Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534293 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stripper: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
elari: Can u believe dat guy is a real criminal. They was someone asking for assistance and I decided to help out. The thief not knowing I was with the guy sent me a msg again with his account no.

People like too much cheap things na. When you see someone opens a thread and starts charging peanut as commission and shipping no be to draw more people wey him go scam. Be wise
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
elari:

@ vstuffs. Dats d guys msg he sent to me
Vstuffs. Abeg modify o before people begin to think am d guy

modify
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
elari:

@ vstuffs. Dats d guys msg he sent to me
Vstuffs. Abeg modify o before people begin to think am d guy

but your post there made you look like the guy. especially the account details one
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
crudedude:

but your post there made you look like the guy. especially the account details one

No at all bro. I could not make a screen shot of d msg he sent dats y I copied it verbatim. Look well u would see my post dat followed d msg.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Receive my TAB yesterday from jimmy and free flash drive... Infact, u ppl are grt indeed....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
[img][/img]

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vstuffs:

modify

mehn vstuff you won't believe the hunch Im getting from that preorder thread. I just hope its not right.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
sent u a mail pls
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jimmy any show?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ Lagtech, greetings. Have d LG phone from eBay be bought?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
jimitacomputer: Greeting to All our Clients, pls I want. U All to Ask dis guy to go ahead and forward how I send his him a wrong Account No dat is not Related to our Biz. Dis is a Client to be who call me and asked. Office address which I text him and I told Him to wait 4 me because I was going to pick up our clients item at EMSPOST. He left b4 I get back ,am really really surprise dat d person dat personally want to pay cash to me will later go to Bank and pay into a Scammer and now cliam dat. I JIMMY send it to. My Brother Truthfull to your self....... 4rm Jimmy Team Lagtech Lagos
My brother don't mind that guy.. He is just looking for who to blame..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
crudedude:

mehn vstuff you won't believe the hunch Im getting from that preorder thread. I just hope its not right.
when I first saw the thread,I knew it was likely to be a scam.but I try not to belive that it is a scam

*first:-the name "jesuswithus" is very suspicious,why will someone put a name like that(maybe he is looking for trust),and the name look more like just4jesus(why do d guy pick a moniker like that of a reputable pre-order thread owner)
*imagine only one person dey go san diegio,houston,and chicago(he be machine,imagine d commission sey)
*d first person do deal with him is a new nairalander "aweza"(and a deal more than #30,000)
*i personally follow d thread from d first day it was created,to know much about the guy,but the only person that seen to be doing deal with him is that particular first guy....later aiyebaba,kentochi and others(I almost believe d guy is real)
Na GOD HAND EVERYBODY DEY
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: U STILL HAVE TO BEWARE OF THE MONIKERS REPLYING I AM SURE IS THAT OF JIMMY,DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LAGTECH FOR NOW UNTIL JIMMY IS INVESTIGATED. HE MIGHT NOT SCAM U WHEN HE DID BUS WITH U BUT NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF LAGTECH FOR NOW
Well, since I came across this thread I have done business worth more than 200k with lagtech. How come I haven't been scammed?. Oga you paid money into the wrong account. Admit it. I feel sorry for you tho.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
@vstuffs you sabi jare. one guy covers that much area on craigslist. from page one to thirteen nobody said he received his goods. Its sad to say but I believed guys have been scammed... and big.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: lagtech, i believe u have built for your self a reputable business,which i pray God will expand it more,i called ur business partner jimmy and he gave me an email aside lagtech email,which was enigma44@mail.com,through that mail i communicate with him and he gave me a gtb acct, hussein e awaritefe to pay a sum of 45000,which i payed. but when i called him he claimed not to know anything about
Pardon my interference. I just paid 75k to lagtech for some laptops. However, before I paid, I pasted my Email on this thread, and voila, I got 5 different emails claiming to be "lagtech", and telling me not to be scammed! Imagine!. I became scared and thought to withdraw from the whole thing. But decided to called one of the numbers on the 1st page. Jimmy picked up, and we spoke, he later sent the account no(Taiwo Hussein Ade...), which I also confirmed with Lagtech through mail before paying yesterday. My point is that, this is an Open forum, my experience hitherto payment made me understand how much fraud is possible on Nairaland, if one isn't extremely careful. I trust these dudes...the "real" Jimmy too based on reputation and interaction. I pray by sheer providence that scammer be caught. No evil goes without retribution. Sorry brother.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
He changed his email to something else too. I laugh at those pictures he uploaded there. ALL of them have the same background. I showed a Photoshop friend of mine and he gave a red flag that its most likely a Photoshop job.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by missylizzy(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
yhellow: Hmmm
The Bold 5 first cuz I have a demand on it. I know U have eagle eye, could U pls check for me on eBay and send me the link. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bold 5 price varies but 9930 is a little cheaper than 9900. I hav won 9930 btw $55 to $72. If I c anyone @ ur budget I wil let u knw
missylizzy:
The Bold 5 first cuz I have a demand on it. I know U have eagle eye, could U pls check for me on eBay and send me the link. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
balogunsam:

THAT IS A VERY SILLY THING TO SAY!! I went to that office myself and being a startup business owner and hearing jimmy's story, I knew it all adds up. The business was thriving before jimmy had an incident that made him shutdown all his businesses. he's just recovering and helping lagtech out is how he's keeping things together. Folks are encouraged to do their due diligence before engaging in transactions and while doing so are supposed to know their opinions are theirs if no one has complained yet. I had my first transaction over a 100k with lagtech wen this thread was still 11 pages or so and had just one person to verify from. I've had thousands after and will have more. where were you when lagtech gave a guy that got scammed her a free laptop to ease his loss a little? It's an insult on everyone here when folks like you who have no idea what's happening come here and brand a thriving business as a scam.

@jimmy, I will call you now. This is serious.
True talk!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
BUT what I am thinking about is that for more than 2 years,this particular Guy have been scamming people and GTbank did not do any thing about it

@aiyebaba,kentochi which bank account he use
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Lagtech I paid in the $30 for the air shipping for my Dell laptop. Will it still meet today's shipment?how much will ship the ps2 by sea?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vivaciouzz(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Lagtech...plz wen will d free laptop arrive..really need a laptop soon..tnx

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: U STILL HAVE TO BEWARE OF THE MONIKERS REPLYING I AM SURE IS THAT OF JIMMY,DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LAGTECH FOR NOW UNTIL JIMMY IS INVESTIGATED. HE MIGHT NOT SCAM U WHEN HE DID BUS WITH U BUT NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF LAGTECH FOR NOW

Truly as the singer said : "People provide more covering than clothes" Thanks to everyone on this thread who spoke up in our defence and put this man in his place.

It was @Balogunsam whose ping woke me up to know something was happening.

@Ujawissy-when I saw your first comment-I wanted to see how I could help you. But when I saw the 2nd comment-the one above: Nah aint my business bro. Nairalanders beware of me-you are a joker man!

For you to say that people should not do business with me shows that you might have an agenda- this is news for you bro-your agenda has already failed.

1) If truly you were scammed-then do what any normal human being would do-take a copy of your payment slip and go to i) The bank ii) The police (iii) The media.
2) Right on Page 1 of this thread-Page 1 o-not Page 25- I have warned people about being scammed. You have sent emails to me at the right email address and gotten replies-why would you respond to emails from 'another' email address. Check the Bible man- Paul said " Even if an angel should preach to you another gospel-do not listen to him" and we learnt from that and said on this thread " Even if President Goodluck or Gen Buhari should send you an email from another account claiming to be Lagtech-do not listen to them-if you do-you are on your own"
3) You took all the steps to verify our business by going to Isolo BEFORE doing business with us (of the 100s of people we have done business with-NO ONE AS FAR AS I KNOW HAS DONE THIS). If you were that security conscious -how could you have been scammed.
4) I have known Jimmy for years-he is a good father and husband-I trust him 101%; YOU I am sorry to say I dont know and from what you have explained-I really cant trust you.
5) Every week we get payments from people-of 400k to 1 million..... EVERY WEEK-.....60% of our customers are repeat customers. In fact there are people on this thread who have made over 50 orders-why would we suddenly decide to scam YOU.
6) You said Jimmy's office was a wooden box-He has had that office for over 13 years and from that office has been feeding, clothing and training his children. Here in the USA -many small businesses dont even have offices-they operate from their cars, garages, parents basements and bedrooms. When I started my first business in Nigeria-I could not even afford a "box" I used a cybercafe and would sit there all day 'colonizing' one of the cafe's computers.
7) Dude-look at the name of the person you said scammed you : " hussein e awaritefe " Doesnt it look like " Majesty e awaritefe" same scammer who has been prowling Nairaland and whom GTB has a file on?
coolI challenge you sir -if truly you are not lying-do what I recommended in Number 1 , take your teller and report this to the Police. Banks and all ATMS have surveillance cameras-if they want to find this guy-they can.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
vivaciouzz: Oga Lagtech...plz wen will d free laptop arrive..really need a laptop soon..tnx

To be precise-August 23rd or 30th-plus something else free for you for the wait time!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
idokojerry: Oga Lagtech I paid in the $30 for the air shipping for my Dell laptop. Will it still meet today's shipment?how much will ship the ps2 by sea?

Confirmed. Will prepare for shipping.
PS2 by sea? 4K.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Shinner2010: Receive my TAB yesterday from jimmy and free flash drive... Infact, u ppl are grt indeed....

Thank God.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: lagtech, i believe u have built for your self a reputable business,which i pray God will expand it more,i called ur business partner jimmy and he gave me an email aside lagtech email,which was enigma44@mail.com,through that mail i communicate with him and he gave me a gtb acct, hussein e awaritefe to pay a sum of 45000,which i payed. but when i called him he claimed not to know anything about

Bro-Jimmy DOES NOT DO EMAILS.

Just like someone else said here.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: Don't forget to let me know when such is available...is the pink colour ready?

No pink one yet-
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ujawissy: reply or eise i will label u scam

You have serious issues bro-serious ones. Instead of using 21st Century Technology to track down the offender -you are manufacturing labels! Follow my advice and if truly you were scammed-go after your money. Man up and go get your money bro.

Dem never born person wey go scam me like that! He will pay 7 Fold.

"No evil done by man to man will go unpunished-if not by man then by God-if not in this life-then in that which is to come"

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
elari: @ Lagtech, greetings. Have d LG phone from eBay be bought?

Phone paid for sir.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271563430204

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lagtech don vex. The accusation is deep.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Will appreciate if you help get it before Monday sir...but if not, will go with the black...I'm also searching on ebay. Ladies get problem, don't know why she can't go for black...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.