Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities (36792 Views)

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) / Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out Peugeot 301 In Commercial Qty / PAN To Launch Peugeot 301, Cluster Park Site In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by tmanuelle(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2014
...My dad's light green SR

ITbomb: Can Peugeot take back the No. I spot from Toyota,

Remembering my father's white Peugeot 504 GL

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Eldavido1: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2014
GPA5: WHAT'S THE FATE OF INNOSON ? THIS MARGINALISATION OF INNOSON

Innonso is his own worse enemy, the guy has a first mover advantage, but rather than take advantage of that and carry out aggressive marketing strategy, he is just contented wit government patronage and politics. He nids to change is marketing strategy or soon he will be out of business when competition from Nissan, peougeot and others set in.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by dont8(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Actually, you're smelling a foul smell emanating from Ogogoro concocted with Otapiapia which I think is dangerous to your well-being.
Danhumprey: Is this fresh air that I'm smelling?wink
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by ceejay80s(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2014
tmanuelle: ...My dad's light green SR

yes!!

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
I hope it came with airbag?? Coz thatz the most important tin oh!
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Is this fresh air that I'm smelling?wink
go to church..Today is sunday.
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by bigtt76(f): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Thank God cars go cheap now. When PAN, KIA and Hyundai etc nor fit sell sharp sharp, den go reduce price and involve more banks in car loans ....yeye people. Day don break for dem

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Danhumprey: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Nobleval: go to church..Today is sunday.
What are you doing here?tonguetongue

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Danhumprey: What are you doing here?tonguetongue
Just peeping..i'm in the church.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2014
king of pool: i knw say berem, dem dem nd dia co apc e-bulldogs ll avoid this thread

They are viewing as guests.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Kizyte(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Government policies only favours the rich. Can average Nigerian afford new cars such as this even though it's made in Nigeria?

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by titoetal(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Afritelly: Those car were the one OBJ bought for civic servants and abandoned in Ikeja Cantonment Barracks and now they are telling us Peugeot roll out car. Where is the factory built in Naija?

Old boy, Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) has been manufacturing in this country in the 70s. Their factory is at Kaduna State.
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by ba7man(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2014
sexylogan:

Depends on whether you consider N3.5m affordable
For a car in its class, N3.5m is alright.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by ba7man(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Young Da Naval: I hope it came with airbag?? Coz thatz the most important tin oh!
Yes oooo......!!!! More important than Engine, gearbox and tires sef.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by Danhumprey: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Nobleval: Just peeping..i'm in the church.
It's obvious you are not really in the church. Your attention is divided between the pastor's sermon and Nairaland.grin

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by ogene70: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Afritelly: Those car were the one OBJ bought for civic servants and abandoned in Ikeja Cantonment Barracks and now they are telling us Peugeot roll out car. Where is the factory built in Naija?
my Brother fear God na, *peugeot 301* was launch in Paris september 2012 and how come OBJ abandoned them btw 1999-2007?...abi na d vintage model?
please play positive politics by commending good works and condeming bad ones and it will never do Nigeria good if lies like this are fabricated just to paint a political opponent in bad light , worse so, one misguided mind is even liking your lies.
pls play positive politics and criticize constructively.

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by gebest: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2014
ogene70:
my Brother fear God na, *peugeot 301* was launch in Paris september 2012 and how come OBJ abandoned them btw 1999-2007?...abi na d vintage model?
please play positive politics by commending good works and condeming bad ones and it will never do Nigeria good if lies like this are fabricated just to paint a political opponent in bad light , worse so, one misguided mind is even liking your lies.
pls play positive politics and criticize constructively.
the ones he is even talking about is 307.
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by thegame(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
I, for one, will pick a peugeot over an innoson anyday. New peugeot cars are way finer. I hope they r way cheaper than corollas when they begin to roll out. Anything more than 3m will be crazy as well. Where is the import tariff reduction/elimination then?
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by osigiepurr(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2014
#Team Toyota# till infinity
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by pole: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2014
in my opinon dy should ban old car den chose in a new modle for comecial use for ently nigeria .Oopps made in naijA
Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by anonimi: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Isoko man: This must be good for us. Are they recruiting?

They will surely be recruiting but MORE importantly is that other companies that are involved in their SUPPLY CHAIN for components and other related products & services will also be REVIVED/RECREATED/ESTABLISHED for even more RECRUITMENT of our youths so there is LESS attraction to join the terrorists.
That is the effect of well thought out socio-economic policies that TAKE TIME to manifest but are ENDURING for SUSTAINABLE development.

We need to task our state governors and LGA chairmen to also do their work for primary/VOCATIONA/secondary/TECHNICAL schools and health Clinics/General Hospitals by continuously recruiting PROFESSIONALLY qualified teachers, doctors, pharmacists, lab technicians etc instead of only using Youth Corpers.

Nigeria is on the RISE again and the gates of Boko Hell will not prevail against it.
Amen!
Insha Allah!!!

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by jamace(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2014
big_smoke: 3 cylinder 72bhp grin keke napep with four wheels grin
Show us the one you have manufactured? If other Presidos before GEJ have encouraged and supported developments like this, Naija would have gone far by now. Please, give kudos to GEJ for it. Don't be a perpetual hater! grin

Re: Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities by lonelydora: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Ikenna351, hope u r happy now?

Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening