Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549460 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:56am On May 26, 2015
Scambuster1:
These are pictures of Jimmy from his facebook page, but he has since removed his pictures from the page.

I was referred to this post today. Mr Jimmy is not a scammer. He is one of several people based in Nigeria that I have worked with in providing logistics for people who ordered items. There is not a single incident of scam or fraud associated with him. Hundreds of items were picked up by his logistic services and all were delivered without question. No customer ever reported the loss of items.

As recent as last month-a large consignment of items shipped by sea that had been pending for months was delivered to the owners via Jimmy. And also an air cargo box with ladies hand bags and items that had been with customs. The box had items worth close to N200,000. Jimmy collected the items and delivered them. He didnt steal them or disappear and this is someone whom I dont even know where he lives.

In the past this same Jimmy has collected iphones, laptops worth 200k and all were delivered.

In the course of the challenges my business has faced -I have had many aggrieved customers. I even had one customer -file a complaint with the Police-and I was contacted by the Police-but the person who filed the complaint gave his name and identity and I was able to respond. If there is an instance where you believe I have defrauded you-file a complaint with the Police whether in Nigeria or the USA and I will respond.

If I was trying to defraud people-I wouldnt be making payments (with over 400k returned this year), clearing items and contacting customers.

Having a troubled business is not the same as fraud. A business either makes or losses money. If a business loses money-it will be troubled or even collapse. That is not fraud-thats the reality of real life.

One fault I have had is not posting updates so that people would not be in the dark. But it is hard to post updates-when there are so many delays and challenges.

I apologise again for this sad situation-but failing in a business attempt is not fraud. No one has been, is being or will be defrauded.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:02am On May 26, 2015
Update
All customers with pending payments and items will be contacted before the week ends so that they know when to expect their payment or where to get their items.
As much as possible –I will provide updates every week (around the weekend) with payments and deliveries made to pending customers so that it will be evident to all that we have not run away with anyone’s money or items. We have already delivered or refunded close to 70% of pending items.
-We are making at least 2 payments this week on or before Friday. Possibly 4.
-W e have just 2 customers left who ordered mini laptops. A total of 3 minis between the 2 clients. One of them has previously requested for his refund. The minis are amongst items used to replace the missing shipment from last year. I expect them to beamong the items to be picked up in a few days-. The N15,000 paid will be refunded to the first customer-while the 2nd customer will able to pick up his minis. These are pictures of the Minis.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2015
Elitegroup members? I have 100k with you
lagtech:
Update
All customers with pending payments and items will be contacted before the week ends so that they know when to expect their payment or where to get their items.
As much as possible –I will provide updates every week (around the weekend) with payments and deliveries made to pending customers so that it will be evident to all that we have not run away with anyone’s money or items. We have already delivered or refunded close to 70% of pending items.
-W e have just 2 customers left who ordered mini laptops. A total of 3 minis between the 2 clients. One of them has previously requested for his refund. The minis are amongst items used to replace the missing shipment from last year. I expect them to beamong the items to be picked up in a few days-. The N15,000 paid will be refunded to the first customer-while the 2nd customer will able to pick up his minis. These are pictures of the Minis.
same old stories
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:53am On May 26, 2015
lagtech:

I was referred to this post today. Mr Jimmy is not a scammer. He is one of several people based in Nigeria that I have worked with in providing logistics for people who ordered items. There is not a single incident of scam or fraud associated with him. Hundreds of items were picked up by his logistic services and all were delivered without question. No customer ever reported the loss of items.

As recent as last month-a large consignment of items shipped by sea that had been pending for months was delivered to the owners via Jimmy. And also an air cargo box with ladies hand bags and items that had been with customs. The box had items worth close to N200,000. Jimmy collected the items and delivered them. He didnt steal them or disappear and this is someone whom I dont even know where he lives.
Nothing's gonna change my H...... For you (just singing my song) do you think we will buy all those stories? That aint gonna work BRO. Jimmy being a whaterver you both share the same path and I regard both of you as same bird.
Cute all those stories and do the needful.
Am still on my Promise.
In the past this same Jimmy has collected iphones, laptops worth 200k and all were delivered.

In the course of the challenges my business has faced -I have had many aggrieved customers. I even had one customer -file a complaint with the Police-and I was contacted by the Police-but the person who filed the complaint gave his name and identity and I was able to respond. If there is an instance where you believe I have defrauded you-file a complaint with the Police whether in Nigeria or the USA and I will respond.

If I was trying to defraud people-I wouldnt be making payments (with over 400k returned this year), clearing items and contacting customers.

Having a troubled business is not the same as fraud. A business either makes or losses money. If a business loses money-it will be troubled or even collapse. That is not fraud-thats the reality of real life.

One fault I have had is not posting updates so that people would not be in the dark. But it is hard to post updates-when there are so many delays and challenges.

I apologise again for this sad situation-but failing in a business attempt is not fraud. No one has been, is being or will be defrauded.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:06am On May 26, 2015
lagtech:

What is the meaning of this,where is my 7laptops and 50k.ur stories itches my ears now,revenge is more on my mind.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:08am On May 26, 2015
lagtech:
Update
Ok o. I need my refund urgently to finance my health bills.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2015
lagtech:

lagtech all I need is my 100k , this is going to a year now and still the same story. The earlier I get my money th better for us , if this get out of hand and everything is are put in place believe you will pay great damages. This world is too small that's why I always laugh seeing you holding my hard eaarn money and keep on saying sermons each month. Better give me my money
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2015
keep your stories to yourself lagtech.you owe me #143850 plus an Asus Core i3 laptop Picked Up On Craiglist Worth Over 50k.it been ova 8months since i have been clamouring for refund.when are u paying up?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:07am On May 26, 2015
lagtech:
Update

so lagtech it has to take someone posting jimmy,s photo here for u to respond here about people money,items and others in your possession.all this ur regular epistle wont sway anybody they r just gimmick to buy yourself time and excuses.well in your mind you might not be a scam artist but to d people you took their money and acted otherwise they do hv a contrary opinion.

Yes i got a box of clothes from you recently and it wasn't a cheering news as far as am concern it a worthless box of clothes as i hv paid off the owner when wahala too much.the box is presently occupying space in store.my box with my 7 laptops and #35k you are yet to balance from the elite book deal is the in thing,when am i going to get that?until i get that you are still a scam artist that needs to be figured out.
countless times xtfield and others who got caught in ur sea shipment web has asked consistently for you to come clean on what actually happened to the july sea shipment and you still kept mute till date......

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 11:06am On May 26, 2015
Threats won't move or budge lagtech. The only thing that can move lagtech is jimmy, if jimmy is shaking thoroughly and harassed and embarrassed fully ,then lagtech will do the needful. But staying here on nairaland and cursing from january till december is a bloody senseless waste of time. Gradually this matter and issue will enter december if care isn't taken. Affected ppl should move against jimmy with everything,police,sars,ndlea,bank ,army ,by the time jimmy spends 250k settling these ppl noone will tell him before he produces lagtech. bye

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
@magicfinger,
Thanks for the advice jare

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 12:42pm On May 26, 2015
confluence:
@magicfinger,
Thanks for the advice jare
sorry for my use of harsh words ,but that is just the plain truth,immediately lagtech saw the pictures of jimmy ,he rushed here to make a plea , and issued a statement disassociating himself from jimmy. This means he doesn't want anything to happen to jimmy. if u move against everything that jimmy has , jimmy will produce lagtech and ur money. Once again sorry for my initial harsh words .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 1:05pm On May 26, 2015
magicfinger1:
sorry for my use of harsh words ,but that is just the plain truth,immediately lagtech saw the pictures of jimmy ,he rushed here to make a plea , and issued a statement disassociating himself from jimmy. This means he doesn't want anything to happen to jimmy. if u move against everything that jimmy has , jimmy will produce lagtech and ur money. Once again sorry for my initial harsh words .
you guys talk too much! We dont have to keep saying our plans out here and expect results be watching our computer screens.
act now than later.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
lagtech:

What about my remaining items? I am ready to accept a refund or outright delivery of the agreed laptops.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2015
Update
We have scheduled refunds and deliveries of pending items for next week and upper week.
This is an overview of refunds and deliveries slated for today. We have made many of such deliveries and refunds this year. The need has arisen now to post these on the thread –so has to clear any doubts.

Today Wednesday May 27th we are paying refunds today to:
Fahud: Ordered two ipads-one delivered. Other among lost items. Refund 49k
Chynasa: 15K part refund. Total refunded now: 65k
Anywau: Ordered HP Laptop. Laptop is pending arrival. 15K to be refunded today. Can still pick up laptop if so desired week of June 21st.
Abdul (Kano): Bought Dell laptop. Laptop delivered-battery bad. 3k refund.
Delivery of pending items. 3 Laptops to Chima in Abuja via USPS.

2 Laptops For Sale
June 8th: Dell Latitude D630-Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM-160GB HD----------- 20K.
June 15th: Dell Latitude E6510-Intel Core i5-500GB HD-6GB RAM-------45K
The 2 laptops are shown in the pictures.

Also
External Hard Drives June 8th
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500
Items can be picked up in Lagos week of June 8th and full payment made in person after inspection of items.

My apologies to all again. There will be nothing left pending in a matter of weeks. As I said yesterday-all customers with pending issues will be contacted this week.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2015
lagtech:
Update
We have scheduled refunds and deliveries of pending items for next week and upper week.
This is an overview of refunds and deliveries slated for today. We have made many of such deliveries and refunds this year. The need has arisen now to post these on the thread –so has to clear any doubts.

Anywau: Ordered HP Laptop. Laptop is pending arrival. 15K to be refunded today. Can still pick up laptop if so desired week of June 21st.

2 Laptops For Sale

Also
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500
Items can be picked up in Lagos week of June 8th and full payment made in person after inspection of items.

My apologies to all again. There will be nothing left pending in a matter of weeks. As I said yesterday-all customers with pending issues will be contacted this week.

None of this names sound like the names I know here that ur owning, even me with 7laptops and 50k.

Even my fellow brothers in arms.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danniyal(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2015
laptops for sale grin… .if you give this guy your hard earned money, don't come here and complain o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sweetsugar01: 6:23am On May 27, 2015
chidekings:

None of this names sound like the names I know here that ur owning, even me with 7laptops and 50k.

Even my fellow brothers in arms.
so this lagtech issue is still pending? So sad
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:43am On May 27, 2015
danniyal:
laptops for sale grin… .if you give this guy your hard earned money, don't come here and complain o.
Its only a very BIG FO@L that will do such.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2015
lagtech:
Update

2 Laptops For Sale

Also
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500

what's wrrong with you, y this heartless, y this evil , digging ur own grave is too bad for a young guy lik you, y choosing this evil path, believe me if u dnt change I give you a month you wil stand and suffer for tthis. All of us knw that all those names seems ghost , cnt u refund me my 100k ? Cnt u list names we knw lik , gowaga, chidiking, confluence, fashola, baloguunsam, resourceman , tradeplus ,ceaser, cvesta, idokojerry........ And so on .
These are sound names here and you re owing us so much , jus check me 100k and check confluence you are owing more than 250k or so and youu re listing ghost names for us and refunding a total of 65k. My uunhapiness is thatt I fall for un intelligent person , uninteligent one trying tto scam me 100k since october till now. Each day I keep on blaming myself for that , sees myself as a mugu . But my promise is still inttact for u. U will neva eat my onee naira and survive on this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2015
lagtech:
Update

2 Laptops For Sale

Also
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500

This is absurd.
We don't know these people.
Refund the usernames on this thread that you owe money and not these foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2015
Lagtech is advance 419. Not heard of those monikers or name on this tread before
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:43am On May 27, 2015
lagtech these names you're mentioning, who are they? Address the people you actually owe and in case you have lost my records...I paid you 30k for the agency stuff on the 15/8/08(made orders 5 laptops of which I received none), paid 24,650 for an iphone4s, you didnt pick up the phone i requested but sent me an icloud locked phone which i had since returned to jimmy, I paid 36,000 naira for two gateway laptops, 1,000 naira for hp G6 screen flex which was never even ordered, i also paid 40,800 for an elitebook that was never picked up(you used part of this money to ship 5 laptops last december so I still have a balance here as I paid over 20k for the same shipment). By my calculations (pending any balance reconciliations)you owe me #132,450 nigerian naira, please Address me here since you no longer reply mails
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Generalkorex(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2015
magicfinger1:
Threats won't move or budge lagtech. The only thing that can move lagtech is jimmy, if jimmy is shaking thoroughly and harassed and embarrassed fully ,then lagtech will do the needful. But staying here on nairaland and cursing from january till december is a bloody senseless waste of time. Gradually this matter and issue will enter december if care isn't taken. Affected ppl should move against jimmy with everything,police,sars,ndlea,bank ,army ,by the time jimmy spends 250k settling these ppl noone will tell him before he produces lagtech. bye
dats it bro once we get jimmy.jimmy is like pole dat will attract lagtech.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Where are my huge lot of items ?
This boy call Lagtech, i dey pity u n ur parent.
Suffer wey dey wait for u dey do press up.
Anuofia !

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 10:56am On May 27, 2015
this guy is Heartless
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:10am On May 27, 2015
confluence:
this guy is Heartless
Next you intend to unlock any phone, contact me. I unlock phones
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
Lagtech: this your 4 1 9 business no go take you anywhere.. keeping matters short kindly send my 4 laptops and two bags or refund my money (forget interest).

Guy, you still dey sell market those willing to enter the grave are welcome to board this train.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 27, 2015
fashrola:

Can u take off dis pix out.... cos that's my name and my personal number on that package.... u gotta respect my privacy

I am very very sorry for exposing your details online. I felt bad when I saw your message but I could not do anything on that day because the spambot banned me after I posted some links. I just got back from the ban now and I have done the needful.
Sorry for my action.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
Just got back now from a ban by the spambot after I posted some F.B.I and Interpol Links. I will find a way to go about it later in the day, very busy now.
lagtech is an international crook and he will be dealt with locally and internationally, while jimmy is a local crook and will be dealt with locally. Both of them will wish they never ever were in the business of been common heartless crooks.

UPDATE:

The F.B.I link is a double edged sword, it is 2 pronged. It has link to a form to the F.B.I against internet scam and fraud, while it also has a link to the Nigerian F.B.I contact in Abuja. Stay Tuned.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
Scambuster1:
Just got back now from a ban by the spambot after I posted some F.B.I and Interpol Links. I will find a way to go about it later in the day, very busy now.
lagtech is an international crook and he will be dealt with locally and internationally, while jimmy is a local crook and will be dealt with locally. Both of them will wish they never ever were in the business of been common heartless crooks.

UPDATE:

The F.B.I link is a double edged sword, it is 2 pronged. It has link to a form to the F.B.I against internet scam and fraud, while it also has a link to the Nigerian F.B.I contact in Abuja. Stay Tuned.

Welcome back. . . Next time if spambot ban you send mail to super MOD they will unban you sharply.

Welldone baba. . . Lagtech must sleep in Jail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.