Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! (9627 Views)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. / Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
spiralwedge:

grin tell me nahh. I don tire for best this best that. Just tell me all the good-for-money tabs btwn 30k-35k and why techno N9 is a waste of money. smiley smiley....
I promise you a hundred hugs and kisses...

I'd say you can get the tecno If you wish. It is a good buy as I've seen people use it and not complain. But it doesn't have OTG function to enable you plug your flash and keyboard for usage. If I'm to recommend, I'd say get the Ainol Ax3 Sword. 7inches and very decent with more specifications than the tecno I think.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by spiralwedge(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eghosa1:

I'd say you can get the tecno If you wish. It is a good buy as I've seen people use it and not complain. But it doesn't have OTG function to enable you plug your flash and keyboard for usage. If I'm to recommend, I'd say get the Ainol Ax3 Sword. 7inches and very decent with more specifications than the tecno I think.

Thanks.
Does it have d OTG function? what's d price range? Are there other ways of transferring files from d Techno? Will the android keypad not work with d techno? does the techno has voice call and SMS?
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by acenazt: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
spiralwedge: why can't anyone post the price here? I hate clicking on links, because I may forget to come back on here as there may be more links to click. thank you.

P.S. I want to buy Techno phantom pad N9.
please can anyone slap me out of this sleep, if I an dreaming. No one has mentioned Techno. pls advise.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by acenazt: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
spiralwedge: why can't anyone post the price here? I hate clicking on links, because I may forget to come back on here as there may be more links to click. thank you.

P.S. I want to buy Techno phantom pad N9.
please can anyone slap me out of this sleep, if I an dreaming. No one has mentioned Techno. pls advise.
sorry bros when real Gadgets get talked of,tecno isn't remembered. Tecno never make tablet with even mediateck octacore or kitkat 4.4 all they got is qualcom snapdragon quadcore and 4.2 jellybean with 2500Mah lithium batteries and useless screens.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by acenazt: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
spiralwedge:

grin tell me nahh. I don tire for best this best that. Just tell me all the good-for-money tabs btwn 30k-35k and why techno N9 is a waste of money. smiley smiley....
I promise you a hundred hugs and kisses...
Infinx has better tablets. But just go to you will see better affordable tablets.

2 Likes

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
spiralwedge:

Thanks.
Does it have d OTG function? what's d price range? Are there other ways of transferring files from d Techno? Will the android keypad not work with d techno? does the techno has voice call and SMS?

It has everything you've mentioned. And its sold at say 26, 000 naira around or less.

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
If budget is more robust, I'd recommend the cube talk 9x for anyone though. Being 60, 000 naira with mouthwatering accessories added to it and warranty is a good buy I believe.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Nsonaso(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eghosa1:

Nice of you to point out the Cons of the Xiaomi MiPad. The Tab S8.4 is a good deal as well and with the LTE version, sure it is a good buy as when it lands Nigeria, it would be around 105, 000 naira knowing its btw $630-$700 currently in the US..
I don't think it will be available in Nigeria considering the fact that it's predecessor Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is not yet available in Nigeria
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nsonaso: I don't think it will be available in Nigeria considering the fact that it's predecessor Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is not yet available in Nigeria

This could be true thus. Samsung has been seeing a dent in sales for several months and weeks now. Being pricy I think is a major cause. Alternative tablets with so much of quality, affordability and valid performance are here to stay and compete.

Here's the benchmark test for the cube talk 9x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDWHUWpJh-Y
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by ejiro2130(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Spec on spec ipad air beats dis tablet not to talk of the almighty Samsung note 10.1 2014 edition. Op do u mean D the best spec low end tablet ??
Well to me nothing beats my 2014 edition....NOTHING!!!!
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
ejiro2130: Spec on spec ipad air beats dis tablet not to talk of the almighty Samsung note 10.1 2014 edition. Op do u mean D the best spec low end tablet ??
Well to me nothing beats my 2014 edition....NOTHING!!!!

Haha. The 2014 Note is a Great Device True. But, in my usage of this Powerful tablet, I find it laden with so so much value. On the iPad air comparison, nothing currently trumps apple products in my head. They're the best makers of gadgets in the world so let's not place them side by side as even Samsung doesn't compete. Nonetheless, for the excellent CUBE Talk 9x being 60, 000 naira only, aside being a wonderful tablet, the Talk 9X can also be used as a phone. Though no one is is encouraged to carry a 10 inch tablet around as a main phone device, the 9X could serve as a great handy backup whenever your smartphone run out. These are salient but critical plus points for the tablet against say the iPad Air which doesn't backup as a phone call device..
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Nsonaso(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eghosa1:

This could be true thus. Samsung has been seeing a dent in sales for several months and weeks now. Being pricy I think is a major cause. Alternative tablets with so much of quality, affordability and valid performance are here to stay and compete.

Here's the benchmark test for the cube talk 9x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDWHUWpJh-Y
The Tablets specifications is great.... But its not compact (too big)

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Would post my personal review of the Cube Talk 9x tablet (I call it the best in the world right now because of it'd quality, price and reliability) tomorrow Folks. Watch out!
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by nairalife2013(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eghosa1:

I have my man. My opinion is from the angles of affordability, usability, and all round sleekness for a customer. This tablet possesses most of the features of the 2014 Tab for way much ess.
tis how much? I can sell my wife's iPad4 to get it. Seems itz more flexible or wot du u ffink?
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
nairalife2013: tis how much? I can sell my wife's iPad4 to get it. Seems itz more flexible or wot du u ffink?

Old recommend this over the iPad 4. The iPad 4 is a WiFi + cellular tab and came out in 2012a and its 1GB ram and without memory slot. Lol. This came out just last month and has everything basic thing needed in a tablet. from its screen to inbuilt memory and additional memory space and it being octa core on Android's latest 4.4.2 Kit kat OS, it is a good buy. Here's a link to see all its specs and price>
https://www.nairaland.com/1799528/cube-talk9x-kitkat-octa-core

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Drizhystc(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Mi-Pad by Xiaomi Beats this one flawlessly.
exactly my point
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Drizhystc: exactly my point

Aside the processor difference and Ghz (0.2 short) I disagree. The downside of not being able to make GSM voice call really cuts the MiPad in my opinion. Screen of the Cube is a total beauty alongside its bezel and slimness.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by spiralwedge(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eghosa1:

It has everything you've mentioned. And its sold at say 26, 000 naira around or less.

Thanks bro. Will get it soon and will let u know how it goes. I hope the accessories come with that price, esp the keypad.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
price of this tab, can get it from $230 to $250...
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by ibietela2(m): 1:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Seems one will get this

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 3:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Going to give a personal review this week for this tablet!
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by lat4real: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Bro you funny o. How can a $250 tablet amount to 60k?
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
lat4real: Bro you funny o. How can a $250 tablet amount to 60k?

Due to its shipping(From our partners and then to our customers), 13 months solid free repair warranty, mouth watering accessories and lots more. Thanks.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Nsonaso(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2014
egift: Op try this and thank me later. grin

[img]http://allaboutmobileapps.files./2013/09/note-10-1.jpg[/img]
Dude Note 10.1 2014 edition has a physical key but the one on your image doesn't, the speakers on Note 10.1 2014 edition are not on the front panel... So your image is the old Note 10.1.... Though that Note 2014 edition is a machine but the giant 10.1 just ruined it based on my personal choice... I wish there produce 8.4 inches version of the Note or include the note features in Tab S 8.4..... But unfortunately Tab S 8.4 has been released
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Jskelly11: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Klens is saleing this pad for 38k for 16gb model 40-46k for 32gb model i don't know why his own is 60k oo

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Jskelly11: Klens is saleing this pad for 38k for 16gb model 40-46k for 32gb model i don't know why his own is 60k oo

We all have different methods. If interested, do get from who you mentioned. Thanks.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Nsonaso(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Jskelly11: Klens is saleing this pad for 38k for 16gb model 40-46k for 32gb model i don't know why his own is 60k oo
Who is Klens?
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
As I said I'd review the tablet that I call the best in the world (In my opinion)... Here's a little>

The Good:
IPS Retina display is so crisp.
OGS Screen.
Beefy octa-core CPU @2.0GHZ is actually 1.8GHZ but it is efficient.
Robust and premium feel design that makes everyone look at it continuously.
Excellent speakers for sound.
Solid battery life and its the best I've seen.
Can Print cloud files for Me as it has Printing facility.
8MP camera with F2.0 aperture is so fantastic and does a pretty good job.

The Bad:
The fact that it is 9.7 inches and My previous tablet was 7.9inches. Thus a little heavier than before but perfectly OK when compared to its contemporaries.
A full charge takes up to 6 hours(maybe because I charge and even use) grin
No basic HDMI cable I/O as its with the latest Widi connectivity (I use Miracast X5 Dongle to connect to TV, Projectors, and anything so long they're WiFi enabled).

Tablet uses our normal micro sim chip and for me comes with keyboard, dongle for widi connectivity, OTG printing cord, 3 cases and others so I'm spoilt for choice. Tablet is complete and still I call it the best in the world at the moment.

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
More reviews of this machine coming!!!
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Ymodulus: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eghosa1: More reviews of this machine coming!!!
eghosa1 long time
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus:
eghosa1 long time

My man, thanks for the call. Surely a long time. Happy to hear from you once more.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Jskelly11: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
No offencce bro Search for him on the search box or go to technology market section or ask of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 9GB For Just N3500?? / Price For The Gionee M5 Mini Has Finally Been Released / This Malware On Playstore Has Affected Over 3.2 Million Devices.ARE YOU AFFECTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.