Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes (1615 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by izzyu(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
I HAVE WRITTEN GOOD GOSPEL SCRIPTS FOR CHRISTIAN ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA; BELOW ARE THE TITLES AND SYNOPSIS;

AFTER DEATH: A DEAD CLERGY RECEIVES AN INSTANT JUDGMENT WHILE HIS FUNERAL GOES ON.

EVIL COVENAN:A COVENANT MADE SOME YEARS AGO PUTS A FAMILY ON A SETBACK.

MINISTRY OF DEATH: KINGSLEY WHO HAS A CHRISTIAN UPBRINGING GETS INITIATED INTO A CAMPUS CONFRATERNITY. HE IS GIVEN A MANDATE TO KILL. BUT AN ENCOUNTER CHANGES HIS LIFE.

GREATEST HIGH PRIEST: HUMAN SACRIFICE IS AN AGE-LONG CULTURE IN UMUOHIA, BUT ONLY ONE MAN LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS TO END IT.

THE CROSS ROAD: AFTER AN OPERATION IN A CHURCH , THREE ROBBERS GET MYSTERIOUS JUDGMENTS FROM GOD,. ONE ENCOUNTERS SALVATION AND GETS SPARED.

THE BLUE PRINT: THE DEVIL MARSHALS OUT PLANS WITH THE DEMONS ON THE BEST APPROACH OF CAUSING DISTRACTIONS AMONG CHRISTIANS.

BLIND JUSTICE: Peter, who is falsely accused of murder, epitomizes the fates of innocent souls condemned to death for what they did not do.

GIFT OF DESTRUCTION: CHIEF AGBALANZE EXCHANGES HIS MONEY FOR THE FORTUNES OF THE IGNORANT YOUTHS UNDER THE GUISE OF PHILANTHROPY. BUT HIS EVIL DEED MEETS A WATERLOO VIA DIVINE REVELATION.

AND MANY MORE UNDER THE PEN.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA:

penmasterwriter@yahoo.com

UGO OKEKE
LAGOS
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by sholay2011(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Maximum of 10 Scenes?

Is it a christian short film script or feature film? Be specific pls.
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by sholay2011(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
prof800:
How many pages per script?

Plus, can you post a one page excerpt in .pdf format of one of the scripts?

Do you have other non-religious scripts?
Good questions.

@Op, answer pls.
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by izzyu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
sholay2011:
Good questions.

@Op, answer pls.

as for non religion

below is the synopsis; it is a feature movie:

TWO BROTHERS IN THE SAME UNIVERSITY. ONE MURDERED VIA CAMPUS CUT HIT. HIS DEAD UNDER COVER FROM HIS PARENTS, BY THE YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS PUSHED UNDER NEMESIS TO REVEAL HIS BROTHER'S BODY.

TITLE: ILLWIND
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by prof800(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
izzyu:

as for non religion

below is the synopsis; it is a feature movie:

TWO BROTHERS IN THE SAME UNIVERSITY. ONE MURDERED VIA CAMPUS CUT HIT. HIS DEAD UNDER COVER FROM HIS PARENTS, BY THE YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS PUSHED UNDER NEMESIS TO REVEAL HIS BROTHER'S BODY.

TITLE: ILLWIND
I asked for this just to know if you have other stuffs. Plus, you are more likely to sell this than the christian scripts. IMO.

I do hope you sell your scripts. You can contact media houses or tv stations that are interested in producing the short episodic flicks.
I know silverbird has an interest in mountzion films so you can mail them or go to www.silverbirdtv.com/contact

OR
pitch with church@rhema.co.za and ask if they are interested in short christian flicks. I know they do have a tv station RTV or so.

But hang around here still, a producer who needs your script might just show up.

---goodluck.
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by Briareos(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2014
You and I need to have a telephone conversation, Prof800. You are still NOT on whatsapp?
Re: Gospel/christian Movie Screenplays For Sale - Each Maximum Of 10 Scenes by prof800(m): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2014
Briareos: You and I need to have a telephone conversation, Prof800. You are still NOT on whatsapp?
Okay bo$$...
Not on whatsapp yet cos I still use a 2007 model phone. sad

(1) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun. / Bbnaija: Gifty Vs Toyin Aimakhu (alakada Reloaded) / What Are You Best Movies Of 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.