Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531544 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Femi Lagtech: its 22nd of July 2015.
Still reminding you of not goin to exceed this month.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2015
gowaga68:
Femi Lagtech: its 22nd of July 2015.
Still reminding you of not goin to exceed this month.
Brother, this issue seems to be going the same route again. It seems lagtech took things seriously after Caesar busted his family house.
he does not reply mails, bbm and his lines are dead.But he comes here shouting fir evryone to send him mails.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2015
@lagtech,
what resoucreman is saying is correct you have not being replying mails, settle us your old clients you are owing dozens of laptops let find our way before transacting new business.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Lagtech send my laptops and other items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
ResourceMan:

Brother, this issue seems to be going the same route again. It seems lagtech took things seriously after Caesar busted his family house.
he does not reply mails, bbm and his lines are dead.But he comes here shouting fir evryone to send him mails.
don't mind the Femi of a guy called Lagtech.
We're looking up to the dates he gave.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagtech:
Almost all pick up dates and refunds have now been scheduled. Will be communicating by email to everyone not yet mailed.

More Replacement Laptops Available for Pick Up 28th to 3rd. Available for sale if not picked up as replacement.
-Lenovo y510-Core 2 Duo-Webcam-HDMI-320GB-4GB RAM ---------30k
-Lenovo 3000 N200- Core 2 Duo-Webcam-250GB HD-3GB RAM--------27k
-5 External Hard Drive -250GB, 320GB, 500GB
-PS3 Gaming Console with games-----------20k
-2 Blackberry Phones and 1 android phone. 10K and 15k
will be interested in the lenovo y510 core 2 duo and the ps3 gaming console
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagtech:
Almost all pick up dates and refunds have now been scheduled. Will be communicating by email to everyone not yet mailed.

More Replacement Laptops Available for Pick Up 28th to 3rd. Available for sale if not picked up as replacement.
-Lenovo y510-Core 2 Duo-Webcam-HDMI-320GB-4GB RAM ---------30k
-Lenovo 3000 N200- Core 2 Duo-Webcam-250GB HD-3GB RAM--------27k
-5 External Hard Drive -250GB, 320GB, 500GB
-PS3 Gaming Console with games-----------20k
-2 Blackberry Phones and 1 android phone. 10K and 15k
will be interested in the lenovo y510 core 2 duo and the ps3 gaming console in place of the 2laptops am still being owed, recall I ordered 3 but got only one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagtech:

Ok-please inform Jimmy. He constantly monitors your items.
OK. Reply my mails too
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
lagtech:

All should be available for pick up 1st week of August including those already on ground.

it been over 2weeks since you promised to mail me a date when i will get my refund or when you will refund me..none has materialised...when am i getting my #143,850 plus the asus core i3 or it cashvalue of 40k as well as $65 paid for picking it up from brooklyn park and shipping it to Nigeria lagtech??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Homguy:
will be interested in the lenovo y510 core 2 duo and the ps3 gaming console in place of the 2laptops am still being owed, recall I ordered 3 but got only one.

Please check with Jimmy to see if they are available. Otherwise I will call him tomorrow and email you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2015
yhellow:
ok but Mr. Jimmy no that I have is not going. Any1 wit Mr. Jimmy should give me pls

I ll let him know tomorrow and ask him to call or text you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Reserve "Toshiba Satellite A205-Intel Dual Core-2gb ram-160gb hd"

Ok. Please text or call Jimmy too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2015
kentochi:

Lagtech is like you don't want to respond to me.
let me have all my items.

Email replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2015
jamesbanjo:
Pls can you help me get a used cheap gaming laptop ... Within 35-40k

A used one -is very possible at the price. Please email minimum specs of what you are looking for.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2015
humblesteve:

Lagtech are you not on bbm anymore ? we need to relate please.

Been out of coverage for about 2 weeks. BBM is back now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=MazadoGoodman post=36131726]

Thanks for your message and advice.
Its appreciated.

I emailed you earlier tonight.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2015
moris01:

lagtech I will be picking up the dell latitude E6510 --intel core i5 as part of d 75k u r owing me

Is this Benjamin? Please update Jimmy on this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2015
@Kizito-could not find your email-please email me.

We will be having arrivals from two shippers next week. Owners of items will be contacted early in the week.

Also I can confirm that several boxes of items from last year which caused most of this crisis before the customs strike of December is likely to be in our hands in a few weeks. Some of the owners of these items have been refunded-so we will be making the contents available first to our known customers before the general public.

20 Free Laptops for Schools
A supplier has available about 20 free laptops. They best for primary schools or computer schools. These are mainly Apple ibooks and Pentium 3 and 4 PC Laptops.
While they all work-most may be missing operating systems and some even hard drives. But all work. Some though are fully ready to go-with OS and chargers.
You have to arrange shipping yourself. You can contact any shipper to pick up from our US office. No payments need to be made to us. Just indicate interest and have your shipper pick up. These are sample pictures.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Lagtech: I wish you well o, no forget today is 23rd of July.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2015
lagtech:

Is this Benjamin? Please update Jimmy on this.

That is not Benjamin,am Benjamin what is happening to my items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2015
lagtech:

We will be having arrivals from two shippers next week. Owners of items will be contacted early in the week.

Also I can confirm that several boxes of items from last year which caused most of this crisis before the customs strike of December is likely to be in our hands in a few weeks. Some of the owners of these items have been refunded-so we will be making the contents available first to our known customers before the general public.

A supplier has available about 20 free laptops. They best for primary schools or computer schools. These are mainly Apple ibooks and Pentium 3 and 4 PC Laptops.
While they all work-most may be missing operating systems and some even hard drives. But all work. Some though are fully ready to go-with OS and chargers.
You have to arrange shipping yourself. You can contact any shipper to pick up from our US office. No payments need to be made to us. Just indicate interest and have your shipper pick up. These are sample pictures.

And u have not replied my massages
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by queenzibah(f): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
lagtech:

nigerian b careful seems this guy don't want to clear his issue using free things to extent this issue. I hav gone through the post but believe me as a mini force gal , this guy is not good. I stop here back to my politics

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Lagtech, my lot of ibooks n other items ...........................
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
queenzibah:
nigerian b careful seems this guy don't want to clear his issue using free things to extent this issue. I hav gone through the post but believe me as a mini force gal , this guy is not good. I stop here back to my politics

That is the obvious truth. The guy is not ready to settle people. It is just too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagtech when am I getting the refunds? Have you asked jimmy about the iphone?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagtech:

Please check with Jimmy to see if they are available. Otherwise I will call him tomorrow and email you.
Alright, I would contact him.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
lagtech:

Email replied.
keep to your would you said next week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
lagtech:

I ll let him know tomorrow and ask him to call or text you.
have not receive text or call from jimmy. Give me jimmy no
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jamesbanjo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
lagtech:

A used one -is very possible at the price. Please email minimum specs of what you are looking for.
A laptop with : -AMD A10-7300 Quad-core 2 GHz
15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) 16:9
AMD Radeon R6 Series with Shared Memory
8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
1 TB HDD Pls give me your number,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamesbanjo:
A laptop of graphics: - nvidia _ geforce ..core i3.. 3gb/400gb... Speed of 2.0 ghz.. .. Pls give me your number, here is mine #08189418439

Learner....

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jamesbanjo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
balogunsam:

Learner....
thnkx.... But you could have given me a better spec, instead of calling me learner.... M waitn for yur own recommendation o.. . #OGA

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.