Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531541 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2015
NnamdiN:
Lagtech,
Before starting on a clean sheet, please give your business a true face. Your customers deserve to know who you are, traceable addresses too.
Not too much to ask

Thanks. There is no hidden face. I dont live in Nigeria- I use my agents location in Nigeria.My US location is known to all customers. I freely answer all questions asked. I have even helped a few people from Nairaland who were relocating to the USA .
We faced challenges and are overcoming them. It happens in the life of any business that is set up to last for the long term.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2015
tradeplusib:

Operation parade has changed gears?

well thank God u know you've been performing a parade with unwilling participants! I've mailed u concerning my refund, hopefully the "parade master" will let me out of this parade!

"Parade has changed gear" is an army term made popular by former Governor Ameachi of Rivers State. He said that was what his friend in the Army told him prior to the Governorship elections. It simply means an army unit now has new directions or new orders.
It has nothing to do with "a parade".
I used it to emphasis that Lagos Technologies is going forward in the right direction for the benefit of our customers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2015
blackjack21:

I got your BBM pin. My Bbm name= Poolat hydari

Hope you're cool.

Thanks bro.

Happy Ramadan!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:45am On Jul 08, 2015
gowaga68:
Emmanuel Lagtech: REFUND MY MONEY o!
It seems you are still f.o.o.ling your self, thinking nothing will happen. Guy from next week lots of things would happen, just watch!

Bro-you need to send an email with details including account number.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2015
sainttyayo:

Hello Lagtech, you have not been replying my mails. please,do so because I have not seen my name among the people that you listed for the collection. Thanks

All emails have been replied.

Please include your nairaland username with your real name.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2015
femadesh:
@ lagtech

pls reply my mail

Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:50am On Jul 08, 2015
goldtooth:
@lagtech i sent you an email. Elitebook group and htc one M8

Replied sir!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2015
mikron:
@lagtech it's not easy to deal with people when it concerns money but the watchword here shld be trust and integrity, though I didn't do any business with u but I pray God grants u ur heart desires and d strength to settle ur clients. God will continue to bless ur hustle.

Thank you bro and Amen to your prayers for us-God bless you too. We are making things right. It will take some time-but everyone will be settled.

Definitely God will bless our hustle!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Messages recieved and replied to:
-Goldtooth
-Ceasare
-Mathew
-Tapse
-TradePlus
-Moris01
-Xtfield
-Walexwal
-Gbemiga1
-Jerikoyan
If you have pending laptops or refunds. We have 3 Laptops available by Monday (maybe more). You can pick them up in place of your laptop or funds.
3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB RAM.-Please email if you want this or call Jimmy. Their value is 18k to 25k.

There is also an HP mini laptop that Jimmy says some keys are not working on the keyboard. He estimated keyboard replacement at N4000 at computer village ( N2500 for keyboard + 1500 for labor). We have valued this mini at 10k the way it is. Battery is good. Has webcam. 1GB RAM and I think 80gb or 160gb hard drive. The mini is already with Jimmy.

Will post other items as they are available.

Other laptops + non laptop items will be available later this month too.

Thanks to everyone for their support, patronage and patience.

"Successu est necesse"

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Lagtech dat mini is it d one am suppose to collect
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
lagtech:

All emails have been replied.

Please include your nairaland username with your real name.

THOSE WITH PENDING REFUNDS/ ITEMS-This is Urgent
If we have not given you a date to collect your item/get your refund-please kindly send an email to
lagtechusa@yahoo.com with the following details:

You have not replied the mail I sent to your email above as dedicated for those with pending items and refunds. The one I sent to your corporate email lagtech2999@yahoo.com was not satisfactorily replied as I demanded. Beside, I include my NL username in both mails I sent to you. Pls, let me know when my items will be available for pickup, when replying next. Thanks looking forwards to hearing from you soonest.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
lagtech:

Bro-you need to send an email with details including account number.
Will be doing that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by mikron(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
lagtech:

Thank you bro and Amen to your prayers for us-God bless you too. We are making things right. It will take some time-but everyone will be settled.

Definitely God will bless our hustle!
amen
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
lagtech:
Messages recieved and replied to:
-Goldtooth
-Ceasare
-Mathew
-Tapse
-TradePlus
-Moris01
-Xtfield
-Walexwal
-Gbemiga1
-Jerikoyan
If you have pending laptops or refunds. We have 3 Laptops available by Monday (maybe more). You can pick them up in place of your laptop or funds.
3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB RAM.-Please email if you want this or call Jimmy. Their value is 18k to 25k.

There is also an HP mini laptop that Jimmy says some keys are not working on the keyboard. He estimated keyboard replacement at N4000 at computer village ( N2500 for keyboard + 1500 for labor). We have valued this mini at 10k the way it is. Battery is good. Has webcam. 1GB RAM and I think 80gb or 160gb hard drive. The mini is already with Jimmy.

Will post other items as they are available.

Other laptops + non laptop items will be available later this month too.

Thanks to everyone for their support, patronage and patience.

"Successu est necesse"
I have not seen any reply. please resend. thanks. i have resend the mail as reminder.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am still waiting for your response Lagtech.... Habaaa....

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chanx: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
What is your shipping cost for perfumes and wrist watches to Nigeria. I intend to buy from eBay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
balogunsam:
Good Morning! USA Laptops in stock...for clearance sales...please note I sell majorly to resellers...

Dell Latitude 2110 Mini,1GB,160GB,WiFi,Win7,3xUSB,Card Reader,7 hours battery,No Webcam @21,700

Compaq Presario CQ62 2GB, 250GB,AMD C-150 Dual Core Processor Win7-Factory Restored OS intact,Webcam,DVDRW,Card Reader,3 hours+ battery @42k

Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6" laptop: 2GB, 250GB, WiFi, Win7, Webcam, 3xUSB, DVDRW, Card Reader,2 hours battery,Glossy Blue Lid @ 45k

Toshiba L305D Laptop(Silver): 15.6",1GB, 160GB,WiFi, Win7,DVDRW,3x USB, AMD Sempron Processor,Card Reader, New Battery @25k

Dell Inspiron Mini(Purple)- 2GB,160GB,Webcam,Sim slot,WiFi,Win7,Card Reader, 5 hours+ battery @ 30k

****Please Ping for pictures, prices are SLIGHTLY negotiable... we stand by what we sell!

Learnmate Consulting
565E52FB
got the dell inspiron Mini purple color on monday from Balogunsam a nice, honest gentleman
pay on monday got the Laptop same moday

thanks Balogunsam
we do more business with u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2015
SamjohnnyB:

got the dell inspiron Mini purple color on monday from Balogunsam a nice, honest gentleman
pay on monday got the Laptop same moday

thanks Balogunsam
we do more business with u

Thanks bro. Your business is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
gowaga68:
Emmanuel Lagtech: REFUND MY MONEY o!
It seems you are still f.o.o.ling your self, thinking nothing will happen. Guy from next week lots of things would happen, just watch!
did anybody receive any refund this week? Today is already friday, & he mentioned my name in people that shud be expecting refunds this week oo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fxmaxony(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Long thread, I hope no issues, I want to key in
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
fxmaxony:
the issues staring at You are not enough abi?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
fxmaxony:

Hope You read enough? No issues? absolutely No Issues at all. Just key in and enjoy yourself and boost your business!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
pilot01:
did anybody receive any refund this week? Today is already friday, & he mentioned my name in people that shud be expecting refunds this week oo
Didnt hear nor receive anything.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Items Lagtech sent for some folks here have been cleared..awaiting payment from Jimmy and for him to come pickup, y'all should get it tomorrow..that's if I get my alert though...

...some photos are here..

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Lagtech: any news?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Lagtech! What is happening na? Where are my goods O?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:49am On Jul 11, 2015
@Lagtech, where are the laptops you said i will get in batches, how many of my laptops are in that consignment Balogunsam is show up there.Pllease no story this time around
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
confluence:
@Lagtech, where are the laptops you said i will get in batches, how many of my laptops are in that consignment Balogunsam is show up there.Pllease no story this time around

Please refer to the email I sent. The batches will be as scheduled.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2015
ResourceMan:
Lagtech! What is happening na? Where are my goods O?

Please expect date by Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2015
gowaga68:
Lagtech: any news?

Please expect the reply I promised by email.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2015
I pray he sticks to his words this time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Emails Received
Dr. Sood (Please note lagtechmn@yahoo.com is not my email-THAT IS LIKELY A SCAMMERS EMAIL).
Kentochi

Refunds
Dates for refunds will be mailed to everyone who mailed in. The dates will be sent starting from Monday and then on Wednesday.

Pick Ups
The people who called Jimmy for the 3 Dells can pick up from him next week.
Mr Ogborokiri-please get an Acer Mini from Jimmy during the week
I will post a list of laptops , phones, and other items for sale on the thread next week. If you have been owed a refund or an overdue item-you are free to pick up any of the listed items.
PLEASE PICK ONLY WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH OR IS EQUAL TO YOUR ORIGINAL ITEM. If less-ask for your change.

We have over 50 items including laptops, phones, PS4s etc that have been on hold for several months. I expect them to be released to us within a few weeks. But aside from this-I am also sending new items every week.
All in all everyone who has not gotten theirs will get their item or refund within the next 2 to 30 days (Starting from Monday).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.