Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531629 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
confluence:
@lagtech,
When is my pick up date for the minis ?

Same date I posted 2 days ago. They will be on ground next weekend. And pick up will be within a week of the 28th.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Almost all pick up dates and refunds have now been scheduled. Will be communicating by email to everyone not yet mailed.

More Replacement Laptops Available for Pick Up 28th to 3rd. Available for sale if not picked up as replacement.
-Lenovo y510-Core 2 Duo-Webcam-HDMI-320GB-4GB RAM ---------30k
-Lenovo 3000 N200- Core 2 Duo-Webcam-250GB HD-3GB RAM--------27k
-5 External Hard Drive -250GB, 320GB, 500GB
-PS3 Gaming Console with games-----------20k
-2 Blackberry Phones and 1 android phone. 10K and 15k

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagtech:
Almost all pick up dates and refunds have now been scheduled. Will be communicating by email to everyone not yet mailed.

More Replacement Laptops Available for Pick Up 28th to 3rd.
-Lenovo y510-Core 2 Duo-Webcam-HDMI-320GB-4GB RAM
-Lenovo 3000 N200- Core 2 Duo-Webcam-250GB HD-3GB RAM
-PS3 Gaming Console with games
-2 Blackberry Phones and 1 android phone.

Use this replacement laptops to compensate me and talk about my refunds.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
chidekings:

Use this replacement laptops to compensate me and talk about my refunds.

Please text or call Jimmy and tell him the exact laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Generalkorex(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015

where Can I pick up dis
whats d battery like
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lagtech, wot abt my own bulk item ?
lagtech:

Please text or call Jimmy and tell him the exact laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Following.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagtech:

Sorry-I dont know this username-so not sure what email you are refering to. Any email sent before friday has been replied. Please check your bulk or spam mail if you dont see a reply in your inbox or resend the email.

If an item is on ground as a replacement-simply call Jimmy-dont mail me. It is based on those who call him first as he is the one that will hand them over.
This has nothing to do with your legitimate item or refund as it may be. An item that is yours is yours.
The Dells mentioned above are replacement items.

We have over 30 items that have been pending for months. They should be released soon.

I am Matthew. I had mailed you severally including my NL username yet you never for once reply any of the mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagtech:

More Replacement Laptops Available for Pick Up 28th to 3rd. Available for sale if not picked up as replacement.

I will be interested in the
-2 Blackberry Phones
External Hard Drive 500gb
pls take note. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
I sent you a mail several but no response.

now I've sent another containing my nairaland user name and name.

is the core i5 still available so I can pick it up?

lagtech:

Thats why I asked everyone to email 2 weeks ago. Didnt get an email from you. 30k paid on August 22nd for Core i5. The HP Core i5 has been in Lagos for months-one of those we have not been able to pick up. 3 i5s are coming in as replacements in the next 2 weeks-check those and pick one or getthe 30k refund the 3rd day the laptops arrive.
Please kindly email and include your nairaland username.
My apologies.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagtech i've mailed you severally with my nairaland ID about the ps4 or my refund till date no reply..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Justiceotuya(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2015
lagtech:

i sent you a mail concerning swapping the printer for an android phone. Please reply.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2015
lagtech, why are you causing confusion all over the place. You are advertising new goods and asking clients that you owe to choose out of them for replacement. You know quite well that you owe loads of people, so there is no way those 2-3 so called replacement laptops will go round.
You are just doing this to cause confusion and it seems everyone here is just following your tricks.
Why not allocate those so called replacement laptops to those you owe, you are owing me 9+ laptops, external hdd's and webcam and yet you are yet to send me any mail despite sending you more than 10 mails within the last one week.
You definitely dont want to change, femi, hussein or whatever your name is. I am telling your for the last time "I Need My Items".

8 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Oga lagtech can u plz ship my gateway laptop dat u said its wit u plz wat abt d agency laptop do sumtin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
lagtech:

The d630? Yes.
When will it be available? And also, does it come charger and good battery o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
ResourceMan:
lagtech, why are you causing confusion all over the place. You are advertising new goods and asking clients that you owe to choose out of them for replacement. You know quite well that you owe loads of people, so there is no way those 2-3 so called replacement laptops will go round.
You are just doing this to cause confusion and it seems everyone here is just following your tricks.
Why not allocate those so called replacement laptops to those you owe, you are owing me 9+ laptops, external hdd's and webcam and yet you are yet to send me any mail despite sending you more than 10 mails within the last one week.
You definitely dont want to change, femi, hussein or whatever your name is. I am telling your for the last time "I Need My Items".

EXACTLY!! Wise words! Well said...in the end, confusion and quarrels is what this will cause. @Lagtech, Since you know those you owe as they've mailed you, why don't you mail each person with the exact items you have available and offering as replacement...I for one can't even join this "bend down select" approach....I am waiting for 28th to travel to Lagos with a truck to carry ALL my Elitebooks both fully functional and parts and ones needed to be fixed....

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
balogunsam:

EXACTLY!! Wise words! Well said...in the end, confusion and quarrels is what this will cause. @Lagtech, Since you know those you owe as they've mailed you, why don't you mail each person with the exact items you have available and offering as replacement...I for one can't even join this "bend down select" approach....I am waiting for 28th to travel to Lagos with a truck to carry ALL my Elitebooks both fully functional and parts and ones needed to be fixed....
I thought some good were coming through your agency? If you really have trust on that 28th then. I put little trust on that too otherwise nothing will be said by Femi or Jimmy that will make me believe other than giving me my laptops.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Wow just collected my iteams super clean

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Ogborokiri:
Wow just collected my iteams super clean
congrat bro when will I be like you!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2015
gowaga68:

I thought some good were coming through your agency? If you really have trust on that 28th then. I put little trust on that too otherwise nothing will be said by Femi or Jimmy that will make me believe other than giving me my laptops.

The ones he sent have been delivered. He said he'd be sending more on Tuesday/Thursday but I haven't heard anything so I assume its next week....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
kentochi:
congrat bro when will I be like you!
dnt worry very soon
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
balogunsam:

The ones he sent have been delivered. He said he'd be sending more on Tuesday/Thursday but I haven't heard anything so I assume its next week....
Am keeping my hands crosses till that date to collect my
* DV9000
*2 Dells with bags (1520 & 1505)
* Asus i3 (damaged screen).
I wish him well in resolving this mess.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Lagtech it seems you only mail or respond to people that come here to call you out. If you sincerely want to do this right you should carry everyone along. I haven't gotten any mail from you as to when I will get my refund.

That aside, I want to sell market abeg.

American used Hp Pavilion dm4 notebook with Beats Audio for sale.

Specifications :
Intel core i5
640gb HDD
8gb RAM
Led back-lit monitor with bright view
Beats Audio speakers
HD Webcam
Fingerprint security technology
Hp coolsense
14.1 inch portable monitor
DVD RW
Two 3.0 USB ports and one 2.0 port
Hdmi, mmc ports.
Sleek modern design

This is a baby beast. Audible and fast.
Price: 65,000 naira only.

Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 2:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Picked up a nice dell mini yesterday.

Thanks oga jimmy, i pray all goes well from here henceforth.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Am interested in the ps3 game as a replacement for for my refund. I will mail u.
lagtech:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2015
This is d laptop I received from jimmy some days ago...even though it took long and doesn't worth what I paid for
I'm nt saying for everyone bt Jimmy has a kind heart...

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Olaoladimeji(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 2:30am On Jul 20, 2015
lagtech:

The d630? Yes.

I've written you an email severally. and just recently I mail with my user name and complete name.

my question is, is it hard for you to acknowledge emails received?.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Horpecy(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2015
bro how much is HP ultra book laptop that will be deliver to me in kwara state
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2015
yhellow:
Am interested in the ps3 game as a replacement for for my refund. I will mail u.

OK. Will note that. But please text/call Jimmy as he handles the replacement items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2015
ResourceMan:

Sir-there is no confusion.

Any item in your name will come to you directly. I listed your very own items just a few days ago. Those were mini laptops and external hard drives.

Replacement items are sent in to factor the several boxes of items that have been on ground in Nigeria for months (some since last year)-that due to some reasons I have been unable to clear or pick up. Refunds have been given to owners of those items.

For example-No one ordered a Dell Latitude D820 from us. Yet we have several D820s here in the USA. If they are shipped in-someone with a pending item-no matter the item is free to request for it.

There is no bend down pick or trade fair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.