Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537996 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech: Compaq Presario F500 Laptop-AMD Dual Core-15.4" Widescreen-DVD Burner-2GB RAM-120GB Hard Drive-Wireless. (30K) 23k Today.

sir i already paid for this... hope yuu havt forgotten?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Damolux01: The living God behind you will continue make you and your people centred business flourish well, you've been vindicated bro...ride on!

Ujawissy is either a scam himself or an intending competitor trying to ruin Lagtech and Jimmy's reputation. If you check his profile, you will see him/her (whatever he is) spamming various importation thread and asking them to paste their account Number's on the forum, as well as going all out to label various credible importers (Lagtech and Chrisvicmall) as scam.
As for that criminal whose name I will not glorify to mention, I stated it on his thread that I am afraid of such a username. How can anybody in his right senses do biz with someone who calls himself jesuswithus. I rather do business with a renowned babalawo than some one trying to use Our Lord's name for scam.
The God I serve will reward him with an unequal and unlimited measure of what he has inflicted on innocent people, In The Mighty Name Of Jesus! Amen.
How come GTB and the police are doing a turn-face on this guy, for Christ sake this idiot has been scamming people for more than 3 years now.
If you all check clearly you will discover that this idiot has perfected Lagtech, just4jesu and do-it-yourself importation thread and that is the format the fool is using.
Anyway, we all have to shine our eyes on Nairaland, this are dangerous times.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2014
elari: Dats d msg the guy sent me. This happened wen I wanted to help one yagbaboy who needed assistance. The number he sent was different and I smelt a rat. He didn't even know I was with the said yababoy at gwagwalada in abuja

This scammer guy can scam anything. He has even scammed N1500 on Nairaland before. awaritefe-emmanuel God will surely and continue to punish you anywhere you are.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

Been waiting for seller all day. Driver is here ready to go pick up....
seller later showed up?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2014
ResourceMan:

This scammer guy can scam anything. He has even scammed N1500 on Nairaland before. awaritefe-emmanuel God will surely and continue to punish you anywhere you are.

Don't mind d dunce he thinks everyone is a foo.l . He used an mtn number to text me with an excuse dat his Glo do not have credit. Not know d o.p of dat thread uses Etisalat n not Glo. N as d time h sent dat text I was with d o.p
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2014
NnamdiN: my brother I'm so sorry about that. I tried to call you to know whether we could delay that thing but none of your numbers went through. Shiiit has happened already, what doesn't kill you makes u stronger

Lagtech and every other in this threadn can't we do something about this scammer?

goto his mobile network provider with proof....

take his number, make a call to him ones he picks they will track his current location......

othrr info are provided by them and cant be posted here for privacy reasons...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

What pal has 200k stuck with customs?

With USPS-you dont come to Lagos-if it is addressed to Kano-it goes to Kano.

Standard shipping is good-because they are no extra charges to pay customs-just to get it to your location.

oga lagtech.. I really want u to take an action with that guy that complained that he got scammed.. The guy is a real scammer.. All his quest was to ruin ur business or see if money or something valuable would come out of his evil deed.. Dont let him go scot free.. Imagine, he even opened a thread for you.. Here's the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1838532/nairalanders-scam-scam
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kolomax(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2014
hello oga lagtech i don't know ma be you can help me pay for an item won on ebay and ship it down to me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2014
kolomax: hello oga lagtech i don't know ma be you can help me pay for an item won on ebay and ship it down to me

Yes. Lagtech can do that for u sir

All u need to do is

1) Jus paste the link to the item here, so that he can tell u d total cost
2) Send an email to his email address on the first page of this thread requestin for his acct no
3) Pay the money, he will help u pay and ship to 9ja the wednesday afta ur item lands to his address from ebay

BEWARE OF SCAMMER PLS
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
@lagtech, how far? Did you ship the dell? Will I get the lumia today as promised?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2014
biz2get:

goto his mobile network provider with proof....

take his number, make a call to him ones he picks they will track his current location......

othrr info are provided by them and cant be posted here for privacy reasons...
they won't answer you without police order. To get police order isn't easy, except maybe everyone he has scammed goes together, naija police no dey fight for small money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech: Brand New Lenovo IdeaPad A1000-F. Wifi only -No sim card slot.

Never used. Just opened to confirm contents

8GB Storage

1GB Memory

Andrioid OS

Front Camera

Lands in Naija for 15k
Oga, how do we use simcard on it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
NnamdiN: they won't answer you without police order. To get police order isn't easy, except maybe everyone he has scammed goes together, naija police no dey fight for small money.

well shi* happens....

but i hav seen cases where police order wasnt needed ....

with a solid proof of being scammed they would asst in anyway possible.

just last yr a jeep was stolen from were it was to be fixxed the criminal called us and ask for money...

#longstoryshort

we tracked him to anambra state were he was with his family crusing the jeep....

we paid abt 100k for the police to transport itto lagos....

all in all , i belive the operators would asist if the proo is solid or the case is just to bad that some might commt sucide..

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jfkenny(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
no sim slot...so can't use sim
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
U mak use of WIFI or modem to browse.
EUGENE4GOO:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
biz2get:

well shi* happens....

but i hav seen cases where police order wasnt needed ....

with a solid proof of being scammed they would asst in anyway possible.

just last yr a jeep was stolen from were it was to be fixxed the criminal called us and ask for money...

#longstoryshort

we tracked him to anambra state were he was with his family crusing the jeep....

we paid abt 100k for the police to transport itto lagos....

all in all , i belive the operators would asist if the proo is solid or the case is just to bad that some might commt sucide..
easier when it's a car. It's left for everyone he has scammed to come together and fight for their money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vickertony(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech: @Yhellow-
ANother Blackberry came in this morning.
Goodmorning sir,
can i get a good deal for Blackberry Q10.
For 25k i don't need it urgently,wanna know.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2014
It will be hard
vickertony: Goodmorning sir,
can i get a good deal for Blackberry Q10.
For 25k i don't need it urgently,wanna know.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vickertony(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
yhellow: It will be hard
alright.how much cheap can i get that??30k is the final budget is it possible?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
vickertony: alright.how much cheap can i get that??30k is the final budget is it possible?
BlackBerry Q10 (Latest Model) - 16GB -
Black (T-Mobile) w/KICK-STAND CASE
$148.62

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=400745294366&sv=blackberry%20q10&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

BlackBerry Q10 (Latest Model) - 16GB -
Black (AT&T) Smartphone
$189.78
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=251603888021&sv=used%20blackberry%20q10&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

There all many links,but.........
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2014

BlackBerry Q10 - 16GB - Black (AT&T)
Good Condition Smartphone
$179.95
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=121397588953&sv=used%20blackberry%20q10&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2014
30k is ok but u should consider d cost of shipping $20 and unlocking fees $25 or 5k because is still expensive to unlock.
vickertony: alright.how much cheap can i get that??30k is the final budget is it possible?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vickertony(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2014
yhellow: 30k is ok but u should consider d cost of shipping $20 and unlocking fees $25 or 5k because is still expensive to unlock.
thanks bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
http://m.ebay.com/itm/271540352367?nav=SEARCH

Pls is this unlocked? And can it be used in Nigeria?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
I haven't been able to access CL from my mobile phone, Airtel network. Anybody reporting similar issues this morning?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2014
pls house does anyone have clean london used blackberry q5 for sale my budget is 22-23k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
elari: http://m.ebay.com/itm/271540352367?nav=SEARCH

Pls is this unlocked? And can it be used in Nigeria?
yes it will work in nigeria
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wisehouse(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
wisehouse: ok. Any pics 4 d v6000 (hope is clean).
If i pay next week monday. Wn wl it land nija
i nid ur reply sir. Urgent. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
kennyman20:

oga lagtech.. I really want u to take an action with that guy that complained that he got scammed.. The guy is a real scammer.. All his quest was to ruin ur business or see if money or something valuable would come out of his evil deed.. Dont let him go scot free.. Imagine, he even opened a thread for you.. Here's the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1838532/nairalanders-scam-scam

I look at this from a very different perspective. I strongly believe no one can rubbish an honest man such as Lagtech, the said thread, will just be another free / unpaid advert for the good work of Lagtech and his team when we all post our recommendations about him there.
That's more order for you coz the Whole Nairaland needs to know about one honest, hardworking & selfless man called LAGTECH on Nairaland.
..... #Team-Lagtech

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lagtech...any updates? Its 2nd August angry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
lkdolz:

I look at this from a very different perspective. I strongly believe no one can rubbish an honest man such as Lagtech, the said thread, will just be another free / unpaid advert for the good work of Lagtech and his team when we all post our recommendations about him there.
That's more order for you coz the Whole Nairaland needs to know about one honest, hardworking & selfless man called LAGTECH on Nairaland.
..... #Team-Lagtech
Let's not derail this thread biko, @ujawissy is a scammer.
Lagtech mbok come gv us updates.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
lkdolz:

..... #Team-Lagtech

Thats true brother.. Long live LAGTECH!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.