Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (439235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Queenxstar: I can imagine Tiff.
lol. How are you doing?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello op,hw v u been?,i wanna ask,do u at times,manipulate ur characters by people's comment?as in do people's comment affect ur storyline?.....dnt mind me ooo,sometimes i can be a pest.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cheriepet: Aaha!!!! and jealousy come to play....

he is getting his bitter pill of his medicine and he is already crying foul.... dis is just d beginning

he has seen nothing yet!

Tanks Tiffany
Help me tell him oo..doz who lives in a glass house shudnt throw stones..he finks he cn eat his cake n av it?? Linda, abeg teach him a few lessons..if he cnt tak d heat, he sud get outta d kitchen!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Cheriepet: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote
author=heemah]
Help me tell him oo..doz who lives in a glass house shudnt throw
stones..he finks he cn eat his cake n av it?? Linda, abeg teach him a
few lessons..if he cnt tak d heat, he sud get outta d kitchen! [/quote]

heemah no mynd dat boy im think say everyday na christmas.... lemme just sit and watch as linda deal wit him
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by erekere(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
tnx sir. And to think that Linda has not started!
Lobatan!!! Henry,Henry, i say Henry how many time did i call you, you have bitten more than you can chew.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Linda continued eating while the two men faught.
'can't you see that she is married?'
Henry asked.
Patrick glance at her right hands and confirmed the statement.
'okay, she is married, but definately not to you. How can you leave your own wife over there to poke nose into another person's affair?'
it dawned on Henry that Patrick thought Sandra was his wife. Ignoring Patrick, Henry dug into Linda's arm. She shrugged his hands away.
'Mr, the lady obviously doesn't know you or want you with her. Now i'm warning you off'
Sandra came to their table. She glared at Linda.
'my love, we should go. She's not worth it'
'Sandra stay out of this'
Linda went on her feet. She left some money on the table and head out. Patrick was trying to go after her. Henry tap him on the back. He turned and received a punch on his nose.
'Stay away from my wife'
was all he said and ran out of the building. She drove pass him into the street.
'sandra, get a cab home. There is a change in plan'
'you promised..'
'i promised you forever, but sorry dearie, i'm going back home'
He saw her vividly as she entered the resturant dressed very provocably. He saw the lustful stares his wife got from men and Henry nearly ran mad.
He drove home only to find her car gone. She was obviously not back. The maids knew something was wrong. He pace around and asked them to not disturb him.

Linda halt in a shopping mall. She bought all sort of sexy clothes and shoes she could find.
She took her time and wore every piece before paying the price.
Henry called her several times but she ignored him. After shopping, she went to a filling station and filled her tank.
She arrived home around 6pm. By that time, she was tired while Henry was boiling in anger.
She packed her shopping bag in and ignor her husband who was sitting on a cushion in the palour.
'where are you coming from?'
'shopping ofcourse'
She began walking up the stairs to her room. Henry swung her around. They stared into each others eyes. One with lust and anger the other devoid of emotions.
He clasped her face into his hands and kissed her. The kiss wasn't tender, it was filled with anger and passion.
She returned it passionately. He released her face and was about picking her up to the room when she slapped him-hard across the face.
Not withstanding, he free her hands off the goods she bought and picked a kicking Linda upstairs. He lay her on the bed.
'Linda, how dare you lay your hands on me. How dare you dress like this to that resturant and how dare you make a fool out of me?'
he came closer.
'stay the hell away from me Henry. You have the right to enjoy life however and with whoever. I also have a right to do so'
'you don't Linda. I won't let you'
'then let me go. Give me the divorce i wanted'
'i won't ever give you that'
'good'
she left the bed and removed her shoes. Henry pulled her back onto the bed.
'you are my wife Linda and you havn't been performing your duties lately. You will do so now'
he removed his shirt. His belt went next. She watched him angrily. He won't touch her, she must never let him touch her. Not after what she saw him do with Sandra.
'go back to your lovers Henry, i'm off limits'
'from now hence forth, you will cook my food and take care of our daughter or else, your monthly allowance will stop'
'you go ahead and do that. I'm not complaining, am i?'
'good'
He picked his shirt and belt before walking out. The gossip papers will have something to write about-mr and mrs Joseph.
Linda bath, she went for her daughter. The two slept together on the bed. She doubt if her husband will come home.
He didn't. The next morning, she dressed attractively and went out. She has just begun and Henry will come running to her in no time.

6 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
the linda I've always craved For o How lovely. I just love and loving ds stage.... glad Am here
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
chii8: Hello op,hw v u been?,i wanna ask,do u at times,manipulate ur characters by people's comment?as in do people's comment affect ur storyline?.....dnt mind me ooo,sometimes i can be a pest.
i love your question, but readers comment doesn't affect my story line. I already have the begining, the middle and i know how it will end.
I always make sure i have my plot before starting my work.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DoroCute(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm loving dis tiff.... Awwwwww!! Wish I culd do dis 2 ma bf.. Lol! Bt den he's nt as fickle as henry. Smh
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
hassan85: the linda I've always craved For o How lovely. I just love and loving ds stage.... glad Am here
you are welcome sir
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
DoroCute: I'm loving dis tiff.... Awwwwww!! Wish I culd do dis 2 ma bf.. Lol! Bt den he's nt as fickle as henry. Smh
lol, i'm happy you love this!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
i love your question, but readers comment doesn't affect my story line. I already have the begining, the middle and i know how it will end.
I always make sure i have my plot before starting my work.
kk,thanks,am learning u knw....

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by ifyude(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oh! How am loving this new Linda that's my girl,henry thinks he can eat his cake and still have it. thanks Tiff for the updates,
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
dz is gettin more interesting....must he always run to his sidechicks anytime he has disagreemnt wv his wife?? All i cn say is he isnt man enough..am so much luvin dis...ma 1month break before camp isnt as boring as i tot twill be thanks to Tiffanyj.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
I love d xter "Linda" I see... Thumbs up TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
ifyude: Oh! How am loving this new Linda that's my girl,henry thinks he can eat his cake and still have it. thanks Tiff for the updates,
you are very much welcome ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
heemah: dz is gettin more interesting....must he always run to his sidechicks anytime he has disagreemnt wv his wife?? All i cn say is he isnt man enough..am so much luvin dis...ma 1month break before camp isnt as boring as i tot twill be thanks to Tiffanyj.
you are welcome ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mj45: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
U mean this Henry xteristic is actually 32yrs? He's such a silly big baby.
He should kukuma let Linda go since he is not ready to let go his harem of girlfriends. Gosh I can imagine Linda's shame each time she sees them. Worse is d fact dt he discusses her with d silly girls. Linda u try oh. Just call d guy's bluff jare no matter what is @ stake. Just take ur daughter n leave n let him do his worst. He ll just fume for some wks and go to sleep like nothing happened.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mj45: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
U mean this Henry xter is actually 32yrs? He's such a silly big baby.
He should kukuma let Linda go since he is not ready to let go his harem of girlfriends. Gosh I can imagine Linda's shame each time she sees them. Worse is d fact dt he discusses her with d silly girls. Linda u try oh. Just call d guy's bluff jare no matter what is @ stake. Just take ur daughter n leave n let him do his worst. He ll just fume for some wks and go to sleep like nothing happened.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Queenxstar(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
lol. How are you doing?
Very well Sweetie.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Queenxstar(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
lol. How are you doing?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is just the beginning Henry,linda please show him more but no over do am o.Thanks for the update tiffany dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by dollydolly(f): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think it's high time Linda set the devil in her out on display. Enough of playing the virtous n submissive wife n show him how deep a woman's heart can be. kudos to her.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by peacynelson(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Nice story,more update pls

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by crislyn(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Henry hasn't realised what he's battling with...Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Goodmorning everyone. My updates may come a bit late today. Have a stress free day!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by okeoghene4real(f): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Henry will never seize to amaze me, you went out with your numerous lovers and expect Linda to just sit at home as a perfect wify. Linda you rock,yea dress and take yourself out more and let's see if Henry will be able to bear it. Pls make him jealous, if possible hire a guy to pretend to be your lover, if possible let the suppose lover and Henry bump into each other more often and always take the side of your suppose lover. Let's see if your hubby won't run back home every night to be with you.

But don't over do it o.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by tuddiies: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
more grease to ur elbow cant wait for the update.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just immediately after u gals change
Mzmira: men men men wen will yu pple change
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
TiffanyJ: Goodmorning everyone. My updates may come a bit late today. Have a stress free day!
You too Dearie.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by wonder3(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chai!!!!see me refreshing dis page since morning embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
wonder3: Chai!!!!see me refreshing dis page since morning embarassed

me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.