Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,018 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (548912 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hw r u ? Its been quite an age !

madridfc:

Your comment always make me lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Lagtech, i have mailed you, i call you countless number of times, you never reply my mail, you never picked any of my calls.
I have have several dozens of laptops with you, the books that where recently picked up by Xfield, that you said shipped by sea, i was suppose to have about 25-27 laptops in that batch , i was surprise Xfield has pick up his books, i called jimmy, though he sound weak and he told he is on admission in the hospital, he later told i do not have any item for pick up, Those laptops are mine and i paid for them, no matter how it take you to do the needful, let me have all items that are mine that are still with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
completey:

@ Madrid it has been a long time. Hope its no problem?
I'm ok Ma, just busy with work.
ariyebaba:
Hw r u ? Its been quite an age !
Lol, my oga, i dey o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
balogunsam:
@xtfield congrats sir...we have entered prayer room for my own goods too...you're right, I called Jimmy on Saturday and by the time we finished talking all I felt was pity for the man... Lagtech just destroyed the man's reputation. I'll mail or text you of items you gave on ground with me later in the day sir.
hmm sad
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
all this good news,let it reach me,cus i have waited enough .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
confluence:
@Lagtech, i have mailed you, i call you countless number of times, you never reply my mail, you never picked any of my calls.
I have have several dozens of laptops with you, the books that where recently picked up by Xtfield, that you said shipped by sea, i was suppose to have about 25-27 laptops in that batch , i was surprise Xtfield has pick up his books, i called jimmy, though he sound weak and he told he is on admission in the hospital, he later told i do not have any item for pick up, Those laptops are mine and i paid for them, no matter how it take you to do the needful, let me have all items that are mine that are still with you.
The items I picked up were not in the same batch of shipment with your laptops. These items were shipped in November. Lagtech told me so. I'm yet to receive my six boxes of books and trophies and 5 laptops supposedly shipped in July 2014 which I believe is the batch you are referring to. As you can see from my post, I did say I was expecting the remainder of my items. Lagtech told me he used a different shipper for the November shipping and this shipper is not the same as the 'green horn' shipper whom he used for the July 2014 shipping. Just to clarify things. I seriously pray that one day we shall all have cause to smile.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Observing. I will call jimmy up tomorrow. He has always been good natured to me despite my constant calls. Lagtech, regardless of what happened, you should come forward and explain. You can't. Just disappear with peoples money and expect to go free, if law agents don't get you, karma exists. Pls do the needful bro
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED A MINI or Corei7 HP Elitebook

I have 2 dell minis with 6 hours battery each (mint)
1 HP Elitebook 2740 with 4 hours battery (super mint)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
All we should work hard for now is Lagtech's arrest for stealing people's hard earned money. Nobody should mind his 1st of every month sermon, what we should ask ourselves here are; What is Lagtech's real name?
What is full address?
What are other relevant information that will lead to his arrest?
As it stands now, it is only a FOOL that will believe that Lagtech has not stolen our money.
Crying here till next generation without actions to arrest him will make us even bigger FOOLS.
Lagtech has stolen our monies, period!
I won't be surprise to see some people believe his next Cock and Bull stories. What out! He will come here in a few days to say another nonsense; calling us fools.
Just watch out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
chukwubyk:
All we should work hard for now is Lagtech's arrest for stealing people's hard earned money. Nobody should mind his 1st of every month sermon, what we should ask ourselves here are; What is Lagtech's real name?
What is full address?
As it stands now, it is only a FOOL that will believe that Lagtech has not stolen our money.
Crying here till next generation without actions to arrest him will make us even bigger FOOLS.
I won't be surprise to see some people believe his next Cock and Bull stories. What out! He will come here in a few days to say another nonsense; calling us fools.
Just watch out.
Sooo you don wake up grin
chukwubyk:
What is full address?
Just watch out.
Sooo you don wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mariesio: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm, when will these end. Terrible...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm
Page 365 and counting. More anguish.
Lagtech don use our money play baba ijebu.
Am in kaduna and my funds with him is 50k. If I say make I pursue this case now expenses go pass my money for him hand.
If him pay me fine,but karma dey real.
I don learn d hard way.
Remain small I for borrow money join elitebook group.
God is watching.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 6:33am On May 01, 2015
completey:

Sooo you don wake up grin
Sooo you don wake up
It is obvious Lagtech is a criminal who converted people's money for personal use.
His conscience is dead, if not he would have for one day think of the great lost his criminal activities have caused these innocent people crying day night.
Let him ask other thieves like him how they ended up.
Maybe he think he will go free from it.
Let's see how long he can hide.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Diablo666: 9:52am On May 01, 2015
balogunsam:

pics of the mini, configuration and price
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2015
Diablo666:

pics of the mini, configuration and price

https://www.nairaland.com/1987219/order-ship-usa-ebay-amazon/19#33197664

1GB, 160GB, wifi, win 7, 26k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:40am On May 03, 2015
balogunsam:

https://www.nairaland.com/1987219/order-ship-usa-ebay-amazon/19#33197664

1GB, 160GB, wifi, win 7, 26k

Are those mini's still available and your location?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
LAGTECH! LAGTECH!! LAGTECH!!! it is 7months
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:45pm On May 03, 2015
Lagtech: Like I said be .........
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
chukwubyk:

It is obvious Lagtech is a criminal who converted people's money for personal use.
His conscience is dead, if not he would have for one day think of the great lost his criminal activities have caused these innocent people crying day night.
Let him ask other thieves like him how they ended up.
Maybe he think he will go free from it.
Let's see how long he can hide.
I'm surprised he didn't come out to spill his long epistle for May.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Are those mini's still available and your location?

Yes they are but in PH right now. Loactions: Lagos/Ibadan/Port Harcourt
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:18pm On May 05, 2015
samsung galaxy tab3 4G lTE 5PCS LEFT

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
i pray things will turn positive
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
balogunsam:

How much is the mini and the Elitebook?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

How much is the mini and the Elitebook?

Minis are 26k each
Elitebook is 60k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:52am On May 09, 2015
LAGTECH IS A CROOKED CRIMINAL AND HE MUST PAY FOR HIS ACTIONS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:21am On May 09, 2015
I am compiling a list of LINKS of "LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES" both in Nigeria and in the USA, which I will place here for all to send petition to. I will also embark on a "MASSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS CRIMINALS".
One thing I must achieve even if they are not arrested, but lagtech Must Pay For His Crimes, and the USA authorities will be made to know about his activities.
I am going to the USA embassy at V.I, Lagos to physically submit all the evidences and my petition against him on Monday Monday.

#operationcatchlagtech

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
@All, this hp mini are three units, one is with me here in Nigeria, two others are on their way to chinosxl
Very neat, good batteries 30k each
If interested let me know

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 6:51pm On May 09, 2015
Scambuster1:
I am compiling a list of LINKS of "LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES" both in Nigeria and in the USA, which I will place here for all to send petition to. I will also embark on a "MASSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS CRIMINALS".
One thing I must achieve even if they are not arrested, but lagtech Must Pay For His Crimes, and the USA authorities will be made to know about his activities.
I am going to the USA embassy at V.I, Lagos to physically submit all the evidences and my petition against him on Monday Monday.

#operationcatchlagtech

@ LAGTECH, its been 1 year of different lies and decietful schemes. How u were stu.pid enough to destroy a successful brand out of GREED is amazing.

For me after one year this has become personal, though I don't speak much but I am going to get to the bottom of this!

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by bobxtible(f): 11:35am On May 10, 2015
we sell all kinds of vaporizers right here in lagos. call our hotline now 08077433314

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.