Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (441199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2014
i just hope d weddin will b hitch free..i cnt imagine henry's numerous galfwends troopin in dia..

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by vonn(f): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2014
kingphilip:
n u feel it's gud because u r writing a story to bump into another story to advertise ur threads? please check it out to me it's not done dat way atleast u should have told the owner of the thread not to get angry before stating ur intention of advertising
Tnx for ur anticipated correction to take
Thank you for the lecture. We learn everyday.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by vonn(f): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2014
............................And I want to use this medium again to apologise to Tiff for sneaking into her thread that way just like a friend pointed out. Hope you'ld forgive me for 'the-love-we-share'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
.Learnin is a wise man's way of life...correction noted

#Yawning# nice 1 aunt tiffany...i dreamt of Tara..
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
vonn:
Thank you for the lecture. We learn everyday.
it's nothing dear... sorry for d long episode
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2014
ToriEmManson: .Learnin is a wise man's way of life...correction noted

Tara? she's happily married n u know Jordan's temper ba
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2014
kingphilip:
Tara? she's happily married n u know Jordan's temper ba
hahahahaha...abeg o ...she was my sister eh
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
ToriEmManson: hahahahaha...abeg o ...she was my sister eh
k dear
u can pay ha a visit nw
BTW she has only one sister which is shan
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Culin: Wedding bells.. I just hope lynda won't panick and change her mind later on...nice work Gal *thumbs up*
lets hope
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
wonder3: Following this one bumper to bumper as I missed the reluctant bride which divepen has not updated in dayssssssnow cry
U really good@tiffanyJ kiss...more ink to ur pen.tenks for dinner,af belle full grin
tnx dear, i will update the reluctant bride soon
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
heemah: i just hope d weddin will b hitch free..i cnt imagine henry's numerous galfwends troopin in dia..
lets hope not.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
vonn: ............................And I want to use this medium again to apologise to Tiff for sneaking into her thread that way just like a friend pointed out. Hope you'ld forgive me for 'the-love-we-share'
you are very forgiven my dear. Hope you are ok?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
ToriEmManson: .Learnin is a wise man's way of life...correction noted

Wow, you are a lady, i would have said Jordan is a jealous and highly tempered husband.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
kingphilip:
k dear
u can pay ha a visit nw
BTW she has only one sister which is shan
na in d dream d was only tori n tara no shan... Shan dnt b angrie o jst my imagination at work o grin
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Wow, you are a lady, i would have said Jordan is a jealous and highly tempered husband.
Highly tempered or nt he shud nt lay a finger on females o

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by moseph(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nice one tiff.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
ToriEmManson: na in d dream d was only tori n tara no shan... Shan dnt b angrie o jst my imagination at work o grin
k o
so hws ur day going
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by wonder3(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
@TiffanyJ,no lunch today embarassed.......me am hungry ooo*wailing in crocodile tears*

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
kingphilip:
k o
so hws ur day going
tiffany dear is taking gud k of me o xo am doing gud
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Linda over slept on her wedding day. She had not even remembered that the wedding was schedule for 10am.
Tara barged into her room by 7:30am. She was suprised to see Linda in bed.
'Linda!'
Tara said as she gently woke her up.
'Tara, i need to sleep, please whatever it is come back later'
She mumured.
'goodness Linda, it's your wedding day'
Tara exclaimed in exasperation. This got Linda's attention. Her eyes snapped open.
'my wedding day!'
Linda jumped from the bed. Her stomach was aching her.
She was having a menstral cramp. She sat down quietly on the bed. Today of all days!
'Linda, what is it?'
Tara asked. She saw that Linda was close to tears.
'I'm having a menstral cramp. Tara, i'm getting married today and am not expecting this'
'oh no. Don't worry Linda, let me get you a pain killer. I'm sure Henry will understand'
she managed to come down for breakfast thirty minutes later.
Her father-in-law suprised her by sending two make-artists. Thesame ladies that attended to Tara on her wedding day.
Linda stared at herself in the mirror. She looked beautiful. Tara appeared at the door. They were late already. Jordan, the best man was already with Henry. Tara was the chief bridesmaid.
'smile Linda'
Tara uttered. Jordan's mother,Shan, and the two toddlers had left for the church already.
Together, Linda and Tara walked up to the jeep waiting to take them to the church. Linda refused to say a single word to Tara. She wasn't happy at all.

Linda was thirty minutes late for her wedding. Jordan and Henry had called them several times to find out what was keeping them. Tara told her husband that Linda wasn't feeling good. Henry made it clear he didn't buy the idea.
'Linda, it's not too late to change your mind'
her father told her just before he walked her into the church.
'Okay daddy'
She managed to reply. Her father walked her up the isle. Linda was suprised at the amount of guests present.
The church was filled up with crowd. She looked around for Daisy and found her with Shan while Eugene was with his grandmother.
She saw Jake, Henry's younger brother seated close to his father. He used to live in lagos but she didn't know if he was still there.
Jake didn't have the Josephs look. He has a close resemblance to his late mother. Another thing that intrugue her was the fact that he was the opposit of Henry. He was reserved and quiet. He hardly spoke unless spoken to.
She looked up to find Henry staring at her. He was dressed in a black suit and a blue shirt. His shoes were brogues.
He smiled at her but she saw right through him. He was angry with her.
The wedding ceremony wasn't unlike any she had attended. They made their vow and exchanged rings.
Soon, the priest annouced that it was time to kiss the bride.
Henry leaned towards her and whispered into her ears.
'sweetypie, must you show up late for your wedding?'
she didn't answer him. He smiled sweetly at her again. He kissed her lightly on her lips and let go of her.
The wedding certificate was signed. The priest concluded the mass and the newlyweds, their family members and guests find their way to the Hilton hotel for the wedding reception.
Jordan was the driver with Tara at the front persenger's seat.
Linda and Henry sat quietly. Both trying to anticipate the other's next move.
The Nicholas congratulated the newly weds.
'Linda, hope you packed a suitcase for our honeymoon?'
Henry asked her.
'it's in the boot of the jeep'
she replied.
'okay then'
The two had agreed to have only a week's honeymoon due to Daisy.
They would leave her with Tara for the week but ofcourse another nanny has been hired to help out.
While they were having their honeymoon, their duplex would undergo some certain amount of decoration. Especially the bedroom which Linda dislike.
Henry couldn't take his eyes off Linda. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever come to know.
Tonight, he will have her and quench his thirst. He couldn't wait to be alone with her.

5 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its nt done in moi area o for married pple to be besting those that are getting married. But dah henry is ashewo oh mtcheeew, thank God she's on her period gan

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by 360prince(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
(clear throat) mak ha comment smallsmiley.

Well done and gøød job, dear.. Keep writing and pls checkout før blunders where necessary, okay..

Friends, pls read this story cos it teaches and also shows how life is. In fact, I hav learnt something special from itwink
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
360prince: (clear throat) mak ha comment smallsmiley.

Well done and gøød job, dear.. Keep writing and pls checkout før blunders where necessary, okay..

Friends, pls read this story cos it teaches and also shows how life is. In fact, I hav learnt something special from itwink
tnx for gracing this thread and for taking your time to read through it.
If i may ask, what have you learnt so far?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by mikedimeji(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
I still dey enjoy the story sha. Wetin bro Henry go do now when he discover that Linda is on. Lol nice work
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by 360prince(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
TiffanyJ:
tnx for gracing this thread and for taking your time to read through it.
If i may ask, what have you learnt so far?
umh.. I have really learnt alot from this story, though time doesn't permit me tø express what i learnsmiley. But for the fact that i'm leaving, i've got tø quote that yøur story shows how ppl act, in character and the thread through love etc..

Am a writter too...
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
mikedimeji: I still dey enjoy the story sha. Wetin bro Henry go do now when he discover that Linda is on. Lol nice work
tnx mike. Lets see how it will go. Hope you are now good to go
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
360prince: umh.. I have really learnt alot from this story, though time doesn't permit me tø express what i learnsmiley. But for the fact that i'm leaving, i've got tø quote that yøur story shows how ppl act, in character and the thread through love etc..

Am a writter too...
tnx dear. You are a writer, i just went through your profile.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Cheriepet: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Henry will be so disappointedcheesy to realise dat Linda is pouring...lol.

Tiff abeg no kill me with twists n turns

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by onosj(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Tiffanyj 1000 like 4 u!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Animog(f): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2014
9ice

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by 360prince(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2014
TiffanyJ:
tnx dear. You are a writer, i just went through your profile.
yah.. I wrote many stories here but since when the attack started, i decided tø calm down.. Most of my stories were deleted completely. " my complicated luv story with my school mum part 2 " vanished.

Secondly, i dont have space tø focus and write new stories. But i'll try tø work on a thread soonsmiley

feed us more....!!!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
360prince: yah.. I wrote many stories here but since when the attack started, i decided tø calm down.. Most of my stories were deleted completely. " my complicated luv story with my school mum part 2 " vanished.

Secondly, i dont have space tø focus and write new stories. But i'll try tø work on a thread soonsmiley

feed us more....!!!
so sorri for your work. I also lost THE RELUCTANT BRIDE. It was my first

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.