Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (538069 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

You have serious issues bro-serious ones. Instead of using 21st Century Technology to track down the offender -you are manufacturing labels! Follow my advice and if truly you were scammed-go after your money. Man up and go get your money bro.

Dem never born person wey go scam me like that! He will pay 7 Fold.

"No evil done by man to man will go unpunished-if not by man then by God-if not in this life-then in that which is to come"
The living God behind you will continue make you and your people centred business flourish well, you've been vindicated bro...ride on!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
promise2: Hi Lagtech, i want you to buy this for me,send me your account no and Usa address i can update my ebay account and i can as well whenever i see some items i can buy and shipp to your address.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251584545971 this is last one, kindly contact me i sent you BBM message.

Sorry saw this late-time difference.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: The living God behind you will continue make you and your people centred business flourish well, you've been vindicated bro...ride on!

Amen Amen.

Keep flourishing sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
@lagtech,
Please help me carefully open one of the bed sheets to see how many do you have inside them, i was told by the advert that it is four please help me out now.
Has my minis landed ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Confluence-the bedsheets-seems to be 3 there.

I may not be able to put it back carefully like it was-lol!

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Now pre orders are getting intresting!

In terms of @lagtech though we've had our communication differences i can join folks here to vouch for him. i have also met jimmy personally and he has sent my stuff down to ib also on my behalf, these reputations have been built with a lot of sweat equity, worth more than millions, simply put in terms of trust i sleep easy when it comes to them.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Yhellow-
ANother Blackberry came in this morning.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
tradeplusib: Now pre orders are getting intresting!

In terms of @lagtech though we've had our communication differences i can join folks here to vouch for him. i have also met jimmy personally and he has sent my stuff down to ib also on my behalf, these reputations have been built with a lot of sweat equity, worth more than millions, simply put in terms of trust i sleep easy when it comes to them.

I throw way salute sir!

We hope to get the arrivals by standard shipping tomorrow. We will keep you informed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vstuffs: when I first saw the thread,I knew it was likely to be a scam.but I try not to belive that it is a scam

*first:-the name "jesuswithus" is very suspicious,why will someone put a name like that(maybe he is looking for trust),and the name look more like just4jesus(why do d guy pick a moniker like that of a reputable pre-order thread owner)
*imagine only one person dey go san diegio,houston,and chicago(he be machine,imagine d commission sey)
*d first person do deal with him is a new nairalander "aweza"(and a deal more than #30,000)
*i personally follow d thread from d first day it was created,to know much about the guy,but the only person that seen to be doing deal with him is that particular first guy....later aiyebaba,kentochi and others(I almost believe d guy is real)
Na GOD HAND EVERYBODY DEY
I wonder how only him go cover the whole of chi town, SD. When I ask am him exact location and he couldn't respond, I knew his game.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kentochi come here o, you're on the scammer's thread and it seems you've paid him already. If its not Mikky or lagtech, buy in naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Awaritefe-Emmanuel scamming people since 1912.........

www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not

SurveyProf were u dey
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

I throw way salute sir!

We hope to get the arrivals by standard shipping tomorrow. We will keep you informed.

That will be great o, my custumers have turned blue o

Trust is a valuable asset sir, God has vindicated you! you deserve it

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg how we go catch this scammer, this guy cannot turn a viable market base into something else o, we need to catch him!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
tradeplusib: Abeg how we go catch this scammer, this guy cannot turn a viable market base into something else o, we need to catch him!
So far so good I'm yet to see a thread opened for that cause. We can't keep derailing lagtechs thread.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
NnamdiN: Kentochi come here o, you're on the scammer's thread and it seems you've paid him already. If its not Mikky or lagtech, buy in naija.
my brother!
If not for the delay here why will i look outside this thread.
Now i have been scammer of my hard earn #20,000 was just looking for alternative way to get goods fast and cheap.
I lost 20k not my life.
I can always move on.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dats d msg the guy sent me. This happened wen I wanted to help one yagbaboy who needed assistance. The number he sent was different and I smelt a rat. He didn't even know I was with the said yababoy at gwagwalada in abuja

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
kentochi:
my brother!
Now i have been scammer of my hard earn #20,000 was just looking for alternative way to get goods fast and cheap.
I lost 20k not my life.
I can always move on.
patience is golden. Never run out of it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
I tire for this scammer guy o...something really nids 2be done abt dis guy. But to think of it, is it dat d guy is so smart dat e scams pple almost everyday on NL or e uses sumtin cos am wondering dat wit d rate of campaign abt dis guy, pple still fall 4his tricks...anyway, @victim, lagtech isn't a scammer. Infact, am proud 2do business wit him and ill always b proud.

Pls, let d newbies use dis as an avenue 2learn. Triple chech, infact 100 check sum1 out 1st before doing business. Even if it means contacting others 2confirm.pls o. Awetefe or not, always b vigilant,smart n inquisitive....#PEACE OUT

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
blaxx: patience is golden. Never run out of it.
my guy i wish you are in my shoe all the same.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by slimjoe007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Well people that lost more than me are much I lost #12,000 to the idiot simply because his shipping method seemed faster.But I already found out he was scam when he said he didn't take any picture of the said item and shipped when all I paid was 50%........ @kentochi God dey. CHAI!!!!!! A whole lasgidi boy lyk me!!!!!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by medoyin(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Life goes on dudes..we all learn everyday.

Seems this the best thread to use..

I follow asap..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rickt: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

To be precise-August 23rd or 30th-plus something else free for you for the wait time!
Hello sir please I need too oh cry. Thank you sir. Please ignore the guy trying to rubbish your name n this reputable enterprise of yours in the mud,I guess you know not everybody will be happy with your success... More grace to your elbow sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lagtech confirm The receipt of 20k as deposit to secure asus i3.

Iam sorry of delay in making the deposit as i earlier promised, was held back by this bombing stuffs here in kano.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Negro1: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
kentochi how far na, hope the god are treating you well?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thx, I don't understand fedex shipping, hav u receive ds item. fedex tracking no- 61299998253232202773
lagtech: @Yhellow-
ANother Blackberry came in this morning.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Sorry saw this late-time difference.
oga lagtech. Can u get met a clean hp compaq wt d folowin spec:
hdd -350Gb, 4gb ram, webcam, duo-core, wifi.
Budget- #25,000.
Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
papiforreal: Lagtech confirm The receipt of 20k as deposit to secure asus i3.

Iam sorry of delay in making the deposit as i earlier promised, was held back by this bombing stuffs here in kano.

Bros-confirmed. But someone already bought the Asus. Can I offer you another laptop or would you want a refund?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
kentochi:
my brother!
I lost 20k not my life.
I can always move on.

Sorry Kentochi.

Our delays are over. Anything ordered now arrives average 10 days and maximum 17 days.
USPS also available-arrives 4 to 7 days to anywhere in Nigeria -to your town post office or your house/office.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
wisehouse: oga lagtech. Can u get met a clean hp compaq wt d folowin spec:
hdd -350Gb, 4gb ram, webcam, duo-core, wifi.
Budget- #25,000.
Thanks.

No 350gb hd-but theres 320gb and 400gb.

That spec-you are looking at 30k. I may have a Compaq Presario v6000 that can be close to that. Or check any of the offers we made this morning-those can have 4gb ram.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
lagtech:

Sorry Kentochi.

Our delays are over. Anything ordered now arrives average 10 days and maximum 17 days.
USPS also available-arrives 4 to 7 days to anywhere in Nigeria -to your town post office or your house/office.
Aside the boxes...does USPS charge per pound like others too? When will Mr Jimmy pickup our long awaited package sir? Hope u've paid for those items too??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
yhellow: Thx, I don't understand fedex shipping, hav u receive ds item. fedex tracking no- 61299998253232202773

Fedex partners with US Post and vice versa.

Tracking says:

11:24 am-At U.S. Postal Service facility
CHAMPLIN, MN
Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery

Thus item arrived Post office around 11am-Postman delivers around 9am-so your item should be here tomorrow Saturday or Monday.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damolux01: Aside the boxes...does USPS charge per pound like others too? When will Mr Jimmy pickup our long awaited package sir? Hope u've paid for those items too??

Havnt paid-will do this evening.

US is two methods:

1) Whatever fits inside their box goes for $103 (That box can contain like 20 phones-or 3 to 4 tablets/netbooks or 1 15 inch laptop or 2 small laptops.

2) By weight. I shipped 20 pounds recently for $158 whereas standard shipping 20 pounds is $100.

When items arrive-Customs will likely 'obtain' from you. But if you know people or can 'beg' it may be reduced and in some cases you pay nothing.

All delays will be over in the next 1-9 days. A big batch will be picked up tomorrow and then 5 batches next week Friday and Saturday and upper Monday.

After that its speed and efficiency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.