with Jimmy next week.

This list is exhaustive. Other items will be picked up this week besides the above and owners will be contacted.

Recovery For All
For all our customers who have lost money due to these delays-we have started to fufuil our promise to offer free laptops and you pay only shipping for those interested. All the names of such people ( 25 in all) have been drawn and the laptops will be given in the order of the draw. If you do not want the laptop-we will offer it to the next person on the list. It will take some time to complete these deliveries-but the first is to be shipped this week.
-First person is @Papiforreal-this Lenovo i3 laptop with webcam, Windows 7, Wifi, Night Light, FingerPrint Reader, 4GB RAM and DVD will be shipped to you on Wednesday via @Chinos or via @Balogunsam. Please pay 10k for shipping on arrival. Don’t pay before please. You will be sent the tracking number.
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

mr emmauel,where is my 7 laptops and 50k

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates

Recovery For All
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!
Mr lagtech no item for me to pick up?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates

Recovery For All
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

Thanks boss. May God see you through this hard time. What is the bank details. Will send you mail now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates

Recovery For All
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

Thanks boss. May God see you through this hard time. What is the bank details. Will send you mail now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by igbsam(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2015
chai.....Nigerians mumu sha

dis guy go come here compose one long message to calm all the threats and complains by promising heaven and earth. Then will go mute for a month again after failing to deliver on his promises like GEJ. Promises on papers and not the physical.

Una sorry o!

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
I really pray Lagtech fulfills all these promises of delivering all pending items this week.
All man don tire.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Lagtech, all my laptops,all in one desktops,tablets and other craiglist pick ups are there in your house.

Kindly send them ASAP.

Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.