Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones (2416 Views)

What Data Plan Should I Use On My Bbz30? / Mtn Android Users!!! What Data Plan Do You Suscribe To / What Data Plan Do You Use For Your Android Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by eastermaris(f): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Pls i really need to get going...getting an android phone for the first time and i need the best network provider with the best data plan.
What BB sub works on android? Been using airtel BB sub for my iphone. Am looking at mtn or glo really.
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Ask OCTAVO
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2014
ask OCTAVO
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2014
when did you come back from sambisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Warlord3000(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Continue.. With your airtel..

Or betteryet go for the mtn night plan of 2500.

But if you ain't an android newbie... Then glo 1k for 3gb is your choice [if u know the way] wink
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by ede74(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2014
u hav met d right person, glo bb subcription working on android phones 100% tested and cofirmed. hav been using it for the past three wks, with some simple step n procedure, who ever need it email me robertedokpaigbe@gmail
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Chikebrain: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2014
eastermaris: Pls i really need to get going...getting an android phone for the first time and i need the best network provider with the best data plan.
What BB sub works on android? Been using airtel BB sub for my iphone. Am looking at mtn or glo really.
Without tweaking, Airtel is the only BIS that works on Android phones. To use Glo BIS, you need to do a little tweaking such that you'll need to subscribe with a blackberry phone first before inserting it into your android phone (you could search through NL, for more info about that). For MTN, you need a Vpn software.
Note that this tweaks gets blocked from time to time. I'll advise you subscribe to the MTN night plan which is priced at N2500 and gives a total of 4.5GB (1.5GB bonus usable at any time of the day and 3Gb usable only at Night) or stick with Airtel Bis

1 Like

Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by slinkman(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Chikebrain:
Without tweaking, Airtel is the only BIS that works on Android phones. To use Glo BIS, you need to do a little tweaking such that you'll need to subscribe with a blackberry phone first before inserting it into your android phone (you could search through NL, for more info about that). For MTN, you need a Vpn software.
Note that this tweaks gets blocked from time to time. I'll advise you subscribe to the MTN night plan which is priced at N2500 and gives a total of 4.5GB (1.5GB bonus usable at any time of the day and 3Gb usable only at Night) or stick with Airtel Bis
for the glo you dont need a blackberry phone, just tweak your imei and you are great to go
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2014
slinkman: for the glo you dont need a blackberry phone, just tweak your imei and you are great to go
How ?
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by ignis: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
I need the glo on android. ..pls anyone that got the info should PM me.
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by khaynoni(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: How ?

clone your imei to make it look like that of a bb. I no fit open mouth finish abeg. These network representatives dey survey the thread.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2014
khaynoni:

clone your imei to make it look like that of a bb. I no fit open mouth finish abeg. These network representatives dey survey the thread.
Choi....
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by eastermaris(f): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chikebrain:

Thanks very much. Can u also help with the sub codes?
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by omoomoba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
khaynoni:

Baba, abeg, you fit inbox me how I go take do am? Thanks
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by khaynoni(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
omo'omoba:

Baba, abeg, you fit inbox me how I go take do am? Thanks

How do i know you're not Adenuga himself? grin
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by bighanz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls bros dem! make onna help me with the way around this subscription wahala...need to key into this Glo package but the procedure is the issue for android....for safety purpose pls email me ibohanzy@gmail.com...will be grateful...
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by Chikebrain: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
eastermaris:

Thanks very much. Can u also help with the sub codes?
For MTN send 102 to 131. My guess is that you have the code for Airtel.

Although I offer a less expensive data as compared to our local ISP on MTN, Glo and Etisalat.

You could read through https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheap-mobile-data-1gb-n1499
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
khaynoni:

Pm me dey process abeg
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by coffeey(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
khaynoni:
How do I go about it,could you send it to my mail =r.oloruntoba@yahoo.com. Thanks...
Re: Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones by dguyindcorner(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
for new blazing mtn magic unlimited browsing

whatsapp : 08137055771
tweeter: dguyindcorner

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! / Get 1gb For 5H Weekly Plan. (LEGIT) / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.