Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) (2419 Views)

Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 21, 2016
Ntel data plans for Android, IPhone And PC

As it goes with ntel network, their data plans works on all device and goes like this.

N1200 unlimited for just 3 days
N3000 unlimited for 7 days
N10000 unlimited for a month.

By looking at these ntel data plans, it only favour the public users like those who owns a Cyber Cafe or related to. For a private user, this is costly unless you are a high salaried earner, and with all the hype and high expectation about ntel, still they didn't offer anything cheap. Well some people seems to be enjoying it especially the N10000 a month unlimited without any complain.

I pray when it gets to my location, they will reduce their data plans and by then mtn will be launching their own 4G LTE Network. Okay guys will you be be going for this ntel Unlimited data plans if it reaches your location?.

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by lekjons(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2016
it's ok.. even that of N1200/3days
do you know how many terabytes one can download in 3days with 4G?
very useful for pc gamers.. my thoughts!

5 Likes

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Easyticketsng: 7:00pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:
on which hard drive?

3 Likes

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by papadjaji: 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
Abeg, let's have this thing in other parts of Lagos.
Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by lekjons(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2016
Easyticketsng:

on which hard drive?
lol.. thats the only problem..

1 Like

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Folakeme: 9:25pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:

Download upto 1Tb ke?,On what planet?

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Stanley08(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2016
Folakeme:

Download upto 1Tb ke?,On what planet?

Realistically:
Let's say the reception where u stay and/or work isn't so good, you still get around 5MB/s give or take. At the rate, u are doing 300MB/min and then 18GB/hr. Since we are being realistic, considering network fluctuations and what not. Realistically, we'll say you are doing 15GB/hr.

And Realistically, you get to download 12 hrs in a day. Let's take work days for example when u go to work and u leave ur downloads to run in the background of ur computer while u work, even when u go for lunch break, it's still on ur table, in the office downloading. So 8am to 5pm. 9hrs.
U get home at 7pm and continue. 3 more hours. 10pm u are tired u want to turn off ur computer and sleep (Realistically). That's our 12hr mark.
15GB x 12 = 180GB
In 3 days. 540GB.
Realistically... 500GB for 3 days.

Mathematically:
You download for 24hrs a day and your network is perfect so steady 10MB/s. Let's assume it's a weekend or u on leave or you are jobless. There's sha nothing stopping you from taking it personal because u paid 1K and u must use it to the last kobo. That and we being mathematical smiley You leave ur downloads to run even while you asleep lol (i know I've done it many times - IDM scheduler FTW!)
Which means u get 600MB/min and 36GB/hr
For a day, mathematically and without factors
36 x 24 = 864GB/day
In 3 days = 864GB x 3 = 2.6 TB

So... Even taking the mathematical scenario and mixing some little real life factors like nepa and i don't know.. Anything else. It falls somewhere just above 2TB.

So yes. You can achieve 2TB in 3 days.

- Like if you think my calculations and simulations are Genius.
- Share if you think I'm Crazy!

If you feel I'm both, i think we are on the same side. Loool.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by manutdadex(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2016
The plan is good... Who is talking abt downloading... If u have a smart tv or Android tv.. Two households can use a plan for a month instead of paying dstv 8k per month. Them go beg me at last

3 Likes

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Folakeme: 10:07pm On May 22, 2016
Stanley08:

Realistically:
Let's say the reception where u stay and/or work isn't so good, you still get around 5MB/s give or take. At the rate, u are doing 300MB/min and then 18GB/hr. Since we are being realistic, considering network fluctuations and what not. Realistically, we'll say you are doing 15MB/hr.

And Realistically, you get to download 12 hrs in a day. Let's take work days for example when u go to work and u leave ur downloads to run in the background of ur computer while u work, even when u go for lunch break, it's still on ur table, in the office downloading. So 8am to 5pm. 9hrs.
U get home at 7pm and continue. 3 more hours. 10pm u are tired u want to turn off ur computer and sleep (Realistically). That's our 12hr mark.
15GB x 12 = 180GB
In 3 days. 540GB.
Realistically... 500GB for 3 days.

Mathematically:
You download for 24hrs a day and your network is perfect so steady 10MB/s. Let's assume it's a weekend or u on leave or you are jobless. There's sha nothing stopping you from taking it personal because u paid 1K and u must use it to the last kobo. That and we being mathematical smiley You leave ur downloads to run even while you asleep lol (i know I've done it many times - IDM scheduler FTW!)
Which means u get 600MB/min and 36GB/hr
For a day, mathematically and without factors
36 x 24 = 864GB/day
In 3 days = 864GB x 3 = 2.6 TB

So... Even taking the mathematical scenario and mixing some little real life factors like nepa and i don't know.. Anything else. It falls somewhere just above 2TB.

So yes. You can achieve 2TB in 3 days.

- Like if you think my calculations and simulations are Genius.
- Share if you think I'm Crazy!

If you feel I'm both, i think we are on the same side. Loool.

You wrote different scenarios that's nt gonna be possible(too many assumptions),You,my friend r nt crazy n definitely nt a genius,u are jst insanely delusional

1 Like

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Stanley08(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2016
Folakeme:

You wrote different scenarios that's nt gonna be possible(too many assumptions),You,my friend r nt crazy n definitely nt a genius,u are jst insanely delusional

What you call assumptions, i call factors. Which actually makes it more accurate.

Insane, yh. Definitely. Delusional, what now?!

1 Like

Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 23, 2016
I think #1200 for 3days is overpriced... A week atmost will be key for gaining more customers.... The monthly plan is suitable for Offices that makes use of Internet a lot..
Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by guente02(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2016
Really like the 1k2 for three days.
Seems they'll be coming to Sokoto SOON.
Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by crackhouse(m): 5:26am On May 23, 2016
.........and What's the code?
Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by directonpc(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2016
10k for a month is cheaper than DsTV and will give you more entertainment (stream games on bt sports and so much more)
Re: Ntel Unlimited Data Plans(very Costly?) by industrious: 6:37am On May 23, 2016
Not here not there.. Just somewhere sha..

Expected more affordable plan..

So if am not a download addict nko.. Then am not welcome to their ntwk then cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is The Best Network For Now / Does Gionee P5w Support Otg? / My Experience At Slot Of Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.