Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (548841 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
@lagtech
My name is not on this list, please, am i part of this latest development?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
pman06:
@lagtech
My name is not on this list, please, am i part of this latest development?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just when things are getting hot and viola...there's an update.

Lagtech you have stopped mentioning I and Slimjoe altogether. Abi we no follow again? Looking at how this thread started and where it is now if you are not disappointed/ embarrassed, I am. How do you sleep at night?

Jimmy has also stopped replying my Whatsapp messages lol. Please when you talk to him, help me tell him that I need that my last laptop with him from that my other 3 laptops deal. If he can at least reply me so we can know how best to resolve that. Thank you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates
We apologise again to all customers , to all those with pending items and to all those we have offended-@Kentochi, @Balogunsam, @Ceasar @ Channoer @ Resourceman @ Danies1941 @ Xtfield…to and all.
-Some people with delayed items who have requested for their refunds- if you see your name as pending pick up -you can give instructions and we will sell the items in Lagos and refund your money within 2 days.
-We could not make much refunds in Febuary as a result of having to get replacement laptops. We apologise. All refunds will resume and be completed this month by the Grace of God.
-All pending items to be picked up from today. Nothing should remain by next week. We still have over 25 laptops ‘trapped’-but for most of these –we have sent replacements.
-All pending orders will be delivered from today.
-I have not been able to reply nor respond to all emails and messages sent since last week-please bear with me in this regard. All will be replied and responded to this week.
@Xtfield-Jimmy will send a batch of your computers tomorrow
@Ceasar-a batch of your clothes will be available by Sunday
@AlphaOscar-Please pick up your laptops today
@Resourceman-Dual core laptop with webcam available for pick up today. Netbook available for pick up by weekend
@ Compleltly- 6 laptops available for pick up. Lenovo already with Jimmy. Other 5 tomorrow I believe
@Mz K-2 Bags + other items available for pick up today
@ Mr Igwe-2 Laptops available for pick up by Friday
@Danies1941-3 Laptops available for pick up today
@Balogunsam-a set of replacements will be sent via your shipping company and we will pay for the shipping. Please send cost and modal ties. They will be sent on Wednesday. Your external hard drives with Jimmy next week.
@Confluence-your TV and laptops –pick up should start from Wednesday.
This list is exhaustive. Other items will be picked up this week besides the above and owners will be contacted.
Recovery For All
For all our customers who have lost money due to these delays-we have started to fufuil our promise to offer free laptops and you pay only shipping for those interested. All the names of such people ( 25 in all) have been drawn and the laptops will be given in the order of the draw. If you do not want the laptop-we will offer it to the next person on the list. It will take some time to complete these deliveries-but the first is to be shipped this week.
-First person is @Papiforreal-this Lenovo i3 laptop with webcam, Windows 7, Wifi, Night Light, FingerPrint Reader, 4GB RAM and DVD will be shipped to you on Wednesday via @Chinos or via @Balogunsam. Please pay 10k for shipping on arrival. Don’t pay before please. You will be sent the tracking number.
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

@lagtech, it is now 9 months I have paid to get laptops via air freight. During nine months period I have heard every cock and bull story under the sun from you. Now I see that you think I will allow my #115,000 to go down the drain..,..,.............you are more pathetic than I ever imagined.
If folks have waited this long do you think they will have waited in vain? It comes to a time that money no longer counts and the pursuit of justice at all cost becomes the only consolation. That justice is coming your way soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech i didnt see my name
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
thank God....... got one laptop today from Oga Jimmy from my other pending laptop. Thank u Oga Jimmy...
I pray God be with You and Oga Lagtech to solve all this problems. cuz i wont lie to u, this delay as affected alot of people, myself included. i cant start saying story here. My prayer for You and Lagtech is that God Almighty will be with you two and help you solve all this problem once and for all and stop all this posting every month. can upload pix now cuz am posting this msg on the same laptop and my phone is down.
[b][/b] grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
@Balogunsam-a set of replacements will be sent via your shipping company and we will pay for the shipping. Please send cost and modal ties. They will be sent on Wednesday. Your external hard drives with Jimmy next week.

Hehehehe...same thing you told me last month o....I've shipped and delivered over 12 laptops within that time oo and got nothing from you. How am I supposed to reach you for cost modalities etc when you don't reply emails,pings nor return calls...it beats me. You know how to reach me if you want to oga Lagtech....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:
Updates
We apologise again to all customers , to all those with pending items and to all those we have offended-@Kentochi, @Balogunsam, @Ceasar @ Channoer @ Resourceman @ Danies1941 @ Xtfield…to and all.
-Some people with delayed items who have requested for their refunds- if you see your name as pending pick up -you can give instructions and we will sell the items in Lagos and refund your money within 2 days.
-We could not make much refunds in Febuary as a result of having to get replacement laptops. We apologise. All refunds will resume and be completed this month by the Grace of God.
-All pending items to be picked up from today. Nothing should remain by next week. We still have over 25 laptops ‘trapped’-but for most of these –we have sent replacements.
-I have not been able to reply nor respond to all emails and messages sent since last week-please bear with me in this regard. All will be replied and responded to this week.
@Resourceman-Dual core laptop with webcam available for pick up today. Netbook available for pick up by weekend
@ Compleltly- 6 laptops available for pick up. Lenovo already with Jimmy. Other 5 tomorrow I believe

This list is exhaustive. Other items will be picked up this week besides the above and owners will be contacted.

Recovery For All
For all our customers who have lost money due to these delays-we have started to fufuil our promise to offer free laptops and you pay only shipping for those interested. All the names of such people ( 25 in all) have been drawn and the laptops will be given in the order of the draw. If you do not want the laptop-we will offer it to the next person on the list. It will take some time to complete these deliveries-but the first is to be shipped this week.
-First person is @Papiforreal-this Lenovo i3 laptop with webcam, Windows 7, Wifi, Night Light, FingerPrint Reader, 4GB RAM and DVD will be shipped to you on Wednesday via @Chinos or via @Balogunsam. Please pay 10k for shipping on arrival. Don’t pay before please. You will be sent the tracking number.
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

@ Lagtech, just to remind you that my with you is for the super deal on nairavault. I deposited 100,000 with you and I AV only gotten

1. IBM thinkpad that its motherboard did not last a week before it crash up(that system is now at home useless).

2.Dell D610 whose specification is lower than what you stated during the period of payment.

3. Dell latitude D510(the spec did not meet up with any of the items I paid for. I don't know where this one comes about but I decided to collect it pending the time you will send the remaining items and we will know what to do with it.

I understand their are issues to be sorted but I implore you not to short-change your customers in the process of sending replacement items and if by any chance you can't supply the agreed specification the replacement should be close and worthy to the agreed item.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
lagtech:

what is the state of my 7laptops and 50k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just wish to confirm that I got the following items sent to me at Ado Ekiti by Jimmy today:

1. One Lenovo R500 Laptop
2. One Sony E-Reader

These are part of my 5 laptops, an e-reader and 6 extra-large cartons of books and trophies. Cannot post pix now but will try tomorrow.
Thank you all and lets keep praying for Lagtech and team. We will all smile at last.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
You owe me 143850k lagtech in addition to hp mini 1000,an Asus core i3 laptop, a battery for both Compaq F500 n hp elitebook 8460p battery...that is a total of 213,850.....how many more months before this illegally legal scam ends??

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2015
lagtech:
lagtech! what about my two laptops remaining. you have never mentioned my name on any list yet we keep exchanging mails and bbm messages. when will my laptops arrive? or are you selective of those that are raising hell on this thread? this is not fair. no mention, imagine!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ceasare...I see you oo..so u still come here? Welcome home
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
balogunsam:
@ceasare...I see you oo..so u still come here? Welcome home

This is no home this is jungle!!! nxt month will mk it a yr i bought some of those items am yet to get.js decide to go offline and source a way of getting my stuff from jimmy n lagtech.so so empty promises till jesus 2nd coming ! me i dont bliv anything he writes here again abeg

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
ceasare:

This is no home this is jungle!!! nxt month will mk it a yr i bought some of those items am yet to get. js decide to go offline and source a way of getting my stuff from jimmy n lagtech.so so empty promises till jesus 2nd coming ! me i dont bliv anything he writes here again abeg

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus take the wheel!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
@lagtech, my name is nt on d list, am stil expecting my HP G62 core i3 and my refund.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2015
lagtech, i need my lot of laptops n oda gadgets that are with u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2015
ceasare:

This is no home this is jungle!!! nxt month will mk it a yr i bought some of those items am yet to get.js decide to go offline and source a way of getting my stuff from jimmy n lagtech.so so empty promises till jesus 2nd coming ! me i dont bliv anything he writes here again abeg

You're so right man....smh...u know I rented the office space after I paid for the first major deal...rent is almost due now and shelf still empty for the 1 year...the dude is callous and a great liar really

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2015
lagtech:
Updates

Recovery For All
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!
I regret knowing and coming across your thread.
God will surely pay you in the same coin!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lagtech trying to change people'$ perception on a many month'$ hooghuh saga. I pray and hope it's sustained.
I will be happy to see lagtech address th€$€ upcoming qu€stions of non..inclusion on the above magahopean list of possible poroduct deliveries or I think you meant NOTHING will be LEFT THI$ WEEK.
May nature reward your (Lagtech) efforts in ending the$e agonies of w€ all.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
chukwubyk:
Lagtech trying to change people'$ perception on a many month'$ hooghuh saga. I pray and hope it's sustained.
I will be happy to see lagtech address th€$€ upcoming qu€stions of non..inclusion on the above magahopean list of possible poroduct deliveries or I think you meant NOTHING will be LEFT THI$ WEEK.
May nature reward your (Lagtech) efforts in ending the$e agonies of w€ all.

i dont really understand u,who really are u?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

let me know when you find out
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
First person is @Papiforreal-this Lenovo i3 laptop with webcam, Windows 7, Wifi, Night Light, FingerPrint Reader, 4GB RAM and DVD will be shipped to you on Wednesday via @Chinos or via @Balogunsam. Please pay 10k for shipping on arrival. Don’t pay before please. You will be sent the tracking number.
More Updates Coming.
#31DaysofGoodNews!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ARRANGEMENT OOOOOOOO.....PLEASE ASK HIM TO CONTACT YOU AND ALSO CONTACT ME WHEN/IF HE ALLEGEDLY SENDS ANY IMAGINARY GOODY LAPTOPS OO...this is a strong disclaimer!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
balogunsam:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ARRANGEMENT OOOOOOOO.....PLEASE ASK HIM TO CONTACT YOU AND ALSO CONTACT ME WHEN/IF HE ALLEGEDLY SENDS ANY IMAGINARY GOODY LAPTOPS OO...this is a strong disclaimer!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
chidekings:

I'm really Chukwubyk.
Praying that things get better soon
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2015
@lagtech, where is my refund of #46000 i dont need any excuse or name inclusion in any list of unending promises its been 6 months now. You have my acct details from my last email..jus pay me my money clearly you didnt buy talkless of shipping anything down.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Lagtech(Emmanuel),Please attend to me.

ariyebaba:
lagtech, i need my lot of laptops n oda gadgets that are with u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
lagtech:
lagtech why is my name not on the list...since early september that I made payment. You didn't send me my laptops , I ask for refund na so so story you dey give me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.