Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531480 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Items Landed. Ready to Ship.

Ahmed -Your Toshiba Laptop
Olatunde-items from Coach + another from Amazon

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Ogborokiri: This is what the Acer Mini looks like. If its ok for you-please pick from Jimmy during the week.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Nostalgia21-The HP Envy. Will ship tomorrow.
Touchscreen works.
500GB HD
4GB RAM
Battery looks good.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Modupe -Your bags, shirts & shoes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2015
lagtech:

Please expect the reply I promised by email.
Been expecting for long! What more expectation are you talking of? One more year?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
lagtech:
Modupe -Your bags, shirts & shoes
You did not talk about my remaining items.I have mailed you 3 times no reply.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2015
lagtech, my items.......................................
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
lagtech:
Messages recieved and replied to:
-Goldtooth
-Ceasare
-Mathew
-Tapse
-TradePlus
-Moris01
-Xtfield
-Walexwal
-Gbemiga1
-Jerikoyan
If you have pending laptops or refunds. We have 3 Laptops available by Monday (maybe more). You can pick them up in place of your laptop or funds.
3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB RAM.-Please email if you want this or call Jimmy. Their value is 18k to 25k.

There is also an HP mini laptop that Jimmy says some keys are not working on the keyboard. He estimated keyboard replacement at N4000 at computer village ( N2500 for keyboard + 1500 for labor). We have valued this mini at 10k the way it is. Battery is good. Has webcam. 1GB RAM and I think 80gb or 160gb hard drive. The mini is already with Jimmy.

Will post other items as they are available.

Other laptops + non laptop items will be available later this month too.

Thanks to everyone for their support, patronage and patience.

"Successu est necesse"

3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB RAM that Jimmy says some keys are not working on the keyboard. He estimated keyboard replacement at N4000 at computer village ( N2500 for keyboard + 1500 for labor). We have valued this mini at 10k the way it is. Battery is good. Has webcam. 1GB RAM and I think 80gb or 160gb hard drive. The mini is already with Jimmy.

?

"Successu est necesse"[/quote]

Hello Mr Emma (Lagtech), You said those of us whose you listed above that were interested in those aforementioned items in this your Post should indicate by sending you email which I did but unfortunately, you didn't reply again. But Jimmy told me that the
"3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB ram" referred to in the post have been allocated to some people and the mini HP laptop had been sold also. Since You know this arrangement why did you now misinform us.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 3:47am On Jul 13, 2015
lagtech!lagtech!lagtech

I need my goods O. If all this disappointments is fun to you then expect a very rude shock with very serious consequences for your wicked actions.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:17am On Jul 13, 2015
@Lagtech, now that you are back in business, please all of your old clients kindly do the needful to settle us, please keep to your part of agreement of sending my laptops in batches, i await the date of pick up of my items. Instead of sellling to new clients settle us once and for all..All my laptops from ebay and sea shipment that are missing since over a year and all minis and craiglist item, which one am i picking up first
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
confluence:
@Lagtech, now that you are back in business, please all of your old clients kindly do the needful to settle us, please keep to your part of agreement of sending my laptops in batches, i await the date of pick up of my items. Instead of sellling to new clients settle us once and for all..All my laptops from ebay and sea shipment that are missing since over a year and all minis and craiglist item, which one am i picking up first

Any item posted for sale can be picked up people with pending items or refunds. Some people have already done that. And at least 3 people will be doing that today and tomorrow.

I will give you a timeline by Wednesday night.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
sainttyayo:

3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB RAM that Jimmy says some keys are not working on the keyboard. He estimated keyboard replacement at N4000 at computer village ( N2500 for keyboard + 1500 for labor). We have valued this mini at 10k the way it is. Battery is good. Has webcam. 1GB RAM and I think 80gb or 160gb hard drive. The mini is already with Jimmy.

?

"Successu est necesse"

Hello Mr Emma (Lagtech), You said those of us whose you listed above that were interested in those aforementioned items in this your Post should indicate by sending you email which I did but unfortunately, you didn't reply again. But Jimmy told me that the
"3 Dell Latitude D531. All dual Cores. 160GB to 320gb. 1.5GB ram to 3GB ram" referred to in the post have been allocated to some people and the mini HP laptop had been sold also. Since You know this arrangement why did you now misinform us.

Sorry-I dont know this username-so not sure what email you are refering to. Any email sent before friday has been replied. Please check your bulk or spam mail if you dont see a reply in your inbox or resend the email.

If an item is on ground as a replacement-simply call Jimmy-dont mail me. It is based on those who call him first as he is the one that will hand them over.
This has nothing to do with your legitimate item or refund as it may be. An item that is yours is yours.
The Dells mentioned above are replacement items.

We have over 30 items that have been pending for months. They should be released soon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
completey:

You did not talk about my remaining items.I have mailed you 3 times no reply.

Havnt seen any email/message from you since March.

Please resend or check the email you sent to.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Happy New Week to everyone!

Today we are making refunds to 2 people:
MadridFC
Olayinka

Tomorrow:
Several laptops will be picked up -based on those who called Jimmy to take replacement for their items.

This is to ask everyone for just a little more patience. We know that many have been patient for months now. Within the next 30 days everyone will be attended to.

If you dont pick up or get your refund today or this week-you will still get yours.
Several items will be posted later this week on the thread including laptops, phones, clothing items etc-anyone owed a refund or an item is free to request any of those items as a replacement.

Emails sent over the weekend will be responded to by tomorrow Tuesday.

More updates coming.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2015
lagtech:

Today we are making refunds to 2 people:
MadridFC
Olayinka

Tomorrow:
Several laptops will be picked up -based on those who called Jimmy to take replacement for their items.

This is to ask everyone for just a little more patience. We know that many have been patient for months now. Within the next 30 days everyone will be attended to.

If you dont pick up or get your refund today or this week-you will still get yours.
Several items will be posted later this week on the thread including laptops, phones, clothing items etc-anyone owed a refund or an item is free to request any of those items as a replacement.

Emails sent over the weekend will be responded to by tomorrow Tuesday.

More updates coming.

Great! Well done. You said some of my laptops will make the next batch of items you ship through me...the question is when will the next batch be sent out? Its a new week and you know whatever will depart USA on Friday must be at my place by Thursday....please advice...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
lagtech:

Any item posted for sale can be picked up people with pending items or refunds. Some people have already done that. And at least 3 people will be doing that today and tomorrow.

I will give you a timeline by Wednesday night.

U claim u replied all mails,u never replied my mail sent since Wednesday ,and no comment on my laptops and my refund.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lagtech you are not talking about the Elite group deal of over N500,000 and you are doing shipment of some other goods
pls all Elite group let come out here.
And voice out.
BalogunSAm and the Likes pls voice out our money should not go like that
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
femexsp:
Lagtech you are not talking about the Elite group deal of over N500,000 and you are doing shipment of some other goods
And voice out.

Bro...everyone has gone underground and I heard most have taken refunds, that's why I fight my own battles myself now o..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
lagtech:
Today we are making refunds to 2 people: MadridFC Olayinka
i was hoping to see my name here after the mail i sent you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Waiting on the Lord
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
balogunsam:

Bro...everyone has gone underground and I heard most have taken refunds, that's why I fight my own battles myself now o..
i have not received a kobo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
femexsp:
And voice out.
i am here bro and i have not received a kobo of the money i invested
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
goldtooth:

i have not received a kobo

Well, that makes two....coupled with all the name calling back then in the whatsapp group, I just figured everyone better be on his own
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
goldtooth:

i am here bro and i have not received a kobo of the money i invested
not a Dime Received....i am still owed 143850 in cash of which #125,000 of the ill fated Elite joint venture is inclusive
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
balogunsam:

Well, that makes two....coupled with all the name calling back then in the whatsapp group, I just figured everyone better be on his own
i just pray this episode ends fast. I am tired and i need money now
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cvesta:

not a Dime Received....i am still owed 143850 in cash of which #125,000 of the ill fated Elite joint venture is inclusive
Mine is N158,885 out of which N125,000 is for the elitebook venture
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by adino(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
But why is lagtech like this. Why is he so demonic yet so evil
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
goldtooth:

Mine is N158,885 out of which N125,000 is for the elitebook venture
Wow...and all i see are refund of a few thousands to people...hmm..i am owed cash as well as an Asus i3 laptop though
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
LET HIM COME AND SETTLE THE ELITE GROUP FIRST.WE HAD A DEAL WITH HIM
AND HE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
LAGTECH COME AND CLEAR THE ELITE GROUP DEAL BEFORE YOU START POSTING

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lagtech was actually jolted by Caesare's discovery of his family house, that is why he hurriedly started posting. I have sent him more than 5 emails since on Thursday and he is yet to reply any of them. lagtech is and has never been sincere, he is just toying with the emotions of people, what he does not know is that a shocker awaits him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.